The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:51 pm

@MakingAComeback Remind me/us how you're doing your intermittent fasting. I'm curious.

For the past month I've been on one meal a day (well, perhaps a more correct term would be a 2 hour eating window) for most weekdays, and then on one day every 2 weeks I just don't eat. In combination with this, and avoiding simple sugars (<30 g per day, though ideally 0), I've been maintaining a daily mass of 72 kg at my height of 179 cm (6 weeks ago I was 79 kg).

I ask because I wonder how you feel on it? Generally being leaner is great, though I'm looking to optimise as there are still times where I feel rough and wake up weak.

Incidentally on the days where I do attempt cold approach, I usually do so in a fasted state now. Makes me more indifferent to "bad" results (which of course, are highly subjective).

Cheers.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:58 pm

WED 04/08/21

Cold Approach: Out for an hour, said hi to one girl, we were walking past one another - she just ignored. I kept going and tried to find other girls to say hi to, but it wasn't really happening. There were 1 or 2 other opportunities to approach girls but they required more courage than I have atm.

Will have to build this brain.
drz wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:51 pm
@MakingAComeback Remind me/us how you're doing your intermittent fasting. I'm curious.

For the past month I've been on one meal a day (well, perhaps a more correct term would be a 2 hour eating window) for most weekdays, and then on one day every 2 weeks I just don't eat. In combination with this, and avoiding simple sugars (<30 g per day, though ideally 0), I've been maintaining a daily mass of 72 kg at my height of 179 cm (6 weeks ago I was 79 kg).

I ask because I wonder how you feel on it? Generally being leaner is great, though I'm looking to optimise as there are still times where I feel rough and wake up weak.

Incidentally on the days where I do attempt cold approach, I usually do so in a fasted state now. Makes me more indifferent to "bad" results (which of course, are highly subjective).

Cheers.
Hey man. I do 16:8 5 days per week, and two days per week, I don't eat at all, effectively creating a 36hr water fast effect.

I feel great on it, getting healthier, leaner, and fitter.

Must cut down to abs.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:32 pm

I like the blue pendant on you, good pick
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
WED 04/08/21

Cold Approach: Out for an hour, said hi to one girl, we were walking past one another - she just ignored. I kept going and tried to find other girls to say hi to, but it wasn't really happening. There were 1 or 2 other opportunities to approach girls but they required more courage than I have atm.
Saying hi is a great start. It def is a real battle with your own mind when it comes to approaching. But I think saying you don't have enough courage is maybe not the best way to look at it. It's okay to be scared when approaching, most of my first ones I had basically a panic attack to the point of chest pain and shaking sometimes every time I approached and often fucked up or slurred my words and had to repeat myself. It's okay in fact you can even own it in the approach and say I dont do this very often so I'm nervous. The more you expose yourself to the anxiety-increasing situations, the more you will get used to them. But there really is no way to give yourself a mental pep talk beforehand to reduce the anxiety, the only way is to just do it WITH the anxiety and know it's gonna suck at first.
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:59 pm

For sure big man.

Forgot to add:

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 16
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Running Totals: Dating Apps
Matches: 15 (Forgot to add, in London I did 10 boosts in one day LMAO and I got 15 matches)
Responsive Matches: 1
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

In my city, I had legit 0 matches for many many weeks.

Out again tomorrow!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:10 pm

@Radical love the jeans you reccomended, got two pairs, one black one blue.

Got 4 slim fitting t's from Zara in diff primary colours.

Ordered 2 more pendants, in the 22" chain. Got the Saint Christopher one in gold, as well as a cross in silver.

Ordering the shoes, jackets, and hat this weekend.

It will come together.

Will put some outfits together, and will send you some pics to yay or nay.

Also, went to get my ring size done, they gave me a measuring string, and I have to take it back to the store tomorrow to get the size. Thereafter, I'll get some rings.

It's getting better. Body progress pic on the 10th. And I will start planning my photoshoot next week.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:50 pm

Just want to say:

There is nothing but pride I feel for myself. I weighed under 220lbs today. When I saw the scale, I fucking cried.

Thank you everyone for helping me, you do not know how big a deal this is to me.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Just want to say:

There is nothing but pride I feel for myself. I weighed under 220lbs today. When I saw the scale, I fucking cried.

Thank you everyone for helping me, you do not know how big a deal this is to me.

MAC
And thats only the beginning;)
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:53 pm

WED 04/07/21
-Run (DONE, 60mins)
-Core (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Intermittent Fasting (DONE)
-Cold Approach (DONE, 1 approach)
-Digital Marketing (2hrs) (FAILED, 0 hours!)

Did some good life admin, got my ring size sorted, bought more pendants, good day at work.

Note to self:

How you strengthen your mind is you put yourself in the grit and you suffer and go way past what your mind says is your limit.

I’d been fasting for 36hours, not feeling strong to put it lightly, broke my fast with a bowl of oats put my gear on and hammered the pavement for an hour. It sucked, but in the final 10 minutes, I felt at peace.

That’s how I build self-esteem and determination. I do whatever it is I have to do no matter how I feel. I really try my best and sometimes I overrun things and have to recharge for a bit for example, which means laying down for 30 mins listening to either Andy, Radical or David Goggins. That is all I do, every breath I take is focused on the goal. Sometimes I may slip a little and spend too long on OLD. But I am focused on my action points like a laser and they are what build me up as a man. It WILL come together.

It’s a savage battle every day.

But I will win the fight.

Talked to my friend who is in the healing game and I emailed 5 person-centred therapists today. He said these people can really help you do good head work and build up your self-esteem to become a better and stronger goal crushing machine!!!! Also looking into energy healing, like reiki, stuff like that. I practice breathwork and have done for years it made me healthier and more chill as a guy. I do stretching and movement daily and keep my body well balanced and integrated as a unit enabling good oxygenation and flow of energy throughout.

I will make some videos on the therapy and healing work, love trying new things, and also enjoying making videos a tonne. Back at that tomorrow!

Upped my work on Hinge and POF as Tinder is weird for me atm and got a girl on Hinge to give me her number. Said let’s meet for a drink Saturday and she says she will let me know, come on self-improvement gods let me win one! She is a BBW for sure which ain’t a problem for yours truly would absolutely love to chill with her and see what happens.

KEEP GRINDING,
THE MAC DADDY
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

Striker
Goal: Lose fat

Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Just want to say:

MAC
Your resilience and motivation is one of the most inspiring things on this forum for me, keep going man you got this!
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Striker wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:55 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Just want to say:

MAC
Your resilience and motivation is one of the most inspiring things on this forum for me, keep going man you got this!
Thank you so much man, it's becoming real for me now, I look at myself and I have changed my body so much, it's starting to sink in that I will see abs soon. It's fucking crazy because I was 250lbs for 3 years, I came here and got my ass kicked into line. The most insane thing is the longer I spend in the community the more motivated, more driven, more relentless I get - I am working like a god damn man possessed.

Self improvement is an incredible thing. For all of you here grinding, my upmost respect, wherever you are in the journey, just because you are in the fight, I have the deepest love for you.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:24 am

THUR 05/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym
-Core
-Movement & Stretching
-Cold Approach
-Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Video Work: Shoot, Edit and Upload

I will be GRINDING today. And I will check in with you this evening.

Video from the GOAT:

RIP Your Excuses.

They are dead, buried, and gone.

This motherfucker is an unstoppable person, trust me, I know this guy is going to have serious impact in the next 10 years.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:06 am

Note: Had to tweak my YouTube ads campaign, it hasn't showed my ad once, so I did some digging and am experimenting with changing the cpv (cost per view). At 0.05, which was the recommended starting cpv, my ad wasn't getting served, so I bumped it up to 0.30! Let's see if this starts getting served and I can build a bit of traction.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
WED 04/08/21

Hey man. I do 16:8 5 days per week, and two days per week, I don't eat at all, effectively creating a 36hr water fast effect.

I feel great on it, getting healthier, leaner, and fitter.

Must cut down to abs.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Seems pretty sensible to me. You're clearly losing fat on it, so you should get there.

I'm seeing a semblance of abs in myself, though they ain't cut (I guess the smarter thing to do in my case now is just to build more muscle). Having said that I am somewhat questioning OMAD and wondering about increasing my eating window on certain days (when I can).
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:06 am

Fashion update:
-2 new pendants with a longer chain arrived today
-Ordered 3 pairs of Stan Smiths (2 in white, 1 in black)
-Ordered Alpha Industries bomber

It will come together.....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi