The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:58 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:34 pm
Just back from seeing L, told her I'm leaving here in 3 weeks, but want to keep seeing here and explore companionship. She said it's cool, for now, but may not be moving forward. I told her this is totally cool, and if it's not OK, we can just explore friendship or move on - we've still had a good time and I've enjoyed her a lot.

We made out a bit and she opened up and we got way closer, cuddled, held each other for hours.

It's been AGES since i've had this kind of contact, I had it with my FWB months ago, but since, nada.

It felt like, and being engaged, present, and having physical touch is very healing for me.

L has a very insane backstory, man. She has lived quite a twisted life. She's dated some fucked up dudes, think her longest relationship of several years was an ex convict and they lived a totally degenerate life of 5 day non-stop coke binges. She'd call in sick to work and just fucked her life up endlessly. And the chap was a loser, full on, when she broke up with the guy he showed up at her place of work and outside her house for 3 weeks with roses, crying his eyes out. He eventually set fire to her place.

He also was given a mental breakdown once by L when she told him she has a high body count, because L was the 2nd girl he'd been with, lol.

This is why you just have to do this self improvement work and spend a few years shagging. You need the experience and to learn about women.

L has a boatload of trauma and is quite screwed up. But I will def. continue to see her now I've been totally honest and highlighted that I am leaving soon, and also, that I just enjoy the companionship and that is all I am looking for from her. She understood like I said and now honesty has been established I have no reservations, all good.

It is a pleasure to be able to talk to a chick who has some depth, and substance, and is on a healing journey. She is lovely and a few hours with her is incredibly soothing, I can tell you that much.

I think women getting deep, deep into degeneracy and accumulating high body counts psychologically destroys them. L used to go to raves legit 7 nights a week and drink a tonne and do coke, non stop. For legit years.

This is a pattern with the girls I attract into my life: invariably, broken, massively screwed up pasts, and with a boatload of issues.

I've expressed it throughout my log, but it's just a theme at this stage.

The Red shirt year is necessary. Fatties and undesirables are what I mostly got, and therein is the reason why the next stage of my journey will involve making serious PHYSICAL changes to physique and just material circumstance.

It is a refreshing change from the chaotic nature of the dating game. Some of leads I've had lately really did suck and annoy me a fair. Last date was quite unpleasant and whilst it didn't affect me as badly as it would have months ago, it is still not pleasant to experience and it set me up to go back into 'endurance mode' - which is just when IO know I will have to go on 20 - 30 more dates, and possibly a good stretch of time, before another lay.

That's how it goes.

MAC
Love this insight man. It highlights yet again that we're all just human beings who are trying to make it in the short span we have.

What you wrote about L is the perfect example of why we must work to make the most out of our own lives, so we can surround ourselves with kind of people we want.

She seems like a sweetheart. Even though her past is crazy, it's also humbling when you think about it. Women go through a lot of shit just like men. They're human beings just like us. However, I'd argue that they can still live a nice life without really needing to face any significant challenges because the right man will step up to provide the love & protection they crave. However, a man is not afforded this luxury. He must be forged. He must penetrate life with the utmost courage to realize his ideal self.

Keep on pressing, brother.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:13 pm

seanconneryfan_ wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:22 pm
i dont care what your loser self talk says; you have become attractive and if you simply believed in yourself your success with women would sky rocket. @Manly Cockfellow is great at hammering this point home and i'm sure he's thinking the same thing.

make some time tonight and answer the following questions in the mirror talking to yourself
-do i like myself
-if i was a girl, would i fuck me
-am i attractive (answer should be yes, find out why you think it's no)
-why do i constantly seek approval from women by asking them about why they slept with me instead of believing in myself
Hey man,

Thanks for your post.

I understand your point, and this is definitely the case for moderate and high SMV men: such men are dragged down by their demons and when they can learn to find value in themselves, they succeed endlessly.

I DID NOT make myself attractive, I just improved myself from where I was. Attractive people DO NOT have to struggle so much to sleep wth 3s, 4s and the odd 5. Attractive people do not approach 1000 girls to absolutely no avail. I could expound further, but we already know this to be the case and no one who knows me would suggest I became attractive. That happens to be OK - even if I was far worse than I am, I would still keep trying.

I will keep improving myself, but I will have to remind us of the basics of dating success: to succeed in the SMP, you'll need to be a 7 physically, or have the potential to be one with a few years of extreme work.

Right now, I am physically about a 5. I'll upload a vlog and you'll see. And that is why I get what I get and my reality is what it is ;-)

I think we as men should express ourselves and share our opinion and have it totally respested. So I will thank you for your point and tell you that I do agree, but only for people with moderate to high SMV.

For the low SMV male, it is an entirely different reality. People show enormous ignorance in glossing over this fact and I can lose patience at times. I do not argue, rather I just like to agree, nod, smile and move on to other topics......

We can agree to disagree, but one thing though:

Sorry to be so blunt, is that you suggest it is possible for a low SMV male to "sky rocket" their results with women and this IMO is challenging and could cause harm. I know you're trying to help man, and you are a good poster, but you should be careful when you say things like this dude. I'd consider a different pharseology, like telling people their results may get better, rather than putting it like this.

You will give people false hope, raise expectations, and they WILL get bruised man. Be mindful of that.

I can assure you that a quantum leap of this sort is not humanly possible. Nothing can produce dramatic results as you describe. Possibly extensive plastic surgery that would require a year in the hospital recovering from, lol, but I can assure you as a guy who lost 83 fucking lbs and has taken more action than basically anyone on this website: there is no magic bullet or fix that can unlock abundance. All you can do is keep working on your looks and game, and you'll potentially expand your market share by a certain amount. Thereafter, you'll see what's available to you. If you want it, it's there, if you don't, you can make the judgement call. Looks, ultimately, kill in this game. Period.

Abundance requires certain characteristics. It's the law of the Universe, and there are ways to be an outlier: psychopathy, total lack of empathy, dark triad traits. These can enable men to have levels of confidence and charisma that are outside the norm and hence win. Otherwise, likelihood is, what is possible is likely to be not too dissimilar from the bullshit that I get.

The examples people showed me, were invariably a lot better looking than me and had a far greater level of SMV ;-) People show their limited thinking in this regard all the time and it is quite amusing to me.

Guys who have higher SMV often share the perspective you did - "it's all in your head bro".

To an extent, it is, yes. You adopt a better mentality and continue to push.

But the outcomes remain quite a bitter and sordid grind. Anyone who has read this log knows the truth of how the SMP function for those whose SMV is inherently lower. It often baffles me that many men appear to be unable to understand that dating is sincerely a total shitshow for many men in this world.

An idea that will explain this well is product: market fitment. Concepts like this explain my own experience well and shed light on how things work differently for different people and is something I would encourage more to be open minded about.

Beliefs DO NOT change product market fit, will not produce any better conversion from dates, will not produce more or better matches.

Action and self improvement do. The self improvement that matters is looks & game.

Tried, tested a thousand plus times. Literally.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:16 pm

natedawg wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:58 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:34 pm
Just back from seeing L, told her I'm leaving here in 3 weeks, but want to keep seeing here and explore companionship. She said it's cool, for now, but may not be moving forward. I told her this is totally cool, and if it's not OK, we can just explore friendship or move on - we've still had a good time and I've enjoyed her a lot.

We made out a bit and she opened up and we got way closer, cuddled, held each other for hours.

It's been AGES since i've had this kind of contact, I had it with my FWB months ago, but since, nada.

It felt like, and being engaged, present, and having physical touch is very healing for me.

L has a very insane backstory, man. She has lived quite a twisted life. She's dated some fucked up dudes, think her longest relationship of several years was an ex convict and they lived a totally degenerate life of 5 day non-stop coke binges. She'd call in sick to work and just fucked her life up endlessly. And the chap was a loser, full on, when she broke up with the guy he showed up at her place of work and outside her house for 3 weeks with roses, crying his eyes out. He eventually set fire to her place.

He also was given a mental breakdown once by L when she told him she has a high body count, because L was the 2nd girl he'd been with, lol.

This is why you just have to do this self improvement work and spend a few years shagging. You need the experience and to learn about women.

L has a boatload of trauma and is quite screwed up. But I will def. continue to see her now I've been totally honest and highlighted that I am leaving soon, and also, that I just enjoy the companionship and that is all I am looking for from her. She understood like I said and now honesty has been established I have no reservations, all good.

It is a pleasure to be able to talk to a chick who has some depth, and substance, and is on a healing journey. She is lovely and a few hours with her is incredibly soothing, I can tell you that much.

I think women getting deep, deep into degeneracy and accumulating high body counts psychologically destroys them. L used to go to raves legit 7 nights a week and drink a tonne and do coke, non stop. For legit years.

This is a pattern with the girls I attract into my life: invariably, broken, massively screwed up pasts, and with a boatload of issues.

I've expressed it throughout my log, but it's just a theme at this stage.

The Red shirt year is necessary. Fatties and undesirables are what I mostly got, and therein is the reason why the next stage of my journey will involve making serious PHYSICAL changes to physique and just material circumstance.

It is a refreshing change from the chaotic nature of the dating game. Some of leads I've had lately really did suck and annoy me a fair. Last date was quite unpleasant and whilst it didn't affect me as badly as it would have months ago, it is still not pleasant to experience and it set me up to go back into 'endurance mode' - which is just when IO know I will have to go on 20 - 30 more dates, and possibly a good stretch of time, before another lay.

That's how it goes.

MAC
Love this insight man. It highlights yet again that we're all just human beings who are trying to make it in the short span we have.

What you wrote about L is the perfect example of why we must work to make the most out of our own lives, so we can surround ourselves with kind of people we want.

She seems like a sweetheart. Even though her past is crazy, it's also humbling when you think about it. Women go through a lot of shit just like men. They're human beings just like us. However, I'd argue that they can still live a nice life without really needing to face any significant challenges because the right man will step up to provide the love & protection they crave. However, a man is not afforded this luxury. He must be forged. He must penetrate life with the utmost courage to realize his ideal self.

Keep on pressing, brother.
Thanks bro!

Yep, she is very sweet and she has a healing presence. She is so fucked up, man, it's nuts. But this was most chicks I've been with!

People are complicated, dude.

And yes, women do have several get out of jail free cards. This also gets them in trouble. And women are also predisposed to hedonism and excess, which in turn breaks them and the soul leaves the body.

Men are subject to the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest. Red in tooth and claw.

But for those who can survive, there is the possibility of fulfilling their mission.

That has to be enough.

Good post & agreed.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:25 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:57 pm
I am an autistic retard with shit game and find it hard as hell to be attractive to women
Sounds like negative self talk? @Paw WHERE IS MY GODDAMN AXE ?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:05 am

Ohhhhhhhhh shit! I slipped up on that one, let's fix it:

I AM A TALL SEXY MOFO WITH BIG DICK ENERGY ;-)

Another week, I am excited as fuck to grind!!!!!!!
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:46 am

WEEK 51: THE PHOENIX PROJECT

MON 28/11/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Lead Gen / Messaging
(2) Body: Core / Gym / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy
Others: Self Improvement

(1) Self-Improvement
-Reading (DONE)
-Sunrise (DONE)
-Mindset
-Myofunctional Therapy
-CT (15m)
-Light (10m)
-Earthing (30m)

(2) Biz
-Accountability: Checkins, Spreadsheets, Problem Solving, Testimonia Outreach (R, A, J).
-Copywriting: As copy, K’s copy.

(3) Body
-Core
-Gym: Push
(Shops)
(Dinner)
-Stretch & Posture

(4) Dating
-Lead gen process / boosts
-Messaging leads
-Review notes & Update folder w/ feedback

7PM: Euro Gang Call

Bed!
-Your friend, Ravi

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:20 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I DID NOT make myself attractive, I just improved myself from where I was. Attractive people DO NOT have to struggle so much to sleep wth 3s, 4s and the odd 5. Attractive people do not approach 1000 girls to absolutely no avail. I could expound further, but we already know this to be the case and no one who knows me would suggest I became attractive. That happens to be OK - even if I was far worse than I am, I would still keep trying.

I will keep improving myself, but I will have to remind us of the basics of dating success: to succeed in the SMP, you'll need to be a 7 physically, or have the potential to be one with a few years of extreme work.

Right now, I am physically about a 5. I'll upload a vlog and you'll see. And that is why I get what I get and my reality is what it is ;-)

I think we as men should express ourselves and share our opinion and have it totally respested. So I will thank you for your point and tell you that I do agree, but only for people with moderate to high SMV.

For the low SMV male, it is an entirely different reality. People show enormous ignorance in glossing over this fact and I can lose patience at times. I do not argue, rather I just like to agree, nod, smile and move on to other topics......

Sorry to be so blunt, is that you suggest it is possible for a low SMV male to "sky rocket" their results with women and this IMO is challenging and could cause harm. I know you're trying to help man, and you are a good poster, but you should be careful when you say things like this dude. I'd consider a different pharseology, like telling people their results may get better, rather than putting it like this.

You will give people false hope, raise expectations, and they WILL get bruised man. Be mindful of that.

I can assure you that a quantum leap of this sort is not humanly possible. Nothing can produce dramatic results as you describe. Possibly extensive plastic surgery that would require a year in the hospital recovering from, lol, but I can assure you as a guy who lost 83 fucking lbs and has taken more action than basically anyone on this website: there is no magic bullet or fix that can unlock abundance. All you can do is keep working on your looks and game, and you'll potentially expand your market share by a certain amount. Thereafter, you'll see what's available to you. If you want it, it's there, if you don't, you can make the judgement call. Looks, ultimately, kill in this game. Period.

Abundance requires certain characteristics. It's the law of the Universe, and there are ways to be an outlier: psychopathy, total lack of empathy, dark triad traits. These can enable men to have levels of confidence and charisma that are outside the norm and hence win. Otherwise, likelihood is, what is possible is likely to be not too dissimilar from the bullshit that I get.

The examples people showed me, were invariably a lot better looking than me and had a far greater level of SMV ;-) People show their limited thinking in this regard all the time and it is quite amusing to me.

Guys who have higher SMV often share the perspective you did - "it's all in your head bro".

But the outcomes remain quite a bitter and sordid grind. Anyone who has read this log knows the truth of how the SMP function for those whose SMV is inherently lower. It often baffles me that many men appear to be unable to understand that dating is sincerely a total shitshow for many men in this world.

An idea that will explain this well is product: market fitment. Concepts like this explain my own experience well and shed light on how things work differently for different people and is something I would encourage more to be open minded about.

Beliefs DO NOT change product market fit, will not produce any better conversion from dates, will not produce more or better matches.

Action and self improvement do. The self improvement that matters is looks & game.

MAC
I agree, based on looks I think we all have our ceiling. We have control over our bodies, our style, and the way we take care of ourselves and to a certain extent, we can improve our faces. There are even options for surgery, I'm not against simple stuff like fillers, I do think doing big surgical changes aren't worth the risk. At a certain point, we must accept the truth and find other routes.

Sounds miserable but it's not. With an elite body, good style, and sexy confidence, everyone has the power to become a 6. Person A is born a 6 or higher, person B might have to work 5 years for it. Most people don't want to work for it and most people who are born attractive, won't maintain that level.

Just by being religious about working on your looks, you can achieve good success. A 6/10 woman in terms of looks is still pretty. No, she won't win any model awards and she won't get paid for posting pics on Instagram, but she is still a girl with a pretty face and a nice body.

Now I know that your ethnicity plays a disadvantage but I want to show you the other side of the coin. There are always girls who prefer a certain type of man. Your archetype is generally less desired. Now what does that do? People of your ethnicity are more likely to give up, making you even more unique. That few percent of girls that really like your archetype have an even lower pool to fish so you stand out. Being someone's exact archetype gives you the chance to date up.

This is your advantage over someone like me. You might say I look more attractive and have a preferable race but my competition is also much stronger. White men know that percentage wise they are more desired so a bigger percentage is willing to play the game. It's generally easier for us to date and get laid, it's tougher for us to date up.
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:10 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

Hey bro I've been reading your log and as a fellow british-asian guy who struggled with girls growing up and lost virginity later than my friends I can empathise with yourself.

I agree with what you've mentioned above about SMV and the importance of being attractive. I think though you should fully internalise your looks baseline are only the starting point of your SMV, not your final potential.

Your miles away from the potential you could reach. For instance, for your physique imagine if you continued getting lean then used certain enhancers like Testosterone, Superdrol etc to reach an elite body.

Imagine the impact on your SMV if you had full tattoo sleeves on both arms whilst adding some designer pieces into your style. e.g. a Prada cross body bag, Valentino trainers, Canada Goose parka etc.

As kratjeuh briefly mentioned above there are also more options, for example a lot of male models and influencers use things like cheekbone and jaw fillers. You can even get fat removed directly from the face using small canula lipo. Botox can be used to kill wrinkles whilst also improving the eye area, None of these things are super expensive or take a long time to recover.

Speaking from experience, I know as a tall brown guy, you have a lot of potential. If you put your look together in the right way, you can be most girls ideal type through naturally having the darker features (eyes, hair, skin) to look edgy and be the 'bad boy' that most girls want.
2024 GOALS

- 50 new hookups (Current 17/40)
- Scale Service biz
- 12% Bodyfat then Bulk with PT
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:08 pm

Hedon wrote:
Imagine the impact on your SMV if you had full tattoo sleeves on both arms whilst adding some designer pieces into your style. e.g. a Prada cross body bag, Valentino trainers, Canada Goose parka etc.
Agree 100%, he didn't even reach 10% percent bodyfat yet so he doesn't know how his face will look like, i don't agree with the prada cross body bag hahahahha let's not turn Mac into a big brother/jersey shore type of dork hahahah
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:16 pm
Yep, she is very sweet and she has a healing presence. She is so fucked up, man, it's nuts. But this was most chicks I've been with!
It looks like she had her fun and she's looking to "heal", that's what woman do after a wild phase and a train of cock. I have empathy for her ex, he's a bluepill and naive guy and doesn't know that most woman are sluts with higher body count than most man. Man can do a wild drug phase and than recover and build empires, woman don't that's why they look for a beta as a plan b.

I really think you can improve your SMV to the point that you won't need this type of girls, i think you're already a 7 but what lowers your percieved smv is your ethnicity, it's incredible, i thought this does not happeb in big multi ethnic cities like London
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:58 pm

In defence of the sling bags those sort of bags are super common for guys in the UK, probs moreso than anywhere else ive been

Ravi has some designer stuff integrated into his outfit rotation already
MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:31 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:20 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

MAC
I agree, based on looks I think we all have our ceiling. We have control over our bodies, our style, and the way we take care of ourselves and to a certain extent, we can improve our faces. There are even options for surgery, I'm not against simple stuff like fillers, I do think doing big surgical changes aren't worth the risk. At a certain point, we must accept the truth and find other routes.

Sounds miserable but it's not. With an elite body, good style, and sexy confidence, everyone has the power to become a 6. Person A is born a 6 or higher, person B might have to work 5 years for it. Most people don't want to work for it and most people who are born attractive, won't maintain that level.

Just by being religious about working on your looks, you can achieve good success. A 6/10 woman in terms of looks is still pretty. No, she won't win any model awards and she won't get paid for posting pics on Instagram, but she is still a girl with a pretty face and a nice body.

Now I know that your ethnicity plays a disadvantage but I want to show you the other side of the coin. There are always girls who prefer a certain type of man. Your archetype is generally less desired. Now what does that do? People of your ethnicity are more likely to give up, making you even more unique. That few percent of girls that really like your archetype have an even lower pool to fish so you stand out. Being someone's exact archetype gives you the chance to date up.

This is your advantage over someone like me. You might say I look more attractive and have a preferable race but my competition is also much stronger. White men know that percentage wise they are more desired so a bigger percentage is willing to play the game. It's generally easier for us to date and get laid, it's tougher for us to date up.
I do agree with this post and think it is the correct approach. Smart, well-thought through, reasonable. Makes logical sense to me - I like it. I see what you mean with the idea that competition is stronger for you, but I am not sure it's it is likely to be a barrier: it's not about being the best and beating your competition, it's about being passable. You'll still be passable for most chicks and hence dating should be easy mode for you - if it's not, it'll be down to "head issues" which whilst significant, are a different problem to an SMV problem. They can be crippling and I have a lot of them also.

Minor disagreement aside, you're generally sound with your thinking here.

I think with a tonne of work and sticking at it for a few years, a guy can improve physically perhaps enough to get to about a 6/6.5 as you say. That SHOULD be enough to get a girl who is around a 6 - maybe. Nothing is guaranteed and you only have a puncher's chance. With enough grinding sometimes you get lucky, even though we'e just friends, L is a pretty and desirable girl and is super nice to me: when her best friend called her on Sunday when we were hanging out, she replied all giddy and excited "I'm with Ravi at the moment", things like this prove that it is possible to get lucky and find a gal who does see you as having something to you, but it will happen through deep self improvement, study of game as if it is a religion, gym, and just brutal consistency. Luck is a big element - remember I did this DAILY for almost 2 years. That was huge levels of effort and eventually, I got a series of dates with a gal wherein mutual friendzoning occurred.

Product:Market fit matters a lot as you convey here about an inherently smaller pool - both girls who went on 2nd dates with me liked my archetype. Thus, confirming my thesis - it all does boil down to your offer, which is composed of product & game.

Ultimately, it is a grim situation and if I didn't want to have children I wouldn't even bother lol.

It isn't all misery though, with concrete improvements across the key metrics, there are improvements in outcomes, though marginal. The girls I am talking to ARE better than the very unattractive ones I mostly dealt with in this journey, that was because I got help with my profile and made changes. They're nothing to write home about, like I said, they're 5s which are not going to stir much in you and leave you feeling very MEH but it beats the 3s and 4s I mostly dealt with.

Let's just be clear about a few things:

My ethnicity is a big disadvantage, yes, but not only that, it's facial structure, overall appearance, the subtle things that nature has to bless you with in order for your looks to be able to pass the looks threshold - some guys can be brown but have good enough looks to make it work. I found that I was not that type of person, how girls respond to you gives you all you need to know.

The lowest SMV males on planet earth ARE brown men (Indian, and so on). That said, they can still succeed providing their looks are good enough and they can develop game. No one is here crying about it, I have no time for excuse making cunts. Just because something is going to be harder is no impedient. If one will have to go on 50-100 dates to finally run into a gal who will give him a chance vs someone who will only need to go on 5-10, does that mean person A should give up? No, IMO.

Your point about this experience eventually becoming a strength is true. The positive: you are forced to evolve into something that is beyond what most human beings have any concept for. Pressure can make a diamond imo.

Good post.

MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:40 pm

Hedon wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

Hey bro I've been reading your log and as a fellow british-asian guy who struggled with girls growing up and lost virginity later than my friends I can empathise with yourself.

I agree with what you've mentioned above about SMV and the importance of being attractive. I think though you should fully internalise your looks baseline are only the starting point of your SMV, not your final potential.

Your miles away from the potential you could reach. For instance, for your physique imagine if you continued getting lean then used certain enhancers like Testosterone, Superdrol etc to reach an elite body.

As kratjeuh briefly mentioned above there are also more options, for example a lot of male models and influencers use things like cheekbone and jaw fillers. You can even get fat removed directly from the face using small canula lipo. Botox can be used to kill wrinkles whilst also improving the eye area, None of these things are super expensive or take a long time to recover.

Speaking from experience, I know as a tall brown guy, you have a lot of potential. If you put your look together in the right way, you can be most girls ideal type through naturally having the darker features (eyes, hair, skin) to look edgy and be the 'bad boy' that most girls want.
Thanks man. I appreciate you reading this log, means a lot so thanks for taking the time.

Yeah man, I am willing to do all this:

-Full sleeves
-Facial surgeries

Not steroids though as that will impact sperm count and fertility and I want a very natural birth for my children if I am able to pull this fucking journey off!

I understand that will be part of my future and there will be appointments with surgeons scheduled in 2024. But right now, hardcore physique development will have to be the focus.

Frankly, bro, I will stop at nothing and if you ever meet me, I am one of the most psychotic hard workers ever and am mega-consistent. If you've read the log you may know I am a bit of a robot (possibly autism) and am programmed to just press forward with a machine.

But your post is good.

Right now, my looks are fucking trash and I do not blame women for not wanting to be around me (apart from L who for some reason does like being around me).

And yes this is where I am, RIGHT NOW, but this time next year if I work myself like a demon, I will look better. That is OK!

Thanks for your post and I hope you post on the forum more regularly - you are welcome to post on my log any time and I would like to learn more about you.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:56 pm

WEEK 51: THE PHOENIX PROJECT

TUESDAY 29/11/20222

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Lead Gen / Messaging
(2) Body: Core / Gym: Back & Biceps / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy
Others: Self Improvement, Video testimonial for A, Case study for A, Copy for A, Andy call

(1) Self-Improvement
-Reading (DONE)
-Sunrise (DONE)
-Mindset (DONE)
-Myofunctional Therapy (DONE)
-CT (15m) (DONE)
-Light (10m) (DONE)
-Earthing (30m) (DONE)

(2) Biz
-Accountability
-Copywriting

(3) Body
-Core
-Gym: Back & Biceps
(Shops)
(Dinner)

NOTES:

Morning BW: 194.6 (Goal: Improve physique, add muscle, lose fat). I am curious to see what I look like at 185lbs and I also want to see my face without fat on it!

Approach:
3 Daily habits
-Posting morning scale weight on The Dom’s group chat
-OMAD (2300kcal, high protein & fat, low carb) post meal and macro breakdown on cronometer over on the group chat(s)
-Weights & Cardio

Accountability, daily, with The Dom & Paw.

I will hammer my physique and post photos of my body EVERY SUNDAY on the 2 group chats I use (NO BRAINS CREW & Dirty Dogs). I will also share with the Euro Gang and Andy’s group.

With a fantastic physique, tattoos, my hair transplant fully grown (if I need another one, so be it) and improvements in game I think I should have access to a better situation. It’ll take a few years and that’s cool.

I will see my boys, have dinner together (OMAD for me) and watch the England game.

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Just to add...........

It is important to support free and open debate, and also show respect to each other – we are in this together, and we should disagree in a very productive sense because otherwise, we run the risk of stifling discussion and debate. We also run an even worse risk which is stopping guys from engaging with the forum, which is totally unacceptable because they miss out on self-improvement which could change their life.

Even though there are posters whose opinions I personally do not share and agree with, that does not mean that their contribution is not valuable, and furthermore, does not mean they are wrong.

Furthermore, I also do not wish to discourage people from improving themselves. Just because this is a very hard experience for some, and is a big risk for low SMV guys, it is still a good avenue to explore and is the only thing that will actually work. Better to have a go for a few years and see. I will never guarantee anyone that they can get the dating life they want, because that isn't true. But, you can make some sort of improvement. I did. And that's great.

Thanks for your posts everyone,

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:18 pm

I can only look at your profile picture and OLD profile pictures and you look really good in those photos. I assume most people here photoshop a little bit so I can't tell for sure. For example, I definitely look better in these photos than IRL (not complaining though).

Apart from that, you have no excuse to kill the gym. You should be really lean at the end of 2023, no excuses. Let's see how you look whilst being lean before taking surgical decisions.

Lastly, I really think you need a fun hobby. I respect your daily hustle and I understand that you need to outwork 99% of the population. BUT this will tremendously increase your social connections outside of the hustle and is a great way to become less logical, and tell stories. Plus, girls are more likely to date someone with a mutual interest.