The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
AmericanAndy
Goal: Relationship,Threesomes

Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Seems like you're not far from finally getting that shredded look you want. Looks like only another 10 or 20 lbs at most.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:15 pm

Nice day today, went 0/8, did 4 approaches solo then 4 with my bro who I met from a WhatsApp group in month 1, who I am legit good friends with now he's fucking interesting as hell as a person, really bright and thoughtful guy, we talk for hours about women, psychology, relationships and life during our Sunday approach sessions in London. Our conversations are quite amazing and go on for hours after approaching is done, must say they are a highlight for me.

Mostly the girls were just in a rush and were not feeling it, but there was one really beautiful girl I approached who was in a rush, sure, but she was so smiley when I complimented her and when she said she had to go, I wished her a great day, smiled and she was just adorable, she giggled and I found it just so lovely......she was a petite latina and her smile was radiant. I just needed that, really I did. She will not know how much just seeing that smile added to my week.....

Then met my entrepreneur friend, again, we are legit bros at this point, we just met in London fields and talked for ages about all subjects, but the conversation came to women and we talked for hours on that. He is a fucking brilliant guy, just so smart, so creative, he has done well in life dude is rich but I can tell this guy is a born Marketer. It's how his fucking brain works. The way he thinks about everything, it's just so fascinating - having spent time with him, I wanted to say at the start, nah dude, he is a normal guy just like me. Now, after we've hung for a while, I can see his thought process is just different, he is different animal, a fucking beast of a man. He also has studied and read a shit tonne and put insane work into experimenting and learning. A lot has to converge for success. He is also very successful with women btw. We talked about his vision for a project next year and I told him I would love to work on the team. The opportunity to do anything with this legend would be an incredible education. He has shown me how getting dead ass serious about being obsessed with marketing and business can basically open up a new universe.

--

Cold Approach thoughts

It's like, yeah my aptitude with cold approach is probably not great, my volume is shit, I have approach anxiety, and while this is normal in month 2, I also happen to know I have other factors that will support me in being successful. Deep work ethic and also the ability to 'grind' - that is, you can make me fucking insanely uncomfortable, put me through hell if you want, I can take it, torture me for months, years, I will breakdown several times of course but I will go on until the bitter end. I will make it through and may be the last man standing. Think about how many men start here and then fuck off? They do a few approaches and they quit. It's HARD to change yourself. SO HARD. So these things will help me!!

Visualising success needs to be a regular thing for me. I think, in truth, the biggest thing that will help me right now is going back to some of the stuff Andy said right at the start: picture success in your mind. So, in my case, I could be like, imagine if there was one woman in this world who started to pay attention to me and just made me feel wanted. That would help me a fuck tonne because right now I am very early on and still don't know if I am a guy who someone out there can love or be with. But even feeling like that, I have almost been close one so far man, and in time, I will get another shot.

This experience is so fascinating because it takes such balls to go on the leap of faith.

Most people reading this won't get it. If Andy gets really big in the future and there are, for whatever reason, women who read this site (right now I doubt a woman has ever visited this section), it is amusing the extend to which they will never get it. I had a healing session with my friend, she's a woman (lol yes she's not super close but I do have female friends you guys sometimes infer a bit too much because you see my deep struggles), and she knows all my dating struggles, she knows I want to find somebody and she knows I have been through loneliness to the core of my being. So we were talking and she just gave me her thoughts on how dating for her was like a sales funnel (her exact words), and how she just used the apps to find the best looking dudes every week (she used different words but she meant this lol) and went on 2-3 dates a week LOL. Her advice to me was actually to cold approach but only in locations where there are the types of girls I would like to be with, so she told me to join spiritual groups stuff like that. It was so cute she doesn't understand. She is something of a gangster lady and I do like her.
SIGMA_1234 wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 pm
Hey man, just wanted to quickly jump on since you're so happening to be talking about websites.

Do you have a target customer avatar for this website?
Yo Sigma! Yeah kind of bro, over time I want to target high performers and execs who are seeking to overcome burnout and regain their edge.

