The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:23 pm

Test yesterday was negative, results came today. I will do a further test tomorrow. Think I'm all clear....

This weekend was a chill and recharge weekend. I hammered OLD. Some interesting leads. One girl straight up asked me to meet for her a drink as her first message. Interesting. Also, a gal I messaged a while ago responded saying she is interested in a FWB. She said we can call, and if there's a vibe, she'd be down to meet. I'll call her tomorrow. (The ladies are not really my type, but it's cool)

Tinder isn't good for me. I am running 3 boosts a day, but most boosts result in 0 matches. They also tend to never respond when they do match.

Bumble tends to be shit for me, nothing happening there.

Approaching didn't happen this weekend due to my friend testing positive and me needing to make sure I am in the clear before approaching women.

I think I am good, so approaching will resume.

Otherwise, I was effective in my actions. I emailed 10 photographers. I emailed about 10 more viewings.

Tomorrow, we resume action.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:07 pm

To add to the above: I actually do OK on HInge!

New photos will come...........

Also will upload week 3s vlog tomorrow
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:11 pm

The Phoenix Project Week 4 / Day 13
29/11/2021

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Girls (FAIL, had my crazy and weird AA like hell today)
(2) OLD: 1 hr process (will execute shortly)
(3) Others: Work, Property admin, Core, Light therapy (DONE)

Man, had an important work meeting today for a project launch. Been stressing about it. It went well! That's out the way now. Time for me to chill out mentally. I have been quite stressed lately, working out lots of stuff for the rental - it's hard in London, they fly off the market, and getting somewhere decent is hard.

Cold approach was funny today. Just my normal wall of weird AA, millions of excuses not to talk to any girl, just my brain stopping me. I haven't cold approached since I got to my current AirBNB, so that's a 4 day gap. Today was day 5, and I just went out and hit the frontlines. It took a while for my brain just to get out of stress work mode, and into approach mode.

That's fine. I will go back out tomorrow for 4-5hrs and hit 15 approaches and break this wall down.

OLD is a bit slow and I will need to get some better photos done. That said, I do have one lead for a girl who wants a FWB. We're calling in an hour, if that goes well, we'll go for a drink, and if that goes well, I must push to have sex with her. She's not attractive to me personally, a bit of a bigger gal, but she seems cool and interesting so I really must get some intimacy under my belt and keep building myself up.

We heard back from the estate agent, landlord wants to meet me and @TimmyTurner before we move forward. We'll try to schedule in a meeting for Thursday, Timmy's schedule permitting, and we'll be sure to make a good impression. Thereafter, I really do hope we get that property.

I need to be in Central London, so I can just roll out of my house and fucking make myself do approaches. I will make it a goal to do 15 a day and will put a schedule in place.

Things will improve gents. They will.

Feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. But I'll simmer down and it'll all be good!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:25 pm

Just got off the phone w/ the gal who is looking for a FWB. We talked for an hour. I could hardly get a word in edgeways. She was very assertive, confident as hell, but very masculine type energy - she talked a fair bit about her own trauma, some early life challenges, and I have talked to girls who had similar stories and found they presented in the same way. They each had the tendency to be dominating in conversation and not give an inch of space.

She was very interesting, is a serial entrepreneur and clearly highly intelligent.

We said we'd be down to hang out at the end of the call, I'll text her, I'm pretty sure she will just ghost as this tends to be the way it goes with women. But if not, I'll get date number 7 man. Will only leave 1.

Wasn't feeling her at all.

Huatle will continue........I am happy to lower my standards for the first year of this.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Relentless
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Positive Mental Attitude

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:21 pm

I was bummed out to read the girl stood you up like that, really not nice of her.
You kept your emotions in check, so thats nicely done. More dates will follow.
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:15 am

It was a bit of a bummer but I am grateful I had the opportunity to give it a try! :-)

Gal from the call last night didn't ghost, she suggested we hang out at a Christmas Market on Thursday.

That SHOULD be date #7 man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:24 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:15 am
It was a bit of a bummer but I am grateful I had the opportunity to give it a try! :-)

Gal from the call last night didn't ghost, she suggested we hang out at a Christmas Market on Thursday.

That SHOULD be date #7 man.

MAC
Here's a harsh comment: Are you going to let her control the frame? You've already said she's assertive and masculine. Doing an activity date doesn't sound like a clear path to sex, in my experience.

If you're just trying to "go on dates", that's one thing. Having dates that lead to sex is another.

What I would do... and it may be too late for this if you haven't made any attempts to do so up until this point, is snatch the frame and say you'd like to get a drink with her instead, near your place.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:09 pm

Agreed with @pancakemouse.

I'll also add that you could be a bit more selective with your dates. You couldn't get a word in during the call, I doubt you'll do in the date. You're not attracted to her plus she's also fat. Serial entrepreneur and highly intelligent are non-feminine qualities as well. She seems to be a pain in the gluteus maximus, frankly.

I'm all for gaining experience, but gain experience with girls you like. Otherwise it's like banging a whale, just so you can increase your notch number.
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:52 pm

I do not have any other options gentlemen. I have been open and transparent about my dating life and am trying to improve it - girls who are non-obese / very deranged are not quite giving me the light of day. This is all I can get right now.

There may be a day when half decent women are attainable, but I am not there yet. Just want to be honest: my dating life is horrible. It is what it is.

I can only do the best with what I've got, and I ain't got much! ;-)

Thank you for your advice, it is appreciated and well needed too.

The Phoenix Project Week 4 / Day 13
29/11/2021

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Girls (FAIL, went 0/3 - 2 straight rejections, 3rd girl stopped but said she's busy)
(3) Others: Work, Cold Shower, Core, Light therapy (In Process)

Hard times for MAC.

AA demon was in my head torturing me today. Towards the end of the session I felt so depressed. Saw a few really lovely looking women who I would have loved to talk to but after missing endless opportunities and just being scrambled by this insane process in my head, I just had nothing left. Went home, bummed as hell. The wall was so fucking powerful today even 3 approaches was a miracle.

OLD is not going well. Running 3 boosts a day and no matches. Hinge can be OK, but I am getting a bit sick of interacting with very obese women and undesirables only. I will get a proper shoot, I was not happy with the photographer I was about to book, so it will be a case of finding a better fit.

I know I am myself quite unpleasant to look at but I have alteast lost 50lbs and I am putting in the effort. Furthermore, I am someone who has put intense effort into life and myself, so it can definitely suck having to put forth a lot of energy focus and time to fight for scraps from the very bottom of society. It is fucking awful, truly.

It is what it is. Will be back tomorrow and try again.

If the meeting with the landlord goes OK, and we get this place, I will join the gym and start bodymaxxing again. I must have the body down, current MAC is having a fucking shit go of things despite the weight loss. Damn dude. It's rough.

All I can do is keep on working.........definitely in a lot of pain atm, big time, but I can take it. Nothing new for me. I will find my centre and relax tonight.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse

Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 pm

The question about options is: would you rather have zero, or would you rather have less than zero? The way you've described this woman makes me feel like she'd be a less than zero option. If you are improving yourself (though you think you are shit right now), why does this witch of a woman deserve your time and attention?

Also: I would stop boosting with Tinder until you can get proper photos taken. Not worth the money.
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:06 pm

I need to get to 8 dates man.

Yes, I am grinding sickeningly hard to improve myself - trust me, you do not know the effort I am putting forth, there is not the time in the day to describe it, I have put EVERYTHING OFF just to focus on my improvement and to stop seeing a god damn lower when I look in the mirror. I am very sick of that feeling.

That said, I will do whatever it takes to get to 8 dates.

I really do not know how I am going to do this.

But I am willing to fail as many times as it will take for a guy like me.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:38 pm

You will get there. You know why I know this? You are physically attractive. IDEAL HEIGHT, good beard genetics, good eye area, nice strong brows, long lashes, good skin. This is ideal for online, so I can't wait until you get your photoshoot done.

Then, once you sort those mental blocks out (obviously, easier said than done), you will be killing it, at least online. And then routinely smashing girls from online will give you the confidence and abundance you need to smash girls from cold approach.
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:51 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:38 pm
You will get there. You know why I know this? You are physically attractive. IDEAL HEIGHT, good beard genetics, good eye area, nice strong brows, long lashes, good skin. This is ideal for online, so I can't wait until you get your photoshoot done.

Then, once you sort those mental blocks out (obviously, easier said than done), you will be killing it.
Thank you bro, I know you are very knowledgeable in improving men's dating lives, so I am very very grateful for your thoughts. Believe me, I really appreciate it.

I honestly do not see this myself, you don't really want to hear what I see when I look in the mirror (very hideous / beast type of person). But I will not make excuses. I will work with what I've got.

Again, I am here to learn and listen to men who are ahead of me.

I am going to complete the other action points for today and try to be better tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:51 pm

The Phoenix Project Week 4 Day 14

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 45
Numbers: 0
Dates: 3
Sexual Encounters: 0
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:39 pm

The Phoenix Project Week 4 / Day 14
1/12/2021

(1) Cold Approach: 15 Girls (FAIL, went 0/6 in 1hr40 mins, began to rain and I went home)
(3) Others: Work, Cold Shower, Core, Light therapy (In Process)

Notes: Cold approach - feeling absolutely tonnes of negative emotion and experiencing panic attacks. Felt intensely angry, I am not asking for this to be happening, it just happens, a firestorm sets off in my brain and it just explodes.

All good.

Approaches were all instant rejections, couldn't get past hi, apart from one girl who let me speak but was very unreceptive and pissed.

Happy for this to persist as long as it takes, I WILL get better and better and better.............I am so determined to succeed.

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 51
Numbers: 0
Dates: 3
Sexual Encounters: 0

Best wishes,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi