The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:45 pm

THUR 22/07/2021

-Core (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Intermittent Fasting (DONE)
-Cold Approach (DONE, 1 hour, 2 approaches)
-Digital Marketing Study (DONE, but only 2 hours instead of 3 - be better you cunt!)

Overall, decent day, worked hard, but MUST tighten up and work harder.

Booked style consult with Radical, did some life admin tasks, was at work, overall it was OK. Tomorrow, going to a comedy night, shooting a vlog, and doing cold approach in the day and the night. Hustle never stops!

Note to self: Work harder, excellence is hitting all your action points to the fullest, you don't get credit for almost making it. People who almost make it are weak cunts who will get dominated in life, get old and rot without making any impact. Just be better and truly grind, Did you truly grind today? No, you did not. So fucking do something about that tomorrow. It's you against you. And you better win.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:29 am

FRI 24/07/2021

-Core (DONE
-Cold Approach (DONE, 2 approaches
-Digital Marketing Study (DONE, 2 hours Note: Adjusted to 2 today instead of 3 as I wanted to go for a 60min run(

Up at 530am, started grinding. Got work done, did core work, did movement and stretching, did breathwork, studied digital marketing, and then my weight tormented me for a while. Gonna be honest: was walking around, and saw some regular guys, who frankly didn't look like they were much, but had girlfriends. Just thought to myself, how am I going to be able to do this? Have to be better. I can't go on like this. Have to become a guy who can attract someone, anyone. Week off from the gym this week, but I HAD to go out for a 60 minute run. I have been 225lbs every morning this week and I can’t live with myself. I must get to 200, and to be able to compete for women who are wife and mother to my future children material, I will need to come in 180lbs shredded to the bone (I am 6 ft 5).

And I will do it too.

Came back from the run, ate well, drank water, did my friend’s wife’s thesis research questionnaire. Was interesting, it had a section with the UCLA loneliness scale on it. I filled it in honestly, not pretty of course lol. Studied more digital marketing, then got my friend once he finished work, shot vlogs with him, and went to a comedy night. Comedy night was sick. After that, we went out to bars and clubs and I talked to 2 girls. They were quite weird and didn't want to talk at all. Went to a venue playing house music and just raved for an hour. I then drove us home. It’s now 130am, I am gonna sleep in tomorrow, and then it’s a 24 hour water fast tomorrow.

Back in the gym next week.

Uploading vlogs tomorrow and getting started planning the documentary.

Working my butt off. My life must improve. I will HAVE TO.

Some thoughts:

The enemy must absolutely know one thing: you are going to bring everything god damn thing imaginable. Within a second of feeling your presence, they must know they are in for the fight of their life.

If there is one solitary breath left in your lungs, you have enough.

If you are alive, there is still fight in you.

Even if your only hope is a last second knockout, you have to do it. If you’re alive, you can still win.

See, this is about HEART.

I truly believe you can have nothing fucking working for you and be fucked in 50 different ways, but if your heart is bigger than your obstacle…..whatever is in-front of you WILL get destroyed.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:30 am

FRIDAY

Daily Cold Approach
No of approaches: 2
Numbers: 0

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 7
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Running Totals: Dating Apps
Matches: 0
Responsive Matches: 0
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:54 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:29 am
FRI 24/07/2021

-Core (DONE
-Cold Approach (DONE, 2 approaches
-Digital Marketing Study (DONE, 2 hours Note: Adjusted to 2 today instead of 3 as I wanted to go for a 60min run(

Up at 530am, started grinding. Got work done, did core work, did movement and stretching, did breathwork, studied digital marketing, and then my weight tormented me for a while. Gonna be honest: was walking around, and saw some regular guys, who frankly didn't look like they were much, but had girlfriends. Just thought to myself, how am I going to be able to do this? Have to be better. I can't go on like this. Have to become a guy who can attract someone, anyone. Week off from the gym this week, but I HAD to go out for a 60 minute run. I have been 225lbs every morning this week and I can’t live with myself. I must get to 200, and to be able to compete for women who are wife and mother to my future children material, I will need to come in 180lbs shredded to the bone (I am 6 ft 5).

And I will do it too.

Came back from the run, ate well, drank water, did my friend’s wife’s thesis research questionnaire. Was interesting, it had a section with the UCLA loneliness scale on it. I filled it in honestly, not pretty of course lol. Studied more digital marketing, then got my friend once he finished work, shot vlogs with him, and went to a comedy night. Comedy night was sick. After that, we went out to bars and clubs and I talked to 2 girls. They were quite weird and didn't want to talk at all. Went to a venue playing house music and just raved for an hour. I then drove us home. It’s now 130am, I am gonna sleep in tomorrow, and then it’s a 24 hour water fast tomorrow.

Back in the gym next week.

Uploading vlogs tomorrow and getting started planning the documentary.

Working my butt off. My life must improve. I will HAVE TO.

Some thoughts:

The enemy must absolutely know one thing: you are going to bring everything god damn thing imaginable. Within a second of feeling your presence, they must know they are in for the fight of their life.

If there is one solitary breath left in your lungs, you have enough.

If you are alive, there is still fight in you.

Even if your only hope is a last second knockout, you have to do it. If you’re alive, you can still win.

See, this is about HEART.

I truly believe you can have nothing fucking working for you and be fucked in 50 different ways, but if your heart is bigger than your obstacle…..whatever is in-front of you WILL get destroyed.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Nice work. I would also recommend going to bookstores/libraries/coffee shops/parks to talk to women and not necessarily even try to hit on them straight up. Just like ask questions about stuff in the environment and talk about stuff that you're interested in (in addition to direct approaches). Or even sign up for activities or clubs where you might meet women with common interests. Just wondered if you've tried this or considered it (in addition to direct cold approach).
MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:39 am

Gonna have to man, will have to do whatever is humanly possible :/
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:25 am

Work everyday

Taking Andy's advice, being raw, authentic and honest.

May as well just be truthful, blinked and I turned 30, will be in the ground soon enough so just gonna do everything I need to do.....growing an audience would be cool, getting ripped could be cool, getting rich and having an elite dating life, it's a binary decision, you do or you do not.

Today, gotta do some life admin tasks, take my momma to another city to meet her friends, will be doing stuff for her for hours. I enjoy it tbf. Thereafter, will shoot and edit a new video, do digital marketing for 2 hrs, play guitar, and get to bed by 1030.

No cold approach is happening this weekend, I won't have time today, and tomorrow, it's thunderstorms here lol.

Monday, back in the gym, and back cold approaching. 365 days of work ahead.

Keep grinding, work harder,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 pm

SAT 24/07/21

Last night was fun, first time on a night out in like 2 years, damn covid! Today I had family errands, and then I used it as a recharge day. I will take recharges days MAYBE once or twice a month, maybe. When I am not working on my goals it does make me a sort of disgusted and furious that I am letting time slip away after I have worked so hard to get back in the fight, but it’s strategic – see when you are truly grinding, your emotional system can fight you, because your serum cortisol and adrenaline ramps up slowly if you are fucking HAMMERING and then after time, your body can become more vigilent and stressed. I know a lot about what I need to do to maintain my overall health, function and performance. I have learned from research and experience, for fucking years lol.
Things I do on a recharge day are: cold thermogenesis (ice bath basically, 20-30 mins), infrared sauna (30 mins), long walks (3-4 hours), watch an uplifting film, read, spend time with friends and family, meditate, etc.

So, today, I recharhed. I needed it because I had a conversation with my Mum this morning and I snapped back to a very benign comment, which is not how I conduct myself I am very chill as a person. So I knew, OK, time to dial it in, you’re hammering and that’s good, but you need to lower cortisol and adrenaline today.

I did cold thermogenesis, some grounding/earthing, breathwork (I do this every day without fail tbh), infrared sauna, and then I watched The Pursuit of Happyness. It’s one of my classic films. Really love it. It hits me different the older I get. I have never actually cried when I watched it before, but this time, right at the end when Chris (Will Smith) hugs his little son, I broke down. The kid is 5, just tiny, and his Dad is truly going through the inferno to provide a better life for him, as in, every second is life or fucking death, gun to the head, he doesn’t know if he and his son will ear that day, he is sleeping in the men’s room, in homeless shelters, is completeing an insanely competitive 6 month unpaid internship while doing his sales job to shift medical scanning units to be able to continue his life. Everything is agaisnt him, nothing is going for him, but he is smart, dilligent, proactive, keeps his cool, and above everything else, he ATTACKS it, RELENTLESSLY. He spends over a month getting to the brokerage firm early to be able to talk to one of the partner’s of the firm and convince him that despite having no University education, he is bright, hard working, and has a total dog mentallity that stops at absolutely nothing. He does that just to get an interview, lol, and the day before the interview he is arrested for unpaid parking tickets! Has to run to the interview the morning of, dressed like a slob, and he pulls it off and gets an opportunity to compete for the position.

It’s not an easy task facing challenges like this, certainly not when you are a single father on the breadline who cannot catch a single break.

And yet, he succeeds.

He gets the job. I posted the clip a few days ago, it’s above. He walks out the meeting room, gets his things, and goes to pick up his son from the 2nd rate day care he has had to put him in. At that moment, he knows: we don’t have to live like this anymore. I did it. The cycle of pain ends with him. He carried the cross so his son doesn’t have to. If you’ve read much of my log, you will understand why that hits me deeply on an emotional level.

In life, you MUST get your shit together. You cannot hold resentment and insecurity, in the end, those emotions have destroyed whole societies, whole social systems, and have caused the obliteration of many innocent sentient beings in this world. You cannot carry them. You must bear your cross. Because if you don't, the next person in line will get the wrath. Desires are sacred. Cherish them, they are precious. Their pursuit is a gift you give yourself.

There is going to be a day in the future, gentleman, when I know in my heart of hearts that I have actually gone the distance. You don’t know half the shit that happened in my life, I have eluded to some of it, but some of it was so insane I have never told anyone. Believe it or not, as horrible as that shit was, at 30, it fuels me. This shit feels surreal sometimes, as it it was meant to happen like this for me. Won’t get too metaphysical, it’s not the place for that. But one day, I will know that I have actually made something of myself, and there will be a moment, hell, it could be a few seconds at best, but I know it will hit me in a way that only a guy who has my background, one of life’s true under dogs, will ever truly be able to experience.

That feeling is what I am searching for. I think I have probably been searching for it for most of my life. To me, at this point in my life, it is as clear as day. All I have to do is show up every day, get the hammer out, and go to work.

I will be here tomorrow.

And I’m still gonna be grinding.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm

Read through all your posts here - your commitment and work ethic are inspiring. I remembered a quote you may like:
Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair.
- Edmund Burke
In any journey worth undertaking, there will be dispair. But you will succeed because on your worst day, when you feel broken and battered and are hunched over like an old man, you get up and do the best you can anyway.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:46 pm

Svadhishthana wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:56 pm
Read through all your posts here - your commitment and work ethic are inspiring. I remembered a quote you may like:
Never despair, but if you do, work on in despair.
- Edmund Burke
In any journey worth undertaking, there will be dispair. But you will succeed because on your worst day, when you feel broken and battered and are hunched over like an old man, you get up and do the best you can anyway.
Truly appreciate your post Svadhishthana, thank you, I resonated with that quote deeply. Burke was something of an OG. His quotes got me through a lot of high school Government & Politics exams LOL!

SUN 25/07/2021

Action Points:
Digital Marketing (DONE, 3hours)
Video Work (DONE, 2 videos shot, 1 edited and uploaded, see below)
Core (DONE)
Intermittent Fasting (DONE)

Few more tasks to do now, gonna take @Crisis_Overcomer 's advice and set up 30 days of YouTube ads to see what impact that has. Gonna play guitar for an hour. Day was good today.

Also, ONLINE DATING UPDATE: My new pics for me 4 matches! Thank you @Rags2Bitches it really helped me so much, I truly needed to just feel an ounce of success and hope, and I was fortunate to receive that. I will keep working, keep looksmaxxing, and will keep approaching daily and swiping etc. I will do new pictures when I have lost another 20lbs. :) My current matches are very big girls to say the least (lol it's ok though I don't mind) but it is still a massive victory to even be acknowledged as a man by the opposite sex for most of my life I was not. So I am absolutely fucking stoked. I AM making progress.

Note to self:

Keep working champ, keep working. Head down, get it done. Every day is SO IMPORTANT. Work every second, it will pay off. You will make something of yourself. You don’t even know what is ahead. Just focus, work your butt off, be humble, respect others, embrace every challenge that comes your way, and build a truly savage mentality. You need to become relentless. You did good today, you worked hard. You even feel good because you know you hustled your face off. @Thebastard a guy you look up to, agreed to sit down with you and shoot a documentary about his story. That is a major win. A guy like that wouldn’t allow you to do something like that if he didn’t see the potential in you. Even though you have known much defeat, you keep grinding. Who does that? You are not nothing. You will become something. Keep working.

Note: Today's YouTube Video - Can A Fat 30 Year Old Virgin Find A Wife & Start A Family? (Objective Reality Always Beats Fantasy)

I will be back tomorrow and will go even harder. Back in the gym tomorrow!!!!!!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:24 pm

And the other one, this is only short

Do Girls Care About Guy’s Personality?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:32 pm

MON 26/07/2021

Cold Approach (DONE): 45 mins total.

Daily Cold Approach
No of approaches: 2

-1st girl, saw her just after parking my car, “Hi, you’re cute, I wanted to say hi”. She stopped, but barely looked at me, was just locked on her phone. I asked her where she was from, she answered, I then nervously babbled on for a few moments, and instead of asking for her number, I just said “well I wanted to give you a compliment, have a good day” and walked off. Felt nervous as hell, standard stuff. Two girls saw me do this and walked past me and said “had to be done” (lol).

-2nd girl, it was a group of 2 girls, I said hi and she looked like she was about to have a serious panic attack. She was majorly weirded out. I felt comfortable though for this one. Got her to shake my hand, she just looked so uncomfortable, so I said bye and left.

Then walked around for basically 45 minutes, there weren’t many women to approach at all, as in, women who were of age. There was one perfect opportunity where a lady was on her own waiting for the bus. I totally bottled it and kept walking.

Went back to the car, came back home, now cracking on with work. I will be back tomorrow and will try again.

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 9

Running Totals: Dating Apps
Matches: 4
Responsive Matches: 0

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:47 pm

I assumed you realised this in edit

But glasses plus backing lights is a bad combo
MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:52 pm

For sure bro when I saw that I was gutted lol! Glasses will stay off for tonights video which will be on our favourite people PUAs!!! ;)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:36 pm

@Crisis_Overcomer

I started a YouTube Ads Campaign, 67 day campaign spending £5 a day.

Used the video I did title 'Can A Fat 30 Year Old Virgin Find A Wife?'

I could see this being a useful strategy once I have created the documentary trailer....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:51 pm

I am going to assemble some posts of mine which I feel are important and edit them into the first post of this journal. Now and again, I share things that are of personal importance to me. In 5 years, I want to be able to look back at this shit and laugh, lol.

As of now, it's the following:

CONTENTS: POSTS OF NOTE

OUTWORKING GOD'S PLAN: JORDAN PETERSON'S FUTURE AUTHORING EXERCISE, COMPLETED BY MAC ON HIS 30TH BIRTHDAY:
viewtopic.php?p=17942#p17942
viewtopic.php?p=17943#p17943

BRAIN RECONDITIONING: HOW I PUSHED PAST EXTREME ANXIETY TO GET BACK INTO SELF IMPROVEMENT & FIGHT FOR MY LIFE
viewtopic.php?p=16875#p16875

HOW I GOT SCAMMED FOR OVER 5K BY PICK UP ARTISTS IN MY 20S AND RUINED MY DATING LIFE FOR YEARS: WHY THEORETICAL WIZARDS AND PUAS SUCK (TRUTH = NUMBERS GAME. LOOK GOOD + TALK TO GIRLS = VICTORY)
viewtopic.php?p=18314#p18314

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi