The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Brother_Tucker
Goal: Retire Early
Motto: My life is awesome, what's your excuse?

Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:37 pm

RogerRoger wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:09 pm

I agree it's harder, but it's definitely can still happen. Flying them out to Dubai isn't going to come off as tasteful though. It's more of a flex to go shopping for yourself and have her help you pick out an outfit than to spend money on here. And even if you want to throw money around (tastfully) it doesn't have to be *that* much. And it's also not at all required.
I wasn't suggesting you need to do that to compete. We know better than to do ridiculous stuff like that. My point was that other guys will do that which means you are competing with those kinds of opportunities the girl could be having. It's still possible, what I was getting at is if you keep this in mind, it can help to take some of the frustration out when looking for those kinds of girls.
Body Transformation Guide viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1376
HankMoodyJr
Name: Dan
Goal: Master my life
Motto: Normal gets normal results.

Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:47 pm

Brother_Tucker wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:03 pm
My cousin is what this space would call a giga chad. He used to do some amateur boxing, he would knock out his opponent in the first few rounds and take the ring girl home. The best advice he gave me was that chad is never picky. His lay count is over 200 and he's had a full range of model tier girls all the way down to the girls most people here would say wtf to. Ultimately he told me sex doesn't make him happy he just enjoys it. With that in mind when he gets a less attractive girl over, it's just for a need, he doesn't care that she's not a 10.
Interesting example, never would have expected that sort of advice. If you want to be chad, gotta do chad shit.

@MakingAComeback Don't let your beliefs about what you can achieve in a year physique wise hold you back. Imo with complete dedication, good programming and nutrition, you can be <10% BF by this time next year, and looking like a god.

Congrats on the massive year, and the progress so far.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:31 pm

Dear God give me strength I am SMOKED you do not know the chaos that was moving

Train strikes. NO TRAINS. I was stranded and had moved out so nowhere to stay.

Thankfully I have some good bros in London who had my back, my fucking brother Carl helped me out, he is out of London right now on vacation in Canada, but he called around and got me a space to crash with his friends.

I arrived at their place about 9pm after some bullshit ordeal and I am carrying 2 heavy ass cases and backpack.

They are such good people and I just go to the spare bedroom and pass out.

I woke up several times throughout the night and got shit sleep, maybe 2hrs, due to the insane stresses of the day. I got up at 7am and went to the station. I will miss living in London, I fucking LOVE LONDON.

LOVE IT.

But the world is wide. And there's a lot to see.

I got back to my parent's place at 11am. The train left at 930, and is only a 1hr 10m train to my hometown.

I am gonna take the weekend to just recover, I am overwhelmed and so spent. I trained my ass off in the gym with my little bro.

Its 730pm and man I am dying. I am gonna watch positive materials read Think and Grow Rich and get to bed.

I am too tired, too smoked, and have no mental energy I will respond to everyone on Monday, sorry bros.

MAN AM I GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES I HAVE MADE

LOOK AT ME BEFORE I JOINED THE FORUM

Feb 2021: Obese anxious virgin totally at rock bottom, hopeless, didn't want to live any more, totally done and dusted, face in the concrete down and fucking out for the count.
MAC Feb 2021.jpg
This was taken just as I officially came back to my hometown from doing The Phoenix Project in London
MAC Dec 2022.jpg
Took myself from a 2 to a 5 from fucking inhuman level grinding since I joined the forum in March 2021, and when I became a coaching client of Andys around June 2021, because I was about to turn 30 still a virgin and was losing my head, signed up for Andy to coach me and the rest is history.

Now to get an insane body and take myself to a 6.

And thereafter, I will find a way, trust me, to make myself into a 7. Trust me on that. Guys who are 7s have solid ass sex lives and they can settle down if they want, because they have choice. In 3 years of grinding I will make myself into a 7 and will be able to get wifed up.

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Red
Goal: Get to the top 1%
Motto: You get what you tolerate

Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
LOOK AT ME BEFORE I JOINED THE FORUM
That change is insane.
Props.

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!

Red
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:06 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Now to get an insane body and take myself to a 6.
I know you won't believe me when I say this @MakingAComeback, but if you build an insane body and a successful business by your mid 30's, you will be far, far, far higher than a 6.

In fact, with an insane body and a successful business you will be so elite women will start to chase you.

Love you man.

You can do it.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:38 am

Really getting your grooming more on point lately

Besides the weight you can see the old you didnt give a fuck about his appearance and presentation the way you do now
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sun Dec 18, 2022 8:37 am

You are still not at ideal bodyfat and already have solid facial features.

You will reach a certain level of appearance where your race won’t knock you down on points and then your results will skyrocket. Hard work is paying off boss
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:37 pm

I am regaining my mental energy and slept fine last night. Still not 100% right, will need another day to be on point again.

WEEKLY PHYSIQUE UPDATES

BW: 189.1 LBS (Started @ 197.9)
Ravi1.jpg
R2.jpg
R3.jpg
R5.jpg
R6.jpg
R7.jpg
R8.jpg
R Side Profile.jpg
Final image just to showcase side profile.

Notes:

See how much stretch marks I have? And there's even some loose skin. I will start dermapen use on this, which will cause the skin to heal, I am doing OMAD which s great for loose skin and stuff, it enables autophagy to take place and for the body to cosume the dead tissue and protein. I am applying coconut oil to the entire body twice a day as part of the next project and I will resolve this issue. I only have a small ammount anyway, and having watched videos of worse cases than mine on YouTube, people resolved their skin looseness post weight loss or child birth very effectively through measures like dermapen use (micro inflammation, causes the body to fight back and respond with healing, it triggers the tissue wound healing effect).

I am sure I will be able to make myself attractive and desirable.

I feel sad that I will have some bad stretch marks and a tiny bit of loose skin to deal with. But I am a determined man and I will fix this. I will take measures and we will review each month for efficacy. If, when I am shredded, we have only been able to make modest improvements to the stretch marks and loose skin, I'll get a surgeon to fix it.

All will be ok.

I will reply to you all, mentally I am still recovering from the move and missed sleep for the last 2 weeks when I was freaking out. I am not right yet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:40 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:37 pm
I feel sad that I will have some bad stretch marks and a tiny bit of loose skin to deal with. But I am a determined man and I will fix this. I will take measures and we will review each month for efficacy. If, when I am shredded, we have only been able to make modest improvements to the stretch marks and loose skin, I'll get a surgeon to fix it.
Or you can get sick tattoos to cover them - don't focus too much on this as it's irrelevant as now
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:48 pm

For sure, tats would be great for this also, I like this idea G

Will put it out my mind for now and keep training

I will update this document every week for a full year and cant wait for us to scroll through and witness a great transformation

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hm_ ... sp=sharing

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:03 pm

@MakingAComeback

How long have you been cutting/ eating lower calorie?

How many calories are you eating each day?

I ask these because you seem to be at a plateau. If you have been cutting for a very long time, say a few to several months, your body and metabolism has adapted to the new calorie amount. This means in order to lose more weight, you will have to eat even less calories but that is unsustainable. It will also not help you build muscle, which is essential for metabolism.

My advice is to give your body a rest from being in a catabolic state, shift to anabolic state, and speed up you metabolism. This can be achieved by doing a mini bulk for about 3-4 weeks, where you will eat 300-500 calories above maintenance. During this time continue to go to the gym. You will speed up your metabolism and build muscle. Your body will adapt to the new calorie amount and expect that much food coming in. After the 4 weeks, cut the 300-500 calories out. As this point your metabolism will burn faster, which should help you break your plateau.

Repeat at the next plateau.

So for example, if you are currently eating 1800 calories and your maintenance is 2200 calories, dropping to 1500 or less as a male is unsustainable and will be poor for your health. So instead I would rather see you go to 2500-2800 calories for a few weeks. Then cut back to 2200 calories.

Then when your next plateau hits, you mini bulk to 2800 to 3000 calories, and cut back down to 2400 calories.

You can see that with each cycle youre training your body to be able to burn more calories. This is helpful because when you cut you don't have to go to unsustainable levels.

As a comparison, I eat about 2800 to 3000 calories now for maintenance. If I wanted to slightly cut I could drop to 2500. If I wanted to rapidly cut I could go to 2200.

It may seem crazy to eat more calories to lose weight, but your body thinks it's starving when you have been cutting for too long. It's built to be very efficient with energy, so it adapts quickly.

If you'd like to learn more from some professional trainers about this, I highly recommend Mind Pump Fitness. I'll drop a couple videos for when I'm back from my trip and can use my laptop.

Just want to see you succeed.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:34 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am
Manganiello wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:26 am

Best thing you can say honestly.

Hmm ya man, admire the honesty.
I mean watching you and Sherwyn really does challenge the normal simple advice given to guys.

Curious about this tho:

So you had 100 dates?
How many pulls?
And then 9 lays from that?
Hey man, great seeing you again. How have you been?

Yeah but that's OK man. That advice works for most people. 95% of guys here WILL find success just following Andy and Radical advice. Thats a good thing man.

Sadly for guys who are not what women want it is a different story. But that's life sometimes. It's a bummer and to tell you the truth I don't think I will ever get over it. Until I am dead I will just keep trying man. It will probably be a very exhausting and combative life and I will have to resist this until the end. There is no other option :)

Yes. 9 lays from online dating. 1 was nice, the others were not good.

Pulls, I'd say 4 pulls outside the 9 lays which didn't convert or go anywhere.
RogerRoger wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 12:58 am

There's a lot that I'd like to write here. But I think the most useful thing I can write is instead an actionable question: where are we meeting up in 2023? Let me know the closest major city to you if you don't travel. If you do travel, let's go somewhere new.

If you'd like to expand on why I'm proposing that, it'd be largely my comments on the quoted section above.
Hey Roger, good to see you here. You used to post in my log when I was obese and it's great to see you here again.

I would be happy to meet up. I am currently in London, but will leave here tomorrow. Thereafter, I'll be heading back to my parents for a while to be honest with you to focus on business and body. I will probably cold approach, though there's no volume out there, and will come to London regularly to see my friends. I will keep working hard as humanly possible and possibly my life will get better if I am able to find a solution.

It would be great to meet you and get to know you more. I see you're in Germany? I've visited many times and really like Germany a lot, my best friend Dave was born there and we have done a lot of travel and tourism there exploring his roots.

You're welcome to expand on this if you wish, but you don't have to, I've met tonnes of guys from here and some of my close friends I met from this forum. :)

Ravi

Life isnt too bad.

I just got my VIN (visa number) to go to Korea. So I'll probably be in Asia in about 3-4 weeks. I'm gonna post a detailed update on my log in a bit.

Slowly getting out of game hibernation.

But as far as everything you're talking about goes. Im sure both you and @colgate have tried. But I'm going to reaffirm this. You guys need to get a mentor who has *had* similar challenges as you.... And then got over them.

And then on top of that, you can't accept obstacles. Have an intolerance to not knowing exactly what to do to solve a problem you have.

If It is looks, if that is the issue, great. Cuz you have a clear problem to work on

But... Again. I'd take 2 brown guys advice who were shit with women and now slays, over a consensus of 50 guys with 100+ lays for your situation (honestly).

Mentors are great but if they're inexperienced to the problems you yourself are working through they're advice won't be the best..

They know their territory, gotta make sure they know yours as well.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:13 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:32 am
Brother_Tucker wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Hey MAC,

I started reading some of your posts. I can see you've been at this a while, so for reference I've read your first post (where its clear you have made some major progress) and the last page or so. I say this in case I'm missing something.

I get a real negative feeling and outlook from reading your posts. You mention that you're starting late and wish you found all this in your mid 20s. While it would have been a benefit, the key thing is positioning yourself for hitting you peak by your mid 30s. As long as you do that you will find everything comes easy and is fun. You still have plenty of time and you should stop worrying that you started too late.

Secondly, I see that you're super dedicated to getting into shape. That's great, some of your previous posts imply that you might end up falling into gymcel territory. You don't need to drop everything else to achieve your goal, it helps to have a focus but you don't need to go too extreme. Looking at your profile picture, I cant imagine that you're not getting results as you are currently (I think you're at 9 lifetime lays at this point, all in the last 2 years?) From where you were this is a huge positive. You mentioned that the best girl you are picking up is around a 4, just so I can get a baseline of the 3 girls posted below, can you say out of 10 what you think they are? These are just some I pulled from instagram:

Screenshot_20221214_191604_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_191842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221214_192004_Instagram.jpg

I just want to see how your 4 compares to my 4 before going deeper on that point.
Hey Tucker!

The man behind the brand, thank you for dropping by - I watch your videos in YouTube and they REALLY HELP

You make a good point, and it's true. In my slight defense, if I may for a brief second, the recent posts were negative as I was going through a bit of a low - I had around 6 dates in a row that didn't convert in my "chase" for the final lay and coupled with the fact I move out today, and am back to my parents, it weighed upon my mind greatly that I have a hard time getting attraction and the lays all men seek, it is quite the struggle but as you may have noticed I am totally dedicated.

The lays started in Jan 2022. Prior to that I was just losing my weight, improving my head.

I used to flat out refuse to even install dating apps, to take pictures, to cold approach, I used to just focus on weight loss but the more I worked, the more the weight came off, everyone here pushed me and then I signed up with Andy's group coaching and my life just took off - I got on the dating apps, started approaching (I used to get the train to London every weekend and approach for 8-10hrs, then head home, sometimes I'd shell out for a hotel just to approach as much as possible). I signed up for the forum March 2021 and worked like a demon, until Nov 2021 when everyone knew I was dead ass serious and success was the only option so my head coach Radical pushed me to move out of my parents house. I came to Kingston upon Thames for a month first, in Oct in an AirBNB, and approached a lot. I did some in person style consulting with Radical and then did another professional photoshoot after losing more weight. Rags2Bitches helped me get my dating profiles from getting 0 matches to getting a bunch and then we were off to the races.

~100 dates and they were necessary man. I was a dateless virgin. But you need to know that all of this explosive growth happened between Jan-Dec 2022. I did so much.

I consider this to have been an elite red shirt year, and that is from a brown guy in a Tier 1 city (London). I forged something unstoppable and now the animal has been let out the cage.

I want to give you this background because you've not seen the whole story.

I also need to be transparent, I AM GETTING RESULTS, I just want to find women I am genuinely attracted to. Here is the breakdown of my lays & their rating:

1) 4 (my first lay in Jan 2022, she was very fat, but had a super pretty face and was a lovely human, total doll)
2) 7.5 (yup, crazy, she was the one who gave me the fire and I have never gotten over her, think about her daily and dream for it to happen again)
3) 4
4) 5 (she walked 5 miles to come straight to crib, insane bosnian vegan - the above 3 girls I banged within 13 days, after a dry spell from jan to april)
5) 5 (My old FWB, great body, butters face, but an amazing soul and she healed me a lot)
6) 4
7) 4
8) 6 (she was quite cute but truly insane, actual sociopath, forced me to cum inside her with no condom)
9) 6 (recently, this tiny 5ft3 girl, she had a fetish - she was cute, but a little chubby which I don't like but she def. gets a 6)

As such - the average was a 5. I apologise for my statement that the average was a 4.

Re. the girls above:

The ladies who're slim and lovely are super attractive to me. I'd be very excited to date or explore sex with them.

The 2nd chick is quite fat and has a butters face. She's a 4 to me,

The rest I'd give high 6.75, the last girl I'd say is an easy 7.5.

MAC
First two are not my type, but I would say all 4 of those chicks are above average compared to what I’m seeing out and about these days. For example just walking around a shopping mall a couple weekends ago, more than half the women (even in the 18-35 age group) were less attractive and/or fatter than those 4. The way you rated them, if all nine of your girls were at least 4 and no less attractive than the second girl in the lineup, I would say you are getting above average quality . Certainly, I understand you want better. Personally I don’t think the second girl is too fat as long as she doesn’t have belly fat (can’t tell). Reading your log about all the fatties and “chonkers” ( love that word!), I was thinking more along the lines of the girls pictured in these types of articles
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... obese.html
And, yes, attractive girls (like 3 and 4 in that lineup and perhaps even 1 and 2) will have dozens of options including guys offering to fly them to places like Dubai just to meet. There is even a dating site called Miss Travel that caters to that dynamic.

Also, perhaps surprisingly, even chonkers of the type featured in the daily mail article are able to get laid on apps with less difficulty than one would think. I learned this when my girlfriends friend from the East Coast, who is at least 100lbs overweight, came to visit - and she was lining up tinder dates with local guys left and right. Her problem was she couldn’t find a quality guy for a boyfriend. Anyway I am looking forward to reading about you slaying slim hotties in 2023!
seanconneryfan_
Name: Sean
Goal: Get Good Marks

Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:10 am

Atta boy, I'm super super glad to hear that manly and I got through to you about mindset. I was losing hope.

A fundamental part of this journey is a point when you realize your reality is literally what you make it. That's why when you respond to me with black pill text, I just scoff and don't read it. You chose what you think about and the things you think about all day define who you are. If you think about being a loser who sucks because the universe says so, then you will be that. Anybody here who has went through a genuine transformation into an awesome life sees your black pill stuff and laughs because we know it's your fear and nothing more.

Mindset is no joke. Gym and having goals are nice but mindset is what takes that gumbo and makes it a 5 star meal that everybody wants to take a bite from.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:51 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:32 am
The 2nd chick is quite fat and has a butters face. She's a 4 to me,
That girl is very normal, what you consider 4 is a 6, if it's like that the girls you're getting are not that bad... I thought you were really getting 4's

This is aa real 4

I remember when you said you asked the girl to do something together, like moving to another bar or something, and she visibly cringed, your mental strength in incredible man, i would have snapped, woman can be truly disgusting sometimes, they're so "sophisticated" that they don't even control their facial expressions

The fact that your still pushing forward after all this pain is something out of this world, and you're still nice too, that's admirable
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052