The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:24 pm

You could easily get laid on one of these dates if you want to mate
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:59 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:33 am
For sure brother, I really am grateful for your reassurance. It means a lot as you can appreciate. I am grateful to be a very tall dude it is cool, and I am sure peeling off 20 more lbs from me will bring my facial features out and have me looking nicer overall. I was 203.2lbs this morning, goal was 200lbs for 2021 and then big picture I am looking to get to 185lbs to properly looksmaxxx. Just gonna be a case of building myself up from there.

Furthermore: you are definitely, definitely ABOVE AVERAGE in looks. I watched your videos and remember thinking, jeez he’s really striking looking, no homo but you have piercing blue eyes, are very lean and have a solid physique. I was not surprised you have success with women in the slightest regard. That was my impression.

But all this aside, I do appreciate your encouragement man. I am sure I will drop the remaining, what, 18lbs. That’s not much now really is it, coming down from 250lbs, I can deal with this final bit.

And what you and Radical have both told me is that it is now that it will really sculpt me out and maximise my looks. Radical said something interesting to me: “It’s now that you’ll find out if you’re good looking”. Fingers crossed eh?

I will also get fucking jacked and that will help LOL

Gym has been so tough past 2 weeks, I did a session in my hometown, then I moved, and I need to find a new gym where I am now based. Which I will do. Focus right now is getting lean so I can deal with it.
I appreciate it. The truth is, in the end it all comes down to your results with the women you want. Either you can get them or you can't. If you can then you can rest assured you look good enough. Because looks is the vast majority of the equation - the 'product.' The rest is basically copywriting lol
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Radical wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:24 pm
You could easily get laid on one of these dates if you want to mate
Seconding this. You don't have to go on 8 dates and then try to get laid. Unless we're talking about XXXXXXXXXXL girls with whom you go on dates to get experience.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 pm

The Phoenix Project: Week 2 / Day 7

Wednesday 17/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls (DONE, 0/5 in 3 hrs)
(2) OLD: 1hr Process (DONE)
(3) Physical Activity: Core / Bodyweight Training, Read GLL Get Laid (FAIL)
(4) Other: Email friends, call w/ accountability partner (DONE)

Notes: Fucking ass buster of a session, looooooong ass day, was pounding the pavement for 3 hrs to get those approaches. I knew I had to beat last time by 1, I did 4 previously, so I had to do 5 today. Man it was so long, freezing out too. But I DID IT!

I had a great call with my accountability partner, we did end up talking for over 2hrs!

Its almost 11pm now man I've gotta go to bed, I have put 3 as a fail because there is no more time in the day.....

I worked so hard today, truly, I worked my fucking butt off. 4hrs remote work, then 2hr drive in the car to Kingston, put my shit down, 45mins on the train to central, 3hrs of approaching walking around, 45 mins back, 8pm hits and then I had to do my weekly accountability call. There was no fluff I did all I could.

I will be back tomorrow and will hustle even harder, shit, I have a pretty girl coming to go on a date with me!!!!

Boys, I appreciate you saying you think I can get laid, I am open to the possibility, I will figure it out.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:58 pm

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 13
Numbers: 0
Dates: 1
Sexual Encounters: 0
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:59 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:52 pm
(1) Cold Approach: Talk to 5 girls (DONE, 0/5 in 3 hrs)
great job dude. keep it up and you'll kill it
MakingAComeback

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Thanks brother you are fucking SLAYING and truly grinding your ass off something insane LOL

You will have an unreal dating life

One thing I will add to my log is the number of chicks looking at me now I've lost more weight is pretty nuts, I am often taken aback, some of them are really pretty too. It DOES NOT compute. It's the height man. Face is average, hair is fucking REKT, it's just being tall, lean, and wearing what Radical tells me to.

I had a few moments where women were like really staring, like there were 2 girls where we made eye contact, and then they just kept looking at me dead in my eyes as we walked past each other. Both instances these were small Asian girls..........they were very pretty, but yeah, just making this known to the group. This is all fucking new to me, I am coming from many years of being an absolutely obese and disgusting looking beast (remember, I had so many problems that my appearance was not something I had the time to focus on).

Processing all this change is a mind fuck man. Sometimes it doesn't feel like my life anymore. It sometimes feels like I am waking up and I am playing as someone else now.

Self improvement man.........The underdogs cheat code is work ethic. Dudes who were dealt a bad hand can still make it IMO, but they have to be willing to out work every motherfucker on planet earth. Grinding every day man. I am willing to cold approach for 12 hrs a day if needed. Make it 18. I don't even care.

The Phoenix Project will be delivered successfully, and that's final.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate

Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:17 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I had a few moments where women were like really staring, like there were 2 girls where we made eye contact, and then they just kept looking at me dead in my eyes as we walked past each other.
this is awesome! they're literally telling you "please approach me" with their eyes. you gotta do it man
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:30 am

Interesting moment for MAC. Go to check my phone, and there's a dating first: SHE texts me to confirm for tonight....WUT?!

I never saw this happening man, it feels really good, she's a lovely looking girl, really pretty, and she actually wants to spend time with me. This is rather insane to me to process, but it actually happened, it is not a figment of my imagination, and I have attached a screenshot to prove it (obv all personal info redacted).

This feels so good as a man. Ugh. I am loving where I am right now, and it is literally only the beginning, the motivation I have to get shredded, to get professional photos done, to become proficient in cold approach, and to go on as many dates as possible is just beyond words. This is my entire focus right now and it comes first.

Sharing a pleasant moment.

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:39 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
to get professional photos done
book it mate
Adam
Name: Adam
Goal: Lose Fat
Motto: Become someone you admire

Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:48 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I never saw this happening man, it feels really good, she's a lovely looking girl, really pretty, and she actually wants to spend time with me. This is rather insane to me to process, but it actually happened, it is not a figment of my imagination, and I have attached a screenshot to prove it
Hell yeah brother. Feels good when girls start treating you differently. It validates the changes that you've made. Many more experiences like this to come
2022 Goals:
(1) Get Abs
(2) Get to 15 lifetime lays (currently at 10)
(3) Move to a new city with lots of single girls - DONE 6/12
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:46 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Processing all this change is a mind fuck man. Sometimes it doesn't feel like my life anymore. It sometimes feels like I am waking up and I am playing as someone else now.
I know you're working super hard but at moments like this don't forget to take stock of how far you've come. You are already killing it man! I believe in you so hard.
I listen to this song when I wanna get pumped up before going out. Maybe It'll help you slay when you're out there.
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 pm

Hey bros, it's 11:17pm, man I fucking bust my ass today, I gave everything I had to give. Today was truly one of the hardest hustles I have done in a minute LOL

Goal was to cold approach 10 girls, fuck me dude, it took me 4 hours! All rejections, 1 gal was at least nice. The rest were straight rejections, didn't get past hi apart from one girl who when I said hi, I'm Mac I think you're attracti- BOOM, she was in there, "do you have a lighter?" which I do. She lit her cig, smiled and said have a good day lol.

I pushed and pushed, missed endless chances, felt waves of depression, eventually felt so numb I just says "FUCK IT" and went from 1 approach after 2 hours to getting 9 approaches in the next 2 hrs. It was then 430pm, so I stopped for dinner, got a nice rice bowl, downed a water, and had 2 and a half hrs to kill before my date. I walked around a while, went to the cinema and watched 1hr of ghostbusters lol, and then walked to the date.

She was on time. She was pretty. Very confident gal, gave me a big hug, we went to the cocktail bar. It was a lovely spot.

The first thing she said to me was "Oh, you hide your hair on your dating pictures". I wasn't wearing a hat on the date. She was not impressed and gave me a very funny look. I laughed and just kept vibing. We had a great conversation for 2 and a half hours. She was a feminist, expressed that she thought I was a very dominant male and I was not someone she would ever be with. She was a great listner and did tell me I am very interesting as a person, but she also was upfront and told me "There isn't any emotional connection here" and we went to get the bill. Her being a feminist, she actually split the bill with me, which was awesome - it was expensive!

She also expressed that I am a very patriarchal man who wants a family, and quizzed me why I didn't want to be a stay at home dad. She was an attractive lady and very confident, it was a fun time, but yeah, she was quite blunt and perhaps a little too honest at times. In truth, I respect that she was so honest, it was great to hear this stuff - I am OK with rejection provided I have been truly honest about who I am, and I did so 100%.

For guys who are losing their hair - good luck. It is a big factor, in my opinion this chick made her mind up the second she saw me. And it's absolutely OK. I am still proud of who I am as a man. I worked my fucking arse off today and gave all I could, slayed at work, did so much shit, powered through endless horrible feelings during cold approach, and also took a challenging dating experience on the chin. I am becoming a far better man and for this I am proud.

I am absolutely open and honest about who I am and told the absolute truth, she asked me TONNES of questions and probed so deep into everything. It was....interesting.

She gave me a big hug wished me well and left.

It was a good experience, obviously I felt very disappointed, but I am absolutely absolutely going to hammer 500 x harder and I will get a girl on a date who likes me.

I have another date tomorrow, hope she is a nicer gal.

OLD pics will be improved. I am losing weight. I haven't had a fucking SECOND to train, I am going to have to start doing bodyweight workouts, and fit them into my schedule somehow. But since I got to London I have hustled my fucking face off.........

I will be back tomorrow and will go hard.

Stats to follow. We are now on date 5. Only 3 more to go, and I only have like 2lbs to lose now, to complete my 1st year at KYIL totally successfully and accomplish everything that I put on the post.

I shared the above with my bros as I felt pretty bummed man. Now I am fine but 2 things which they said were super useful:

"Chalk it down to the game"
Timmy Turner

Wise words.

"Get ready for a lot more disappointment"

Crisis Overcomer

It ain't all sunshine and rainbows. This journey will truly hurt you. Especially if you are a loving and emotional type of person.

But in the end, through force of will, I have a chance. I am alive, I am in the world, I have a chance.....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:34 pm

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 23
Numbers: 0
Dates: 2
Sexual Encounters: 0
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate

Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 pm
Goal was to cold approach 10 girls, fuck me dude, it took me 4 hours! All rejections, 1 gal was at least nice. The rest were straight rejections, didn't get past hi apart from one girl who when I said hi, I'm Mac I think you're attracti- BOOM, she was in there, "do you have a lighter?" which I do. She lit her cig, smiled and said have a good day lol.
absolutely solid mileage. going from 5 to 10 is awesome.

you can keep increasing the approach count if you want but I'd probably recommend trying to do 10 approaches in 2 hours instead of 4 next time. My approach rate is usually 10~15/hr but I'm strolling around on a college campus.

Going 0/10 as a beginner probably sounds terrible, but I think most guys in Europe seem to have 4/50, 7/60, 3/30, etc sessions. One time someone went 1/100. So this is probably normal for now.