The overall wellness practices I use are deeply restorative and without them I personally wouldn't even be able to work as hard on self improvement as I do because the amount of pain in my journey and reconciling my past, dealing with the trauma, etc, would be too much so I went BALLS DEEP into learning about how to reach optimal performance as a human. And high performers and execs want the edge.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:24 pm

AmericanAndy wrote:
Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:06 pm
Seems like you're not far from finally getting that shredded look you want. Looks like only another 10 or 20 lbs at most.
Thanks Andy man I appreciate that!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:43 am

MON 27/09/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write article, outsource website design to freelancer, post on FB group.
(2) Cold Approach: Then, get your train at 1 and go home. Read QB on the train.
(3) Life Admin: Defer lab tests for 2 weeks time.

Easy day. I did some cold approaches, went out 10-1130, did 3 approaches, absolute cuck volume and approach anxiety out the ass. Still did it.

Showering and checking out the hotel, then will try to do a few more before I get the train.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:02 pm

Good day so far, worked my ass off the past 3 days, now I am a bit spent in my mind and feeling scattered...I will write this article post it and then gonna read for the rest of the night. Bed at 10pm.

Man, I approached 3 girls today, all of them didn't exchange, but I made them all smile and they were happy. Like one of them was sooo pretty, she had a boyfriend (obv), but it was just a wholesome moment for me. I haven't had experiences like this, and I kind of need them. Nah, let's be blunt - they are what I am searching for. I am searching for a feeling, of the deepest of connection and love for another human being. Never knew anything like that myself. So that to me will be the ultimate victory.

Maybe it will come in 1 year, maybe 2, but it will happen. :)

Every day until then I will work on being a better man. Today I am just a bit scattered, I will write this article then tomorrow will work hard and be better. I will reach out to several people about getting my website looking good, all I need from it is to be able to post a blog a day, and then link to my free FB group and social media. I will build up products and services over time, just need to build my brand, get clout, build a following and do shit tonnes of public talks.

Notes to self:

One day

I won't have to wait in vain. I will be better. And I will find what I am searching for.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:21 pm

MON 27/09/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write article, outsource website design to freelancer, post on FB group. (Partially DONE, didn't do the website task today, it will be done tomorrow)
(2) Cold Approach: Then, get your train at 1 and go home. Read QB on the train. (DONE, but didn't read on the train, as an older Irish gentleman sat next to me and we talked for 2hrs, he was fascinating as a person)
(3) Life Admin: Defer lab tests for 2 weeks time. (DONE)

Note: Changed how I am writing my articles to be a more fitting style. Was more fun and also faster. Will keep working on it.

Gonna keep getting my content together, and will outsource the tasks to get my website looking good to someone, all I need is to be able to post a blog a day and then link to my FB group and socials etc. It'll come together.

And for you good people:

You can join my free FB group, I post articles every day, and this is stuff I have researched for years to get myself better as a man from a VERY challenging place. Like a VERY VERY challenging place to say the least, to now, feeling good, happier than I have been in years, and taking massive action while building myself up in many areas. Neuralplasticity, Operant-Conditioning, Flow States, Circadian Principles, Breathwork, Nature Tempering, Spirituality, all of this is explored daily.

[link removed by Andy]

I will start growing my group by spending an hour a day answering questions on Reddit and FB Groups, and linking to my group where appropriate, some admins will be mad, but fuck me the absolutely garbage post on these groups is nuts. And some people are really unhealthy and sick in this world, it is sad because I was there and got out, but these people are typically so embittered, resentful, cynical and negative that they can't even accept any info that may help them.

Which is why it starts with sunlight. Sick people need to raise their dopamine, otherwise, they are truly up shit creek without a paddle, dopamine is required for change and also just mental clarity.

You see some of my challenging times in this log, but do note that I am a productive and hard working person and I got a lot done, have a stimulating and fulfilling life, and only really have demons when it comes to women - lots of people like me, I tend to make friends easily and many people help me in this world for whatever reason, maybe because I care deeply about them and would do anything for them also. Energy can't be faked, people aren't dumb, it reminds me of the scene from Dark Knight Rises, because Bruce truly wants to do good in this world, the whole prison leaps to their feet to chant as he scales the prison walls...'RISE'.

My friend called me out a little on a text I sent him. He said, dude, I know you see approaching as a battle sometimes, but why did you call women "the enemy"? He laughed about it, but I told him the truth. He totally understood. He is seeing like 4 women at the moment (he is a cool guy, new to approaching, but he has always gotten laid no problem) and I just explained to him, dude I have never been with anyone, so yeah I just have had so many terrible experiences with them it kind of hurt me real bad. They have never been nice to me to be honest, and because for many years I really really wanted one, hell, anyone would have done (sorry but it's how I felt), it left a serious wound that isn't pretty.

When you get to know a guy, they kind of like you, and you tell them something like that, there is a look they give you which I have now seen twice. It's like, whoah, god damn dude. It's almost like, you poor thing, but part of it is also processing it, like, wut?

I explained how I am changing my brain by trying to get new positive experiences so I can forget the old and build the foundation for a long-term bond. Dude totally got it. I am more convincing in person.........

All from me for today, off to bed.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:20 pm

@MakingAComeback hey man, as per new rules links to this sort of thing can be in your signature but not posted in threads

We are doing the GLL rule now with this
MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:03 am

Totally hear you. I will put a link to my independent research group in my signature and that will be that.

Is posting our own YouTube videos / vlogs still cool?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:15 am

Vlogs should always be allowed

Just no promotional stuff
MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:20 am

OK cool, I need to get back on vlogs, had to figure out and process a lot but I am now gonna get to uploading the float tanks, cold approach journey, etc!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:07 pm

TUE 28/09/21

ACTION POINTS

(1) Biz: Write article & post to group
(2) Cold Approach: 2hrs (DONE, went 0/1 today, but the final approach came right down to the wire lol. I was walking to my car thinking FUCK I must do one today. And then came a lovely girl. Approached, and we talked. She had a boyfriend, but she talked to me. It felt SO GOOD. I am still on a high).
(3) Cold Theremogenesis (20mins)
(4) Movement & Stretching
(5) Life Admin: (1) Tasks for parents, (2) Outsourcing tech tasks for website, (3) Print out my friends TikTok growth article & execute plan
(6) Video Work: Work on float tank video
(7) Learn Quantum Biology
(8) Guitar

Yeah, a lot on today. It will be blasted through you’ll see…..

Notes:

It felt SO good to talk to that girl man, ugh. If I could live in these moments forever, I would….if I could find a nice gal who would talk to me every day I would be so happy. As you know, I am taking 2 years of my life to approach every day, and prioritising dating at this time. Building the biz on the side and working part-time hours. It took a lot to come to this moment but it will pay off.

I will do my process, and there will be a girl out there for me. Even after 2 years, I would still keep working hard on self improvement until the very end of my days because at this stage this is the life I have chosen. I will go until I’m dead, then on my deathbed, I will then find someone young and pass the torch to them. If I absolutely go beast mode for 20 years doing whatever my mission in life is, and get to 50 having actually contributed to this world, holy shit. What if? Self improvement must always go on, because for some men in this world, God does not give them a get out of jail free card. He puts them in this world, sometimes in hellacious circumstances, and tells them “prove yourself”. Every guy who escapes the dungeon and beats the odds becomes the beacon of hope for those who come after. This is similar to the theory of morphic resonance, which is deeper than you think, when Roger Banister broke the 5 minute mile, many more did after him. Why? Because nature is a non-linear system and works probabilistically. Roger shook up the matrix. A butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil can create a hurricane elsewhere in the world.

Andy escaping the dungeon inspired many others, including me. If I didn’t find this forum….let’s not go there. This place was my last hope. Specifically, it was reading @Thebastard 's posts which I found on GLL. I don’t want to talk about that moment in my life but I read his stuff and cried and cried. I will be eternally grateful he shared his story and one of my bucket list items is to tell his story in a mini-documentary. I personally read a few people on a now defunct self improvement forum say if it was not for The Bastard’s story, they would have committed suicide. He has saved peoples lives, and one day, if I become something in this world, I may be able to also.

I am making progress. You can’t even see it, because it’s too early yet, but I see it. I know how low I was, you don’t. As recently as June, NO GIRL would talk to me. Absolutely none. I couldn’t get past hi.

I bitched sometimes, yes, but I kept working every single fucking day to be a better man. I gained muscle, lost weight, and improved my wellness and mental health. I think I took 1 day off when I was destroyed. Now, girls sometimes talk to me. This girl today was truly a lovely woman. An absolutely beautiful black lady, she was just the stuff of dreams, plus she was a surfer. God. Just please, one day…...To improve when you are coming from so low is a feeling that I can’t quite describe to you as you will probably never get it. It’s pride. I have a long way to go, this body and mind are gonna have to be absolutely on point, and my cold approaching is gonna have to massively increase in volume, my online dating will need to be heaps better, but I WILL DO IT.

I have a fuck tonne of work to do, see list above lol, so, in sum, I am going to wrap up my stream of consciousness rambles that I like to do.

The human spirit is so powerful that IMO if you truly actualise yourself through taking the warriors path in life, you can become something other than human, and that spirit goes on forever. It works like morphic resonance, one person who transcends suffering inspires a million who are in the dungeon. One soul that has healed can change the whole fucking world. Think about the transcendent religious masters in all world faiths. One person reaching high consciousness can impact millions. One life that was in the pits of hell being saved can save countless others. One person fixing their shit can stop generations of inter-generational trauma. Dr Gabor Mate once said that children live in the subconscious minds of their parents, and parents who have not healed their trauma pass it on to the next generation to resolve, and often, they don’t, and a cycle of pain continues, marring innocent lives for generations.

If you give up, you betray not only yourself, but innocent and helpless lives who must then carry your burden.

Not me. The buck stops here.

I WILL CARRY MY OWN CROSS.

I will fix myself in these 2 years and I will resolve my shit.

Then, it will be kill mode for the rest of my days on this earth until my mission here is completed.

Gotta hustle now, see you tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:09 am

WED 29/09/21

ACTION

(1) Myofunctional Exam: Getting some orthotropic work done.
(2) Cold Approach: Will approach where I’m seeing my orthodonist.
(3) Biz: Write article & Post. 2 TikToks. IG stories.
(4) Guitar
(5) Read quantum biology 2-3hrs

Easy day as will be in the car for 4hrs. Can at least listen to an audiobook.

Nothing major today. Tomorrow will be more impactful.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:52 pm

(1) Myofunctional Exam: Getting some orthotropic work done. (DONE)
(2) Cold Approach: Will approach where I’m seeing my orthodontist. (DONE, fuck it was SO dead where I was, very few girls around, saw one or two who I could've approached but had AA out the ass. Drove home 2hrs, and then approached for 1hr at home. Went 0/1)

Just got home, super busy day, had a call with CEO from my last job, meeting her next Wed in person, gonna ask for remote work and a slightly higher monthly rate.

Gonna read for 1hr then do the other tasks.....Note, walked around for 3hrs for cold approach, so I will read for 1hr to get my energy back up. I am still feeling good and my energy is pretty good as I'm a mitochondria, but still, gonna study for a bit and then get the rest done.

(3) Biz: Write article & Post. 2 TikToks. IG stories.
(4) Guitar
(5) Read quantum biology 2-3hrs

Notes: Approach today was interesting, the girl I approached was a really nice girl, she stopped, chatted, was friendly. I asked for an insta-date, like for us to go for a coffee, but she had plans to meet a friend. So I asked for her number, but she offered her IG. I said I don't really go for IG. Gave her some excuse. I then asked for her number again, and she said because she doesn't have a UK number, she can only do IG. I said that's fine, but I can't do IG, sorry. She kind of crossed her arms lol. I wished her well, we shook hands and I went home!

I am well aware she would have ghosted anyway, but it just felt good to talk to her. Would've been great to go on a quick date. I'll try again tomorrow.

So, reading, then biz stuff, bit of life admin, etc.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical

Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I said I don't really go for IG.
Reasons for this?

You arent at a stage to be turning down contacts for whatever reason
MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Radical wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:55 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
I said I don't really go for IG.
Reasons for this?

You arent at a stage to be turning down contacts for whatever reason
I think I got an IG from a girl in month 1 and the boys laughed at me for being a cuck, lol. I think they advised me to push for numbers or nothing, so I did that.

Very true. I won't do that again. Even if she just chatted casually on IG, like even for 1 day, I would have enjoyed that and gotten a lot from it.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi