The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:44 am

kratjeuh wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:37 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:21 am
-Work unbelievably hard in the gym for 3 months straight, cutting the whole time
-Schedule a series of professional shoots, with an improved physique, and my hair transplant grown further. Push the boat out and stand the fuck out.
-Do a significant amount of tattooing
3 months is not enough, not even when you're planning to take some sort of steroids. To achieve an elite body you just need more time. You are right that your "species" isn't as desired hence you need a better body than the races that get desired more. You will see massive improvements if you work your ass off for 3 months but please don't put a time on evolving your body.

You mentioned you are about to quit the apps which I feel will do you well. There's no need to spend more money in the short term on improving your profile. Based on what you've been posting I assume you've spent loads on boosts, and shoots, ... Use this extra money for other things such as upgrading your style, business, diet, some savings, and travel, ... The photo shoot is cool once you've achieved a look that you believe is good enough to get good dating results. Once again, there is no specific time for this.

Please don't get tattoos just for girls and please don't get any meaningless tattoos. I've just got mine and I'm super happy about what it stands for. A tattoo won't look exactly like you planned it to look. Mine looks a little worse than I had in mind (I still think it's an 8/10). Girls prefer the meaning behind the tattoos without you having to lie instead of you just rocking 20 tattoos suddenly. These things will stay on your body for your entire life, make sure your decision is wise.

I agree that you have a tough time as a low SMV man. I respect your hard work and I'm interested to see what you can make of yourself in the upcoming period.

You now have all the info to improve your looks, there are no more secrets. Your first big challenge is to max out everything you can. The challenge after is to turn from logical (all the theory about dating, looks, ...) into fun and flirty. The last one isn't just knowing some funny lines but it's your complete vibe. Don't underestimate how difficult it is to transform your vibe.

I think you have the capability to pull this all of. I am going to repeat myself for the last time. There are no set timers to reach a certain goal. If you do everything diehard, you might achieve some goals before your deadline and some will still be after your deadline. Don't bash your head if you have done all you can and something takes a bit longer. I'm a little afraid that you hang on certain thresholds too hard, this is limiting your progress. My body started growing hard last month because I just felt happier and free, too strict goals limit a free (growth) mindset. Good luck!
Great points here.

Tattoos for girls:

OK, I wlll think more deeply about this and I will just pause for a while.

But we are agreed, the body is a priority and will need to basically become an obsession like Chris from GLL used to have.

And that's OK, what else can I do :(

Thanks man I will keep at it. BTW, I record all my dates, I am very hard working and have applied everything and I even got better, improved vibe, etc.

Remember when you read this log it's a person who is going hard as hell and is doing nothing but trying to become a success.

But I accept your point, you are right on many things here.

Thanks as ever for your thoughts it means a lot to me, I want you to know that

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:32 pm

Like many others have said, zoom out a bit and look what you accomplished this year: 9 new lays, just one short of your goal. I remember thinking (and posting) that 10 lays/year from your starting position was too ambitious, and look how close you got to your goal. Getting 90% of the way there isn't even worth calling it a failure.

The way you phrase your latest posts, it sounds like even if you had met your goal, you still wouldn't've been happy.

This game is dangerous because it's inherently emotional. For example, flakes can still make me angry. And once you reach a certain level, that level instantly normalizes. It's like the hedonic treadmill on steroids. You wouldn't believe how quickly the high of having regular threesomes faded away. And I'm looking for the next big thing already, and feeling like a failure when it doesn't work out.

It seems like you've reached a level where you can get laid regularly, a level that seemed unattainable to you a few years back, and now it's become your new normal so now this feels like failure. But it's not.

You (and I) need to constantly force yourself to see the bigger picture and look at things logically. Look where you started and where you are now.

Btw, I completely agree with the points you've made, and I recognize that you've worked harder than probably anyone else on the forum for the results you've gotten.

But there is this undercurrent of negativity and bitterness that permeates your latest posts so that even though you make good points, the way you bring them up reveals something about your process.

You can take all these points about low SMV and looksmaxxing to heart while also celebrating your success.

I know that's easier said than done, but it's absolutely critical for your mental health to keep perspective.

You need to clearly define a win condition, a black-and-white benchmark to measure your progress & success.

I thought your benchmark was 10 lays for 2022. You got to 9. So why aren't you celebrating? Because you fell 1 short?
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:56 pm

Holden wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 12:32 pm
Like many others have said, zoom out a bit and look what you accomplished this year: 9 new lays, just one short of your goal. I remember thinking (and posting) that 10 lays/year from your starting position was too ambitious, and look how close you got to your goal. Getting 90% of the way there isn't even worth calling it a failure.

The way you phrase your latest posts, it sounds like even if you had met your goal, you still wouldn't've been happy.

This game is dangerous because it's inherently emotional. For example, flakes can still make me angry. And once you reach a certain level, that level instantly normalizes. It's like the hedonic treadmill on steroids. You wouldn't believe how quickly the high of having regular threesomes faded away. And I'm looking for the next big thing already, and feeling like a failure when it doesn't work out.

It seems like you've reached a level where you can get laid regularly, a level that seemed unattainable to you a few years back, and now it's become your new normal so now this feels like failure. But it's not.

You (and I) need to constantly force yourself to see the bigger picture and look at things logically. Look where you started and where you are now.

Btw, I completely agree with the points you've made, and I recognize that you've worked harder than probably anyone else on the forum for the results you've gotten.

But there is this undercurrent of negativity and bitterness that permeates your latest posts so that even though you make good points, the way you bring them up reveals something about your process.

You can take all these points about low SMV and looksmaxxing to heart while also celebrating your success.

I know that's easier said than done, but it's absolutely critical for your mental health to keep perspective.

You need to clearly define a win condition, a black-and-white benchmark to measure your progress & success.

I thought your benchmark was 10 lays for 2022. You got to 9. So why aren't you celebrating? Because you fell 1 short?
Thank you for your post, man.

Great post overall, and many excellent points.

You know I value your opinion greatly, think a lot of you, and given we have met and know each other beyond the forum, we can share our thoughts as men who have sincerely done the work and have actually been there.

I don’t disagree with what you’re saying. I am actually working on my subconscious, beliefs, and healing quite a lot.

So overall, yes, you are correct and I can humbly admit that I do align with the thrust of the sentiment you express.

BUT

VANITY METRICS

I would like to express myself and share deeper. This is my opinion, and I may be wrong, but I cannot lie to you and tell you anything other than the truth and how I feel. Otherwise, what is the point?

9 LAYS IS A VANITY METRIC, IT MEANS NOTHING

Why?

Because the quality of these women was fucking horrendous.

I’m talking fat, unattractive undesirable, and with a litany of head issues – I’ve had clinically diagnosed sociopaths in my bed, women who really did look quite repellent, very overweight (and even obese) chicks, and apart from 1 girl…..

I felt absolutely no attraction to these people. NONE.

I did it because I knew my brain, body and soul needed the experience and I had to do what it takes, lower my standards, and just become better.

A real source of frustration for me is when people I do admire, respect, and care about sincerely tell me that because I have got the lays, that things will work out just fine for me.

Yet, I am the only who has to look in the mirror the next day when I’ve gained nothing but a notch with a chick who no man in his right mind, with any sort of standards, would even send a text message to, let alone fuck.

If you saw images of the women I’ve slept with, you would cringe and possibly be really shocked and even somewhat ashamed of me.

Hence, these notions of the lays having taken place being a sign that I have in fact taken my seat, are so far off the mark it triggers emotions in me, makes me angry, makes me want to push back and ask people just how I am supposed to be happy about this situation?

My fundamental argument:

The heart wants what it wants. That is it.

Low quality lays leave me feeling cold. Dating women who do not have any attraction for me leaves me numb.

And THIS is the norm for me. THIS is the experience I have, month in, month out.

That is maybe not rational, maybe not sensible in big picture terms, but it’s how I feel.

If you’re in the market for a samurai sword because your heart longs for the East, and I hand you a swiss army knife and tell you that you should be happy with that, you can be polite, put on a smile and tell everyone that everything is ok

But as you elude to, Holden, this game is tough, and the fire is coming

And when that fire comes, you will be forced to confront reality and TELL THE TRUTH

The truth is, this is not what I want, and why people do not understand my situation is:

-Missing the QUALITATIVE component: going on dates all the time with women who feel no attraction to you is not pleasant and when this is the norm for your life, it causses tension within you
-Lays with very undesirable and unattractive women IS NO SALVE, it DOES NOT soothe, it does not heal. It is fucking pointless.

The problem then is when these two factors converge, and this is the norm, thats the moment you enter the prison cell.

That cell is where no man in their heart of hearts wants to be.

Now I hope you understand why I express my dissatisfaction.

Even to have sex with ugly and obese women is fucking mind bendingly difficult and takes 40-80hrs a week.

How can I live like this?

As such, there is just one answer.

To improve myself until it’s no longer the case.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:27 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
white & black men
I'm fucked🙂
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:05 pm

Thrice wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
white & black men
I'm fucked🙂
No, you're not.

And neither am I.

You first have to test your product: put it to the market countless times.

You got matches and a date proposal within a short time of changing your pics. I didn't get one match for the first few months and it took 5 months to get a date.

Your product may actually perform better than mine, remember, you even got approached by a girl in a club. That's very good! You're also not Indian, and have quite solid looks.

My product DIDN'T perform as I'd liked, and rather than giving in, I have said - I'll improve my product by any mean necessary

You have a shot, but you will have to do a lot of work. This is why we tell guys just to do the numbers game. Because we need to push them to take action and try.

If you try and try, and try for atleast a year or two, and still have garbage results, that is time for extreme measures. In the interim, just be aware of how this goes.

I myself am likely going to have to go into extreme measures. Obsession with the gym, cosmetic procedures, and so on.

But you're not there yet. You have just began the process of putting your product to market. You need to gather data first.

If I am to serve you, I must tell you the truth:

If you want success in this game, and you're low SMV, you'll need warrior spirit and to find drive inside you. This game is not for low SMV men, it's for people who are able to pass the looks threshold within a woman's mind.

.....You may be able to do that. You are not in the position where you can tell yet.

Only way to survive this is through developing true warrior spirit. You'll need to become a hard worker and a winner in life.

The dating and sex game is not one that all men can win. But every man CAN make improvements and experience a little better than they've had.

I did, so how can you be fucked?

I am worse looking than you (trust me on this) so how can you be fucked? You should be able to, in time, get far better results than I did.

Drive will be mandatory. It may take a while to find, but once you find your drive, anything is possible.

No one is fucked, Mo. Even I I will find a way to win, just expect me to have to grind for years and maybe have to get surgeries and such.

THATS WHAT IT TAKES

If you want something, bad, you must be willing to die for that thing.

I didn't design this world, I didn't put some men in the world with a desire in their heart to be loved and appreciated, and then give them a basically borderline impossible situation to climb out of.

It's akin to what David Goggins calls "being born in the sewer"

You put a low SMV guy in this game and its like putting a helpless baby in the sewer and saying "There you are, now go make your life turn out ok"

It's not an easy task, unfortunately. But I am also a believer in God, and my belief in God is cast-iron - I will die for it a million times over and I speak truth in this life, do not lie, do not cheat, do not take the wrong path and I also care about my fellow man because I seek redemption and for my soul to contribute to God's plan and to reduce the evil, suffering, and pain in this world. I will take the pain on myself and I will find a way to still be a good person and serve other people, so in my life, I can breathe my dying breath and just know I have done what I can do in order to reduce the pain that is in this world.

No way would God create us in this world and make us do nothing but suffer for the rest of our lives.

I will never believe that for a second for as long as I live. There is simply no way.

I will never truly understand why people like us have to go through all this, but it is my belief that we are having to pay karmic debt, and perhaps we have done something bad in past lives. I am not sure. But I know I am being made to pay a price for something.

Despite that, if we rise above this and find a way to still be a force for good in this world, no matter the punishment we must take, in the final analysis, we will know the truth: we did our best.

There is the possibility that I could pull this journey off.

It is not likely, and there is a very strong chance that I will fail.

So be it. We stlll have one choice:

Will I be a victim to my circumstance?

Or will I exercise my final human freedom: the decision to gut up and fight.

I am going to tell you that I think we should fight. If the universe wants me to stop - it is going to have to fucking kill me.

If we don't try, Mohammed, we will get old and we will die like this.

We will get old and we will weep.

If we give in, Mo, then are we even living brother?

Or are we just breathing, waiting for death to come?

If you ask me, if we give in, then we may as well be dead, because we are not living.

Whilst I am breathing, whilst I am in this world, whilst I am still alive and blood courses through my veins and I can draw just ONE breath into my lungs geuss what I am going to do?

I AM GOING TO GRIND UNTIL I AM FUCKING DEAD, BURIED AND GONE

If I can find a woman who is a good soul, who wll love me, and who will build something with me, then my dream has become a reality and what I desire will have come to fruition.

....Who else in self improvement would have had a journey like mine?

My entire journey, I have had to put in sickening levels of work and get fucking shit shovelled in my face, only to see men all around me get rewarded by the Universe despite not having done jack shit to deserve it.

The fact that I keep showing up is a source of pride for me.

Even if the road ahead is borderline impossible, Mohammed, frankly for me it feels like it is and there is only a minuscule possibility of success, if we could outwork God's plan for us and pull off the impossible..............you know what that makes us?

Some of the most legendary people who ever did this shit.

And they can write books about us in 20 years time for all the success we will achieve.

NO ONE IS FUCKED

NO ONE

NO ONE IS BEYOND REDEMPTION

EVERY HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD HAS A CHANCE TO TRY THEIR BEST AND ACCOMPLISH THEIR DREAMS

If I can't achieve my goal in this life, then I will try again in the next one.

Sending you strength.

I believe in you and love you brother.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:58 pm

Man, I was feeling this post right up until about mid way where I felt this impression of defeat/negativity coated in hard work. (@AskTheDom Get the axe on standby)

Because our relationship is growing, I have to do my part to make sure you continue to soar in a positive way. You're here for me when I need it, and I want to return the favor. So I have a few a few thoughts in no particular order:

1. I absolutely agree with you on the SMV stuff. The fact is there are 'macro trends' when it comes to this stuff that can define how the majority of people act towards/think about a particular demographic. Even when it comes to dating.

This actually reminds me a lot of the older, non pc version of Mark Manson's Models where he talked about the break down of different races when it comes to polarization. As you can suspect, it broke down among similar lines:

1. White men
2a Latino men
2b Black men
3. Indian/Asian men

Even in this scale, he mentioned that black men naturally incorporate the highest level of polarization because we will be instantly viewed under a positive (athletic, rapper, masculine vibe) or a negative (criminal - black men are HIGHLY associated with criminality).

Regarding indian/asian men - I think the low SMV is simply associated with the fact that there's no big, overall negative connotation with these races. I think for the most part, they're just viewed as safe. Yet the safe feeling doesn't necessarily create the polarization needed for attraction. In my opinion, I think this is not a bad place to be, but a neutral place to be.

I think the overraching theme with this stuff is that regardless of your race or SMV, you have to stick out in your own way. Like with asians, most of them are not athletic/tattooed. So for the asian man who does that, he's going to stick out. I'd say the same thing is true for indians. There's a HUGE population of them in Seattle, and most are similar: In tech. Making a lot of money. Not in shape. So if there's a jacked up, edgy indian who completely defies the stereotype, what does that mean for his SMV? It skyrockets because he's not like 99% of others in his demographic.

I say this to say, I think it's time to focus in. Just like in my thread where I got a lot of suggestions about men who look like me & how they're killing it... I think it's time to get a collage together of all the indian heart throbs out there & see what you can swipe from them. Yes, we can only control so much with our looks, but as someone has told me, I have no idea what my potential even looks like until I get rid of this facial fat.

I think a lot of this attraction stuff ultimately comes down to two things:
- Fulfilling what women instinctively associate your race with (In my case: athleticism, style, masculinity, assertiveness)

OR...

- Defying what women instinctively associate your race with (Not a threat, tech nerd, timid, etc.)

You're doing great work, brother. Like many have said here, take a sec to pull back & see the big picture. I love how open & raw you are, but when I see that undercurrent of negativity, it really makes it hard to pay attention to everything else.

Overall, I won't try to convince you that you're wrong on any of this stuff, but my hope is that you can frame it in the right way. I'm not white, but I'm not Indian so I know I'll never understand your fight 100%. We'll never understand the universe or why things are the way they are, but I do know one thing: You have the potential to become exceptional. And you will because 90% of men have no interest in doing so.

Recalibrate. Reload. Re-engage. We have work to do, brother.
Last edited by natedawg on Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
natedawg

Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:59 pm

Thrice wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
white & black men
I'm fucked🙂
No sir. You're not fucked at all.

The only ones who are fucked are those who quit.

You can not lose as long as you don't quit.
2023-2024 Goals

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Alright.

Worked hard, feeling shit, but did my best

I trained my fucking ass off in the gym, really beasting, grunting and letting out some war cries lol.

I will have to push as hard as I humanly can in the gym. It must be done. There is nothing else I can do.

I must dramatically improve my physique.

No other option now. It's that, or I I will go my whole life having had to settle for women I am in NO WAY attracted to. It will just be me drowning in a sea of fucking fat, lmfao!!!

No way man.........

I will have to look myself in the mirror and acknowledge that, damn.

My dating life, generally speaking, has never been something I’ve never been happy with and over the course of my journey, it has been a persistent thorn in the side and brought endless bullshit in it’s wake.

But you have to go through this to learn, man.

It can be a bummer, for sure.

What stings is having to engage with the darker part of reality, see the injustice, see the unfairness, and gut up and deal with the insane asymmetry and unequal distributions of outcomes.

It also baffles me that despite losing almost 100lbs, as a 6ft5 man I am basically unable to make it happen with a chick you could even describe as average - lol.

It is really confusing and throws you for a loop!

When you’re out there in the world and heading around, being around people, it is perfectly human and normal to feel attraction to others and to have some semblance of desire. When I see attractive women around, of course I would love to introduce myself and see if there is any chance she would like me.

When that hope does die, it is a sad thing.

But that's OK. That unfortunately is life. I will still keep trying and no matter what happens I will make the most of it.

It;s ok :)

Jan 1st all the dating apps get deleted and the true gym grind will begin.

It'll take a year of ass-busting work. So be it.

My dating life is basically destined to be the horseshit that it is, until I am able to make myself attractive.

So I guess I better get to work. No more of this crap now.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:28 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I will have to push as hard as I humanly can in the gym. It must be done. There is nothing else I can do.

MakingAComeback wrote:
mood and same

it must be done.

the market is the market
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:51 am

colgate wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 3:28 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

MakingAComeback wrote:
mood and same

it must be done.

the market is the market
YUP

I am still processing this, bro, this is a new conclusion for me - I will be truthful, I thought for me I would be able to get some success with women through the process I designed for myself. That was mass exposure, approaching, dating, and just looking "above average" like I was told. I am taking game seriously and am ingraining that into my psyche. All these things HAVE helped but didn't give me what I was looking for. That is, to be able to date and have intimacy with women who are, at a minimum, at least average in looks. My average lay was a 4. I prefer not to recall them............

I had to come to this conclusion through epic, epic level grinding. The penny dropped a while ago man and I kinda realised, yeah, for the most part, women are not into me at all and my prospects for future dating are looking pretty bad to be honest with you.

BE GRATEFUL AS FUCK YOU'RE 26

I'm 31 dude and no one told me this shit. I had to learn about product development myself. Fuck me the clock is now ticking. I basically have another year of grinding just to get to the starting line.

I hope you learn from my experience little bro and I hope you can have an elite dating life.

To see you achieve that, in many ways, my own hard work will have been worth it.

You WILL suceed man, I am fucking counting on you.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:14 am

Important post from King Colgate confirming Low SMV Theory:

King Colgate

viewtopic.php?p=47697#p47697

MAC: Realisation of Low SMV - Facing The Music

viewtopic.php?p=47626#p47626

Others

"But You Got Laid" - On Vanity Metrics:

viewtopic.php?p=47638#p47638

--

We will figure this shit out, none of this will be totally unfixable, people like me and Colgate are willing to scour the earth and will stop at nothing.

The grinding in the gym will be totally legendary.

The clock is now ticking, I'll be 32 in 7 months. Time is running agaisnt me, so the pressure is on. I arrived here at KYIL at 29, a few weeks before turning 30. I have been able to make progress as we all know, but there is real work to be done. I am grateful and happy that I am not in the position I used to be, but the truth of the matter is sleeping with women you find unattractive doesn't do it for you. It just doesn't.

The task has now fallen upon me to build an exceptional physique and I will work as hard as a human being can, I will shed blood for this, because this is the only way I will find the success I am looking for.

The best time to start was 10 years ago.

The second best time to start is now.

SO BE IT

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:39 am

I WILL fix myself

And I WILL develop a road map for low SMV males to build a good sex life

I will develop a body of knowledge and we WILL find a way to help men achieve success if they're from low SMV backgrounds

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T-2 ... sp=sharing

So far contributors have been:
-Me
-Colgate
-Pancakemouse

I will find a way & then others from my background will just be able to repeat what I did to have success.

Now I will need the rest of you to keep me accountable and push me so I can work this shit out.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:21 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 53

Morning BW: 190.3 (Down 7.5lbs since I overhauled my regime 2.5 weeks ago)

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Message 1 lead to confirm for date tomorrow
(2) Body: Core / Gym: Back & Biceps / Posture
(3) Biz/Copy

Notes:

Sleep has been pretty shit and I am processing a lot of stuff mentally, laying there sleepless all night thinking of how I can turn my situation around. Been like this for a week now tbh. To be truthful about it, grappling with things that didn’t work has caused me a deep amount of mental anguish and pain and has brought on existential thoughts and such. This is part of my psyche emerging at this time and I will work through it like I always have to.

We have to ultimately integrate our mind to be better men and at times it will just force us to grapple with things.

For some reason, the realisation that where I am, and what I am at this time, is not even close to what I will need to be in order to just achieve basic human baselines is disturbing given the work I put in. That really stings, and if I was to stop here, my life would have been a tragedy.

Because I will press forward, I am sure I will get a break at some point, hard work DOES pay off and this is written into the code of the Universe. We have to keep faith in this.

This is where you can get existential real quick and enter dark frames of mind. Thankfully that doesn’t happen in my case and I am damn grateful man that I am in the position in my life where I can still improve, it isn’t over yet, 31 isn’t ideal but it’s not 71. I still have a chance. Also, there are still things I can do:

There are still options left on the table:
(1) Aggressive, dedicated physique development (1 year process)
(2) Nuclear option: Cosmetic surgeries (Rhinoplasty)

None of this I have a problem with. If it means I am out of the situation I am in, then I’ll do it a million times over.

All I can do is take it one step at a time but at least I have a new approach I can take next year: product & mindset development.

That will enable me to delete the previous mental model of "look above average and talk to girls" and install software that will actually work. I think that is what is bothering me now, how invested I was in that damn idea.

Anyway........

Brain washing myself into success is going to be a critical piece for me. It must be done daily.

I have gotten this out now, and I have processed it a lot. I feel bittersweet about it for sure and just want to be honest about that. Now I’ve said my piece, it’s time to get to work.

No more now. Time to work. Time to keep it positive, chill the fuck out and just course correct now.

I will have to grind in the gym for a whole year next year and then in 2024 I may have a shot at a better life. It is possible, definitely.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:54 pm

natedawg wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 5:58 pm
Man, I was feeling this post right up until about mid way where I felt this impression of defeat/negativity coated in hard work. (@AskTheDom Get the axe on standby)

Because our relationship is growing, I have to do my part to make sure you continue to soar in a positive way. You're here for me when I need it, and I want to return the favor. So I have a few a few thoughts in no particular order:

1. I absolutely agree with you on the SMV stuff. The fact is there are 'macro trends' when it comes to this stuff that can define how the majority of people act towards/think about a particular demographic. Even when it comes to dating.

This actually reminds me a lot of the older, non pc version of Mark Manson's Models where he talked about the break down of different races when it comes to polarization. As you can suspect, it broke down among similar lines:

1. White men
2a Latino men
2b Black men
3. Indian/Asian men

Even in this scale, he mentioned that black men naturally incorporate the highest level of polarization because we will be instantly viewed under a positive (athletic, rapper, masculine vibe) or a negative (criminal - black men are HIGHLY associated with criminality).

Regarding indian/asian men - I think the low SMV is simply associated with the fact that there's no big, overall negative connotation with these races. I think for the most part, they're just viewed as safe. Yet the safe feeling doesn't necessarily create the polarization needed for attraction. In my opinion, I think this is not a bad place to be, but a neutral place to be.

I think the overraching theme with this stuff is that regardless of your race or SMV, you have to stick out in your own way. Like with asians, most of them are not athletic/tattooed. So for the asian man who does that, he's going to stick out. I'd say the same thing is true for indians. There's a HUGE population of them in Seattle, and most are similar: In tech. Making a lot of money. Not in shape. So if there's a jacked up, edgy indian who completely defies the stereotype, what does that mean for his SMV? It skyrockets because he's not like 99% of others in his demographic.

I say this to say, I think it's time to focus in. Just like in my thread where I got a lot of suggestions about men who look like me & how they're killing it... I think it's time to get a collage together of all the indian heart throbs out there & see what you can swipe from them. Yes, we can only control so much with our looks, but as someone has told me, I have no idea what my potential even looks like until I get rid of this facial fat.

I think a lot of this attraction stuff ultimately comes down to two things:
- Fulfilling what women instinctively associate your race with (In my case: athleticism, style, masculinity, assertiveness)

OR...

- Defying what women instinctively associate your race with (Not a threat, tech nerd, timid, etc.)

You're doing great work, brother. Like many have said here, take a sec to pull back & see the big picture. I love how open & raw you are, but when I see that undercurrent of negativity, it really makes it hard to pay attention to everything else.

Overall, I won't try to convince you that you're wrong on any of this stuff, but my hope is that you can frame it in the right way. I'm not white, but I'm not Indian so I know I'll never understand your fight 100%. We'll never understand the universe or why things are the way they are, but I do know one thing: You have the potential to become exceptional. And you will because 90% of men have no interest in doing so.

Recalibrate. Reload. Re-engage. We have work to do, brother.
Hey Nate. I took time to really ponder your post before I replied. You make excellent points.

Overall, you have posted a very sensible post, and that is great.

That said, I wouldn’t say my post is actually very negative – to be truthful, this kind of is how dating and the sexual market place is for me as an individual male.

I will keep working & perhaps it will improve.

I do not feel optimistic about this but I will have to try.

There is pretty much nothing I can do but accept it, all I can do is:

1) Work incredibly hard
2) Never give in

And repeat that, every day, whilst remaining positive as I can.

Lets see what happens man. This is one where I will just have to go off faith. :)

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg

Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:22 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:54 pm
Lets see what happens man. This is one where I will just have to go off faith.
I love this man. Lean into faith when things feel dark/unclear.

I also recommend stopping by @klondike 's thread. He recently did a social experiment that I think is worth seriously leaning into for inspiration to help see you through.

You got this.

I'll be busting my ass right alongside you because I have a LOT of work ahead of me to have any shot at competing.
2023-2024 Goals