The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 pm

MON 26/07/2021

Gym (DONE)
Core (DONE)
Cold Approach (DONE, 2 approaches)
Video Work (DONE)
Style Consult Prep (DONE)
Digital Marketing Study (FAILED, ran out of time today, must tighten up tomorrow)

No excuses but I got up late and it fucked me up for my digital marketing study. Must be consistent with sleep. I will be back tomorrow and try harder.

VIDEO SHOT AND EDITED TODAY Thanks to @Crisis_Overcomer and @RogerRoger for giving me the idea

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm

TUE 27/07/21

Cold Approach (DONE, 1hr, 1 approach)
Style Consult w/ Radical (DONE)

Drove to the City Centre to approach, parked up, and the heavens opened. Thunderstorm began. Hammering rain. Drove back home, got an umbrella, and came back out. Approached for 1 hour, few women around, saw one, approached her: "Hi honey, how are you doing today?" She said 'mm' and walked on.

Gym was good, today is a 24 hour water fast, @Radical did a SUPERB job with the style consult, he really really knows his shit and provided excellent value. I have taken action to purchase 2 new chains he recommended and will get sized up for rings tomorrow. I have purchased 2 new pairs of jeans, 4 new slim-fitting neutral colour t shirts, and am going to pick up his recommended pair of shoes.

Lots of work to be done on style, but it is actually a brilliant thing to bring up to speed, I am happy to be taking it seriously and becoming a better man.

It'll come together.

Now gonna get digital marketing done for a few hours, will do my acc post in the evening. Also have an accountability partner now which is awesome.

COLD APPROACH

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 10
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Running Totals: Dating Apps
Matches: 4
Responsive Matches: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:58 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:08 pm
TUE 27/07/21

Cold Approach (DONE, 1hr, 1 approach)
Style Consult w/ Radical (DONE)

Drove to the City Centre to approach, parked up, and the heavens opened. Thunderstorm began. Hammering rain. Drove back home, got an umbrella, and came back out. Approached for 1 hour, few women around, saw one, approached her: "Hi honey, how are you doing today?" She said 'mm' and walked on.

Nice! I'd suggest not calling women "honey" in the first sentence, that will almost always come off as creepy from a stranger. Maybe I'm wrong but I wouldn't do it. Instead I'd say "hi how are you" and tried to smile a bit and if she responds positively then say you thought she was really attractive/cute, then try to make small talk about stuff, then eventually ask to exchange numbers. Also I've had better luck with walking alongside girls so it looks like the conversation is incidental instead of stepping right in front of them and trying to stop them walking. Obviously I'm a beginner too but that's how I have started getting more positive reactions (sometimes).
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:03 pm

Thanks Sam. Yeah I think I will just work on saying "Hi, hows it going?" to the next 100 girls.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:20 pm

Online dating is, as expected, not moving much. I did get those 4 matches with my new pics when I ran a boost at 1am on Sat, but 3 of them unmatched when I sent them a message.

I have a few lingering matches who haven't responded, so I sent them a reactivation message I borrowed from @Crisis_Overcomer 's log, for girls who just ghost. Which is all of mine tbh lol, I will see what happens:

"Bro I matched with a cute girl named X a while back but haven't heard from her and I'm worried. Think I should call the police?"

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:45 pm

TUE 27/07/21

Gym (DONE
Intermittent Fasting (DONE, 24hr water fast)
Core (DONE)
Movement & Stretching (DONE)
Cold Approach (DONE, in thunderstorms lol, out for 1hr, 1 approach - note, my city sucks, few girls, moving to London in Oct)
Digital marketing (FAILED, only did 2 hrs instead of 3)
Video Work (DONE, video from yesterday edited and uploaded)

WIll be back tomorrow and will try harder.

Learned a lot from Radical this morning, style is definitely something to take seriously, people who are chasing success must not neglect it, look good as fuck, feel good, love yourself, invest in yourself, work your butt off and the world will come to you. Don't be sloppy on any damn thing, come on point, tight and correct.

Will link today's video in a sec..............

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:04 pm

The dating game really is insane for guys who are not in the upper echelons. It makes you understand why most guys just settle for whatever they can get, lol. The process of trying to get good with women can make you see women differently. You see so much incompetence, inability to basically just function as a human in the world, they seem to live a very scatterbrained life, behaving like mindless sheep consuming popular culture and aimlessly twisting in the wind, this way and that. I find them very strange. I personally am a driven individual and don't understand how many people can live the way they do. It is quite disturbing that most women you can meet are not really much at all. Part of my journey is just doing an experiment. I want to know what happens if I stick at it for 5 years.

There isn't a roadmap for success. The normie bluepill shit of the right one turning up is truly a total distortion of reality and probably exists because it's a fantasy that tethers people to a more acceptable version of reality. IMO, the truth is quite ugly, and lays in playing the numbers game in the extreme. As in, racking up 10s of thousands of approaches. Of those, maybe a small fraction will be receptive, and of those, an even smaller fraction will be women who are suitable for any form of genuine bond.

I don't really get how guys don't become more jaded about women in this game. If you observe guys who mass approach, for example, some of the stories can leave you a bit dazed and confused. A guy told me today that he went for his morning run and approached a chick who he said hi to, 3 mins later he was making out with her and fingering her in public. When he tried calling am Uber, she apologised as she has a fiance. If you talk to guys who mass approach, this sort of thing happens a lot. Personally, I am older, am not that horny, and don't have the rampant sex drive the younger guys have. I am looking for something different. So it becomes a bit more challenging to really see the meaning in the process compared to a dude who just wants to hit it and quit it.

Many of us are working are asses off to meet someone, and the calibre of woman who is out there is fucking appalling to say the least. When I was not bothering with them for the previous 3 years, I didn't have any awareness at all as I was working on getting my health and wellbeing right. Getting back on the scene at 30 is for the most part just so confusing. For the most part, my motivation is personal, to prove to myself that I don't have to just accept a lonely life. Proving to myself that I can avoid that future is important to me.

The whole thing sucks. And I'm going to have to keep going for years and years no matter how pointless it all seems. This is not really something that's fun, many don't enjoy it, but it is what it is. Who will stay the course? I am too stuborn to not. You'll see me posting this sort of shit in 2040 lol.

From yesterday, uploaded today.

Grind everyday,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_

Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:19 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
The dating game really is insane for guys who are not in the upper echelons. It makes you understand why most guys just settle for whatever they can get, lol. The process of trying to get good with women can make you see women differently. You see so much incompetence, inability to basically just function as a human in the world, they seem to live a very scatterbrained life, behaving like mindless sheep consuming popular culture and aimlessly twisting in the wind, this way and that. I find them very strange. I personally am a driven individual and don't understand how many people can live the way they do. It is quite disturbing that most women you can meet are not really much at all. Part of my journey is just doing an experiment. I want to know what happens if I stick at it for 5 years.
You seem to have a pattern lately of having a negative attitude about all women in general, which is not healthy to have and isn't going to get you anywhere. There are some women who behave like mindless sheep and are dumb, yes. And there are some men who behave that way too. I'm curious, do you have female platonic friends at all? I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just genuinely curious. Because there are plenty of women who don't match the description that you have here, and are actually really ambitious and have their own unique and interesting personalities. This attitude that women are inferior isn't gonna get you far man. Even when just approaching girls I've had some cool conversations with them even after they reject me. And to me it's a fun and thrilling experience just to have a cool conversation like that. You gotta learn to enjoy trying to make connections with people, male and female. It's not all about sex or finding a wife (which I know is ur goal), it's also just about having fun talking to women, seeing how they react to you, etc. I have found a big variety in reactions already, some will hate it when you compliment them and act like you insulted them, others love it and really enjoy the conversations. But bottom line is: don't view approaching as a drudgery and a means to an end, but just enjoy the process in itself. And also don't assume all women are the same. Because they're not.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:17 am

WED 28/07/2021

ACTION POINTS

Cold Approach
Digital Marketing (3hrs)
Intermittent Fasting
Video work: Shoot (Edit & Upload tomorrow)

Will confirm status of them in the evening.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 am

SamJ_ wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
You seem to have a pattern lately of having a negative attitude about all women in general, which is not healthy to have and isn't going to get you anywhere. There are some women who behave like mindless sheep and are dumb, yes. And there are some men who behave that way too. I'm curious, do you have female platonic friends at all? I'm not trying to be insulting, I'm just genuinely curious. Because there are plenty of women who don't match the description that you have here, and are actually really ambitious and have their own unique and interesting personalities. This attitude that women are inferior isn't gonna get you far man. Even when just approaching girls I've had some cool conversations with them even after they reject me. And to me it's a fun and thrilling experience just to have a cool conversation like that. You gotta learn to enjoy trying to make connections with people, male and female. It's not all about sex or finding a wife (which I know is ur goal), it's also just about having fun talking to women, seeing how they react to you, etc. I have found a big variety in reactions already, some will hate it when you compliment them and act like you insulted them, others love it and really enjoy the conversations. But bottom line is: don't view approaching as a drudgery and a means to an end, but just enjoy the process in itself. And also don't assume all women are the same. Because they're not.
Good point.

No, I don't anymore. I did when I was working in the office, but at the start of the covid pandemic, I changed jobs and worked purely remotely. The platonic friendships I did have from my previous job just dwindled over time as they tend to.

I understand your point, I will be honest, I need to work on this. It's clearly not a useful attitude and won't serve me.

To be completely honest: I find it very difficult to feel much for women. I don't feel much physical attraction full stop, I remember I used to years ago, but that stopped at around 28/29. I actually remember the month, lol. It was weird. As far as they are as people, many of the women I have known in my life were exceptionally disappointing. It has been a long time since I met one example of a woman who seemed interesting and basically decent as a human. I'm sure they probably feel the same way towards me, and it's fair enough.

I will try not to engage with this attitude and let it burrow any deeper, it's a challenge I face, but I will get over it like I got over other things in life.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:47 am

I'm with Sam regarding your attitude not helping you.

But saying you can have cool and enjoyable conversations, I'm not sure I agree. Like, he's 24, you're 30, I'm almost 33. The things we consider cool will differ.

Those months the only things im interested in and consider cool have to do with approaching and lead generation for my coaching biz. No way I'll meet a hot young girl interested in those topics. So by default, any conversation will be of low interest to me.

High energy, sure.

But interesting and cool? Nah. I'd honestly want to hear a couple conversations young guys (less than 30) had with girls, that they considered cool. I bet they're confusing good energy with interesting.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:06 am

Agreed, I will have to stop the negativity.

I think as we mature as men and begin to get dead, dead serious about making it in life, you almost have to live in your own world, and be on your own mission in life.

I am sure once I am at a very high level, things will change for me.

Back to work,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:55 am

As in, racking up 10s of thousands of approaches. Of those, maybe a small fraction will be receptive, and of those, an even smaller fraction will be women who are suitable for any form of genuine bond.
That's true bro! Definitely a numbers game out there. If you want more statistics on this, I read an amusing book on the topic from Aaron Clarey (funny Youtuber) :

To summarize, the chance for average Joe finding a suitable partner is 1 out of 100 girls you DATE and also have in mind that those girls need to want you as a suitable partner as well. So let's say you find 20 of these girls and 1 one of them wants to be with you. To get to that number we assume you do get 10 dates for every 100 girls you approach. To get that 1 suitable partner, you simply have to approach 1000 girls. To increase the chance of finding a suitable partner that wants you, you'll have to approach about 20000 girls throughout your lifetime. If we assume that you look good between 30-40, divide 20000 approaches by 10 years you have to basically approach 5.48 ~6 girls per DAY or 38 girls per WEEK.

These are the numbers you have to play with bro. However, bear in mind this is for average JOE. If you work on yourself in all areas, your rate of success increases but you still got to approach.
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:19 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:47 am
But interesting and cool? Nah. I'd honestly want to hear a couple conversations young guys (less than 30) had with girls, that they considered cool. I bet they're confusing good energy with interesting.
Art girls who are into philosophy and literature. The last girl I fucked I had a great conversation with about music.

I also love discussing evolutionary psychology with girls and getting their perspective on it.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
SamJ_

Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:47 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:30 am
SamJ_ wrote:

Good point.

No, I don't anymore. I did when I was working in the office, but at the start of the covid pandemic, I changed jobs and worked purely remotely. The platonic friendships I did have from my previous job just dwindled over time as they tend to.

I understand your point, I will be honest, I need to work on this. It's clearly not a useful attitude and won't serve me.

To be completely honest: I find it very difficult to feel much for women. I don't feel much physical attraction full stop, I remember I used to years ago, but that stopped at around 28/29. I actually remember the month, lol. It was weird. As far as they are as people, many of the women I have known in my life were exceptionally disappointing. It has been a long time since I met one example of a woman who seemed interesting and basically decent as a human. I'm sure they probably feel the same way towards me, and it's fair enough.

I will try not to engage with this attitude and let it burrow any deeper, it's a challenge I face, but I will get over it like I got over other things in life.

MAC
Well there definitely are women out there who are decent humans and have interesting personalities. Most of them in fact. Like I said, ranting about your negative opinion of all women ain't gonna help you. Physical attraction is a different thing entirely. I'm honestly not sure why you're so determined to approach tens of thousands of women trying to hit on them if you're barely physically attracted. For me lust is the main driving factor for approaching (the interesting convos come later). If you have very little physical attraction for women and you don't like them as people either, why do you spend practically every waking moment thinking about them and dedicating your life to them? I just don't get it. Also in some of your posts u literally call women goddesses who you're lucky just to speak to. Then next post you call em bitches and say you're better than all of them. You switch back and forth from having an inferiority complex to a superiority complex and neither are healthy. Sorry if this sounds rude, I just woke up and am typing on my phone so I'm prob being more blunt.