The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:50 am

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 24: 08/06/2023

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Client Coaching
-Onboard new client
-1 FB Reel
-Learn: Social Media
-Learn: Networking
-To Do List

(2) MUSCLES
-OMAD, DHA, Supps

(3) MINDSET
-Cold Approach: 5 Quality Sets Per Day
-Online Lead Gen: 15m

Others:
-Content Call @ 8m CET (7pm UK Time As Per)
-Get chest freezer
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:14 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:41 am
I had a total baller of a grandfather
Dude I got goosebumps reading about your granfather. Id definitely make videos and content about him.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:18 pm

Respect to your chad of a grandfather

Our grandfathers would have got along I imagine

Mine grew up in India and his father, my great grandfather, was a Colonel in the British Raj Indian army

Both of them received distinguished service orders and bravery medals in WW1 & WW2 respectively and fought beside the Indian troops who they held the utmost respect for. I still have my grandpa's signet ring that he wore through the war
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:38 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:41 am
filbko wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 7:42 pm
Do not be offended, please.

Why the hell did you move to Hungary? The most anti-immigration and nationalist country in Europe. There are many neo nazis, and they are crazy about not-mixing races.

“We [Hungarians] are not a mixed race … and we do not want to become a mixed race,”
I'm not offended bro - you can speak your mind, I am very open. Your quote above is from the President of Hungary, so how can we even debate this. It's true, and we have to accept this.

I knew all this. I thought deeply before moving here. I know the beliefs, and that's fine, that is the people's choice and I respect it. I am a humble man on a journey. I don't care about this. This way of seeing the world, is not something I agree with and is actually not really allowed in my culture. I am raised in a Punjabi Sikh household, and racism of any sort is not tolerated. You have to welcome any person of any background or faith into the Sikh temple or your parents will knock your fucking teeth out. Punjab is very community oriented and even the home itself is considered property of the overall community. This stuff is in my blood it's generational, I can't get rid of it, I always gravitate to the same shit: family & community. So, the way I see it, those people have their view, which I respect, and in turn, they will respect my view, which is for me to be able to live my life and be left alone. I care 0% about what others do or think. I want my own freedom. That is all.

Regarding racism & barriers....

I had a total baller of a grandfather, he was an extremely smart man, like a generation of Punjabi Sikhs (they choose to align with Britain in WW2, we're a tiny minority in India under 2%) given scores of them died fighting for Britain in WW2, they were given the opportuntity to come to Britain. He was among the brightest and the best, top talent, so he came to Britain. He excelled. Hi work ethic, was 13/10. His intelligence and raw IQ, 13/10. Too brilliant to be stopped. As tall as I am, far stronger than me, the man was made out of fucking steel. Spoke multiple languages fluently, read and wrote multiple languages fluently. And by the time he passed, he amassed a property portfolio and accumulated real wealth. Where that went, is a different story, and is to do with conflicts amongst his children, but why he inspires me to this day, is he faced enormous racism, and didn't even pay it a second of mind.

I mean, gangs of people outside his house with baseball bats threatening to kill him, the National Front, this went on for decades, my Dad's friends in school were murdered.

What did my Grandad do?

Doubled the fuck down, and became more and more successful.

People HATED that this big brown man was buying properties, and he had the fucking audacity to rent them out to black and brown people. People hated him for it. British people straight up refused to allow black and brown people to live in their properties. My Grandad did not care. He was a true believer in God, had true faith, and believed completely in Sikhism, and was willing to die for his beliefs. That means you cannot discriminate and you must welcome all people, even if they hate you. There are many bullshitters in this world. But there are some men of genuine principle, who will actually lay down their life for their principles, and sacrifice everything for others. He was a genuine example of this. He worked 100hrs a week his entire life and gave it all to his children, and did nothing for himself, spent nothing on himself, just gave it all way.

When I grew up, due to my Grandad, I was surrounded by people from all backgrounds, and even as I grew older, I remember how random people would just come to our door to tell stories about my Grandad, and he'd been dead for 10 years at that time. How he helped different people from different communities assimilate into Britain, how he taught them English, how he taught them to drive. Year after year, peope would come from all over, paying their respects.

I will never forget this.

That is greatness.

That is not giving in.

That is focusing on one's beliefs and values and letting the chips fall where they may.

Point being: there is always going to be hostile terrain. Hell, I now white guys who were brought up in black neighbourhoods and got into fights EVERY DAY. They still excelled and are wealthy and have abundance.

Cannot make excuses in life. Show up. Work. Rinse & repeat.

A man who inspires me a lot is the Great Jack Johnson.

They considered him 3/4 human.

Jack did not throw his hands in the air, and say, "fuck it".

Jack got into the ring and boxed for the heavyweight title.

....And won.

He had every reason in the world to not even bother. Black men of his time were having fire hoses turned on them, dogs sicked on them, you name it. He chose to get in the ring, lace up the gloves, and compete.

People like Colgate The King, are the real legends of this forum. He has surpassed everyone else here in spades and is a beacon of hope.

You get respect in life, by doing things that are difficult. You do not get respect for doing things that are easy.

He went to Japan, and found success as a brown guy, in very difficult and hostile terrain. Asian people, are exceptionally racist, and I say that, as a man who has many Asian friends who are close - guys, girls, we talk on the phone and I have spent a lot of time with their families, been on holidays with them and their parents, so I know.....

And yet, Colgate The King, through consistency, discipline, work ethic, aggressive looksmaxxing, steroids, and true inner drive, found a way to obtain success.

IMO, the rules of the game differ, and low SMV men must learn to win their own game. Regardless of where we go, if we put the work in, are consistent, we will find SOMEONE who is willing to give us a chance. It is a rare fucking individual, yes, but it can happen.

There is a chance I, despite looking a lot worse than Colgate, being older, and lower in SMV, could make SOMETHING happen. My standards, are very low. Provided a chick is able to breathe, not completely obese, I will work with what I can get.

There is no place on planet earth a brown guy is going to be able to build a "good" dating life, without inhuman grinding, suffering, and having to go to extreme lengths. It was dog shit for me in the UK, dog shit for me in Poland, and there is nowhere I can go, where it won't be the same.

As such, you just choose to compete anyway and forge yourself out of steel. There may be no good outcomes. Fine. But there is no excuses for not putting in the work, just because of factors like racism and xenophobia, because the same shit is going to apply for us world over.

My expectations are very low with women. Don't think it'll get any better. If I am writing here in 1.5 years time with no progress oin the woman front, I will be cool with it, because atleast I will have built my biz, body, and game.

I wanted to address this properly and make sure no one here uses my race as an excuse for my outcomes. I don't care about the challenges it imposes, I accept them and choose to work either way. There will always be SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, who is willing to give me a shot.

MAC
@MakingAComeback

Truly epic story there amigo. The shit your grandad had to face is mind-blowing. That would be an understatement.

What an epic role model for you to have. You must be proud indeed! Same for you @Radical

Men from those days were truly tough. We are mostly big girl's blouses in comparison.

Regarding Budapest, it is possible things may not work out the way you want. I think it might work out better than you think. You were THERE before and while not perfect it definitely looked like a place you could work with.

Give it a full blown effort though. You have 1.5 years over there. Focus on building your business until you have complete location independence. AND you will have your fully maxxed out adonis physique.

Even if you don't get laid once (which I doubt will be a problem) as long as you have fulfilled those 2 goals.

And then you know what you do?

You move somewhere else. Perhaps don't commit to 1.5 years in a place until you've verified it is good enough e.g. 1 month commitment to know for sure if its worth spending more time there.

You said 'There is no place on planet earth a brown guy is going to be able to build a "good" dating life, without inhuman grinding, suffering, and having to go to extreme lengths. It was dog shit for me in the UK, dog shit for me in Poland, and there is nowhere I can go, where it won't be the same.'

I understand why you would say that.

Yet you haven't traveled to most places on the world.

Latin America. The Far East. Parts of Africa. I find it hard to believe you won't find your playground in at least one of those regions.

You know I would be quite bullish on Latin America.

Did you know that just about ANYONE can be Brazilian? Over there you can be white, brown, black, Japanese - it doesn't matter.

All I am saying is don't assume something like what you are thinking about every place in the world.

We'll talk more about it during our next call anyway brother.

Keep making your granddad proud @MakingAComeback
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:18 pm

EVENING CHECKIN:

WEEK 24: 08/06/2023

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Client Coaching (DONE)
-1 FB Reel (DONE)
-Learn: Social Media (DONE, for like 4 fuckin mins)
-Learn: Networking (FAIL)
-To Do List (DONE, paid Paw 1st month rent, need to pay him the deposit, and then sort out the rest I owe)

(2) MUSCLES
-OMAD, DHA, Supps (DONE)

(3) MINDSET
-Cold Approach: 5 Quality Sets Per Day (DONE)
-Online Lead Gen: 15m (IN PROGRESS)

Others:
-Content Call @ 8m CET (7pm UK Time As Per) (DONE)
-Get chest freezer (DONE)

DAY 4 COLD APPROACH - 5 QUALITY SETS A DAY: 1 / 7

1 Didn’t speak English. Girl was sweet.
2 Nice, but immediately told me she wasn’t interested. iShe was laughing and found it pleasant to be approached It’s hard to make that work in any form when they lead with "thanks but I'm not interested". I was a bit nervous, also.
3 Pretty girl, but said she was in a rush, and was edging away. She was atleast nice
4 Rude, instant deflection, taking her headphones off she was immediately very standoffish. These alt girl types I tend to do poor with, not the archetype I think approach, sometimes I think if they have tats and what not, perhaps they will chat to me. No, usually they're rude as fuck and assholes. Lol.
5 Exchanged! She was pretty too.

I then approached a hot girl, and she was really into me, asking me all sorts of questions. A random guy joined the set, when the girl was really vibing and asking me questions. He physically walked up to me, and touched me on the arm and nodded to me. This was....odd. I was literally immovable, and didn't even glance at him, make any adjustment or even acknowledge his presence, and kept doing the set. Obv, I could tell, it was her BF, why else would be have touched me like that, as if to say, I'm here buddy. I get it. But in a calibrated way, I steered the convo off, and it was very cool, calm, and a pleasant exchange. I told the girl, have a good day, but she kept walking to talk. I told her for the second time. I got my phone out to figure out how to get home and just stood there. She, for some reason, stood there and seemed to think I wanted to keep talking. Geuss she enjoyed the interaction. Amusingly, it was quite easy to just completely ignore the guy and he just stood there. I am 5 x his size so there's not exactly anything he can do. But I get it's his GF so I totally respect it. It was a weird position for the guy to be in but I feel like he handled it the right way.

6 Hot girl, pressed for exchange several times, she is working on herself and hasn’t got time all this shit, she was quite nice actually so I left her to it

Came home. 5m ice bath.

Content call with the bros.

Later, went for a night time walk with Paw for 1hr. As we were walking, he told me a girl was looking at me, go approach her. I run over, approach, and she is fucking INTO it. Tall, gorgeous Dutch chick. Asking me questions, really vibing, she drops she has a bf, but I still enjoy the set and vibe for a few mins. She is very receptive. This is common for girls with boyfriends who live in different countries. She just wants affirmation for her ego, validation. It means nothiing. These sets, are to build your masculine core and competence.

The girl who I exchanged with, actually replied to my feeler text.

I asked for her schedule.

Let's see.

Online dating in Budapest is very poor. No leads,

I'll try and see if I can fix it but I don't think it is possible. Nor do I care. :-)

I'll hit the streets and see if it is workable. Maybe, maybe not.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:37 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

I'll try and see if I can fix it but I don't think it is possible. Nor do I care. :-)
It does not matter what you think about your ability (or lack of it) to influence future events.

What you think has been consistently wrong, over and over again.

Stop thinking and keep doing and improving, and results will come.
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:49 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
It does not matter what you think about your ability (or lack of it) to influence future events.

I'm gonna print this out and put it on my wall. This is gold
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:24 pm

EVENING CHECKIN:

-Client Work (DONE)
-Life Admin (DONE)
-Content: Shot a reel and then lost it fuck (FAIL)
-Day 5 Cold Approach: 5 Quality Approaches A Day 0/3 - Volume was ass due to going out later

FR:

1 non receptive and ejected
2 she really liked it, and she said the folllowing sentence: ‘if you want feedback, you should keep doing this, because it’s what women need. Confident men who know how to talk to a girl’ it made me super happy
3 this one was awkward because she wouldn’t really stop despite quite a firm stop and she did talk a bit but it was weak

Note:

Lack of commitment to sets and ejecting too early

I am tired as fuck low sleep!

Vibe was meh I worked hard all day and was destroyed tired due to low low sleep

I’ll get to bed now and tomorrow I will be better

It’s 8 months dry spell let’s see if I can break it soon?

Shout to the lonely men persisting and working their asses off, day in, day out.

Must take full personal responsibility and accept all outcomes as a direct result of oneself.

We do not control outcomes. All of this could likely be for naught.

We do, control the work.

Putting it in, and being a very, very tough man, is imperative.

No one cares. Just work harder.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:35 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

I understand I have been quite difficult lately and perhaps quite hard to coach.

That is entirely my fault.

But, I am going to push back on the being persistently wrong about dating part: I don't think there is any evidence to make this strong a statement.

My account was shadowbanned, something I was wrong about, because I had no clue this was even a thing. However, even post shadow ban, the new profile's results are.....well, nothing is happening. Since coming to Budapest, I've had 3-4 matches. None have replied to texts.

I was hardly off the mark on my opinion that online dating was largely a dead duck.

Day game, may possibly still be workable. Too early to tell. I actually got a response to the feeler text I sent yesterday, and whilst she didnt reply for 2 days, she texted today asking if I'd be up to see her next week. I'll gladly oblige.

Night game is also a possible avenue.

Online, I'll keep working with. But I am pretty sure my online is not going to perform in Budapest. 0 chicks replying to messages is a bad sign dude and does not suggest this will be a place where I will be able to build much of a dating life via apps.

No excuses will be made. There are still women who will chat to me in the streets. Night game, may be workable.

We'll see.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:21 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:43 am
The lower your SMV, the more Game you need. If they're not going to be attracted physically, and crucially, if there are virtually endless reasons why, in her own head, she should not invest in you, then the only thing you have left, is Game. And it needs to be rock solid in a manner that enables ine to evoke emotion and create sparks.

It helped me a lot to understand, that the rules in the SMP are different for different men. Low SMV men, need 10/10 Game, 10/10 Confidence, and need to maxx themselves out physically. And then......hope that the Universe just lines up.
Your end goal is raising your value as a man. The more value and attractiveness you have, the less you need to use game to get someone in bed.

That comes with the following caveat though.

If you’re a high value man, you have shit to do. You’re busy. Your time is valuable. You have way too many things going on in your life to specifically care about giving someone “wild rides, excitement, and stimulation” in exchange for pussy. You just don’t give a fuck – she’s free to take it or leave it.

Another way to put it – your goal is to be a high SMV man. So start behaving like one. Step by step, adjusting as you go. A high SMV man won’t care about giving her “wild rides, excitement, and stimulation” because he’s got shit to do, and he’s got options.

In the end you gotta find what works for you. Girls wanna fuck too. And they wanna fuck someone good. Nothing wrong with doing interesting and exciting things with girls. At the end of the day, if you have comfort, trust & chemistry, there is no need for constant excitement and wild rides.

The way you worded it initially was wrong, which is what prompted my original response. Because I also had a phase where I was thinking that way, and it’s a wrong/incomplete way of viewing the whole courtship process.
Holden wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:02 am
It actually *is* all about wild rides, excitement, and stimulation.

Women want a "well-mannered, polite" man? Don't want to derail this log too much but that's literally based on nothing except what you want to be true.

Every study, every anecdotal experience, every bit of common sense tells you that girls *don't* like "polite, well-mannered" guys, certainly not in the beginning stages of courtship.
It seems you’re equating politeness and manners with being a “mr. nice guy”? I actually had a pretty long list of traits that women are attracted to in my post. Well-mannered was only one point in that list, and it’s far from the most important one. So IDK why you singled that out specifically, but sure let's expand on that.

Everyone in this forum should be striving to become a high value man. Good manners – in addition (!) to the traits that I mentioned in my original post – are an absolute necessity if you ever want to go from being seen a boy/dude/guy just dating around, to being seen as an actual high status man. You won't have any class without manners. And you won't reach your real, peak male value without them.

Now, when I say “well mannered” I just mean basic etiquette. On their own, they won’t get you anywhere. But combine it with the other traits that women find attractive, add some game (!) to the mix, and you’re golden.

Examples - taking her coat & opening the cab door for her, ordering a cab when she leaves, getting the bill by default (unless she wants to split, this is country- and age-dependent though). Not negging too aggressively, not being a social fucktard, not using negative humor, looking clean and groomed, dressed just slightly better than everyone else in the establishment. Not grabbing her ass like a hungry teenager when you start making out. Common sense applies - if you're 25 and you took a 19-year old on a date, offering to split the bill is like buying yourself a one-way ticket to clownsville. Same with 30y/25y, etc.

You get the idea.

These small, basic, but very important details is what I'd categorize under "manners". None of this has anything to do with “being a mr. nice guy”. But it has everything to do with being a man who respects himself, and is perceived by the others around him as such. Also, this becomes increasingly important as you age. But the sooner you start doing this, the better.
Holden wrote:
Meanwhile the guys who fuck the most are degen drug dealers, club promoters, bartenders, bouncers, rockstars, ultra-scumbags like Scotty.
It's funny you list a bunch of dead-end, on avg. low-paying jobs (dealers, promoters, bartenders, bouncers) together with being an accomplished/famous musician & entertainer (rockstars). And then being an ultra-scumbag? You absolutely do not need to be one of these to fuck a lot. You absolutely can have manners while being any one of these, and still slay pussy left and right. In fact, having your manners on point would actually work in your favor, because you'd be breaking the stereotype if you're in any of those professions.

What the dead-end jobs you listed all have in common is that they spend a lot of time being around women and have some status in the nightlife community. That's all. Find a way to put yourself around women in your life (e.g. join a salsa class, yoga class, pottery course) and there you go, don't even need any status.
Holden wrote:
The harsh truth is that guys would benefit more from being a toxic asshole than from being polite. It's not something we like to hear, but aren't spaces like these dedicated to uncovering uncomfortable truths, being 'redpilled'?
Agreed! Most guys on this forum are too far on the "nice and polite" side of the equation. To fix that, the pendulum needs to swing too far into the "dickhead" area, before settling somewhere in the middle long-term. Nothing harsh about this, just how the world works. Shouldn't be seen as a permanent thing, just a phase you go through when you find where the boundaries of your social interactions lie.
Holden wrote:
My ex-gf was a doctor, and one of the reasons she liked me was that I was the only guy she'd ever met who didn't completely kiss her ass about that.

Her: "I'm a doctor."
Every other guy: "wow a doctor!!! you must be really smart, that's amazing!!!!"
Me: "cool... so I'm guessing you don't have time to read a lot of literature? What's your favorite book?"

Now instead of me being a good little puppy and kissing her ass for being so smart, she's the one trying to win me over.

Yeah, the "polite" thing is to acknowledge the brains and work ethic it takes to become a doctor. But everyone does that already.

Don't worry, there's plenty of polite guys going around, she's not gonna die if you're a little bit of an asshole.
Yup, we do things a little differently.

I see that example of a soft neg as being a little try-hard. It contradicts itself, and comes off as strange. Stating that she doesn't have time to read, and then asking what her favorite book is? Obviously, you're trying to bring her down a little, take her off the pedestal. A little too obvious and not subtle enough for my tastes.

If you have a strong story about who you are, what you do, and what you're striving for that portrays you in an attractive way. A story that you actually believe. A story that you can communicate to her. Then you're standing strong on your own pedestal. You don't need to bring anyone else down. And should have no issues with acknowledging that her being a doctor is pretty cool. Making her feel good about it, without any ass-kissing on your part or anything like that. And also without latching on the first "weakness" of hers that you can think of, to bring her down to earth a little.

The key is that your own pedestal has the be higher than her's from the get-go. If it is, there's no point in bringing anyone down. They're already looking up to you. And even if it might seem that it isn't, with a strong enough story you can make it seem that way. Marketing yourself and your potential. If you don't yet have the achievements to back everything up.

And then you'd save all the negs & teases for other things such as her music taste, or whatever else you can latch on during the conversation. In a more subtle, playful, less-obviously-negging kind of way.

For most guys reading, the truth is going to be somewhere between my approach and yours. I’m coming from a position of confidence, experience, and outcome independence. I’m also in my 30’s, white, tall, handsome, fit, intelligent, educated, speak a literal mountain of languages, lived in 8 countries, dress well, groomed, have my own business with 1 exit under the belt, etc.

I wasn’t always like this, and I was struggling with exactly the same issues that a lot of you are struggling with a few years ago as well.

But at this point in my life, I have it much, much, much easier than most of you guys. If you’re 25 and broke, or just beginning to take care of yourself, or you’re a virgin. Then of course don’t fucking go learning how to be a proper gentleman. Will get you nowhere. In fact, most of the stuff that I wrote here won't apply. There are levels to this game. You gotta be realistic where you’re at, and focus on it one step at a time.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:06 am

@Astronaut I singled out those traits not to harp on you personally but to take the opportunity to rant a little bit on a general genre of advice that says "just make money and go to the gym and women will fall into your lap."

Being a "high value man" is simply not good enough if "high value" is simply defined in terms of job/money and body. There are a million boring bookkeepers, engineers, tech guys, etc. out there who have it together financially, live in a nice place, have an ok body, and fuck zero girls.

The whole point of 'game' is mimicking high status. That's why negs are so powerful. That's why purposefully ignoring her is so powerful (it mimics being a busy guy.)

You can tell guys "just become actually high status" instead, sure, but guess what is going to take a longer time: becoming Tristan Tate or learning to talk to girls.

Tristan Tate can afford to hold open doors for girls and buy them flowers on the first date because he's Tristan Tate. And let's face it, we are not him. There's a difference between making $100k a year and multiple $MM per year. If the former: girls don't give a shit. You're just a normal guy to them. They won't be impressed with your six figure salary. They'll fuck the bartender making $20k.

So sure work on becoming a 8% bodyfat multimillionaire. How are you going to fuck girls in the meantime, while you're working on that?
Astronaut wrote:
I see that example of a soft neg as being a little try-hard.
Cool, but that girl became my gf of 2 years and she told me explicitly she liked me because I was the only guy who didn't kiss her ass about her being a doctor. She didn't have an answer to the "favorite book" question btw and a few hours after the date she texted me, "btw, my favorite book is X." Talk about investment. All because of a silly little try-hard line.

At the time I was a broke college student btw, so good luck being "on your own pedestal" when talking to a high value woman like that. Again, by all means try to become a jacked multimillionaire but in the meantime you're going to want to fuck girls too.
Astronaut wrote:
I’m coming from a position of confidence, experience, and outcome independence. I’m also in my 30’s, white, tall, handsome, fit, intelligent, educated, speak a literal mountain of languages, lived in 8 countries, dress well, groomed, have my own business with 1 exit under the belt, etc.
You mentioned all these attractive traits about yourself but nothing about how many girls you've slept with. The reason I keep my lay count in my signature is to give my posts here some credibility.

I spent 4.5 years of my life in monogamous relationships and I'm still on track to reach 100 lays before I'm 30, and that includes having harems going where I see the same girls for months/years at a time (and thus takes away time to meet new girls.)

I think I'm doing something right.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am

DAILY CHECKIN:

WEEK 24: Sunday 10/06/2023

ACTIONS

Forum Checkin:

Non Negotiable:
(1) Content: 3 Long Form / 1 Vlog / 1 Podcast / 15 Shorts
(2) Shooting: Shoot 1 Vlog, 2 Long Form

High Leverage:
(A) Day Game: 5 Quality Sets + 15m Online Lead Gen
(B) Life Admin: Get Yettel Sim, White Card Visa for Digital Nomads Research. Men’s Group admin. IronWill Biz Mastermind admin.
(C) Meal Prep: Paw & I, have outsourced meal prep to a mutual friend, who will be doing his first session for us today.
(D)

Others:
-Date: If she confirms, I may have a Hinge date.

Notes:

Feeling wayyyyyyyyyy better.

Sleep has been shit. Last night, I got some more actual sleep, and feel so much better.

After lots of biological work, sleep, and also, spending time with my bros such as Paw and Wolfe, I feel so much better

Settling in now.

Next Steps – Side Projects:

-Go to London to hang with V for 1 week, learn and grow. I will go in 10 days.
-Organise IronWill Business Mastermind: First call, next week. Initial feeler call.
-Host first Pathfinder’s Men’s Group Meeting – Sunday 18th. I will liaise with @Bman and either get his support in facilitating or jump on a call and get a briefing in advance
-Come back to Budapest, spend a few days with The Dom. We’ll shoot content together, hustle, talk biz and life, plan projects for us to work on together, and explore ways to win together & add value.
-Organising The No Brains Crew World Summit.

Attending will be:

Pancakemouse
Rags2Bitches
September
Arcade_Fire
Crisis_Overcomer
Rice

Visiting Me

-AskTheDom– Early Jan
-Thebastard – Mid Jul
-No Brains Crew: Time TBC
-Top G Ralph: August
-At some point: @TimmyTurner. One of my Day 1’s.
-@Holden at some point will come

Ofc I am an insanely busy guy and my life is very fast paced. But when I have put time and effort into building relationships, they must be maintained and developed.

Relationships are how people gain more success, learn more, and grow more. How you obtain more results in the world through increasing your value.

Me collabing with my close bros, where there are years of trust and consistent integrity, is how you win. You need man power and a network of solid guys, with genuine skills and talent. With just 10-20 solid, solid and, importantly, genuinely close friends, who are smart, hard working, and have the same goals as you (abundance in money, women and clout/brand) then you can win.

But getting on the inside, you have to bust your ass. It’s not that hard for me to build relationships with high value men, because I am an up and comer, who shows promise, and often that is enough for men who are ahead of you to invest in your growth. But you have to give back & also support others, if others have helped you. I also push guys and support guys and do my own fair share of work and support of other trust me on that one……..that is what makes the difference. You must be willing to do this and ask for nothing in return. Karma will reward you in the end.

Events & Speaking

I will be doing a lot of public talks in Budapest and probs around Europe. I will be networking like a mofo. I will build an unreal contact list. I will form an IronWill Business Networking WhatsApp group and there will be 100s, if not 1000s, if real legit players to collab and network in there.

House Parties

Me and @Paw will start building up our contact list of hot girls. This is, during day game, if they’re Hot, receptive, and had a BF but seem as if they may be fairly connected, we’ll exchange, and stay in touch. We will throw house parties in Budapest, and invite a fucking boatload of hot girls, and men wise, it will be invite only and focused purely on my best bros (Anyone in my chats, is welcome, so IronWill Tribe, No Brains Crew, Pathfinders Men’s Group).

Depending on the extent to which we can build our network and throw solid parties, we may even consider charging and getting a venue. There is a money making opportunity here. Just need a network. This is just a side idea, and probably quite difficult, when I think back to the club promoter days of The Mouse. Shit, if we had him over here in Budapest, we could make something happen maybe. Just thinking out loud here.

Biz Ideas

With the above network and FB group + WhatsApp Group I will build, me and Paw will collab in IronWill. As paw completes his Wim Hof instructor certification, he can provide breathwork and cold exposure work to my members. We also have a friend, Wolf, who is a yoga instructor, who can provide instruction.

I will put on IronWill retreats & bootcamps, and collab with Paw & Wolfe. We will split profits.

Once I have built more of my audience, I will consider doing joint ventures & stuff like that, with guys I have built a solid relationship with. Again, most money online, is made through these sorts of things, affiliate marketing, joint ventures, etc.

Final Thoughts

Living with Paw, is very positive, we will set up 2 x 5m meetings a day, and do a proper in depth either weekly catch up, or fortnightly.

We are going to have a big ass white board in the middle of the house with our goals and daily / weekly actions.

By the end of this year:

5k Euros A Month Location Independent Income
Good body as per Adonis Ratio
Good Game - this will be assessed by my advisors (Pancake, Rags, The Dom)

PEACE OUT

MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:37 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
House Parties

Me and @Paw will start building up our contact list of hot girls. This is, during day game, if they’re Hot, receptive, and had a BF but seem as if they may be fairly connected, we’ll exchange, and stay in touch. We will throw house parties in Budapest, and invite a fucking boatload of hot girls, and men wise, it will be invite only and focused purely on my best bros (Anyone in my chats, is welcome, so IronWill Tribe, No Brains Crew, Pathfinders Men’s Group).
Love it
soaringbitestrike
Goal: goth girls
Motto: I will not lose

Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:10 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Day Game: 5 Quality Sets + 15m Online Lead Gen
Been reading your thread for quite a while, ngl your story is pretty crazy, really cool to see your progress, very inspiring. I gotta ask though, if your 100% focused on getting laid, how come your only doing 5 sets a day? I know Scotty and others went balls to the wall when they started cold approaching, going out for hours and hours everyday.
MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:34 am

DAILY CHECKIN:

WEEK 24: Sunday 11/06/2023

Non Negotiable
(1) Content: Vlog & Content Work 2hrs
-Shoot vlog / Edit & Upload @ Co Creative Work Space
-2 Long Form Tony Robbins + 1 Interview w/ Kai
-15 Shorts
(2) Day Game – 5 Quality Sets / 10m Lead Gen

High Leverage
(1) Social Media Domination
(2) Life Admin: Budapest White Visa, Yettel Sim, other high leverage life admin, conf. Price increase in succint way w/ Sherwyn, Igor, and Ronnie
(3) Network Like A Beast

Others:

Calls
(A) Thebastard
(B) D
(C) C

Others
-Intro Dino. Study Dino.
-Mens Group admin
-Body Progress Update
-Reading: Negative Thought
-Bed!

Notes:

I will write my FR for yesterday's approaches.

Part of getting ahead is pushing through the thoughts that say, dude you’re so tired today, take it easy.

Part of being a High Value Man in the making, is gutting up and just doing the f**king work even when you resent it and are fucking spent.

You can always do SOMETHING.

Every day I choose to fucking work and live the hustle that is my life, I have chosen success, and I have made a decision that will put me 0.01% ahead of the rest of the world.

In time, that will add up.

There will be a day when I am so far ahead, that others who did not do the ass busting, and sometimes brain busting, work, will never be able to catch up.

F**k them.

I am the one who was destroyed sick for years, roombound housebound agorophobic for years. I am the one who lost time, and fell behind.

I was the one who got himself out, through god tier grinding for years.

And I am the one who will get myself to the top.

That will be done, by taking the warriors path. And truly dedicating oneself.

All I’ve got for ya.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi