The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:40 pm
Thanks man. I appreciate you reading this log, means a lot so thanks for taking the time.

Yeah man, I am willing to do all this:

-Full sleeves
-Facial surgeries

Not steroids though as that will impact sperm count and fertility and I want a very natural birth for my children if I am able to pull this fucking journey off!

I understand that will be part of my future and there will be appointments with surgeons scheduled in 2024. But right now, hardcore physique development will have to be the focus.

Frankly, bro, I will stop at nothing and if you ever meet me, I am one of the most psychotic hard workers ever and am mega-consistent. If you've read the log you may know I am a bit of a robot (possibly autism) and am programmed to just press forward with a machine.

But your post is good.

Right now, my looks are fucking trash and I do not blame women for not wanting to be around me (apart from L who for some reason does like being around me).

And yes this is where I am, RIGHT NOW, but this time next year if I work myself like a demon, I will look better. That is OK!

Thanks for your post and I hope you post on the forum more regularly - you are welcome to post on my log any time and I would like to learn more about you.

Ravi

Perfect, that good to hear bro your willing to do those. Full tattoo sleeves make a huge difference, my results increased significantly after I got mine done and it helps a lot especially in competitive areas like night game/online where SMV matters a lot.

In terms of steroids affecting fertility, you can use HCG to preserve fertility whilst taking Testosterone etc. I use 300iu HCG 2x a week on my TRT dose of 140mg Test Cypionate - this keeps testicular function and fertility intact. Check out GLL's articles on this on GLL - Get A Life, he mentioned with HCG your fertility can actually be higher than if your totally natural, even if on exogenous Testosterone.

Yh man I can tell your super dedicated and I'm certain you'll get to your goals. It's pretty early in your journey right now, I feel like for absolutely everybody it takes many years to get to the point of getting high quantity lays of good quality girls.

Thanks man, I appreciate that - yh I'm gunna be a lot more active on this forum from now.
2024 GOALS

- 50 new hookups (Current 17/40)
- Scale Service biz
- 12% Bodyfat then Bulk with PT
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:20 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:18 pm
I can only look at your profile picture and OLD profile pictures and you look really good in those photos. I assume most people here photoshop a little bit so I can't tell for sure. For example, I definitely look better in these photos than IRL (not complaining though).

Apart from that, you have no excuse to kill the gym. You should be really lean at the end of 2023, no excuses. Let's see how you look whilst being lean before taking surgical decisions.

Lastly, I really think you need a fun hobby. I respect your daily hustle and I understand that you need to outwork 99% of the population. BUT this will tremendously increase your social connections outside of the hustle and is a great way to become less logical, and tell stories. Plus, girls are more likely to date someone with a mutual interest.
I have pondered this man, I am sure I have improved my looks this year, but not enough and to the extent I should have :-(

Upon further consideration, I really think I have quite a lot of weight to lose! In particular, I have facial fat, which I think is contributing significantly to the 'attraction' problem so to speak - I will post a proper vlog and show you what I mean.

Nonetheless, you're correct and I accept your point. I am working hard on this and holding myself accountable to my bros The Dom & Paw. They see the picture of my scale every morning, my OMAD & the macros/kcals, and the lifting log with all reps and weights. I also send body pics each Sunday. So I have a process and system, and will just execute.....like I tend to ;-)

Hobby wise, great point. I actually love playing guitar but had to stop due to this project and self improvement grind. You kinda need to play every day, even 15mins is enough, 30m is better. But it's hard to find the time right now and I need to complete The Phoenix Project. Thereafter, for the next project, I am happy to engage in a hobby each day. I will plan that in.

Thanks bro,
Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:28 am

Hedon wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:10 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:40 pm
Thanks man. I appreciate you reading this log, means a lot so thanks for taking the time.

Yeah man, I am willing to do all this:

-Full sleeves
-Facial surgeries

Not steroids though as that will impact sperm count and fertility and I want a very natural birth for my children if I am able to pull this fucking journey off!

I understand that will be part of my future and there will be appointments with surgeons scheduled in 2024. But right now, hardcore physique development will have to be the focus.

Frankly, bro, I will stop at nothing and if you ever meet me, I am one of the most psychotic hard workers ever and am mega-consistent. If you've read the log you may know I am a bit of a robot (possibly autism) and am programmed to just press forward with a machine.

But your post is good.

Right now, my looks are fucking trash and I do not blame women for not wanting to be around me (apart from L who for some reason does like being around me).

And yes this is where I am, RIGHT NOW, but this time next year if I work myself like a demon, I will look better. That is OK!

Thanks for your post and I hope you post on the forum more regularly - you are welcome to post on my log any time and I would like to learn more about you.

Ravi

Perfect, that good to hear bro your willing to do those. Full tattoo sleeves make a huge difference, my results increased significantly after I got mine done and it helps a lot especially in competitive areas like night game/online where SMV matters a lot.

In terms of steroids affecting fertility, you can use HCG to preserve fertility whilst taking Testosterone etc. I use 300iu HCG 2x a week on my TRT dose of 140mg Test Cypionate - this keeps testicular function and fertility intact. Check out GLL's articles on this on GLL - Get A Life, he mentioned with HCG your fertility can actually be higher than if your totally natural, even if on exogenous Testosterone.

Yh man I can tell your super dedicated and I'm certain you'll get to your goals. It's pretty early in your journey right now, I feel like for absolutely everybody it takes many years to get to the point of getting high quantity lays of good quality girls.

Thanks man, I appreciate that - yh I'm gunna be a lot more active on this forum from now.
That's great to hear man. I could do with a boost to say the least, lol! I have a lot of forearm hair so a full sleeve may be challenging, but I can do upper arm, easy. I will start the process of getting tattoos next year as part of the next phase of my development.

I have looked into this, HCG is definitely useful and preserves fertility. You're dependent on that thereafter, no? I am quite sensitive to test, I had a hair transplant due to hair loss a few months ago, test in the system won't be positive for my hair so I'll have to do this naturally.

I hear that. I have been going hard as fuck since March 2021, so it's what, 1.5 years. I understood this would be a multiple year journey. All the best guys worked for many many years. So be it. There is A LOT to be improved in terms of looks & game. I just need to do the work and do it smart.

The thing is, I did atleast go ALL IN, and did this fulltime lol. So I did take extreme levels of action necessary to turn my situation around, which I absolutely did do. Just need to work a bit smarter, and on the right things. The dedication and focus is there, I just have a bias towards grinding as opposed to activities in this domain that will move the needle.

I am very good at focusing on needlemovers in other domains and also for other people, was still an award winning project manager, just not good at it for myself as I like to really push and enjoy that for myself. Strange aspect of my psyche.

The fire burns for a better life, for elite, and it burns me up every single day that I am not where I want to be . I accept I made progress, but I am very hungry and determined and need more than this........

It'll come. Year by year.

..............Considered starting a log? ;-) I'd read.

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:37 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 52

WEDNESDAY 30/11/2022

MORNING BW: 194.6LBS (WEIGHT STABLE)

ACTIONS

(1) Dating: Confirm for date / Lead Gen Process
(2) Body: Cardio (60m) / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy: Accountability work, Product dev, Copywriting, Testimonials
Others: Self Improvement process

Day plan atatched.

Notes:

Yesterday I fucked something up and learned a lesson. I am doing OMAD, so fasting until like 5/6. So, I loaded up on 3 cups of coffee and felt anxious as all fuck, my mind was imploding and it really threw me off. It amplified by blackpill thoughts by at-least 10 lol.

Best action is to just switch to decaf for a few weeks. OMAD means there's no other meals happening to reduce adrenaline and stress hormones. Caffeine does stimulate the adrenals, and just piling stimulation and stress on the system without anything to calm it is a recipe for a fucked up day.

My friend Carl came over to watch the England game, he's made such great progress in his own journey, fooling around a bunch with a chick, he was very close to his first lay and I couldn't be more proud. The style changes helped him a lot, which he did with Radical, and he's gotten a really good professional photoshoot done. I faceapp'd his pics last night and made some changes to his profile, I think it's fairly solid now. We shall see.

THE MARKET DECIDES

If your outcomes remain shit, you have to improve your product.

His product is pretty good, looks wise he's pretty decent, his style has done a lot for him. He just needs to crack online.....which he will.

As for me, if she confirms, I'll have a date - the girl is not even close to cute, quite a chonk, but seems nice and it's PRACTICE. I didn't perform as I should last date and need to tighten up.

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:52 am

KYIL BUSINESS GROUP CHAT

If anyone has current, or future business goals, I may start a KYIL Biz group chat.

We can talk about the actions we're taking with biz daily, help each other out, and collab, partner up, and just help each other with basic shit - commenting, liking, feedback, testimonials etc.

Start letting me know if there's interest and I'll make it happen.

Serious people only. You guys know I must succeed and put my all into this shit.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Hedon
Goal: Lays + Income
Motto: Make your own luck...

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:09 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
That's great to hear man. I could do with a boost to say the least, lol! I have a lot of forearm hair so a full sleeve may be challenging, but I can do upper arm, easy. I will start the process of getting tattoos next year as part of the next phase of my development.

I have looked into this, HCG is definitely useful and preserves fertility. You're dependent on that thereafter, no? I am quite sensitive to test, I had a hair transplant due to hair loss a few months ago, test in the system won't be positive for my hair so I'll have to do this naturally.

I hear that. I have been going hard as fuck since March 2021, so it's what, 1.5 years. I understood this would be a multiple year journey. All the best guys worked for many many years. So be it. There is A LOT to be improved in terms of looks & game. I just need to do the work and do it smart.

The thing is, I did atleast go ALL IN, and did this fulltime lol. So I did take extreme levels of action necessary to turn my situation around, which I absolutely did do. Just need to work a bit smarter, and on the right things. The dedication and focus is there, I just have a bias towards grinding as opposed to activities in this domain that will move the needle.

I am very good at focusing on needlemovers in other domains and also for other people, was still an award winning project manager, just not good at it for myself as I like to really push and enjoy that for myself. Strange aspect of my psyche.

The fire burns for a better life, for elite, and it burns me up every single day that I am not where I want to be . I accept I made progress, but I am very hungry and determined and need more than this........

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
No you're not dependant on HCG afterwards if your cycling, whilst using Testosterone it preserves natural testicular function so if coming off you should use 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex and stop the HCG and natural Test levels should fully recover and fertility is maintained throughout (staying on TRT longer term you do need to stay on HCG).

In terms of worrying about hairloss, Finasteride should mostly stop hair loss depending on your genetics as long as your dose isn't too high (under 250-300mg a week). What you can do instead though is a treatment called Dutasteride Mesotherapy. Dutasteride is injected into the scalp in the fat layer, this basically kills 90%+ of scalp DHT but your systemic DHT isn't affected as DHT particles can't pass intp the the blood through the fat layer so no side effects from low systemic DHT. My friend had aggressive MPB but Dut Meso has completely halted his hair loss. It also means you can take higher dose of Testosterone without worrying about hair loss as you won't have DHT binding to hair follicles.

It's good to hear your hungry man, it'll be the motivation that'll get you to succeed and yh I think I'll start a log very soon.
2024 GOALS

- 50 new hookups (Current 17/40)
- Scale Service biz
- 12% Bodyfat then Bulk with PT
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:08 am

Hedon wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:09 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
No you're not dependant on HCG afterwards if your cycling, whilst using Testosterone it preserves natural testicular function so if coming off you should use 4 weeks of clomid and nolvadex and stop the HCG and natural Test levels should fully recover and fertility is maintained throughout (staying on TRT longer term you do need to stay on HCG).

In terms of worrying about hairloss, Finasteride should mostly stop hair loss depending on your genetics as long as your dose isn't too high (under 250-300mg a week). What you can do instead though is a treatment called Dutasteride Mesotherapy. Dutasteride is injected into the scalp in the fat layer, this basically kills 90%+ of scalp DHT but your systemic DHT isn't affected as DHT particles can't pass intp the the blood through the fat layer so no side effects from low systemic DHT. My friend had aggressive MPB but Dut Meso has completely halted his hair loss. It also means you can take higher dose of Testosterone without worrying about hair loss as you won't have DHT binding to hair follicles.

It's good to hear your hungry man, it'll be the motivation that'll get you to succeed and yh I think I'll start a log very soon.
Great post man! Well bro I have been down the fin & dut route, did a lot to preserve my hair the boys know it was a long story! Dutasteride just shut my system down it was bad but I recovered, took 11 months of assbusting work to heal from that.

Nonetheless, great points made in this post and solid stuff.

Thank you for taking the time I appreciate it

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:50 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
KYIL BUSINESS GROUP CHAT

If anyone has current, or future business goals, I may start a KYIL Biz group chat.

We can talk about the actions we're taking with biz daily, help each other out, and collab, partner up, and just help each other with basic shit - commenting, liking, feedback, testimonials etc.

Serious people only. You guys know I must succeed and put my all into this shit.

MAC
I'm interested. Not a specific business goal in mind yet, but I'm very curious what you guys are up to out there. I may have insight to share, and it would be nice to connect w/ other writers/marketers/biz owners out there.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 am

@MakingAComeback Interesting stuff on the caffeine. I also fast until 4-5 PM but drink loads of coffee before that. Recently started experimenting with nicotine gum as well but too much of both gives me crazy heart palpitations so I'm careful.

For every cup I take a pill of L-theanine too, which supposedly counteracts the jittery/anxiety side effects of caffeine.

Your post has me worried I might be fucking up my health somehow though. Curious to hear your insight.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Hobby wise, great point. I actually love playing guitar but had to stop due to this project and self improvement grind. You kinda need to play every day, even 15mins is enough, 30m is better. But it's hard to find the time right now and I need to complete The Phoenix Project. Thereafter, for the next project, I am happy to engage in a hobby each day. I will plan that in.
I challenge you to play the guitar 15m daily before you post on the forums:

It’s really cool that you want to motivate us but you have to also think about yourself. A hobby will do you good.
MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:54 am

natedawg wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:50 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
KYIL BUSINESS GROUP CHAT

MAC
I'm interested. Not a specific business goal in mind yet, but I'm very curious what you guys are up to out there. I may have insight to share, and it would be nice to connect w/ other writers/marketers/biz owners out there.
LETS GO BRO

I've sent you my details, we will start talking. We can just chat and push each other / help each other, we can start that right away and there's no excuses we both want to win big in life, let's work together.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:55 am

Holden wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:42 am
@MakingAComeback Interesting stuff on the caffeine. I also fast until 4-5 PM but drink loads of coffee before that. Recently started experimenting with nicotine gum as well but too much of both gives me crazy heart palpitations so I'm careful.

For every cup I take a pill of L-theanine too, which supposedly counteracts the jittery/anxiety side effects of caffeine.

Your post has me worried I might be fucking up my health somehow though. Curious to hear your insight.
Bro, it's just something to be mindful of, I must be honest I am ADDICTED to coffee - I could not go more than 1 day. I drank 2 cups yesterday, but this was still better than 3 cups which makes me crazy anxious and negative!

I will say, there's plenty of benefits to drinking coffee, but the risk is that it's very dehydrating man. Every 2% we are dehydrated, our metabolism decreases by 10%! So this isn't good for overall health.

I need to work on keeping it to ONE cup a day, and drinking a tonne of water. I think if you're hydrating v. well (100oz a day) you'll be good man. My mentors in health all drink coffee, just keep it to one cup and make sure it's very early in the day

You're fine don't stress it.

How has work on biz & money been?

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:55 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:21 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
I challenge you to play the guitar 15m daily before you post on the forums:

It’s really cool that you want to motivate us but you have to also think about yourself. A hobby will do you good.
I LOVE THIS

Bro, I actually really enjoy guitar and singing. We should incorporate this as a process, and I will make this happen.

Now not to make excuses but I will be honest: once I am in a pattern it makes me extremely stressed to change variables! Yes, my great weakness. It is legit painful for me to stop something once I've started, and because my day is so focused on my current goal, putting something new in WILL make my goal suffer.

I have changed something recently with diet and training and am working my ass off on that daily, with hardcore accountability, checking in with The Dom and Paw every day.

I can introduce another change, but it must be at the right time. Goals MUST remain the goal – I MUST do the following first:

-1 final lay
-185lbs scale weight

Then I am gonna set the new goal for the next stage of my development, and it will not be time bound, but rather, process oriented. One of them can be playing guitar daily and I will make a note of this in my document and apply it.

So the action I've taken from the above is:

-Add daily guitar & singing to the plan for my next hardcore, full-out self improvement project (ALL IN on business & money, physique and looks development 2nd goal, 3rd goal GAME development and processes related to game only)

Hope that works?

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:03 pm

DATE #6 W/ L

Quick writeup for you bros, not a lay, nothing even goal related, but I feel this has been important for my development. Date #6 with L.

We had a dialogue previously around companionship, and how my priority is pursuing my goals. She understood I’m heading home for a few months, and was fine with this. I will still be coming back and fourth to London – I am now an entrepreneur, this is where the money is, and I am out here looking to GET IT.

So….

I fast all day. BW was 193.7lbs in the morning, so looking solid. Biz work gets a lil wild and I end up not being able to make the gym, so I push gym to tomorrow and Sat to make sure all sessions get done.

Blast out work. 6, eat a small amount, record it and then off to see L at 630. She’s vegan, and we reserve a table at a lovely vegan restaurant which is about 10mins from me and one of the top 10 vegan places in London. I am not vegan, just to be clear. I believee consuming DHA from marine fish is one of the best habits we can ever have for health and will be writing more about this.

Anyway.

We first meet at a pub right near the station. She rocks up, looking just lovely.

We hug, she looks me up and down and tells me I look good today. Nice. I compliment her back. We chat for a while. It’s such a pleasure being around her and always makes me feel good.

We then go to the restaurant, and banter a little. We’re being a bit silly and having a good time. We order our meal, get a beer, and I am thinking in the back of my mind, fuck man I am going to suffer on the scale tomorrow because of this. And of course, I did. This is why physique development sometimes has to be a true focus for a guy. FOCUS is what gets results, when you sacrifice other things and just do ONE or at most TWO things with extreme vigour, to the point of obsession. That’s how you win. Esp. if you’re an underdog. That’s how people like Andy did it, go back and read Musings of a Non-Completionist: The Hustle.

L is really a lovely woman, she’s smart, funny, good looking, and importantly, kind.

When her meal arrives, the first thing she does is try a little, and then have me taste some. When her beer arrives, she takes a sip, and then has be taste it. Little things like this feel incredibly good to me and contribute very positively to my process of healing.

We eat, and then go to pick up a bottle of wine. YUP. We split a bottle of rose. I did OMAD, I rode through hours of hunger, and then I saw L and drank too much. However, I didn’t eat the entire meal – I ate, at best, 50% of it because I knew I was fucking up. I will be better today I assure you.

Go back to my place. As I am nearing the door, my psyche begins to start distorting. I am convinced she will get to the door, and turn around and say “Right, I have to go home now”. I am feeling all over the place. But we get to the building, enter, and go over to the lift no worries.

We enter my apartment, and I start to feel all distorted again, thinking she will be hella uncomfortable and want to leave.
I show her around, take a seat on the sofa, we have a glass of wine and talk.

She then asks me to bring over a throw so we can get under it and talk.

“Sure, it’s in my room, we can just go over and listen to music”

I then do sense some real tension in her, I also feel the same tension in me just asking.

“OK”

Phew…….

We keep talking on my sofa, get up close, and make out briefly.

Head to my room, and start listening to music. Mostly 80s soul stuff, I was in that sort of mood.

We talk and get super close, get under a throw and slug a further glass of wine.

“It’s my one free evening before I go to Thailand, I have absolutely no time for any of my friends or family, and you got it…..I demand you appreciate that ;-)” she tells me, and I can feel her vulnerability

I know L is telling the truth here, she is doing well in life, making quite a fair bit of money (near 6 figures), has a very thriving social life and is doing a lot. I know many people want her time. And yet, despite that, I am able to get it above so many other people. That is just amazing.

Our conversation gets incredible deep and we share a bunch.

We talk about sex, kinks, and things we like sexually for quite a while. We’re right next to each other, my hand is on her ass, she is looking just so good, her ass, boobs, everything is just lush.

We’re cuddled up close and kiss here and there.

CREATING A BUBBLE

Pancakemouse has infomed me of the importance of being able to do this on dates, in being so engaging, so connected, and stimulating, that the entire world fades away and you and the girl create a bubble around yourselves.

I had never experienced this. Until last night.

We’re talking about attraction, and what we’re into physically, and the subject of attraction beyond looks comes up. She tells me she has met many men who were just stunningly beautiful, and utterly chiselled (goals) but in conversation will just talk endlessly about themselves. I commented a little on this, and how attraction can occur beyond looks (game in a nutshell).

I noticed as I was communicating this, she was utterly spellbound, hanging on my every word, and the experience was intense. I was aware it was happening, her face was inches from my own, and everything seemed to go into slow motion, the entire world faded away and it was just Me & Her.

The way she was looking at me was like nothing I’ve ever experienced before.

“...I was hanging on your every word, Ravi”

I felt it. This was an epic moment and the first time something like that has happened for me.

We talked BIZ. L is pretty smart and she told me a bunch about sales, and how she did her client outreach and calls for years. She told me her approach is all about being very present, and targeting clients with money basically. She told me she splits her outreach process into 3 categories, and interestingly, spends some time pursuing experienced people in her own industry to ask to pick their brains – she called this her “ego calls”, and told me she got invaluable information from this and also a lot of business, many of these folks had client overflow which they referred to her.

“How can that help you?”……..

The first thing she thinks of is how this can help me with my accountability coaching business, IronWill. This is very sweet and we discuss how I could do this kind of outreach. I will also talk with Andy about this, as well as my bros more broadly, and of course, you all.

We talk about our different dates, and she opens up about date #1, which I wrote 13 fucking pages about and posted a few weeks back.

“Ravi, when we were texting, I thought you’d be a brash, overly confident tosser. When I met you, for the first few hours, I did think you were an asshole. But by the end of the date, my anxiety went all the way up to the maximum, because I really liked you. I want you to know, after our first date, I went home and cried for 10 minutes straight, because it went so well”

I an listening intently, and so much of the advice I was given from Pancakemouse and The Dom was ringing true, it was quite mindblowing

“In particular, there was a moment at the start of our first date when I was really shocked. I asked if it would be OK if we headed outside, because I was feeling quite hot, and you told me you felt more comfortable indoors. You said no to me. I was genuinely shocked and couldn’t believe it. My first thought was, “Who does this arrogant bastard think he is saying no to me? Men NEVER say no to me…..” That really threw me. But I knew I had to give you the benefit of the doubt”

Bros, this is so important.

You MUST make her feel.

“Take risks, push the limits, be incorrigible. STAND OUT”
-Pancakemouse

“Women live in the world of emotions, they want to FEEL, Ravi. Logic will bore her, and like Dracula recoiling from the light, she will be repulsed”
-The Dom

If you’re not getting the outcomes you want: time to learn DATE GAME.

Mine is still weak, but I got it right with L, and have had very fantastic experiences out of that performance. It paid dividends.

L commented further:

“Most dates with men, and dealing with men in general, you see them in this “YES” state. Everything you say, everything you do, they’re just nodding their head “YES” and going along with everything you say, you want, whatever. It’s because all their thinking is one thing: penis in the vagina, penis in the vagina, penis in the vagina, penis in the vagina…..”

Fascinating because I remember when I was like this, very nice guy, agreeable – I still have to work on this hard, but damn dude, this shit makes women truly sickened.

Furthermore, shows you the reality of attractive girls. Men in the world generally fawn over L and behave like total spastics around her. She finds it extremely creepy and gross. Over the course of the self improvement process, endless dates and approaches, you burn your nice guy tendencies and agreeableness away.

Like poison dripping from the the veins, it just seeps away, drop by drop. Every date, every approach, every time you push it, the pain you feel inside, it is the subconscious change we need to KILL THE BETA and allow something else to shine through

TRUE MASCULINITY

MAC ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE

We’re winding down and I then decide to pick up the guitar and play for a bit.

She gets very excited by one particular song she remembers, and claps her hands, it’s super adorable. She is fan girling a bit and is loving it.

I stop playing after a few songs, and look over to her. She is kinda melting. It’s an epic sight, and is burned into my brain now….wow…….

I jump over and we make out, quite passionately, holding each other quite tight.

We chat a bit more, and then she calls herself an uber at around 11.

A lovely evening, with a truly lovely creature. What a lady.

I worked my fucking ASS off to have experiences like this. I am sat there with her and just pinching myself, asking is this real. At one point, her pretty head is in my lap and I am sipping a glass of rose, running my fingers through her hair, listening to music, and just truly in disbelief. Every thought that is exploding in my brain is telling me she is going to look up, see my ugly face, notice how unattractive I am, and her face is going to distort into disgust. I am so convinced this is going to happen, I am actually seeing it in my minds eye as I am with her, and she looks up and says something, and I am convinced she is about to say she has to go home and isn’t feeling it.

But it never happens.

I am just asking myself, what is happening man?

I was an incel. I was a virgin until 29. I had never been on a date and I used to weigh 275lbs. I used to have so much anxiety I didn’t leave my parents house for 2 years at one stage (the lost years, 25-27). I was a shut in, an obese wreck, who cried himself to sleep many, many nights. I had one of the most fucked up and sick minds of all time and lived in the absolute core of hell, sometimes literally so sick I was close to death. One day in particular I think I was close to death and it terrifies me to this day.

And yet…..I am now here.

I think it’s fucking crazy sometimes, how a guy that fucked up can experience things like this.

The ladies will never know what some of us have been through, just for the chance of redemption, to throw the dice just once more, to dance under the lights, to feel he sun on our skin, to just rise above our challenges and demons and say, I too am in this world, and I too have a chance.

Somewhere along the line, the underdog is forced to go deep inside of himself and make a decision, the supreme decision, that either he will make something of himself in this world and become someone he respects

Or he will literally die trying

There is a treasure buried itself myself, I know it, I know it, I absolutely know it

No matter the situation I was born into and what happened, I know I was not destined to lose

There WILL be a path for victory for me and one day I will know in my heart of hearts, that I too, have fucking made it

That day will be the sweetest day I will ever know

But until then…………..

KEEP WORKING

POSITIVE SELF TALK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:16 pm

FormalBox wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:12 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
KYIL BUSINESS GROUP CHAT

MAC
if you guys are looking for a plus 1, my hand is up.
Absolutely. You are more than welcome.

I will PM you, me you and Nate will talk biz and we will push forward.

All the KYIL boys are welcome.

I want to help give back to MY FORUM lol.......... :-)

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi