The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 3/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:16 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:10 pm
I tape my mouth every night
dude me too! I’m such a pillow drooler without the mouth tape lol
The first time I went to bed with my girl and taped my mouth shut she told me she was like wtf is he doing I didn’t explain it I just did it haha she thought I was wrapped up like a mummy. I also was using eye masks and earplugs at the time.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:30 am

Dewm wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:16 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
I tape my mouth every night
dude me too! I’m such a pillow drooler without the mouth tape lol
The first time I went to bed with my girl and taped my mouth shut she told me she was like wtf is he doing I didn’t explain it I just did it haha she thought I was wrapped up like a mummy. I also was using eye masks and earplugs at the time.
Hey that's awesome brother, it's really great for overall systemic health. Haha, mummy mode for sure, next time snap a snorkel under there and really give her something to think about!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am

What brand of tape you guys using for this?
MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:35 am

Radical wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:31 am
What brand of tape you guys using for this?
Standarrd microporous tape my dude, you can get it in the pharmacy section ANYWHERE, I get mine from Asda, but Tesco, and just about everywhere carries them.

Tape goes across the lips at night and maintains nasal breathing during sleep.

Mouth taping is easy, a positive health habit, and I've done it for 6 years at this stage.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:37 am

23/10/2021 SAT

Off to London! Will cold approach all day. Goal is 20 approaches. Crashing with my boy from the coaching group. Train back tomorrow, and will get lots of study, biz stuff, and regeneration done tomorrow.

Every day this week I've done 1 boost, swiped 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, and liked 300 girls pics on Hinge.

Back in the gym after a 2 week rest. And it's time to grind.

Body progress update pic coming soon.

EMBRACE THE SUCK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

bld
Name: Ben
Goal: See signature

Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:30 pm

Hey MAC I've been following your progression since I listened to your podcast with Andy. I feel inspired everytime I open this thread and I must say I think your latest profile picture is really great.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Next weekend, me and my buddy will have a go at pics in Brighton.
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I think its a great location for pictures. Its a very laidback place with lots of young people. I remember thinking to myself that if I was to go "all in" on getting laid, this would be the best place in the UK to do it.

Best wishes,
Ben
My goals and focuses (as of 03/01/2022):
  • Approach a complete stranger and tell her that she's cute
  • Have 6 high quality images that I can use for a dating profile
  • Lift 1/2/3/4 (60kg OHP, 100kg bench, 140kg squat, 180kg deadlift)
  • Run a marathon
  • Prepare to move to a city
MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:13 pm

bld wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:30 pm
Hey MAC I've been following your progression since I listened to your podcast with Andy. I feel inspired everytime I open this thread and I must say I think your latest profile picture is really great.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Next weekend, me and my buddy will have a go at pics in Brighton.
I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I think its a great location for pictures. Its a very laidback place with lots of young people. I remember thinking to myself that if I was to go "all in" on getting laid, this would be the best place in the UK to do it.

Best wishes,
Ben
Man, thank you so much. I truly appreciate it. This means a lot to me. As you can probably see, I am busting my ass every single day and don't really do anything apart from directing every ounce of energy and effort in my body to becoming a better man. This is what it will take for me coming from the hell I came from. Not every man in this world is created equal. This is hard work, it's every day, and it may take the rest of my natural life. As you may have realised by now, I do not actually care about anything else in my life other than making myself into someone I respect. There is no alternative.

This log is just an experiment, I am staking my one shot at life on ONE question: Can an individual overcome a bad hand and reverse a life that is seeming to be going towards loneliness and be able to start his own family, with nothing in his favour other than the ability to gut up and really grind?

This is the question this journey will seek to answer, and if I get somewhere, my god this will be one hell of a tale man. There is some stuff in the background that I haven't even mentioned to another soul just yet, but in 5 years if I am married and on the way towards real success, this will be a serious comeback story for the ages dude.

Reflecting more generally on my log for a moment:

I am baffled to see it has almost 35k views now. I don't understand. I can't believe people are interested in looking at a guy like me.

My thoughts are, I think human beings like the underdog who has to fight with everything he has just for the opportunity to become successful. Something about an individual with a truly visceral internal drive to make something of himself, from a starting point that is way, way behind in the race, and having nothing else working for him other than the fact he is willing to grind himself into a fine powder to achieve success, somehow gets on people's radar.

People can somehow find a strange appreciation for the guy who has to go on a quest for serious betterment just to be able to get to the starting line of the race. Many people are now so far ahead of me that it's not even funny, and they're running laps around me while I am still building myself up to be able to get to the starting line! But what I can tell everyone is that I personally believe the absolute dogs of this world who have nothing else but work ethic can actually catch up with people who have so much working for them, their looks, their proper psychological development, all of that. What if the dude who was in the background his whole damn life can actually compete with those people, and maybe even take over them in the race? Again, I do not care about beating anyone, you already know that. I just want to see what I am capable of. I don't have a damn clue how I will do any of this, I legit have no idea, but I do know that tomorrow brings another day and while others are relaxing and enjoying themselves, probably waking up to a lovely woman and going off to their nice life, I will be getting up and GRINDING.

All I can do is work each week and just keep sitting in front of that anvil, raising my tool, and raining down furious hammer blows on the sword that will become the man I will be one day, I am willing to direct every ounce of energy and effort in my body to make that sword one of the sharpest ever known, just because I am looking for a feeling. It may only be a feeling that lasts a few seconds, but if I am able to feel it, it will give me everlasting peace. I just want to be able to look in the mirror and see the guy who is looking back at me, and say, man, I like you. You are one bad motherfucker.

As long as I am still breathing, I have a chance.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:55 pm

SATURDAY 23/10/2021

Mission: Approach 20 Girls
Outcome: 1/8 (8 approaches, 1 number)

Plan was to talk to 20 girls on Saturday. This was to be during the daytime, which is where it is at in my opinion, and responses tend to be more positive and fruitful.

Train to London left at 1230. It arrives at 230. Then, I am to head to my friends place, drop my stuff off, and by 330pm we were going to start our session.

Sadly, due to lots of transport fuckups in London that day, many trains not running basically, it ended up taking 2 and a half hours to get to my friends place – a journey of 30 mins! 5 hours on transport, god damn man. I get there at 5pm, we get food, and work out how to move forward. There’s no daylight at this stage. It will be bars only. We call our friend Timmy from the KYIL forum, and we go meet him for a night out.

We go meet @TimmyTurner at 8pm and start our session. We grab a few drinks beforehand and shoot the shit. And we head to our usual venue and start the process.

I went 1/8. It was fucking fun being out with the boys, dancing our asses off, getting looser and looser and just not giving a fuck. I always have a great time with these dudes and if I am able to see us all become successful in life, fuck it will be a great feeling.

So, I did 8 approaches, and got 1 number. Was awesome getting the number. It was only a brief chat, she was very conscious she was with her friend, but her parting words were quite sweet: “I’m really flattered you talked to me”. WUT? I am not sure what she was on, but it felt so good. :O She was really gorgeous, punched her number in my phone, I gave her a kiss on her cheek, and bounced. Now, she’ll ghost....as they like to say here lol. Point being, I approached. I did that much. Thank you to the legend @TimmyTurner for pushing me, really, thank you bro your support means a lot to me.

Mostly, my nightgame interactions are just straight up rejections. I approach women, smile, introduce myself, usually either placing a hand on their shoulder, sometimes a high five or hand shake. All of this is done on the dancefloor while I tower the fuck over them. Most of them are just not receptive at all, and in my opinion, if they’re clearly not receptive at all, it’s not happening. Just have to gut up and keep improving yourself.

One girl gave a really nasty rejection, she was not herself very attractive, but she did make some pretty cruel remarks about my hair of all things. I actually laughed. Know that I really do not care about that. Mentally strong people who are on their mission in life DO NOT tear others down and try to insult the physical appearance of others. Weak minded people do that, and success will not come to them. They are not for it.

That said, at least one girl talked to me tonight, even if it was for a total of about a minute and a half. Still progress!

Face the dragon, get the gold. I will be back tomorrow and will keep approaching.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 pm

MON 25/10/2021

-Cold Approach: 0 approaches in 1hr (Simply no women around who I would consider vaguely attractive)
-Work
-Life Admin

Very busy catching up with a lot of stuff. Got some lab tests done, and tomorrow doing a DUTCH Plus test, which means no gym today and tomorrow, as we want hormones and whatnot to be at a stable baseline. Sleep has been quite poor since the club on Saturday. Sunday ended up being a late night, which wasn't good. Tonight, I will get to bed on time, and I will be better tomorrow.

The girl who gave me her no on Sat actually replied. I don't expect her to message again, but this is actually the first time I've gotten a girls number in a club and she has responded to me. That's great progress man.

I will get there, plenty of hard work to come.........Cold approach will take care of itself when I move and volume isn't an issue, I have plenty going on but I will keep moving forward.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:55 pm

Number close with a reply! You're on fire MAC!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
Sprezza
Goal: Freedom
Motto: Keep pushing it!

Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:24 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
The girl who gave me her no on Sat actually replied. I don't expect her to message again, but this is actually the first time I've gotten a girls number in a club and she has responded to me. That's great progress man.
Awesome man!
MakingAComeback wrote:
MON 25/10/2021

-Cold Approach: 0 approaches in 1hr (Simply no women around who I would consider vaguely attractive)
Not buying this! ;)
Main Goals 2021
A1 BUSINESS
----Have an online independent business netting me 5000$ in total for 2022
A2 RANDOM
----Allow myself to have time for hobbies such as learning a new language, reading/listening to something interesting (0/12 months)
----Get the fuck out of Sweden during bad months (Oct-April)

Sprezza's log
Lay Count: 44
2022: 0
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:13 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:55 pm
Thank you to the legend @TimmyTurner for pushing me, really, thank you bro your support means a lot to me.
I got you bro. Keep pushing like you always do and we'll get all the puzzle pieces in the right place
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:31 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:56 pm
Thebastard wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:02 pm

6 months isn't too bad! You will look like a new man by the end of it.

I am very curious about these mouth brace devices that teach proper tongue position. My jaw line is amongst the worst you can find and if there is anything I can do to improve it, I am all ears. I know about mewing and orthotropics but only at a very rudimentary level.
Yes indeed bro, that will get me far further ahead in my process!

OK, sure. So, the work I am doing is airway development work, or orthotopic work. It is VERY similar to Mewing, and I did reach out to Mike when working all of this out.

I've done a lot of research in this domain, so I'll start you with this video from Dr Tom Colquit, a guy I do consult with myself:

In developing an airway which hasn't grown to it's full potential, the restoration of health, happiness and function is possible. And it will also improve the aesthetics of the face by widening the face, building the jaw, and creating harmony.

For myself, I am an advanced student of breathwork, 6 years of practice, and even so, I experienced a lingering issue of dry tongue in the morning. I tape my mouth every night, but it persisted.

I have a solid network of breathwork people, etc, and reached out.

That thrust me into the world of orthotropics, Mewing, airway, etc.

In sum, I did some consults, and it was clear as day that my upper jaw is underdeveloped, my tongue posture improper, and my upper arch was narrow. Even having retrained my breathing to ONLY nose breathing, improper tongue posture and swallowing patterns meant that during sleep, which is where we also swallow, my mouth would fall open and force mouth breathing, even with the tape over my mouth. It was because my upper jaw was weak, and my tongue was not trained from childhood to keep my structure together. So I would wake up tired, with a dry tongue, and sometimes a racing heart.

I had to figure it out.

And I did.

I started with the Myobrace, a removable device you wear at night, which trains idea tongue posture, develops the facial muscles, and teaches proper swallowing. Basically, it forces Mewing. Then, I am starting with an ALF upper expander, a device which expands the palate, and develops the airway to the extent that nature designed.

With this will come improved health, function and happiness.

Since using the myobrace, the dry tongue finally stopped, and I wake up rested, without racing heart.

I cracked it mate. Like I tend to do.

And with expansion, my jaw will be far stronger. You must also retrain the tongue, because if you don't, the expansion will be for moving as the structure will just collapse again. The tongue is a right fucker in that it drives the development of the jaw and face, and when it's trained the right way, it applies constant pressure to develop and maintain the structure.

For yourself, I would look into getting some consults done. You will need to find an orthodontist who can help you in Latam. You will need to find some who uses some form of expander device, like the ALF upper, homeoblock, or other. Dr John Mew has a good video outlining his preferences of devices, he is good with the one I use, but challenges things like the homeoblock which have been all the rage since James Nestor's ep on JRE. Note, any approach to expansion WILL need to have some form of myofunctional therapy, and my preference is the myobrace, but there's other ways.

You CAN develop your jaw, improve your health and function, and live a happier life. What motivated me to develop my airway was purely health, but as a byproduct, it WILL improve my jaw and facial aesthetics.

I can zip through some further videos, I'm also in some good Orthotropic groups where people discuss this work and can advice on individual cases.

For myself, my lower jaw was mercifully pretty good. It's just the upper. For yourself, I think both jaws may need development. This can be easily assessed by an orthodontist, and they can even give you an opinion just through pics and video, if you just wanted to test the waters without going all the way.

I have a guy in Surrey who's really good, there's plenty in the US, but I don't know if anyone in Latam. With digging, you may be able to find someone.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Amazing man! I will check out these videos. I will see if I can find some clinics in Latam that match this 'orthotropics' theme.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:33 pm

TUE 26/10/2021

-Work (DONE)
-Cold Approach (DONE): Out for 1hr, 0 approaches*
-Life Admin: Lab Tests (IN PROGRESS).
-OLD: Like 300 profiles on Hinge, Swipe 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, run 1 Boost
-Cold Thermogenesis (30m)
-Hobbies: Play guitar & sing
-Biz: Study CT, Write Article, 2 TiKToks, read FHS
-Breathwork & Bed

*Saw 2 girls out who looked interesting to me, and whom I could have approached, but had absolutely nothing at all. Will be back again tomorrow and will try again.

Off to grind more. These lab tests will be useful but they mean I can't go to the gym today, which is annoying.

Will do my evening check in.

Keep grinding,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:04 pm

Can you elaborate on what you do with the thermogenesis?
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome