The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:10 pm

PinchePendejo wrote:
Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:22 pm
I see your perspective, but you should aim higher. You’re definitely capable of it and if you choose to “settle” you’d be doing yourself a disservice.
Thanks Bryen man. I will keep working hard!!!!

I am sure I will find a way to get women I am attracted to, I did it that one time in April, I will do it again ;-)

Just gonna persist

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:33 pm

DavidStone wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:49 pm
Hi MAC,

I can relate to a bunch of your struggles.
Take what is yours.

Samuel
Thank you Samuel man!!

"No tree can grow to heaven unless it has it's roots in Hell"
Carl Jung

No matter how disgustingly difficult the road ahead may be, I say FUCK IT, we should go for it anyway!

I simply refuse to allow other peoples perceptions and view of me limit my experience and ability to enjoy life

It is not an easy situation and the uphill struggle is real, make no bones about it, this life is not for everone and it is the warriors path, the path of most resistance. But neither of us were incarnated in this world to sit on the sidelines and be pushed out of life, to have our life limited and to be made to suffer for no reason

We get up, we raise our sword, and we enter the field of battle. Let them know when they hear our battle cry it was forged in the deepest pits of Hell, and if they want to limit us they must know they are battling a relentless opponent who fill fight until the very last drop of blood....

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Spider Jerusalem
Name: Spider
Goal: Get Big. Get Dangerous.
Motto: YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:00 pm

PinchePendejo wrote:
I see your perspective, but you should aim higher. You’re definitely capable of it and if you choose to “settle” you’d be doing yourself a disservice.
@MakingAComeback

I echo these sentiments. Your log has been a massive inspiration to me and many other forum members

I think you've still got so much potential that you could achieve and settling would be the wrong thing to do

Congrats on Lay 6 by the way - awesome work dude
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:27 am

I just wanted to reappear from the shadows to chime in as someone who's around MAC practically day-in-day-out. I think the word 'settling' is the wrong word in this case. Rav isn't settling, he's playing with the hand he's been dealt whilst working on stacking the cards in his favour behind the scenes.

Yes, he'd love for his next 4 to be girls he's super attracted to but as the person he is, who writes down a goal & failing is not an option, he knows it might not be possible so he's taking what he can for the time being. In time, he'll get those hotter girls & he'll be confident in all aspects of his game from date to lay since he's worked on it on the not-so-attractive girls.

P.S. I know he probably can't get it up for someone he can't see himself fucking (wait - does that sound suss or nah 😂)
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:28 am

Listen to the wisdom of Turner folks Funnel Gang are not messing around

I will get quality

But it will require more GAINS, more confidence, more game, better verbals and more experience!!!

And my hair transplant surgeon in Turkey is gonna help me smash some dimes too lol

LOL Timmy knows some of the stories that don't make the forum ;-) Some of the chicks do didn't make the cut.........my goodness

BTW Timmy smash frenchie before I return she can't be teasing with nudes make her put her money where her mouth is!!!!!!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:44 am

Spider Jerusalem wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:00 pm
PinchePendejo wrote:
@MakingAComeback

I echo these sentiments. Your log has been a massive inspiration to me and many other forum members

I think you've still got so much potential that you could achieve and settling would be the wrong thing to do

Congrats on Lay 6 by the way - awesome work dude
Thanks Spider man!!!

Getting access to women I find attractive requires some form of mechanism to contact and connect with them

Online with my current profile is fine but they're not the prettiest tbh

Cold approach could be a solution but gotta keep working

Night game could be a solution but friggen hard work lol

Nothing more I can do brother other than stay in the gym, stay improving myself, getting experience in whatever way I can get it and do what it takes to get better outcomes

Better to be honest than misrepresent things. I would obv like to be able to connect with chicks who are a good match but it is what it is.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:06 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 32
SAT 02/06/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Nada – just going to message a few of my current leads
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch / 45 min Run
(3) Content: Edit & upload videos – clear backlog. Gonna blast this for 5 hrs min today
Others: 30min Infrared Sauna, Cold Thermogenesis 1hr, Red Light therapy (EMR-Tek Inferno 3hrs).

Notes:

Cousin’s wedding, will take a lot of time. Outside of that, will hustle and hustle hard. Late night working away getting further along in life.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:05 pm

Ceremony for cousins wedding took forever. Today was a weak day.

Little got done other than fam stuff.

Went for a run, did lots of earthing, consumed DHA, and now going to do more earthing and watch the sunset.

Early night. Up at sunrise tomorrow, something I don't do nearly enough of anymore, I will see the sunrise tomorrow and Monday and get back to life in London,

Biohacking is always valuable. So some good stuff still done today,

Early night commencing........in 30

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:05 pm

Smashed my FWB until 2am last night, totally destroyed her LOL she was a convulsing, twithing mess at the end and just cuddled me all night in a state of daze.

She finally got me to do rough play with her, choking her hard, slapping TF out of her. She got crazy turned on and demanded I fuck her brains out.

Lifes good.

Hustling on content rn.

And cousins wedding (4 days) was shit diet and drinking wise. Gotta trim down now.

Hustling and flowing

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:54 pm

Long overdue post: ON WOMEN (AND WHY WE ARE ON THE SAME TEAM)

In this log, there were some dark times, and dark moments of real sickness in my body and mind. There was hurt, pain, and trauma to work through, and fears, insecurities, anger, doubt and low self esteem, anxieties, and overcoming the painful past of longterm loneliness and lack of imtimacy/love etc.

I had a lot of doubts around women and had developed tremendous embitterment and resentment.

They did treat me quite poorly for much of my time on earth and the rejections were endless.

But I was anxious, neurotic, had low self esteem and self sabotaged a lot.

There was a lot on my plate and a lot to unpack.

I was guilty of developing a very negative perception of women after 27-29 years of my journey and did at times begin to sincerely hate them.

I hated them for the rejections which were all I knew, and for the impersonal, distant, and unfavourable way they would interact with me in the world. It hurt me a lot and I found it unnecessary and cruel.

When you want to know them, and they do not want to know you, no matter what you do, of course you will begin to see the worst in that group.

When there’s a lack of contact and inability to have meaningful dialogue with a group in society, and when your interactions with them on the personal level are so harsh and uncomfortable and evoke emotional pain for you, constantly, for 12 years, what do you expect?

You will avoid things that cause pain and seek things that reduce that pain.

What motivated me in this journey at the start was just to be recognised, to be seen, to be heard, and to feel like a normal person. I wanted to do normal things, like have the experience of walking around doing fun, interesting activities with a pleasant girl. This was an experience I was very curious about and had been unable to find in life. I wanted to know about them, how they see the world, what their experience in the world was like. I was curious but also just longed to be seen as a regular guy like everyone else.

Slowly I began to get these experiences. It was a bitter and painful experience and a lot of suffering was involved. But I did begin to come to a place where I could find ways to connect with women, gain favourable interactions with them, and share space with them.

My first ever FWB has brought a lot of positive things into my life, as well as a lot of healing.

More than anything, I have seen things I didn’t think I’d ever see.

In spending time with her, in listening to her, in hearing her concerns, her journey in this world, and learning about what she cares about, what she is interested in, etc, I felt so much humanity and connection, so much compassion and empathy. It was the first time I have experienced the feeling of a woman being nice to me because she likes me as a man. And I must say, it is an amazing feeling and one I do not take lightly.

I went hiking with her about two weeks ago, and we hung out all day. She is an adorable human being, really sweet, loves nature, animals, things like that. She is happy, warm, kind and loving. Likes to be cuddled and is a very pleasant person to be around. She would often stop to take pictures of birds and things. I found myself feeling surprised on many instances, just at her responses to things, her patience, sweetness, general energy and mannerisms.

Very attentive, kind, and caring. There are these moments when she will behave in ways I have never really seen of experienced before in my life and it leaves me a bit aghast. I’m like, wow, she’s really like this?

Had I not met her, I wouldn’t have known women were capable of being this nice to me. It’s the first time I’ve experienced anything of the sort, and it means so much to me, I appreciate it so much.

I am not writing this post because I have caught feelings. I have not. I am writing this post because in this log, there was a guy who was once very hurt and lost, scared, living in fear and dealing with what he perceived to be injustice. This guy would express anger and rage, and be caught engaging in pathetic and infantile rants, and negative attitudes towards women.

Because there were negative things written about women by me in the earlier part of this journey, I feel the need to put this right and also express the many positive things I would go on to learn about women and how in improving myself, and becoming better at connecting with women, my life got better overall and I was able to find the joy and happiness we can experience when we as men are connected with woman and can function synergistically.

The great girls who are out there are wonderful to be around, and are lovely souls who deserve happiness, joy, love, affection, and to be appreciated and cared for because they are able to bring a lot to man, and to enable both parties to realise their highest potential and happiness, together.

Humans, on the whole, are essentially good. They are a complex creature, part of nature, and part of an overall process of evolution which is unfolding in accordance with nature’s design, that is, the plan of evolution or God (whichever you prefer).

We tend to attract what we need, and nothing is happenstance.

There is no coincidence. There is only entanglement.

You Universe manifests the experience you need for you to play your role.

Women can be great. Its our job to find the good ones.

Many aren’t much at all. That’s cool. Same with men.

The good ones however stir something in us and remind us why we love women. I do love their aura, their spirit, their energy. I love how they make us feel whole, valued, appreciated, heard, felt, and in their presence, we find our masculine centre and our path becomes clearer and less foggy. I love how woman can bring us healing, and how despite what is said and what we may feel sometimes in our journey, at our core, we crave a woman’s touch and to hold them in our arms. It is pure fact and healthy, something to be embraced.

It is better to be a woman lover than a bitter, resentful jaded male. You have to find the good ones, we all get this.

I would like to express thanks and gratitude to the girls who have been nice to me on my journey. The girls I cold approached whom, rather than the usual rebuff or swift rejection which they are very well entitled to (I totally respect this), actually spoke to me and were kind enough to let me know they enjoyed speaking to me. The girls I have been intimate with and who really enjoyed being with me, whom I in turn enjoyed and appreciated for the fact that they enabled us to share space and intimacy, and to allow meaningful human contact to be exchanged which was supportive of all parties.

There is a lot of good that women have brought, and a lot of healing in me that has taken place because of them.

I am grateful and I will continue to work hard and become the best man I can be.

For the women whose lives will cross paths with mine.

And eventually, for the one who who I will chose.

In gratitude,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:04 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I am not writing this post because I have caught feelings. I have not.
Stop the 🧢. Jk. As someone who has watched you make the transition, it's good to see you've gone from the resentful MAC to the MAC Daddy who is attracting worthy women into his life.

Even more to come
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:57 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:04 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
I am not writing this post because I have caught feelings. I have not.
Stop the 🧢. Jk. As someone who has watched you make the transition, it's good to see you've gone from the resentful MAC to the MAC Daddy who is attracting worthy women into his life.

Even more to come
Hahhaha! For sure bro, I am very proud of myself for this and I am truly happy with the experiences, as well as ability to connect with women I have now developed.

There is no concern or worry, I know I can do it. In time, all will come together exactly the way I want it.

And you are gonna do amazing things in your life too man, we are all going to get it, lifes good!

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:57 pm

CATCHUP POST

TIME TO WORK

Arrived back yesterday at 9pm. FWB was here waiting. She informed me she missed my dick. OK lol. Lots of fucking, catching up on missed shagging of my 20s now at 30! She left this morning, I had a solid day man.

Work right now is just report writing. Went to Battersea park with my laptop and worked for an hour and a half writing, whilst grounding.

Came back, ate well. Drank a bunch of RO water.

Content hustle: worked on YouTube growth strategy my boy is working with me on. He is doing the back end. I uploaded yesterday and 1 of the channels got 10k views on the first day. JHEEZE.

Will build these 2 channels in the background. Focus is on EarthboundMystic & BeingTimmyTurner. Those brands are street interviews and general lifestyle to get the first 1k!!!!

Yeah so then did some stretching, extension and posture work, did a few rounds of grounding and also did the online hustle process.

Me and Timmy back out shooting street interviews Friday and Saturday btw.

OK so time to hustle. The rest of the week, here’s the plan:

(1) DATING:
CA: Wed / Thur / Fri / Sat / Sun
Online dating process: As above, so 300 profiles liked on Hinge, swipe some on Tinder and Bumble, 1 boost per night on Tinder and Bumble.
(2) BODY:
My advisor Jan told me I need to trim down. He told me to spent this week NOT going to the gym, and focus on hormones (leptin). I have to get back to keto for this week (or 2) and fast Thursday AND Friday. I should have shed the crap and be looking OK again by Sunday. Will update.
(3) CONTENT:
Content Hustle – Viral strategy daily
Street Interviews – Timmy and I will shoot Friday and Sat. I will edit on Sunday, and schedule 7 days of posts on YouTube, TiTok, and IG.

And that will be a banging week. I am going to do some tasks for our next photoshoot tomorrow. I will find some photographers for a shoot for myself, Timmy and Carl. But Carl called me earlier asking for this to be pushed back a week as he wants to work with Radical first.

Lets get it ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:55 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

WED 06/07/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Hustle process
(2) Body: Leptin reset work
(3) Content: Viral strategy
Others: Dermapen, Grounding, Ice Bath.

Notes: Great day ahead. I will get all my project work in order. Get this body and approaching right.

I did drop 4lbs, from 216 on Monday to 212 now. Will fast Thurs & Fri. I look just fine at around 200 - 205lbs. I have more muscle than I did before. Will work for a bit and post some body progress pics and see what the deal is. I did do the maintenance month that was advised all of June. If it's back to the cut, that's fine.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:56 pm

Evening check in:

WED 06/07/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Hustle process (DONE - 2/15)
(2) Body: Leptin reset work (DONE)
(3) Content: Viral strategy (DONE)
Others: Dermapen, Grounding, Ice Bath. (PART DONE - did the first two)

Notes:

Hustled hard man. Got up at 450 saw the sunrise, this is needed for increasing dopamine in the brain and enabling clarity, happiness and ability to create a new future.

Went back to bed until 9am - ooops!

Worked on this report for 2hrs. Did it outside my building sat on the grass.

Dermapen.

Did my content work for like 2hrs.

Ate. Lots of DHA.

Wrapped up and went to cold approach, linked up with @TimmyTurner when he finished work. We approached in Central. I tried to record most interactions but audio was shit. So I will record with airpods from tomorrow.

CA: 2/15

Wandered around with AA for a while. Timmy arrives, I chill out and get into flow

1 deflect
2 Nice danish girl (lol for my boys who followed my journey theyll know) she is leaving tonight, I pushed her to go for a drink with me, pushed over and over, she said she has to get up early and she has plans all this shit. We exchanged IGs told her I'll see you in Copenhagen
3 Lovely Northern lass opens up "ARE YOU DOING THE GAME? You know, the book The Game?" I laugh my head off. She says she has been approached 5 times today. She asks for my IG lol.
4 In a rush
5 So weird, let her go
6 Pushed to stop no dice
7 Non stop
8 Non stop
9 Non stop
10 Deflect but funny
11 Didnt stop but pushed lol
12 She saw me and Timmy, looked back at her phone, I then approach - she nods and laughs as I am about to approach - she fuckin knew I was coming! Me and Timmy both laugh at this one, she fuckin knew she was about to be approached and she laughed out loud. She said she was in a rush lol
13 Had a boyfriend but was nice, pretty black chick
14 Didnt speak English
15 In a rush but I pushed and pushed and got her to chat, she was pleasant but in a rush lol so I left her to it

Great work today

Back tomorrow & grinding

Gonna fast for 2 days, just coffee and water

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi