The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:10 pm

TUE 21/09/21

ACTION POINTS
(1) Biz: Article Writing, Post on FB Group (DONE, wrote 2 articles posted 1)
(2) Work: Theory of Change for Project (FAILED, need more info, postponed til tomorrow)
(3) Research: Quantum Bio, Dr Ettinger (DONE)

Cold Approach: I cold approached for 2hrs, went 0/3. First 2 girls were cute, last woman was way older and respectfully, bless her, but she was far from attractive to me personally. Saw her from behind and approached, went all in and just asked for her number because it was impulse. She laughed and said shes married but I felt quite weird for approaching her, it just kinda happened lol.

Other tasks: Sunrise/Sunset, B-A-B (Big ass breakfast, Leptin RX), Core, Posted 2 TikToks, Booked further lab tests and found a nurse who does home visits for blood draws, Breathwork, Life admin: Emails, Ptoblem solving, Cold Approach (2hrs), OLD Messaging/Swiping, Movement & Stretching 1hr, and read The Body Electric.

One BIG failure: I need to go to the gym before cold approach, after walking for 2hrs approaching, I was a bit tired and instead of hitting the gym to do legs, I wrote 2 articles instead. I am PISSED I MISSED THE GYM. I never fucking miss it. So I will go, tomorrow man. I can’t miss gym its mission-critical. I will NOT cold approach tomorrow, I can’t live with myself if I miss gym. I will cold approach Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun, but I will have to train Wed, Thur, and Fri back to back now.

NO EXCUSES.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:18 pm

Move to a major UK city and live in a city centre apartment (not London because money will go WAY further elsewhere). Hop around, try different cities for a month or two each.
So I'm curious - where would you plan on starting? You clearly liked Oxford, but that place can be expensive so a nearby city would also work so that you can travel. North is obviously somewhat cheaper too, if you're willing to go that far. Essentially, anywhere with a decent university is one to look out for.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:09 pm

WED 21/09/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write 1 article & Post on Free FB Group (DONE)
(2) Biz: Spend 1hr asnwering questions on FB Groups (DONE)
(3) Physical Activity: Gym, Core, Breathwork, Movement & Stretching (DONE)
(4) Wellness: Sunrise/Sunset, Grounding, Outdoor working as long as possible, blackout curtains after sunset (DONE)

Had a healing session with my friend took almost 2hrs and my god it was deep, really, really vulnerable, shared a lot with her, but she cleared a lot for me also. This lady is an incredible healer and what a soul. She's powerful.
drz wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:18 pm
Move to a major UK city and live in a city centre apartment (not London because money will go WAY further elsewhere). Hop around, try different cities for a month or two each.
So I'm curious - where would you plan on starting? You clearly liked Oxford, but that place can be expensive so a nearby city would also work so that you can travel. North is obviously somewhat cheaper too, if you're willing to go that far. Essentially, anywhere with a decent university is one to look out for.
Considering Bristol at the mo my friend!

Now unwinding, listening to a 2hr webinar from a great teacher of mine.

Keep working,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:42 pm

THURS 23/09/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write & Post Article (DONE)
(2) Cold Approach: 0/1 in 1.5hrs (Half-Done, because I was going for 2hrs, but then my Dad called he needed help with something so I zipped home)
(3) Physical Activity: Core, Gym, Movement & Stretching (DONE)
(4) Therapy Session (DONE)

Note on cold approach: I am starting to get quite interested in cold approach. Part of this has taken on an experimental angle. The lady today straight up SPRINTED away when I said hi. It was a curious sight. I am glad I was able to see things like this in life because I find it both strange and exciting at the same time.

The behaviour of the human female in relation to the MAC Daddy is historically one of complete rejection, underpinned by general feelings of contempt. However, like all historical periods, thesis meets anti-thesis and there is a merger at a higher level….

As you know, I am going all in on finding a woman who will (a) be nice to me over a sustained period of time, and (b) be able to tolerate my presence in all contexts with little to no overwhelming feelings of disgust. Further to this exhaustive list of requirements, while beggars can't be choosers, I am imposing a FURTHER CRITERIA: (c) said lady must be able to function within the normal range of behaviours and be free of any 'serious' psychiatric diagnosis as outlined in the DSM-V. With this being the mission, consider the next chapter MAC’s revolt.

The female clan has kept MAC off it’s shores for many decades with its bitter indifference and scowling contempt. With MAC having built up his reserves, it is time to launch diplomatic efforts to engage the female tribe in state-building. And should a diplomatic solution not be on the cards, MAC is willing to go nuclear, and exact absolutely visceral and furious revenge that has been brewing for 30 years!

-

Note: By revenge, I mean I will keep working on looking good and taking to girls.

Sorry if that was a bit anti-climatic....

Back for more track & field tomorrow,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:47 pm

Duplicate post
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:17 am

FRI 24/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write Article & Post, 2 TikToks
(2) Research: Watch Dr Wunsch presentation.
(3) Cold Approach: 2hrs – walk & sun exposure.
(4) Physical Activity: Core, Movement & Stretching
(5) Reading: The Body Electric by Robert O. Becker
(6) Video Work: Edit & Upload YouTube Video.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:04 am

Bristol, whilst I haven't properly been there myself, is a big place so the volume would be better than what you're currently finding.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:47 pm
Perhaps she had to run away as fast as she did due to having an extremely odiferous vagina?
How did you approach her? I'm curious. I've never heard of this happening. There was a time where I was given feedback that I came across as intimidating at one point. I later found out that I wasn't smiling and was rather timid in my conversations at that point.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:43 pm

Cold Approach: Out for 3hrs - 0/4.

Worked hard, really have a lot of approach anxiety, finding it hard but such is the norm.

Now. back home, feeling pretty shit but will keep soldiering on.

In London over the weekend and coming back Monday. Will approach as much as possible the whole time.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:54 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:43 pm
Cold Approach: Out for 3hrs - 0/4.

Worked hard, really have a lot of approach anxiety, finding it hard but such is the norm.

Now. back home, feeling pretty shit but will keep soldiering on.

In London over the weekend and coming back Monday. Will approach as much as possible the whole time.

MAC
Have you thought about trying to meet women in more natural venues? Obviously approach is really important but also have you thought about joining clubs related to the stuff you're interested in (like groups for yoga, reiki, meditation, hiking, whatever, etc)? Then it'd be easier to start a natural conversation about common interests. sometimes you write in a weird way like you view women as some alien race lol, they're just people like us and it might help to at least start trying to make some female friends with common interests. not tryna sound like an asshole btw, just an honest opinion.
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:09 pm

Well I have done a lot of different classes, like theatre, spiritual groups, etc. Yes there were women there and they were ok I guess. It tends to be the same pattern that has been repeating for decades, I do make friends quite easily and that does include women but it is very surface level and they just lost interest lose contact.

I could join more classes but shit I am struggling for time now. I would rather just approach rather than procrastinating with classes which won't lead to what i want, that is, to actually connect with women who want to know me.

I am approaching 3-4hrs a day, working 4hrs to remain alive, working on biz, and any time left over is either in the gym or sleeping.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:05 pm

Sept Body Progress Pics UPLOADING NOW!

Working hard..............

Gonna get these up, then gotta work on getting my website up, movement & stretching, work on the biz, study quantum biology for 2hrs, and edit a youtube video as I haven't uploaded in a minute.

I've not played guitar this week gotta get that instrument back into my days every single day, whilst bitches be hating as they always have, this is one thing in life that has actually always been there for me. Fuck that's deep but it's true, love that instrument thank god for it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm

Theres an ongoing error with image uploads atm. Maybe link a drive file
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:16 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:14 pm
Theres an ongoing error with image uploads atm. Maybe link a drive file
Oh ok, thanks g, will get them on google drive also.

Coming up!!!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:19 pm

My hope is everyone sees this so no one asks me about it again haha
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:23 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:19 pm
My hope is everyone sees this so no one asks me about it again haha
LOL :D

We love the work you do for us all Radical you are a fucking god among men.

Many of these guys are going to be eternally indebted to you myself included.

Just putting together the side by side comparison and will also flag the recent image upload issue on the incoming post to call the guys attention to it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi