The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:36 am

FRI 27/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym
-Core
-Digital Marketing (2hr)
-Night Approach
-Read Mind Folder 3 x and visualise.
-Write Intention 15x
-Cold Theremogenesis
-Movement & Stretching
-Video Work
-Dick Work
-Reading

Ready to hit the clubs tonight, talk to some ladies!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:20 pm

Day was solid as fuck.

Had a big realisation man...I will talk more about it, but some things really, really sank in.

I am feeling better about myself now, seriously. I am feeling happier and more positive.

You can't capture from words on a screen how much I am doing to see myself with pride. I do a lot I dont mention on here. Breathwork, meditation, earthing, sungazing, affirmations, all sorts man.

In my minds eye, I am very lean, ripped, have an elite body, and am married to an incredible woman, with a happy family and a fuck tonne of money in the bank.

In time, that vision will be materialised.

A quick one from this Sunday:

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:30 pm

FRI 27/08/21

ACTION POINTS
-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (2hr) (DONE)
-Night Approach (REVISED – NOT GOING FOR A WHILE, SEE NOTE)
-Read Mind Folder 3 x and visualise (DONE)
-Write Intention 10x (DONE)
-Cold Theremogenesis (FAILED)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Video Work (DONE)
-Dick Work (FAILED)
-Reading (DONE)

I had a solid ass day, but decided not to go approaching at night. So, the deal is, I am not getting any responses/matches on OLD, and night approaches, basically girls are not receptive. I could keep going and just hope I get lucky somehow, shit, I did get lucky in Oxford and a girl did talk to me, but there isn’t bonus points in life for playing on nightmare mode. My coach said I could be 212-210lbs next month and he has dropped kcal and introduced cardio today. So, fuck it, I am giving myself a month off OLD and night approach, and will just go approach in the day, every day.

However, several people said the same thing: I must become WAY more positive. I took that to heart.

I will lose another 20lbs, and then do my pictures again. I will look way better then, and over time my elite body will materialise. Will get advice on clearing up skin blemishes, tattoos will come, I'll upgrade a whole lot. It is here, time just needs to catch up.

It will come together. I know I am ripped in my minds eye, I am lean healthy happy and vibrant, and girls like me and want to spend time with me – this is a vision right now, but will become a reality….I know beyond any doubt.

I am embarking on a 30 day positivity challenge and am storyboarding out a short documentary. Watch this space.

Will get up tomorrow and attack it hard. I had to spend several hours with family today and it meant some items were failed, but it was nourishing and healing to be with family. I still grew today.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

drifter
Goal: Get Laid

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:58 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
My coach said I could be 212-210lbs next month and he has dropped kcal and introduced cardio today. So, fuck it, I am giving myself a month off OLD and night approach, and will just go approach in the day, every day.
Body fat really makes a big difference in terms of attractiveness. I've been leaner than I am now and my face looked much better back then. The last few lbs is what makes the biggest difference. It really is a game changer.

You really feel a difference in your interactions with people the leaner you are; people treat you with more respect and kindness. I'm assuming this would also translate into dating, i.e women give you more of a chance rather than blowing you off right away.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Will get advice on clearing up skin blemishes, tattoos will come, I'll upgrade a whole lot. It is here, time just needs to catch up.
MAC
I used to have worse skin than I have now. I used to have blemishes, but now I barely have any. For me what worked was a chemical exfoliant (2% BHA) along with a regular skin routine. The chemical exfoliant really takes care of the blemishes and any acne. Retin-A (or any other prescription retinoid cream) is also god tier for your skin if you can get your hands on that.
MakingAComeback

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:12 pm

Thanks @drifter that is greatly appreciated bro

I had a great weekend, just got in from london, did a mega approach session, 14 approaches of lovely women, 2 numbers, 1 was fake the other we shall see.

Last weekend I could only do 4 approaches today I did 14!!!

Read 150 pages of a great book, the forward male, when on the train

Now gonna just sleep and enjoy the feeling of being cleaned out by hard hard ass work, I did 35k steps today man, my feet are hammered

KEEP WORKING

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:29 pm

Hey Mac! Sounds like an interesting book. Can you summarise what you learned?
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:01 am

Thebastard wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:29 pm
Hey Mac! Sounds like an interesting book. Can you summarise what you learned?
Yoyo, for sure man - the book is great, the dude is something of a cold approach legend having racked up 30-40k estimated approaches, and divulges the raw truth of what he's found. Cool thing is, he has no incentive to lie, doesn't sell any products or trainings, there's a book and he doesn't even push it. He's a medical doctor and I think he sustains himself through teaching med students, and of course, people buy his book. That context was useful for me, because the guy is at a very very high level of not giving a fuck.

So, I read it on the train yesterday and was flying through it, at times, I was laughing out loud because of the realisations I was having. It was quite an experience. In less than 2 hrs I read 150 pages of this shit and it hit raw and to the bone. Key messages so far:

-Environment & Sheer Chance: More than what many would like to consider could be attributed to the role of the environment. He gives the example of Bill Gates, and how if he was born 2 years earlier or later, he never would have spearheaded the computer revolution and dominated the world. He then gives the example of how the wealthiest people in the world at one point were all men born around 1840, and were people who were able to capitalise on an environment that was conducive with building great wealth. He gives the story of his first ever approach, after years of bar hopping and very dull relatinships, he says at 22, he was studying in the library, saw a gorgeous girl, and for whatever reason, just approached her. He was pass out nervous red faced but the interaction went amazingly well and they made out. That was enough to send him down the rabbit hole - if that first ever went terribly, he would have never become who he is today. Environment matters, and he goes on to say that a male can only realise his sexual potential in a very high volume place - he lists a few, New York, Osaka, and London, and says if you're not willing to move to one of those places, you are the one to blame, and guys who are will enjoy life experiences which you never will. At the back of the book, there's a bit where he talks about travel and gaining life experiences, he says he thinks life experiences are more important than material success, and in his own life, he prioritised them and blocked the world out. I am open enough to admit that my soul aches for life experiences.

-The Approach Is The Success: Something that many of us must internalise is that just the act of approaching a woman is the success, just going to to her, saying hi, introducing yourself, and telling her you find her attractive is what seperates you from 99.99% of other guys. Rejection is the norm and will happen most of the time, and this is actually good, because of 100 women you approach, a % will give you there number, a smaller % will actually respond, and an even smaller % still will actually meet you. That is the reality of the sexual marketplace and it won't change anytime soon. Every rejection you get gets you incrementally closer to finding a receptive woman and enjoying the experiences you want together.

- State / Receptivity: This one bothered me tbh. Much of rejection and success is actually just totally, totally arbitrary. Many times girls will reject you without even looking at you, it's that arbitrary. There is not a whole lot you can do to make a woman more receptive to you other than demonstrating confidence by being forward. All you can do is aggressively screen out those who're not receptive, and connect with the small subset of women who will bond with yourself as a male. What he refers to the state is reality shaking to see - for example, guys online doing this stuff will just come out with outrageous stories, of fucking women off the street within 2 minutes of meeting them, married and engaged women fucking them within minutes of knowing them, just all sorts of madness, and what these stories illustrate is that some women are in a receptive state, and others aren't, and it's your job to find those who are receptive. That's kind of it. Playing the long game doesn't work and tends to create very weird sexual dynamics, getting to 'know' can be much the same. I have lived this for 30 years - wishing and praying and hoping you meet someone never worked for me. But what that did teach me is that much of conventional wisdom is bullshit. And for that, I am glad.

-True Confidence For The Human Male = Non-Neediness: Here, stories of his past are relayed, the strange relationship dynamics he experienced, and how approaching in mass volumes just burned away his neediness and gave him a level of internal confidence few in the world could understand. He gives examples of how he began to change, became far more direct and forward, and how this changed the dynamics of how girls he was in a relationship with would view him. He notes how one girl had a look in her eyes which he never previously saw, which he only saw when he engaged in some pretty awful and scumbag type behaviour, that is, taking another girl out right infront of her (her being his ex at the time who showed up uninvited to his place) and leaving her to meltdown on her own. After that, she did things with him which she never previously would have considered. Go figure...He doesn't advocate this, but talks about how at that stage he had begun to realise a few things and simply stopped giving a flying fuck. It's the males role to be confident and direct. Confidence in men is, in his opinion, the most valuable asset he can have. I accept that viewpoint, but I also think looks are fucking mission critical also.

You can find non-neediness in true, true abundance, and the path to true abundance may look like 20 approaches per business day, Mon-Fri, so 100 a week. There will be 1% of those who will meet you. You understand this and just play the numbers as they come. I'll be in London soon enough and this will be what I do man, I will put aside an hour to an hour and a half a day and just get this type of volume down, I already have a guy in London who I'll approach with (I was with him this Sunday) so let's see where it all goes.

For a guy like myself, who wanted romance and love, it was quite hilarious to see through so much of the shit that was in my head. As ever, it often is the case that 'it's all in your head'...

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 am

VLog from sunday, sorry the audio quality is lame due to me leaving my memory card in my laptop again and having to use my iphone lol....

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:39 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
- State / Receptivity: This one bothered me tbh. Much of rejection and success is actually just totally, totally arbitrary. Many times girls will reject you without even looking at you, it's that arbitrary. There is not a whole lot you can do to make a woman more receptive to you other than demonstrating confidence by being forward. All you can do is aggressively screen out those who're not receptive, and connect with the small subset of women who will bond with yourself as a male. What he refers to the state is reality shaking to see - for example, guys online doing this stuff will just come out with outrageous stories, of fucking women off the street within 2 minutes of meeting them, married and engaged women fucking them within minutes of knowing them, just all sorts of madness, and what these stories illustrate is that some women are in a receptive state, and others aren't, and it's your job to find those who are receptive. That's kind of it. Playing the long game doesn't work and tends to create very weird sexual dynamics, getting to 'know' can be much the same. I have lived this for 30 years - wishing and praying and hoping you meet someone never worked for me. But what that did teach me is that much of conventional wisdom is bullshit. And for that, I am glad.
Glad this bothered you, because it personally disturbed me haha.

It's a very refreshing principle, especially in an industry that's a cesspool of confirmation and hindsight biases. I like Mike's and the other guys' in the Whatsapp group mindset; "oh well, she'll ghost either way".

I also understand why so many guys quit cold approaching. You really need to make peace with the fact that 99% of girls will not be receptive and stop kicking yourself, asking what you could have done differently. Unless you internalize that, ultimately, it's not your fault, you'll keep feeling like an inferior human being.
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:41 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:39 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Glad this bothered you, because it personally disturbed me haha.

It's a very refreshing principle, especially in an industry that's a cesspool of confirmation and hindsight biases. I like Mike's and the other guys' in the Whatsapp group mindset; "oh well, she'll ghost either way".

I also understand why so many guys quit cold approaching. You really need to make peace with the fact that 99% of girls will not be receptive and stop kicking yourself, asking what you could have done differently. Unless you internalize that, ultimately, it's not your fault, you'll keep feeling like an inferior human being.
It disturbed me big time too my dude.

Reason being, I thought, fuck, I spent so many years trying to make myself a better man - learned a lot, read, worked hard, got into great hobbies, cultivated new skills, travelled a lot, did so many things to enrich my life. Did that count for nothing, do women not see that, do they not even care?

Man, the conclusion I drew, was that this life is one's individual, personal journey - what matters is SELF RESPECT, what matters is being proud of yourself, period.

Cold approach is quite fascinating in that it burns away layer after layer of delusion and bullshit conditioning, and gives the man a fleeting glimpse of Truth.

We will see how it bears out in the years to come.

TUE 31/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core
-Movement & Stretching
-Cold Approach
-Walk 2hrs
-Jog 20m
-Digital Marketing (2hrs)
-Video Work: Shoot
-Read

Few life admin tasks, tomorrow I am going to get a consult for something called the homeobloc, which can bring some health benefits and also possibly improve the structure of the face. We'll see. I will log the whole thing and if I get results from it, it could help me long, long term - if it improves the structure of my face, I am sure my future wife will appreciate it.

Keep grinding,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:54 pm

Out for an hour. Kept bitching out over and over. When I'm approaching solo in the day, it's super hard atm. I simply couldn't make myself even say hi.

Approach: Saw a chick right at the end, and thought, fuck it, I have to do 1. She looked at me in stunned silence and I walked off. She then asked was this a prank? I said no and she excitedly told me to have a good day lol.

Now gonna keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Greenranger
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: compare yourself to the person you were yesterday

Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:17 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Out for an hour. Kept bitching out over and over. When I'm approaching solo in the day, it's super hard atm. I simply couldn't make myself even say hi.

Approach: Saw a chick right at the end, and thought, fuck it, I have to do 1. She looked at me in stunned silence and I walked off. She then asked was this a prank? I said no and she excitedly told me to have a good day lol.

Now gonna keep working.

MAC
good job for doing that approach
MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:23 pm

Greenranger wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:17 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

Now gonna keep working.

MAC
good job for doing that approach
Thanks bro.

It's hard out here for a pimp!!!!!

Trying to get the money for the rent
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:23 pm

I had a really excellent therapy session today, and had what felt like a lightbulb moment: my therapist asked quite an evocative question after an hour of work, I actually got slightly emotional, almost cried but of course held it together.

After a lengthy discussion, she asked me: "...So why are YOU not as good as other people?"

It caused me to pause and reflect for quite some time.

It made me realise, that feeling better about yourself does not mean you need to stop improvement. You can keep improving yourself until the end of your days, but you don't need to make it harder on yourself. It was a big moment of realisation to be honest.

In self-improvement, some of us can come from deep feelings of lack and scarcity, and this can make the road harder than it needs to be. You can still head down the road without it being miserable.

Somehow I had not realised that.

Feeling bad about yourself can actually give you a profound drive and can make you move mountains. It is such a powerful emotion, it can drive you your whole life like a nuclear reaction. Many successful people speak about this, saw a fascinating video from Michael Phelps where he talked about lifelong low self esteem and anxiety. I simply couldn't believe such a beast of a human had a headspace like that, but he did, and frankly, he sounded like he had it way, way, way 'worse' than me.

I then went to a really productive orthotopic consultation with a interesting dentist who does expansion work with devices like the myobrace and homeobloc. I have done a lot of research on this stuff as I am an advanced student of the Buteyko Method. Retraining can get you quite far but I have come to learn remodelling using devices can help us maximise our aitway development in a potentially powerful way. This is mostly for enhancing function, but it MAY slightly improve facial aesthetics as it widens the upper jaw, which is how it was supposed to be by natures design.

My first float tank session on Friday!!!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:19 am

Today I am taking care of some life admin. I am feeling way better about myself and about life. Therapy is quite interesting, I didn't think much of it, but over time it does heal....

I noticed my log has 21,124 views.

I am deeply grateful for every single person who has taken the time to just pay some attention to my journey. I work so hard. I appreciate that others just want to see if I will make it.

I am willing to bet the house on myself.

You'll see me in a year or two with a life not many even thought is possible. Why? Because while I don't have much, what I do have is work ethic right down to the bone. That in my opinion is enough to outshine most in the longrun.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi