The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:17 am

Had a really good and productive day yesterday, and then boom, some really intense, awful family stuff happened - lots of yelling, screaming, crying, shit even a little physical shoving. It was an ugly experience. This hasn't happened for a long time. Sleepless night, first panic attack in 2 years!

I went for a long walk this morning and got my head back.

Life just happens sometimes, but I will make sure today is a good day. 3 hr float tank, shooting some vlogs, and have my first ever face time date today at 8:30pm, this girl is the first girl who has replied to my texts and she actually asked me to facetime her. She is very nice. I feel good about that.

I hope I am able to have a talk with the family member concerned today and clear the air, as it was so ugly last night. I hope the darkness comes before a new dawn.

Saturday, I am staying in and just getting grounded, doing lots of productive stuff and making myself feel better. Sunday, will go cold approach in London.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:22 am

-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Float tank was insane.....

It was a unbelievable experience to be honest.

Firstly, I actually fell asleep just a few minutes into it - this doesn't tend to happen for me.

When I woke up, an overwhelming sensation washed over me: "What if this was your last day on earth?"

It was a harrowing thought that really disturbed me. if that was my time on earth up, all I would have done is struggled, pushed bitterly forward, and really ground myself to be better. All I would have done is fight, and that would have been it.

Then, a very warm sensation flowed over me, and a thought came to the surface that radiated through everything in my body and spirit:

"If you are alive, you can still change. You can transform yourself as many times as you need to in life. Once you are dead, you cannot change, but if you are alive, you can be anyone and do anything. All sins are forgiven in life"

It was a very ecstatic experience.

For the next 3hrs, lots came up, but what cut through it all was one central idea: What I want in life is to experience more, to learn more, to understand more, to have more fun, and to simply ENJOY life.

I am always in the process, always following my system, always grinding and trying to be better, but I stopped being spontaneous and enjoying life along the way.

I have been able to have a deep insight into myself, and from that, I will change. 🙂

WEIGHT LOSS

When I first registered on the KYIL forum, my goal was to lose 35lb and get to 215lbs from 250lbs. Today, this morning, I hit that :) I just want to pause and be happy about that for a moment.

Yes, I will keep going, and I will become better, but I have learned that I am not even that bad and I am able to consistently accomplish things. I did have a lot of help from everyone on the coaching group, Andy and the forum but I happen to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that before I know it, I will be 200lbs, then 185lbs with abs, and will build myself up over the years.

I am truly wanting to take this experience SLOW and really enjoy it, I want to just let this process unfold and enjoy it.

DATING

Also had my first date yesterday, albeit a facetime date, it was quite fun. Never too late to change.

I am pleased. Thanks everyone for your help, it is deeply appreciated.

Yours,
MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

Vice
Goal: Hit 190 lbs

Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:47 pm

SOLD on the float tank. Perhaps you had that experience because it is similar to being in the womb?

Love the weight loss achievement; you've inspired me to get out of the little dietary rut I'm currently in (do NOT drink diet coke/coke zero, it will increase your cravings for junk food).

A facetime date is good; especially starting out, since you don't even have to spend the time being in transit/paying for things. I'm going to start doing them more often myself, especially since a lot of these girls are far away from me.
Vice's Log (Threesomes, military adventures, online dating shitshow, and shaking off the rust from night game: viewtopic.php?t=739
Svadhishthana
Goal: Be Free
Motto: Climb that goddamned mountain

Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:05 pm

"What do you like doing best in the world, Pooh?"

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.

The honey doesn't taste so good once it is being eaten; the goal doesn't mean so much once it is reached; the reward is not so rewarding once it has been given. If we add up all the rewards in our lives, we won't have very much. But if we add up the spaces between the rewards, we'll come up with quite a bit. And if we add up the rewards and the spaces, then we'll have everything—every minute of the time that we spent. What if we could enjoy it?

The Christmas presents once opened are Not So Much Fun as they were while we were in the process of examining, lifting, shaking, thinking about, and opening them. Three hundred sixty-five days later, we try again and find that the same thing has happened. Each time the goal is reached, it becomes Not So Much Fun, and we're off to reach the next one, then the next one, then the next.

That doesn't mean that the goals we have don't count. They do, mostly because they cause us to go through the process, and it's the process that makes us wise, happy, or whatever. If we do things in the wrong sort of way, it makes us miserable, angry, confused, and things like that. The goal has to be right for us, and it has to be beneficial, in order to ensure a beneficial process. But aside from that, it's really the process that's important.
Previous goals:
- Retire in early 2022 with combo index funds / real estate. (Complete, late)
- Get fit (hotter, more athletic, more injury-resistant). (Ill defined, but improved)
- Get laid at least one more time before 30th birthday (Complete).
MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:53 pm

Thanks brothers appreciate it!

Worked hard in London today, 2 exchanges from 12 approaches.

One girl who gave me her num actually responded 3x, and we agreed to go on a date next sat - this could be my first date ever, at the tender age of 30! Or she'll ghost. Doesn't matter, what happens is, I am becoming a better man. When we exchanged details, she kept looking at my chest and biceps LMAO!

Did some solid networking, managed to get an entrepreneur I've followed to years to agree to hang out with me for the day on Tuesday, I did it through telling him about breathwork and the ideas of Dr Jack Kruse which saved me from my time of poor health, which were the years of being in the deepest darkest dungoen of all time. Now, I have great energy, strength, vitality, clarity and function. Because of the Giants of men, Prof Konstantin Buteyko and the great Dr Jack Kruse. Buteyko saved thousands of lives, and Dr Kruse is the modern day Einstein. Both figured out things which make the human evolve and realise it's potential. I communicate the ideas of these men with love and compassion and when people I know present with symptoms I had (this entrepreneur posted that he has bad fatigue, so I began messaging him over and over, including video messages, and I got him interested as I was damn near dead and then came back to life through Buteyko and Kruse).

I am going to be in a cottage in a beautiful part of the countryside tomorrow and Tuesday, and me and this dude will hang in the forrest on Tuesday.

Life gets better the harder you work in ALL areas, in Health, Love, Business, Creativity, The Intellect and Fitness. Work your butt off in ALL areas, and prove yourself, in your own eyes as well as the eyes of God.

I feel great about my life.

One day, I am going to be something.

Blessings,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:32 am

Been hanging out in this lovely cottage for the past 24hrs, going to the forest shortly, and then gonna come back and shoot a tonne of videos.

I got some good headspace here.

There is a lot I want to do in my life, really want to find an excellent woman (I think this will be a 2yr process), get rich, and live the rest of my days a champion with 3-4 kids.

I think I will find a great woman in the end. I must find a way to make great money and live a good lifestyle.

Will keep working. Lots of YouTube videos coming from me this week.

I now have 22 subscribers, and when I saw that, dude I was so fucking proud. It made me feel really good. Soon it will be 100.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

oddish
Name: Jeroen
Goal: Achieve freedom

Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:59 am

Bro, you are killing it!

Good luck on your date!
MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:30 am

Thanks my dude.

Been in a beautiful cottage in the countryside for the past day, and yesterday hung out all day with a brilliant entrepreneur I've followed for years. I hustled to meet him and that's a whole other story, but damn was it a big and life changing day yesterday.

I am cleaning up my brand on YouTube etc, and going in a different direction, made plenty of videos private, and will see how what I learned yesterday works out for me.

LESSONS FROM THE FORREST:
Hung out all day with an internet marketing legend, I went to teach him breathwork and mitochondrial rejuvination, and ended up getting a multiple hour in person business course in the process. He was so cool.
OVERVIEW
-TikTok has the best organic reach right now. Make 1 60 second video a day, search for popular filters and use them, and then like keywords related to your space. Put time and energy into building a following on TikTok and then work out how to monetise it. Rinse and repeat. He told me to follow someone and copy.
-The best way to learn and build a skillset is to just do. He did this with everything in his career so far, he just jumped in, did, and learned a tonne. He didn't do anything remarkable and did very basic jobs, and while working bullshit jobs, he got ideas and began executing. He then went on welfare, was even homeless for a short period, and began working his butt off in a dingy ass unsafe environment, and build a successful magazine company - he went from welfare recipient to CEO pretty fast, and actually got rich off that pretty quickly. From there, he kept going up and up and basically killed it in life. So how can someone like me make it happen, as someone who wants to become a world-class Marketer? He said, build products and services, and start selling. Build products and services and work out how to sell them. Anything else is procrastination. He gave an example of how he went to a big crypto conference in 2017 and paid a tonne to speak to a guy who knew everyone and seemingly everything, he asked him the same question I asked Vin, but gave a far more blunt answer: “Invest 5k in the markets, and figure things out”. He said anything else in procrastination. Get skin in the game quick and figure it out.
-He told me he thinks crypto investing is something I will need to start looking at if I want to be financially secure. He said he will loop me into a class he takes and someone who breaks it down for him.
-Look into Landmark Forum. He said this helped him a lot.
-Become ‘the guy’, become an expert in your space, build your brand, but also move product, sell. He said a level of obsession is needed to really delve into something and become a leader in it. He did this with Growth Hacking, as he admits he has a social media addiction, so by the time he started speaking at big festivals (SXSW) and doing pitches (he secured a lot in investment over his career, including one accelerator where he was the 1 chosen out of 1,500). He said you need to become THAT GUY, so you can get paid silly money. He said over time look into getting Executive roles, he said he couldn’t believe they were paying him what they were, and he wasn’t actually doing much work LOL.
-Tips: He told me to start move to London and start public speaking ASAP. He said give talks weekly, network, build your brand but also have stuff you can sell. Start organising your own talks, go on Meetup and meet people in your spaces, and be giving public talks regularly. Keep doing this and meeting people in your space, share your ideas, and ‘become THE guy’. Soon, people will reach out to you. After a few months you will get emails and Dms.
-Be creative and think differently. Approach things differently, and experiment with things that are new. New is where you can get great gains.

I learned a tonne and actually made a new friend in the process. To get this guy to hang out with me I sent him a lot of messages, including video messages, and the stars just lined up – he hasn’t been back in England for long, he’s been based in LA since 2015, so I am glad I hustled to get a huge amount of inspiration to move forward and win. I booked accommodation ASAP, kept messaging, and then boom, drove a few hours down and made it happen.

You get opportunities like this when you are used to working your dick off, life throws you a bone once in a while, we are not born to lose, if you can take one more breath, you still have some fight in you!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:04 am

Forgot to add: He said join lots of Facebook groups and answer questions relating to your space daily.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:05 am

ALWAYS HAMMERING

ALWAYS MOVING FORWARD

Started a wellness brand, posting on TikTok daily, cleaned my YouTube up. My dude told me to definitely keep learning Google Ads and become good as possible with him, take years if you need to, but he said "that's how things get sold in this world" so I am on the right track. But I must start a brand and actually start selling things....

https://www.tiktok.com/@earthbound_mystic?

Your boy can be found here.

I am passionate about breathwork, circadian biology and quantum health.

I know quite a bit about these things and through mentors and private groups have access to some of the best in the world.

If you ever meet me, I am very warm, happy, super chill and easy to speak to. This is because my dopamine and mitochondria are pretty good. The only area of my life in which I got truly defeated and felt hopeless was with women. And now look at me, on Saturday I am going on my first date.

ANYONE CAN MAKE INCREMENTAL PROGRESS

No one is born to lose. Anyone can win.

I firmly believe that wellness starts in the eye and when we feel good, we do good, and can bring something positive to our lives and the lives of others.

FRI 10/09/2021

Action Points

-Core
-Gym
-Digital Marketing 2hrs
-Social Media Posts
-Cold Thermogenesis
-Movement & Stretching
-Study Quantum Health
-Gym & Watch sunset
-Reading: Business (The Hard Thing About Hard Things)

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:51 am

Yesterday was solid as a rock!

FRI 10/09/2021

Action Points

-Core (DONE)
-Digital Marketing 2hrs (DONE)
-Social Media Posts (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (FAILED)
-Study Quantum Health (DONE)
-Gym & Watch sunset (DONE)
-Reading: Business (The Hard Thing About Hard Things) (FAILED)

Keep working gents, all day, every day, and stay happy & sane on the grind!!!!!!

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:09 am

FEELING GOOD

Went on my first ever date yesterday, date was fun, shit I got my first date at 30!!!

The gal was nice, she had very pretty eyes that felt like they went on forever and travelled deep into the Universe.

Gotta go for a 2hr walk right now and listen to the man himself David Goggins, but will do a writeup of the weekend when I'm back.

Hammering approaching next week. Gym, Digital Marketing, hobbies, it's all getting crushed.

Next week I am posting my monthly body progress update!!!!!!!

Just wrote a long reflective post that hints at some of MAC's back story, now you may understand the origins of this username...

viewtopic.php?p=20821#p20821

COME HELL OR HIGH WATER, GET AFTER IT

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:21 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Went on my first ever date yesterday, date was fun, shit I got my first date at 30!!!
congrats bro!!!
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:49 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Proud of you bro
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)