The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:30 am

Wasn't gonna share it since I'm not sure if it will resonate with you or bounce right off, but here's the GLL post that inspired Andy to get really serious:

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/forums ... 684#299210

It's about cold approaching, but the principles apply.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:38 am

'afraid that one doesn't work my dude, error 401 - in effect, Crisis' own hyperlinks have GHOSTED
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
creepo
Name: Ariel
Goal: Get laid
Motto: What time is it? Time to get laid

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:42 am

If you are doing 1 hour pickup everyday then you are not leaving "this women phase"..
    Reach Milestone: 10 lifetimes lays. [7/10]

Get 10 lifetimes lays before 16/08/2022

One and only goal: Get my lays.
    Crisis_Overcomer
    Goal: Earn $5,000/month
    Motto: Motion beats meditation

Think you need to sign up since its in the hidden area of the Forum.

Anyway, here it is
    Screenshot_4.png
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 am

I definitely communicated that wrong, think I got you guys twisted, I thought shit how come these guys are giving me hard talk when no one on the group did shit Andy agreed with my plan too.

I am leaving the FOCUSING on women phase was what I said.

As in, I fucking stopped my career, turned down promotions, reduced my hours by more than half, and went all the way in to trying to improve my outcomes with women. Yes I got me 1 date and I was stoked but now other avenues are opening, I am going to hammer them and put FOCUS on then, and just approach women for 1 hour (as opposed to 8-9hrs a day which is what I was doing in London).

I do apologise for writing that post like a twat I was tired from working my butt off as per and then had a great nights sleep woke up ready to fucking kill as usual.

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:48 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:

Anyway, here it is Screenshot_4.png
    Oh ok g. Ah fuck Crisis that post is great but I don't even know what to do man.

I honestly don't know.

I have to jump all in with biz right now, I have a great dude helping me, I cant live with myself if I don't go all in right now.

But I also really want a wife and children.

I don't even know man.

Just gonna take this weekend to THINK

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

Radical
    Name: Cam
    Goal: Funnel/Product Building
    Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:50 am

Yeah it was a little confusing

'Im closing the chapter on women' but 'Im gonna approach 1 hr a day'

I am concerned you are drawing too many conclusions from one date-a point (see what I did there)

Dating isnt just a numbers game from approaching perspective, its numbers from a going on dates perspective as well.

Unless you are stupidly lucky you wont be meeting your wife without going on some shit dates that make you wonder wtf the point is
    MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:59 am

Totally understand and it's my fault for communicating that in a totally fucked up way. I genuinely agree with what you're all saying here.

I am asking Andy to weigh in on this on the coaching group.

The mission will be, can MAC work 80-100hrs a week and make incremental progress on dating?

People have done this man. I knew a guy at Uni who was in Medical school and training for the fucking Olympics, homie was from Korea and he had a work ethic to the fucking bone, loved him man he inspires me to this day.

Just gotta breath man, I will figure this shit out.

Shit, if I ground it out for a few months here, got my brand to where I am at least making something, I could move then and will have built skillset and momentum. I can still go to London Sat and Sun, in fact on Sat I can approach ALL day and take the day off to that alone, and on Sunday, I can approach and also work.

I am willing to do absolutely anything to succeed in life and you guys know that but I am not willing to miss opportunities and not do what it takes to truly level this life up.

Somehow I will make this work...

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

Radical
    Name: Cam
    Goal: Funnel/Product Building
    Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:02 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:

Anyway, here it is Screenshot_4.png
    If anyone lurking hasnt seen this before, this is the post that made @KillYourInnerLoser go all in

The site you're are on might not be here but for this
    MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:06 am

Ugh, so regarding tonight's date, she just texted me saying let's postpone until next week. The day of, 2hrs before I am getting the train, and have already paid for the hotel on the other side.

---

I do not know man............

I am still going to go to London and just get some head space. Just feeling lost and this weekend I am just going to work hard, will do an hour of approaching in London, and then get my shit together.

Is what it is.

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:57 am

OK boys so I spoke to Andy and guys from private coaching, it's all good. However, this weekend I will recharge and just work on biz.

I cancelled my train to London, got a refund, and then requested cancellation of the hotel but it's a no refund policy so doubt that will work. It's OK, I'll take the hit.

Right now, I am just going to work my butt off and then sit in nature for a few hours and get deep clarity.

I do feel good and strong, I have not lost heart, I am going to keep pushing, but I just need to figure things out.

People tell me I am doing the right things and just need to continue so I do appreciate this. I will keep going OK.

I'm signing out for this weekend and just gonna hustle my face off and get shit done.

Will be back Monday and ready to attack.

Keep hammering,
    MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
    Goal: Get Laid
    Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:34 pm

Just my two cents:

I can completely understand moving approaching/dating to the back burner when you have other stuff you're working on that's currently a higher priority, but it sounds like you're abandoning it. What happened to your plan to move to London? I know what it's like to live in a city with shitty volume too, that's one of the reasons why I'm focusing so hard on school and work so that I have a chance to land a job that pays well in a larger city.

Why did you let one person convince you to abandon your goal and not move to London? Btw, the whole point of moving to a bigger city is so you don't have to waste so much time on approaching. That way you can work on business and approach efficiently, more approaches per hour. An hour a day in a small town is almost useless in building your skills.

You had one bad date and you've completely flipped your priorities around. That's fine if that's what you really want. But if you run into problems in business or find it "disappointing", will you just quit on that too? Earlier in your log, you literally wrote paragraph after paragraph basically bragging about how unstoppable you are and how great your work ethic is, so I have to say that this is sad to see...
    Manganiello
    Name: Brandon
    Goal: Career Launch
    Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:45 pm

So is there a plan to go ALL IN with women in the future? If so when?

I'm not sure if you mentioned that.
    Past Goals:
    🗡️ AA Program Log
    ☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
    🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
    🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
    [Guide]

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:23 pm

And the thing about it, is as usual, you mother fuckers are absolutely 110% correct.

Yes, I freaked out. The convo I had with my friend was quite deep and his stance on London was that it'd be twice what I pay here, and that will make it hard AF to move forward in life. It really bothered me because I had my heart set on going there and giving approach everything.

And yeah, it was something I pinned my hopes on, so and and so forth. Emotional pain out the ass. I poured it out here, because I know it helps me. I also know how to bring my head back, I did what I needed to do, and now my head is clear again.

Now I'm not freaking out. Did you really think I would be able to live with myself if I wasn't going balls out to achieve my goals? Maybe you'll need to keep reading my log for the years to come, but I am a stuborn and determined cunt and even when I am freaking out like a mofo, I find a way to move forward.

And that is what happened today.

I am looking at places in London which are absolutely ideal for cold approach, where I can do it every damn day without fail, and I will do a reduced remote working contract (3hrs a day) while I am there and will build this biz. Yes, I am going all the way in, balls deep, and I will work my absolute face off, but mercifully will be in a situation where I can easily fucking approach without getting on the train for 2hrs each way.

I am going to find a property, make a commitment, and from there, there will be absolutely no going back. I will be there, and we will have to make this work.

Your boy is an intense individual because you have no idea how badly I want to succeed in life. I have this vision in my head and I need it so so bad. You don't understand. I can't even live if I can't become the man I want to be. Yes I was pissed off when my friend told me I won't be able to live in London and because I respect him a lot, I really had to swallow a bitter pill. But that bitter pill was spat back up because there is something else about me you may not like and that is I do have an internal drive that I can't even shake if I wanted to. It's why I can't ever take a day off even if I'm sick, it's why I can't give up no matter the odds. I don't know why I have this, but I do. The fire in my heart that doesn't let me quit no matter how bad and I went for a 2hr walk and it was just blasting me the whole time.

"Your whining again motherfucker, and you're just making yourself look dumb, because you will be out there grinding by the end of the day"

Same as it always was.

Something in me just tells me, dude, you are not being all you can be. Shit haunts me when and it will not allow me to be comfortable taking the easy road.

So be it. It won't give me a seconds peace if I stay in this city. I will go to London, I will find a great gal. I will have to work my fucking dick off to make this work, but the fire inside will not allow me to do anything else.

Again, sorry I made you bros feel some type of way. You are talking to a guy who really, really, really wants this and the emotions that can bring up are quite disturbing. It wouldn't be my log if there wasn't ups and downs, it wouldn't be me if there were not glorious sunsets and stormy seas. This will not be the first time you are disappointed. Many more days like that are to come. But I can tell you something: I am willing to fail over and over and over again, until I succeed.

By the end of the week, I will find a property.

By the end of the week, I will have arranged a remote working contract.

By the end of the week, I will have a battle plan and daily structure to execute relentlessly, to find a great girl, to build my biz, and to ultimately step into the life I want to live.

It's here warts and all, brothers. It's me, flawed as a human like everyone else, but my heart is in the right place and all I want to do really is just be a man I can look at in the mirror with pride.

The real war is about to begin brothers.

And I am willing to bet the house on myself. This is just getting started.

Love and respect to all of you, until victory, we grind.

MAC
    -Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
    Goal: Get Laid
    Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
    Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:23 pm
    And the thing about it, is as usual, you mother fuckers are absolutely 110% correct.

Yes, I freaked out. The convo I had with my friend was quite deep and his stance on London was that it'd be twice what I pay here, and that will make it hard AF to move forward in life. It really bothered me because I had my heart set on going there and giving approach everything.

And yeah, it was something I pinned my hopes on, so and and so forth. Emotional pain out the ass. I poured it out here, because I know it helps me. I also know how to bring my head back, I did what I needed to do, and now my head is clear again.

Now I'm not freaking out. Did you really think I would be able to live with myself if I wasn't going balls out to achieve my goals? Maybe you'll need to keep reading my log for the years to come, but I am a stuborn and determined cunt and even when I am freaking out like a mofo, I find a way to move forward.

And that is what happened today.

I am looking at places in London which are absolutely ideal for cold approach, where I can do it every damn day without fail, and I will do a reduced remote working contract (3hrs a day) while I am there and will build this biz. Yes, I am going all the way in, balls deep, and I will work my absolute face off, but mercifully will be in a situation where I can easily fucking approach without getting on the train for 2hrs each way.

I am going to find a property, make a commitment, and from there, there will be absolutely no going back. I will be there, and we will have to make this work.

Your boy is an intense individual because you have no idea how badly I want to succeed in life. I have this vision in my head and I need it so so bad. You don't understand. I can't even live if I can't become the man I want to be. Yes I was pissed off when my friend told me I won't be able to live in London and because I respect him a lot, I really had to swallow a bitter pill. But that bitter pill was spat back up because there is something else about me you may not like and that is I do have an internal drive that I can't even shake if I wanted to. It's why I can't ever take a day off even if I'm sick, it's why I can't give up no matter the odds. I don't know why I have this, but I do. The fire in my heart that doesn't let me quit no matter how bad and I went for a 2hr walk and it was just blasting me the whole time.

"Your whining again motherfucker, and you're just making yourself look dumb, because you will be out there grinding by the end of the day"

Same as it always was.

Something in me just tells me, dude, you are not being all you can be. Shit haunts me when and it will not allow me to be comfortable taking the easy road.

So be it. It won't give me a seconds peace if I stay in this city. I will go to London, I will find a great gal. I will have to work my fucking dick off to make this work, but the fire inside will not allow me to do anything else.

Again, sorry I made you bros feel some type of way. You are talking to a guy who really, really, really wants this and the emotions that can bring up are quite disturbing. It wouldn't be my log if there wasn't ups and downs, it wouldn't be me if there were not glorious sunsets and stormy seas. This will not be the first time you are disappointed. Many more days like that are to come. But I can tell you something: I am willing to fail over and over and over again, until I succeed.

By the end of the week, I will find a property.

By the end of the week, I will have arranged a remote working contract.

By the end of the week, I will have a battle plan and daily structure to execute relentlessly, to find a great girl, to build my biz, and to ultimately step into the life I want to live.

It's here warts and all, brothers. It's me, flawed as a human like everyone else, but my heart is in the right place and all I want to do really is just be a man I can look at in the mirror with pride.

The real war is about to begin brothers.

And I am willing to bet the house on myself. This is just getting started.

Love and respect to all of you, until victory, we grind.

MAC
    I'm glad it looks like you've decided to go through with moving to London. There will always be friends and family who try to talk you out of doing what you really want, and you have to just ignore them for the most part. You said that you respect this friend of yours, but does he actually live the lifestyle that you want? What are his credentials? If I were you I wouldn't take any advice from people who aren't on the exact same page as you and in agreement with going all in on your goals.