The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:28 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:22 am
Biz: Read V’s posts / Read Dan Meredith
You're the worst type of person to read Dan Meredith since you already hustle 24/7 haha
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:34 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:28 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:22 am
Biz: Read V’s posts / Read Dan Meredith
You're the worst type of person to read Dan Meredith since you already hustle 24/7 haha
Hahaaaaaa! Big Dan THE BEAST. He's so funny and I like the bloke. V did 1 on 1 coaching with him a few years back and rated Dan VERY highly. He was the one who told me to just follow Dan. And I am gonna network a little and see if I can meet this bloke, he wanders around the Uk and does hang outs and stuff.

Hows biz for you this week g?

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:41 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
V did 1 on 1 coaching with him a few years back and rated Dan VERY highly
OH SHIT. I knew Vin reminded me of someone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Vin also got coaching from Dexter Abraham, Dan's mentor.

Small world indeed.
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:00 pm

EVENING CHECK-IN:

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 47

MON 24/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Call w/ potential date / Messaging any of my leads as they come up to fit in a slot (DONE)
(2) Body: Gym (Push) / Core / Stretch / Posture (DONE)
(3) Biz/Copy: See below.
Others: Sunrise, Earthing, prep DUTCH Complete test, Euro Gang Call, Cold Thermogenesis, Mindset work & Visualisation

Biz: Accountability work with current clients (DONE)
Biz: Onboarding – Star, Rene, Antonio, Ronnie (DONE)
Biz: Onboarding – Call w/ @MilfAndCookies to explore secondary goal and understand our focus (DONE)
Biz: Pitching – Cold outreach across my network, onboarding free clients (DONE)
Biz: Read V’s posts / Read Dan Meredith (FAIL)

Copy: Reading (FAIL)
Copy: Course (FAIL)
Copy: Re-write landing page (DONE)

NOTES:

Worked hard man, really. Biz I hammered it for hours and hours non stop! It was fun too. I did the call with the gal. She was so fun to talk to, seems like a great gal. We agreed we'll go on a date, she can't do this week, she said we can do it next week. She also did suggest I come see her in Central one one of the days she's in the office. Usually that leads to CUCK. I will, instead, pitch her to come see me in Battersea next week. That leads to FUCK. Lol. Like a typical Indian girl, she is pretty conservative, hence the pre-date screening call, gods sake........

I liked talking to her and she is pretty. But rules are rules. I can't be travelling around and going on date after date with these gals. Logistics have to be right. So I will text her tomorow asking what we schedule is like next week, wait a day after she's responded, and reply, sure, come see me in battersea next week, insert wine bar, insert time, sound good? BOOM.

Did my best today bros.

Off to bed now to charge the battery. Tomorrow, fasting all day, 60 min run out there hammering the pavement, fasting, and then heading back to LDN. Will hit the gym Wed morn, go on a date Wed providing she doesn't flake, and I have pitched Thur to 2 diff girls. One I pitched Thur and Sun tbf, and she is down for either. The other, I just pithced Thur, and she hasn't replied.

So, if the gal doesn't reply by tomorrow around 2 let's sat, I'll push for more leads and try to plug something into Thur. Otherwise, I have dates Wed, Fri, Sat, and potentially Sun. I will hustle on the apps tomorrow and see what happens but would be great to get something for Thur.

I have something for next Mon, and following the call today, I could get this gal to come see me on Tues.

Nonetheless, will keep smashing it and get these FINAL 2 ;-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:16 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
EVENING CHECK-IN:

MON 24/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Call w/ potential date / Messaging any of my leads as they come up to fit in a slot (DONE)
Others: Sunrise, Earthing, prep DUTCH Complete test, Euro Gang Call, Cold Thermogenesis, Mindset work & Visualisation

Biz: Onboarding – Call w/ @MilfAndCookies to explore secondary goal and understand our focus (DONE)

NOTES:

Worked hard man, really. Biz I hammered it for hours and hours non stop! It was fun too. I did the call with the gal. She was so fun to talk to, seems like a great gal. We agreed we'll go on a date, she can't do this week, she said we can do it next week. She also did suggest I come see her in Central one one of the days she's in the office. Usually that leads to CUCK. I will, instead, pitch her to come see me in Battersea next week. That leads to FUCK. Lol. Like a typical Indian girl, she is pretty conservative, hence the pre-date screening call, gods sake........

I liked talking to her and she is pretty. But rules are rules. I can't be travelling around and going on date after date with these gals. Logistics have to be right. So I will text her tomorow asking what we schedule is like next week, wait a day after she's responded, and reply, sure, come see me in battersea next week, insert wine bar, insert time, sound good? BOOM.

Did my best today bros.

Off to bed now to charge the battery. Tomorrow, fasting all day, 60 min run out there hammering the pavement, fasting, and then heading back to LDN. Will hit the gym Wed morn, go on a date Wed providing she doesn't flake, and I have pitched Thur to 2 diff girls. One I pitched Thur and Sun tbf, and she is down for either. The other, I just pithced Thur, and she hasn't replied.

So, if the gal doesn't reply by tomorrow around 2 let's sat, I'll push for more leads and try to plug something into Thur. Otherwise, I have dates Wed, Fri, Sat, and potentially Sun. I will hustle on the apps tomorrow and see what happens but would be great to get something for Thur.

I have something for next Mon, and following the call today, I could get this gal to come see me on Tues.

MAC
Let's go brotha! All you can do is your best every day.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:35 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:41 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
V did 1 on 1 coaching with him a few years back and rated Dan VERY highly
OH SHIT. I knew Vin reminded me of someone. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Vin also got coaching from Dexter Abraham, Dan's mentor.

Small world indeed.
Yes indeed, he was everywhere a few years ago. Dude is very very smart and something of a marketing genius. He's back off to the US in 2 weeks and I'll miss the fucker. Still will talk every day no doubt. He's trying to get me to come over to LA with him. May take him up on it too. Just need to get this money right..............who knows what will come bro? Working hard and achieving my goals has brought me to new levels and greatness is going to come.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:36 am

natedawg wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
EVENING CHECK-IN:

MON 24/10/2022

ACTIONS

NOTES:

Did my best today bros.

MAC
Did my best G worked hard worked smart but every day is another opportunity to GET IT

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

natedawg wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
EVENING CHECK-IN:

MON 24/10/2022

ACTIONS

NOTES:

Did my best today bros.

MAC
Did my best G worked hard worked smart but every day is another opportunity to GET IT

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 46

TUE 25/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: FAST / Online Dating Hustle / Message Leads (1hr)
(2) BODY: Run (60m) / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) BIZ/COPY: See below.
Others: Cold Thermogenesis, Bank, Prep 3 Q’s for call w/ Andy, Go back to London (Train @ 8, be home 1030/11, bed for a bit, call at 12 ;-)),
Others: Mindset, Sunrise, Earthing, Glute Warmup

(3)
-Biz: Accountability work w/ clients
-Biz: Onboarding work, schedule calls
-Biz: Type up notes from Joe’s call & send to him
-Biz: Outreach & pitching

-Copy: Read Boron Letters, Read Colin’s Emails
-Copy: AWAI Course
-Copy: Redraft C’s landing page. I don’t like it atm, it’s not emotionally impactful AT ALL, isn’t compelling for shit, and really needs a lot of work. I will also review Colin’s trainings on landing pages and apply this to C’s landing page. This brand is so good but needs solid MARKETING. C also knows how important marketing is and had this drilled into his head by Caleb Jones much like I did. We need to nail this I am unhappy with it rn…….but I will get it where I need it to be.

Notes:

Time to hustle. Fasting and cardio to get this body right. Lots of hustle. The gal I had a call w/ yesterday I would describe as a legit QUALITY gal, smart, beautiful, in a high level career and has a brand outside of that which is doing fairly well (stalked her a lil, 30k followers). She is pretty conservative from what I feel, as many Indian girls are, but with the new main (Thanks for the help with this @Radical, revising my prompts and stuff (thanks for the help with this @Manly Cockfellow , @Astronaut , @Bman ) it made all the difference in the world and my quality ticked up.

I also have begun to believe in myself a tonne more, the mindset work is pulling my head out the sewer, and I am developing a bit more self belief. As The Dom said, “Everytime I leave the house, I feel like a rock star. While I may not be, I do have the sex life of one…”. That’s the swagger we need gents.

POSITIVE SELF TALK

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:54 am

WED 26/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: Online Dating Process & pinging leads
(2) BODY: Gym (Pull) / Core / ATG: Zero / Posture
Others: Mindset, Sunshine, Earthing.

BIZ:
-Biz: Onboarding
-Biz: Networking, Outreach, Pitching
-Biz: Read –V’s posts, Dan Meredith

-Copy: C’s landing page V2
-Copy: AWAI course (1hr)

Notes:

Great call with Andy and the bros on the coaching group. Always a GREAT way to start my week and pull my mind and subconsicous where it needs to be. It adds up, ‘goes in’ so to speak, and over time, leads to the positive changes we seek.

Mindset work process (done upon waking for 1hr daily) will be as follows:

Mindset Work:
-Inner Child Journalling (15m)
-Mirror Therapy
-Cultivating Gratitude: With intention towards directing this to women
-Writing affirmations (15m)

Date for tonight flaked, but she did suggest we hang out Friday. I have another gal scheduled for Friday. Told her to let me know her schedule for next week, and will book her in lol.

I will keep generating leads. I will probably just hustle tonight, if anyone does pipe up, I may send the old “if you’re feeling spontaneous, let’s hang out tonight” text and see what happens. Tomorrow, I have a slot, which I will push to fill with some hustle today.

Otherwise, Fri I should be seeing a gal, Sat may see my old FWB and a new gal, Sun I have 2 girls booked in, Mon I have one, and otherwise Thurs next week should also be booked soon with another prospect.

Now off to do some serious work in the gym!!!!!!!!

Will keep you posted on today’s hustle.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:25 pm

THUR 27/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: Online Dating Process & pinging leads (DONE)
(2) BODY: Cardio (60m) / Core (DONE)
Others: Mindset, Sunshine, Earthing,

Biz: Onboard R and J (DONE, I now have 7 free clients)
Biz: Pitching to my network – pitched Ralph for my free offer
Biz: Read Funnel Hacking Secrets 2022 (my current homework from V)

Copy: Revise C’s copy, create v2 of his landing page (DONE)

Notes:

Sunrise, core work, accountability work with my guys, went to the gym and did my lower back & glute warmup, 60 mins running through battersea park, breakfast & supplements.

Biz hustle for a few hrs, call w/ R.

Copy, sent C v2 of his landing page.

Now, reading FSH 2022 for 2hrs

at 8pm, ice bath, light therapy, earthing.

9Pm, Swiping on tinder and bumble for 10 mins a piece. Messaging leads on Hinge.

930, keep reading FHS.

10 boost on Tinder and Bumble.

1030 BED

Date tomorrow with an utterly gorgeous 33 radio DJ. Will text her in the morning to confirm. The last few girls flaked, which means I am overdue some cracking dates and lays now ;-)

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:05 am

I will keep going and keep going and keep going, no matter what, and I will simply never stop once I have a goal.

That is the difference between me and many people. It’s not that I am better, I am not, in many ways I need a LOT of work. But I am persistent as FUCK and will just keep working.
This is inspirational. What a great attitude!
MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:56 am

NeverSayNeverAgain wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:05 am
I will keep going and keep going and keep going, no matter what, and I will simply never stop once I have a goal.

That is the difference between me and many people. It’s not that I am better, I am not, in many ways I need a LOT of work. But I am persistent as FUCK and will just keep working.
This is inspirational. What a great attitude!
Thank you brother for reading me and dropping in I truly appreciate it!

Wishing you success

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:00 am

FRI 27/10/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: Date (She’s confirmed) / Messaging
(2) BODY: Gym: Legs / Core
Others: Content day w/ V, Mindset, Sunrise, Earthing, CT

BIZ:
(1) Accountability work w/ clients
(2) CONTENT DAY WITH VIN: Top focus for the day. Gotta leave @ 6pm, hard exit, must get home and go on date with radio DJ @ 730!

COPY:
N/A: C happy with his landing page, but it still needs a lot of work, until it feels like it is genuinely painful to not purchase his product, we are not where we need to be. I am going to complete Colin’s landing page training and just discuss with C how we can bring this to the best level we can. Thereafter we have guys in our network who can feedback and let us know if it is absolutely cast iron. Nailing this product is important to me it’s going to be a case study for me, of course, but also helps my mate the legend C.

Tomorrow: Transcribe The Dom’s answer for AMA, reply to Carl.

Another day, another opportunity to become better!!!!!

Enjoy your life out there bros, be easy, be joyful, stay fit healthy, and positive we are definitely on to great things. More happiness breeds more happiness so flow with it, no stress…...If you can draw even one breath, you can STILL WIN, all you need is the ability to breathe. Off of just a breath of air, your mission can be achieved.

Others did not want to do it, they were not consistent, they did not want it bad enough.

They came, they got excited, then they're gone.

Gone with the wind, never to be seen again. So much potential, just wasted.

They left us here to grind alone.

Now task has now fallen to us.

TO BE THE GREATEST MEN IN THE WORLD

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 29, 2022 11:33 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 46
Yesterday, damn, an emotional rollercoaster.
Hung out with one of my best friend's V all day shooting content. He's off to New York to grind for 2 months and we won't see each other. We will still talk every day like we do now but it was a bit emotional for some reason. We have a great bromance. I look up to this guy so much, he is the most extroverted confident person I have personally met in my life, gives 0 fucks and is a killer in biz and with women. Tall, stick thin, long haired emo, and one of my best friends in the world. I used to follow this guy around the internet and be obsessed with him, wanted to live the life he lives of constant travel and abundance (he's a total natural, won't give the numbers but hundreds upon hundreds of lays, all within the alt girl, emo girl niche, his archetype is nailed).
He gave me two books to ponder, one he said for my mind, one for my dating:
-Zero to One - Peter Thiel
-Mate - Tucker Max & Geoffrey Miller
These are his personal copies, and in the case of Zero to One, influenced him a lot in biz. The gesture meant the world to me and I almost teared up. He used this copy of this book to secure several millions in venture capital funding. Top G.
We had a blast and laughed our heads off all day and then hugged goodbye. I'll see him again in a couple months.
Biz work, done, content day, done.
Then off to dates.
This is where the day took a turn.

MAC’S 1stDate Ejects – Hustles & Calls Over Another Gal!
(1) DATE ONE
730, date rocks up. She's great looking, but the second she sees me, her energy changes a little. It feels a bit off. I go to hug her, and I feel a bit of resistance for even that, kiss her on both cheeks and she's OK with that, we take a seat and start chatting.
She is a bit aloof and is mostly looking around the room, and not really at me.
We talk, vibe a little, but she is so, so distant.
She doesn't really seem into me. Yep, another one. And that's fine.
I ask her back, she says no.
We talk more, ask her for a second time, she says she's not comfortable. The bar maid hears this and rushes over to ask her if she's alright.
Yeah.....great.
She asks me to get another round of drinks, I say no. She complains a little, and then says shall we go. We walk outside, and she says "let's go out separate ways". I agree. Bye. Onto the next.
(2) DATE 2

So, I get home and then fire up my phone for some hail marys.
The other dates I had lined up that week all flaked, but I remember one gal asked me if I can do Friday. I declined as I was seeing the other chick.
I text her, and ask if she’s up for a drink tonight. She says maybe. I say, I’ll call you a Bolt and we’ll have a wine here in Battersea. She’s down, but says she can’t have a super late night as she has a race at 7am. Chick is very pretty, super athletic and smart.

She comes over. We have a wine, and enjoy a nice evening. She is interesting and I like chatting, but the vibe is super platonic, it lacks any passion or connection, and she doesn’t seem particularly interested. Her body language is a bit guarded and we’re chatting, but there doesn’t feel like anything is there. I just want to enjoy the evening and don’t give a shit. Is this new for me? NOPE. The norm for all my dates since I started is, I rock up, chat to them, and then within a short period of time it’s often clear they’re not feeling me: the signs are that they need to be asking you questions about yourself, have a certain look in their eyes (they call this anime eyes). You can tell when someone is excited to be around you. That has simply never happened to me once in 31 years. I think back to my lays and see patterns: statistical outliers who were so DTF it just happened, often very low quality women who cannot get anyone normal, and also know what you have to do in order to adapt and overcome this.
I ask her back for a drink, she says no.
Keep talking, ask again, she says OK but she absolutely has to leave very quickly.
We leave, walk to my building, and then when she knows we’re about there, she turns around and says her friend just texted her and she has to go home.
Thank her for a good evening and wish her will. She DID have a hard out even before she came over. She was not DTF. But we enjoyed a nice time. WIN.
Text her saying I appreciated her spontaneity and openness. She is a lovely human, glad I met her. Tell her to get home safe. She doesn’t respond. Maybe she will, maybe she won’t. Its OK.

Go home & go to bed. Now, another day, another throw of the dice. Have another date tonight. She is not attractive but I don’t think she’s overly fat so that’s good. Fuck it. I just want to enjoy my evening.
ONTO THE NEXT

The numbers game. That’s all the underdog in life has.
To win in dating, you need to be (1) attractive, and (2) able to spark emotions & connection.
I am an overly logical autistic robot from outer space who cannot do 2. All I am programmed to do is work. I have tried hard as fuck to make myself attractive. Gotta work with what you’ve got. I got over that & grind anyway.

So, with the curse I am afflicted with, what's the point, right? Nah, the premise I sought to prove was can ANYONE get SOMETHING. Yep, they can. Thats only a good thing, you will have to engage on 2-6hrs hustle on lead generation 6 days a week, and you'll only convert once in a blue moon (it's once every few months for me), but it's SOMETHING. Thats good and I like that actually.

THE POSITIVE

What I have in life is CHOICE. I have approached many thousands of women, went from 0 ~80 dates, did some epic shit. I don’t have to wonder what if? I know the cards I was dealt and understand them. I can decide what I want to achieve in my life. I know what sort of dating life is possible for me. If I want it, I can have it. But if I don’t want it (leaning towards this tbh), I can walk away knowing that I am missing out on exactly nothing.

That’s CHOICE and this empowers me to be able to decide what I want to spend my life doing.

Right now, I have a goal of 2 more lays. That must be achieved. Therefter, if I never go on another date in my life, I can make that choice and go to bed with a smile on my face knowing I did all I could and then some, played the cards I was dealt like literally nobody else I have ever seen in the men's self improvement space, and I will never have to wonder what if, or walk past a lovely looking gal and think what if I have a shot?

The human brain and body can achieve a lot. You try something thousands of thousands of times over 10+ years and you learn a lot about that thing and your capacity to achieve it. What I was looking for was just the ability to understand deep down, yep I tried EVERYTHING and left no stone unturned. I have that now and that is a success.

R