The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:14 pm

@Brother_Tucker

The pics you posted are not good to assess someone's scale imho, exepct the second girl they are too edited to be judged, and they are obviously attractive... Not a good way to understand what he means by 4...

Anyway @MakingAComeback the only two girls that wanted a date from my tinder are chubby, i would give them 5 though not 4, they are somewhat average in the face... What do you think, do we have the same scale? Send me a picture of some of the girls if you want, you can see the girls i matched in my log
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:05 pm
cosmetic procedures
Have you ever thought about fillers? There's amazing people who do that in London, i don't know how much they last though, but the results i see online and look amazing, me myself i want to do a chin filler... I have a weak chin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thrice on Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:37 pm

natedawg wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:22 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Lets see what happens man. This is one where I will just have to go off faith.
I love this man. Lean into faith when things feel dark/unclear.

I also recommend stopping by @klondike 's thread. He recently did a social experiment that I think is worth seriously leaning into for inspiration to help see you through.

You got this.

I'll be busting my ass right alongside you because I have a LOT of work ahead of me to have any shot at competing.
Seconded. For a long time I had the typical shame about my race and the accompanying lack of hope. But my dumb little experiment vanquished it completely within a couple days. Weird but cool.
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:04 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Hey MAC,

I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something.

I get a real negative feeling and outlook from reading your posts. You mention that you're starting late and wish you found all this in your mid 20s. While it would have been a benefit, the key thing is positioning yourself for hitting you peak by your mid 30s. As long as you do that you will find everything comes easy and is fun. You still have plenty of time and you should stop worrying that you started too late.

Secondly, I see that you're super dedicated to getting into shape. That's great, some of your previous posts imply that you might end up falling into gymcel territory. You don't need to drop everything else to achieve your goal, it helps to have a focus but you don't need to go too extreme. Looking at your profile picture, I cant imagine that you're not getting results as you are currently (I think you're at 9 lifetime lays at this point, all in the last 2 years?) From where you were this is a huge positive. You mentioned that the best girl you are picking up is around a 4, just so I can get a baseline of the 3 girls posted below, can you say out of 10 what you think they are? These are just some I pulled from instagram:
Having seen some photos of the girls and listened to around 10 of his dates, the issue with the girls is less about their attractiveness and more about their archetype: he seems to exclusively attract comfort girls with very low sex appeal who are looking for something serious. The four girls you posted seem like they fuck in various amounts — his don't. This is the main reason for the low conversion rate from dates recently.

I suggested adding Tinder to his repertoire, and completely redoing his profile to add edge.

I agree with you that he should be getting results with his photos, but for whatever reason they just attract the most useless timewaster kind of girls, at least on Hinge.
Hey pancake, this is useful intel. But you mentioned the issue with the girls isn't with their attractiveness - maybe you're saying you'd rate them higher or you're less picky but it also seemed to me (admittedly picking this log up rather late) that MAC wasn't happy with girls on the attractiveness side.

I also had that issue but for me I just had to be more selective (and travel / enjoy life more). I agree with Thrice though that @Brother_Tucker's four isn't a great sampling necessary -- back when I had no standards, I think even the second girl would count as a 6 (now a 3).

Also Thrice imo you don't have a weak chin. Maybe you have some computer hunch tho.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:17 am

RogerRoger wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:20 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am

Hey Roger, good to see you here. You used to post in my log when I was obese and it's great to see you here again.

I would be happy to meet up. I am currently in London, but will leave here tomorrow. Thereafter, I'll be heading back to my parents for a while to be honest with you to focus on business and body. I will probably cold approach, though there's no volume out there, and will come to London regularly to see my friends. I will keep working hard as humanly possible and possibly my life will get better if I am able to find a solution.

It would be great to meet you and get to know you more. I see you're in Germany? I've visited many times and really like Germany a lot, my best friend Dave was born there and we have done a lot of travel and tourism there exploring his roots.

You're welcome to expand on this if you wish, but you don't have to, I've met tonnes of guys from here and some of my close friends I met from this forum. :)

Ravi
Hey Ravi, nice to know your name now :)

Awesome you're focusing on body + business! Honestly that's my focus now too (mostly business-side, but I've learned in the past year life isn't worth living without some bare minimum exercise).

I could visit you in London sometime (you mentioned you'll go out to London periodically?) or if you want to visit me in Germany that's cool too. Depending on what business you're working on (I guess it's product dev but idk what that is tbh) maybe we can make the trip business-first and approaching-second. For example, I was already thinking of hitting up Dubai at some point in 2023.

One more actionable question since we probably won't be meeting very soon: have you read think & grow rich by napoleon hill yet?
Yes indeed! Great to connect, Roger. So, yes, you're absolutely on the money here I will be pushing business and body very, very, very hard. This will be my obsession, like geting laid was my obsession this year, and man I am confident I am going to crush it.

I absolutely am not letting dating & women fall to the wayside, that is not happening. One of my many accountability partners from Andys coaching did this, and regrets it massively. Until I have achieved my goal (when you see me post a picture of my first child, that'll be me done and I'll just focus on being the best businessman and Dad I can be) I will consistently engage with women.

I have a plan, and this plan has been informed by my coaches, mentors, advisors, and peers/community here - this hardcore self improvement project is about to be wrapped up. But man have I come far. Because you took a break from the forum, and perhaps don't recall my initial starting point (you did used to post in this log) I'll recap:

-Moved to London Nov 1st with a wonderful guy from this forum, my bro Timmy
-Went ALL IN, switched my job to remote & part time (20hrs a week)
-Put all my time, money, resources into self improvement - spent my life savings this year pretty much and did nothing but cold approch, date, and work hard to become a better man. I burned myself all the way down to the ground and built myself up again. Many tears were shed, many sleepless nights, but I broke myself off to achieve the mission which was:

1) 10 lays (achieved 9/10 - I went from 0 lays in Jan 2022 to 9 as of Dec 2022)
2) Beat Approach Anxiety (the real ones know that this is the greatest achievement in this log, I was unable to approach for months literally going home screaming into a pillow heart pounding for months, my hair fell out, I aged from this, it was the dragon and through sheer force of will and just going out there again and again, 4hrs a day, every day for 9 months - I did it. Aproached ~1000 girls in the process. No lays but I achieved the goal)
3) Get to 185lbs (I started here at 250lbs, and today, I am 187.9lbs)

I am still a legend and a winner because I was the biggest loser this website has ever seen.

And now I am on my way to becoming successful....If a 29 year old, totally obese, anxiety ridden, mentally destroyed wreck of a human can do this, and I was playing on nightmare mode the whole time with my fucked up psychology, what isn't possible for a truly driven man?

Now I've caught you up.

Let's talk on Telegram video some time bro. I would love to hang out in London, and that is usually what I will do with the international guys from the forum, usually, I just meet them here, show them around, bond and enjoy some bro time, and explore ways in which we can exchange knowledge, collaborate, and build a relationship. This has been very fruitful and the guys here are solid as a rock. As am I and everyone can vouch pretty much. Few are as serious about success and I am proud of that.

My business is actually an accountability, productivity, and consistency coaching business, which blends my background as a project manager with wellness, biohacking, and high level structure, process and accountability to help people really smash their goals. It's how I got all my shit done and how I transformed my own life in this very public log.

OK so this is in the theme of positivity and brain reconditioning: beliefs and belief work in general needs more attention and it's a message Andy kinda instilled in me and we've been working on this behind the scenes a lot. My head was truly evil for a long time, my baseline now would you believe is atleast 500x better than it used to be! Many have brought this up now @Manly Cockfellow @seanconneryfan_ recently, @AskTheDom and @Paw have been on my case about this for a long time now. I HAVE been doing mindset work and its helped a lot, I listen to Andys content a lot and that has helped a lot, but I will only benefit from doing more of this work so here's my action:

-I will start reading Think & Grow Rich today. I will tag you tonight and tell you how much I read. I will repeat this process until I have completed one read through, it won't take more than 1 week. Thereafter, in true MAC fashion, I can repeat this 5 x to really affirm it into my subconscious.

I am sure a moment will come when it clicks within my mind and I can make the switch from the losers to the winner's mindset. It has already happened to a significant degree and those who are around me and talk to me can "feel it".

DM me your number would love to learn more about you and how I can help you in any way.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:32 am

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Hey MAC,

I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something.

I get a real negative feeling and outlook from reading your posts. You mention that you're starting late and wish you found all this in your mid 20s. While it would have been a benefit, the key thing is positioning yourself for hitting you peak by your mid 30s. As long as you do that you will find everything comes easy and is fun. You still have plenty of time and you should stop worrying that you started too late.

Secondly, I see that you're super dedicated to getting into shape. That's great, some of your previous posts imply that you might end up falling into gymcel territory. You don't need to drop everything else to achieve your goal, it helps to have a focus but you don't need to go too extreme. Looking at your profile picture, I cant imagine that you're not getting results as you are currently (I think you're at 9 lifetime lays at this point, all in the last 2 years?) From where you were this is a huge positive. You mentioned that the best girl you are picking up is around a 4, just so I can get a baseline of the 3 girls posted below, can you say out of 10 what you think they are? These are just some I pulled from instagram:

Screenshot_20221214_191604_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_192004_Instagram.jpg

I just want to see how your 4 compares to my 4 before going deeper on that point.
Hey Tucker!

The man behind the brand, thank you for dropping by - I watch your videos in YouTube and they REALLY HELP

You make a good point, and it's true. In my slight defense, if I may for a brief second, the recent posts were negative as I was going through a bit of a low - I had around 6 dates in a row that didn't convert in my "chase" for the final lay and coupled with the fact I move out today, and am back to my parents, it weighed upon my mind greatly that I have a hard time getting attraction and the lays all men seek, it is quite the struggle but as you may have noticed I am totally dedicated.

The lays started in Jan 2022. Prior to that I was just losing my weight, improving my head.

I used to flat out refuse to even install dating apps, to take pictures, to cold approach, I used to just focus on weight loss but the more I worked, the more the weight came off, everyone here pushed me and then I signed up with Andy's group coaching and my life just took off - I got on the dating apps, started approaching (I used to get the train to London every weekend and approach for 8-10hrs, then head home, sometimes I'd shell out for a hotel just to approach as much as possible). I signed up for the forum March 2021 and worked like a demon, until Nov 2021 when everyone knew I was dead ass serious and success was the only option so my head coach Radical pushed me to move out of my parents house. I came to Kingston upon Thames for a month first, in Oct in an AirBNB, and approached a lot. I did some in person style consulting with Radical and then did another professional photoshoot after losing more weight. Rags2Bitches helped me get my dating profiles from getting 0 matches to getting a bunch and then we were off to the races.

~100 dates and they were necessary man. I was a dateless virgin. But you need to know that all of this explosive growth happened between Jan-Dec 2022. I did so much.

I consider this to have been an elite red shirt year, and that is from a brown guy in a Tier 1 city (London). I forged something unstoppable and now the animal has been let out the cage.

I want to give you this background because you've not seen the whole story.

I also need to be transparent, I AM GETTING RESULTS, I just want to find women I am genuinely attracted to. Here is the breakdown of my lays & their rating:

1) 4 (my first lay in Jan 2022, she was very fat, but had a super pretty face and was a lovely human, total doll)
2) 7.5 (yup, crazy, she was the one who gave me the fire and I have never gotten over her, think about her daily and dream for it to happen again)
3) 4
4) 5 (she walked 5 miles to come straight to crib, insane bosnian vegan - the above 3 girls I banged within 13 days, after a dry spell from jan to april)
5) 5 (My old FWB, great body, butters face, but an amazing soul and she healed me a lot)
6) 4
7) 4
8) 6 (she was quite cute but truly insane, actual sociopath, forced me to cum inside her with no condom)
9) 6 (recently, this tiny 5ft3 girl, she had a fetish - she was cute, but a little chubby which I don't like but she def. gets a 6)

As such - the average was a 5. I apologise for my statement that the average was a 4.

Re. the girls above:

The ladies who're slim and lovely are super attractive to me. I'd be very excited to date or explore sex with them.

The 2nd chick is quite fat and has a butters face. She's a 4 to me,

The rest I'd give high 6.75, the last girl I'd say is an easy 7.5.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:35 am

Thrice wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:14 pm
@Brother_Tucker

The pics you posted are not good to assess someone's scale imho, exepct the second girl they are too edited to be judged, and they are obviously attractive... Not a good way to understand what he means by 4...

Anyway @MakingAComeback the only two girls that wanted a date from my tinder are chubby, i would give them 5 though not 4, they are somewhat average in the face... What do you think, do we have the same scale? Send me a picture of some of the girls if you want, you can see the girls i matched in my log
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:05 pm
cosmetic procedures
Have you ever thought about fillers? There's amazing people who do that in London, i don't know how much they last though, but the results i see online and look amazing, me myself i want to do a chin filler... I have a weak chin
All this I can def. look into man, I will start doing these things in 2024 after a year of hardcore gym.

Simple things like botox, fillers, and then more extensive procedures if needs be!

Right now I need to shred, because there's a chance that if I lost another 10-20lbs, my face may look OK/Decent.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:42 am

klondike wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:37 pm
natedawg wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:22 pm

I love this man. Lean into faith when things feel dark/unclear.

I also recommend stopping by @klondike 's thread. He recently did a social experiment that I think is worth seriously leaning into for inspiration to help see you through.

You got this.

I'll be busting my ass right alongside you because I have a LOT of work ahead of me to have any shot at competing.
Seconded. For a long time I had the typical shame about my race and the accompanying lack of hope. But my dumb little experiment vanquished it completely within a couple days. Weird but cool.
NOBODY CUFFS TUSHAR

TUSHARMAXXX OR DIE

The Tush is facially very handsome, is in a location that is clearly receptive to his archetype, and is jacked - that's 2-3years of lifting there bruh unless we're ROIDMAXXING

Still hopeful and a cause for optimism but I want to stress, The Tush has a GREAT face and shit like that makes a difference you cannot imagine

My brother is model tier good looking and a rapper. He is my damn brother and we're from the same womb.

He wakes up to, no shit, 1-2000 matches on his dating apps. He just chooses the handful that are model tier and that's a wrap.

Be aware of the facepill. If my face was just a tiny bit different, you'd not be reading this log LMAO.

That's why I've gotta grind in the gym and seems like you will too Klondike.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:47 am

MAC MOVE OUT DAY: THOUGHTS

So, if I’ve been feeling good for a while, and my mind is going higher and higher, my brain can choose to use this as an opportunity to “unload” negativity.

In the alternative healing space, we call this a “cleansing reaction” and it ain’t always pretty. I’ve done this so many times and on the other side I learn, grow, and become better.

So now, I processed more “muck” and on the other side, understand it’s time to take my already GOOD life, my already AMAZING dating & sex life (from NOTHING, EVER, at 29, to ~100 dates, ~1000 approaches, 9 days, 1 with a stunner, and a FWB for several months – I am a FUCKING LEGEND)

What will come:

-I’ll get shredded, lose my facial fat, and build a crazy body. This will take me from a 5, which is where I am now (but that is UP from the 2 I used to be) and will make me about a 6. A female 6 is absolutely lovely and this will be possible for me, on the regular, with excellence in day game ability, elite dating profiles, and just going the way I am going

I want more.

Wanna know what really was at the root of my entire process the past week?

I can’t get over the 1 girl, which was lay 2, and how amazing that experience was.

I dream about that happening again.

Because I am now moving, and I know it may be some time before I escape my parents place again, something in me that years and demands better just snapped.

If we want better, we must be better. There is no shirking the work.

And there is NO MAKING EXCUSES.

Yes, I am of the belief that my appearance, and that includes my exterior tone (I do not believe in race, it’s retarded, there is one race and that’s the human race for gods sake) DOES limit my possibilities and make attraction and gaining the interest of women quite difficult.

But……

I am still 1) a hard worker, 2) consistent, 3) able to endure the grind for as long as it takes, 4) 6ft5, with potential to build a good to elite body.

Facially, I am about a 4 or 5, so NOT AWFUL, not good, I suppose it’s just neutral. It isn’t helping me, it may be hurting me in many ways. This, again, like being brown is a significant killer of outcomes and when these factors converge, things can get very tricky and it puts you in the “no” category for most women. Hence, the poor date conversion (1 in 10, lol) and qualitative experience.

All this, I now understand, and I am GRATEFUL I can just take stock and now make myself a lot better, man.

But there are no excuses for those who are serious. I will remind us the following weapons exist for the under dog, for the guy who isn’t from the right mould:

1) LOOKS: Body transformation & facial surgeries. Hardcore training & diet for a year and I will go from a 5 to a 6. I’ll only be 32 and I’ll have begun to find success in business by then, trust me, I will be able to save money and put it aside for……….SURGERIES: Facially, to make it in this game, I will benefit from some aesthetic enhancing surgeries. I would have to learn more, but I think a rhinoplasty would greatly improve my facial aesthetics and once I’ve gotten my body to where it needs to be, this could be the move for 2024 and could even take me to a 7. There is no harm in my working hard on business and starting a surgery savings fund. If I want to get them done, I can look into that, but that will be after a full 2nd year of hardcore self improvement, the next project is coming and it’ll be money, muscles, and mindset. Day game and dating will just be part of my life now.

2) GAME: You need this to bridge the gap and spark attraction where otherwise there will be none. Without attraction, you will get nothing.

BW, I have put a lot of time and resources into Mewwing, which HAS helped my face a lot, but is a slow burn gentlemen.

I have developed my structure and jaw using the ALF Upper Expander, Myobrace Therapy, a specific posture regime, Core work (McGill Big 3, every day) and my body has been aligned via Ben Patrick’s ideas.

We’ll analyse my face before and after and I’ll tell you my own thoughts.

I will produce a Mewwing update video, with before and after videos and pictures, my Orthodontist is preparing my case report and this will be ready in Jan. We have completed the expansion of my upper arch, it’s been good, and my jaw and overall face is

Mewwing takes YEARS, which is why I went down the device route, to speed it up.

NOW FOR SOME TRUTHFTELLING

Rating for my lays: I often bitch about my lays being on average a 4, well…..let me clear this up

1) 4 (My first ever lay, in Jan 2022)
2) 7.5 (April 2022 – this lady was just stunning)
3) 4
4) 5 (The above 3 girls I pulled and banged within 13 days lol)
5) 5 (My FWB for several months, she healed me a lot, lovely human – will always have a soft spot for her. She was facially out-right unattractive, but had a very nice body, bless her <3)
6) 4
7) 4
8) 6 (quite cute but a insane person, she was the one who forced me to cum inside her with no condom)
9) 6 (Just last month, this tiny 5ft3 girl who clearly had a fetish)

AVERAGE WAS 5

So yes it was a 4 on average. But it was almost a 5. I can’t misrepresent myself or make claims that aren’t true, so here you go.

That was from ALL OUT GRINDING since I began The Phoenix Project, which officially kicked off in around Nov/Dec 2021.

Just who I was back then, a scared, stressed, wallflower man……

And the fucking lion I became…..

This was the best year of my life and I turned my entire life around, saved myself from a horrible situation, and turned my god damn life around from looking like it was going to be shit, to being on the path to true greatness.

If I could accomplish this shit coming from the hell I came……

I cannot even think of a greater self improvement story.

BELIEFS: MAC BELIEF RECONDITIONING

So, look man, now several guys have made the same point, I’ll action this and get to work on it. I HAVE been doing mindset work, but it’s been Inner Child healing work, and I’m not sure that’s what I need. Rather, I think I need to reorgnise and change my inner beliefs further. I have done work on this, of course, but it’s time to build them furhter.

@Manly Cockfellow @seanconneryfan_ all make the same point at various points of my log. @RogerRoger above.

So I will start reading Think & Grow Rich, daily, and I will commit to reading it back to back, 5 times. I can also review it at regular intervals. That’s how we change the subconscious man.

Why I think this matters?

-I can still be triggered when women don’t pull for several weeks in a row. It doesn’t enter my mind, but something happens in my nervous system and I am surging with adrenaline and unable to get to sleep. Yep, its not good. When it’s like 5 to 10 dates and no lay, it really fucks with me, but then again, it just shows the work to be done.

Really, I need to make myself more attractive, and improve my game which is a very useful component.

Whilst there IS an SMV problem, we also need to be clear.

-I should believe in myself, feel good about myself, and also, feel like a success and that good things will come my way

For Gods sake I have sacrificed so much and worked for it.

I will need to develo a winners mindset and abundance mentality.

This doesn’t preclude me from having to increase my SMV. Because with all the positive beliefs in the world, without the attractiveness piece, you will just set up a very tough and frustrating situation.

My dates can be quite weird as I am drawing in a pool of particularly non sexual women. Often they want to quiz me, debate with me, and ask me a bunch of silly questions. It is a bit annoying when I am trying to get a girl to open up and she gives me a one word answer and then goes deep into interviewer mode: this is very validation seeking from women IMO and they seem to enjoy this sort of thing. I prefer it when a girl just gives us space to enjoy each other and be present. L was like this (she’s in Thailand right now).

Game will come in time, with the right actions and practice, which I AM doing – date performance hasn’t been bad for a while.

Just need to increase physical attractiveness to tap into a market share that is:

-Attractive (5 or 6)
-More sexual as people

The weirdos I tend to get aren’t useful for me and should be screened the fuck out even harder…..I am screening via text, but this should expand further in future.

MORE WORK TO PUSH MYSELF BEYOND THE LOOKS THRESHOLD

MORE WORK ON BELIEFS

AND MORE SUCCESS TO BE GAINED

Look…………

I AM ALREADY A WINNER AND A SELF IMPROVEMENT SUCCESS STORY

LETS NOW GET AN ELITE LIFE…………….

Positive Self Talk,
MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:17 pm

GRATITUDE

I am all packed up and ready to move back to my parent's place.

I am crying like a baby right now.

I CHANGED MY FUCKING LIFE

THE MAN I DREAMED OF BEING, I BECAME

THE MAN I LOOK AT IN THE MIRROR EACH DAY WAS MY DREAM FOR 12 YEARS

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE I AM HERE

It is all because I took a chance.

The day I signed up for KYIL, God looked down upon me from heaven and smiled.

The day I signed up for Andy to be my coach and mentor, success was already inevitable.

The ups, the downs, the growth, the work, the memories, the people, the places, the sights, the sounds, all of what I did here in London will be in my mind and soul forever.

So much can be achieved in life through hard work.

But for me, how I did all of this was because I had other men pushing me, helping me, and making me a better man.

I am a flawed human being like eveyone else, I need help, but I do my best and always give my best effort.

Without you men behind me, I truly do not know what I would do.

But thankfully, that isn't my reality.

THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY

I have true affection for so many of you, it's real, I love many of you like my brothers, and it is from the heart.

Here's my final thought as I get ready to do my last gym session here:

ANYONE CAN BECOME A SUCCESS IN THEIR LIFE

FUCKING ANYONE

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU LOOK OR WHERE YOU'RE FROM

IF YOU WANT SOMETHING SO BAD IT BECOMES YOUR OBSESSION, YOUR PASSION, AND YOU PUT IN THE WORK DAY IN, DAY OUT, FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES, YEAR AFTER YEAR, DECADE AFTER DECADE

I KNOW IN THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT

BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE

Where do you see men transform like the way I do in this space?

What we have at KYIL is special

Why?

BECAUSE OF OUR BROTHERHOOD

BECAUSE WE RESPECT EACH OTHER

BECAUSE WE SUPPORT EACH OTHER

ALL MEN, OF ALL STRIPES

BLACK, WHITE, BROWN, PURPLE, GREEN, AND ANYTHING INBETWEEN

WE COME HERE, HUMBLE OURSELVES, WORK OUR FUCKING BUTTS OFF AND DO SO WITH A SMILE ON OUR FACE

AND WE ARE BROTHERS. WE ARE IN A BATTLE FOR GREATNESS, AND WE WILL TAKE A BULLET FOR OUR BROTHERS BESIDE US.

WE WILL NEVER BE DIVIDED BY ANYTHING. LOW SMV, HIGH SMV. NOTHING IS ABOVE THE COMMUNITY. WE NEED EACH OTHER AND IN TIMES OF WAR, ALL WE HAVE IS THE MAN BESIDE US.

ALWAYS RESPECTFUL, ALWAYS KIND, ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE, ALWAYS WELCOMING, ALWAYS PUSHING, ALWAYS STRIVING.

Just the fact that I was able to get so many men behind me in my life, bad ass fucking men, Gs, who believed in me when I did not believe in myself, already shows I made it.

The rest is icing on the cake.

Into 2023, I will take my success to even greater levels.

I cannot wait to spend a week just writing The Phoenix Project final report, which will be a .pdf I will publish and send to everyone for free.

THE JOURNEY HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

NOTHING CAN STOP ME, I AM UNBREAKABLE

ALL THE SET BACKS, ALL THE HARD MOMENTS, ALL THE TIMES I BELIEVE THE STORIES MY LOW SELF ESTEEM AND BELIEFS TELL ME IS JUST THE PRESSURE IT TAKES TO FORM A DIAMOND

IT DOES NOT HURT ME, IT DOES NOT SLOW ME DOWN, NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS OR DOES TO ME, NO MATTER HOW POSITIVE OR NEGATVE THE PATH AHEAD IS, I FOUND A TREASURE THAT WAS BURIED DEEP INSIDE MYSELF BEYOND DOUBT, FEAR, AND SELF HATRED

AT THE BOTTOM OF ALL THAT SHIT WAS INHUMAN LEVEL DRIVE THAT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY MY CREATOR

AND NOW I WILL UNLEASH MY WEAPON UPON THE WORLD

THE ANIMAL HAS BEEN LET OUT THE CAGE

We will become legendary in 2023.

That' all I got for ya man

THE RELENTLESS ONE

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:00 pm

No, thank you MAC, for being such an inspirational man.

You are going to become great, I have no doubt about it.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:03 pm

I also need to be transparent, I AM GETTING RESULTS, I just want to find women I am genuinely attracted to. Here is the breakdown of my lays & their rating:

1) 4 (my first lay in Jan 2022, she was very fat, but had a super pretty face and was a lovely human, total doll)
2) 7.5 (yup, crazy, she was the one who gave me the fire and I have never gotten over her, think about her daily and dream for it to happen again)
3) 4
4) 5 (she walked 5 miles to come straight to crib, insane bosnian vegan - the above 3 girls I banged within 13 days, after a dry spell from jan to april)
5) 5 (My old FWB, great body, butters face, but an amazing soul and she healed me a lot)
6) 4
7) 4
8) 6 (she was quite cute but truly insane, actual sociopath, forced me to cum inside her with no condom)
9) 6 (recently, this tiny 5ft3 girl, she had a fetish - she was cute, but a little chubby which I don't like but she def. gets a 6)

As such - the average was a 5. I apologise for my statement that the average was a 4.

Re. the girls above:

The ladies who're slim and lovely are super attractive to me. I'd be very excited to date or explore sex with them.

The 2nd chick is quite fat and has a butters face. She's a 4 to me,

The rest I'd give high 6.75, the last girl I'd say is an easy 7.5.

MAC
Thank you for sharing your back story, this helps a lot.

To explain the particular sample of girls, the intention was that they were all quite attractive. I wasn't looking for a straight scale (1-10), what I was looking for was how high you rated attractive girls. A few other members also hopped on and I can see that some of the guys have much higher standards. The second girl was for me a 5, the last girl was a 9, seeing where you guys put them now give me a base line to understand the experiences you had.

Once you start to aim for girls at or above the level of the ones I posted, you are competing against guys who will throw down serious money for just a conversation with those girls, (think flying then to Dubai kind of cash). That's not to say its impossible to get the girls you want, bit it's to point out that it's a lot harder and that might help take some of the frustration out.

My cousin is what this space would call a giga chad. He used to do some amateur boxing, he would knock out his opponent in the first few rounds and take the ring girl home. The best advice he gave me was that chad is never picky. His lay count is over 200 and he's had a full range of model tier girls all the way down to the girls most people here would say wtf to. Ultimately he told me sex doesn't make him happy he just enjoys it. With that in mind when he gets a less attractive girl over, it's just for a need, he doesn't care that she's not a 10.

In regards to getting the no sex comfort girls, there are 2 things going on here. 1 is that it's cuffing season and a lot of girls not coupled up when all their friends are is making them feel unattractive (can't get a boyfriend for the holidays). This will push up the neediness for validation (it's a seasonal thing). 2 your getting put in the boyfriend bucket. Girls have 3 buckets, 1 fuck bucket (guys they just want sex from), 2 boyfriend bucket, they think your boyfriend material and will change how they behave because they want to lock you down (society tries to tell you that this is the best bucket and pretend bucket 1 doesn't exisit). 3 friend/orbiter bucket for the meals, free dates and validation (we all have been here and had to learn we don't want this). Everyone else doesn't exist in their world. You can move between buckets 1 and 2 but it's a lot easier to go from 1 into 2 than 2 into 1. In many cases the girl that has you in bucket 1 may never see you as bf material because she wouldn't want her friends finding out she did anal with you on the second date while she screams shes daddy's little whore.

From what I'm seeing is that you have 2 issues, 1 is probably seasonal bf hunting and 2 your getting put in the bf bucket. I get put in here a lot with girls I meet and get moved into bucket 1. This can be a good or bad thing, (my retention is extremely high, but lots of girls fall in love and have to break things off). Everytime I get into bucket 1, it's easy fun exciting sex and no issues, but the retention is always bad with these girls.

With the bucket concept in mind, think of how you approach dates and how the energy you're putting out is filtering you into one of these 3 buckets. Being aware of this isn't a sure fix, but it might help you catch where your giving comfort rather than a tease which would get you into the bucket you want.
Last edited by Brother_Tucker on Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:58 pm

we love you too Mac!
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
RogerRoger

Fri Dec 16, 2022 5:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:17 am
OK so this is in the theme of positivity and brain reconditioning: beliefs and belief work in general needs more attention and it's a message Andy kinda instilled in me and we've been working on this behind the scenes a lot. My head was truly evil for a long time, my baseline now would you believe is atleast 500x better than it used to be! Many have brought this up now @Manly Cockfellow @seanconneryfan_ recently, @AskTheDom and @Paw have been on my case about this for a long time now. I HAVE been doing mindset work and its helped a lot, I listen to Andys content a lot and that has helped a lot, but I will only benefit from doing more of this work so here's my action:
Hey MAC, thanks for the recap! You definitely have come a long way! Huge on the weight loss and approach anxiety. And I remember Timmy from a year ago - hope he's doing well too.

Also awesome to hear on the positivity and reconditioning. When I tuned into your log a couple days ago it seemed like you were in a mental funk.

Sounds great for connecting in London, would be great to knowledge exchange and see how we can boost each other up! I'll DM you my number.

Regarding Think and Grow Rich -- I'd actually recommend reading 1 page a day, maybe at max a few pages. Similar for Slight Edge, I think some of the truly great motivational books come best as a daily dose rather than binged. But it sounds like you already have a system down so all good! Just thought I'd toss in my two cents here.
RogerRoger

Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:04 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:47 am
-I should believe in myself, feel good about myself, and also, feel like a success and that good things will come my way

For Gods sake I have sacrificed so much and worked for it.

I will need to develop a winners mindset and abundance mentality.

This doesn’t preclude me from having to increase my SMV. Because with all the positive beliefs in the world, without the attractiveness piece, you will just set up a very tough and frustrating situation.
Totally true here, awesome to hear it MAC.
RogerRoger

Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:09 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:03 pm
Once you start to aim for girls at or above the level of the ones I posted, you are competing against guys who will throw down serious money for just a conversation with those girls, (think flying then to Dubai kind of cash). That's not to say its impossible to get the girls you want, bit it's to point out that it's a lot harder and that might help take some of the frustration out.
I agree it's harder, but it's definitely can still happen. Flying them out to Dubai isn't going to come off as tasteful though. It's more of a flex to go shopping for yourself and have her help you pick out an outfit than to spend money on here. And even if you want to throw money around (tastfully) it doesn't have to be *that* much. And it's also not at all required.