The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:15 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

THUR 07/07/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Leptin Reset Work & 2 Day Fast / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Shoot street interviews w/ Timmy
Others: Life Admin, grounding/earthing 2hrs, cold thermogenesis.

Notes: Missed the sunrise this morning. Basically I drank a bunch of water after CA, then got up to pee at like 3am, and couldn’t go back to sleep. So alarm goes off for sunrise (451am) and Im dead ass tired lol. So I just get to sleep. End up getting a bit of sleep and getting up at 9am feeling good.

I will improve recording quality for cold approaches today and send to the boys & the day game coach pancake recommended.

Bodyweight wise, I have lost a lot of what I gained during the festivities. I was 209 this morning, down from 216 Mon. I am now fasting all day today and tomorrow. To get my mitochondria where I need them, that is, excellent function, performance, motivation, and clarity. When the mitochondria are functioning well, there’s feelings of internal wellbeing and energy levels are great.

Without solid energy, you’ll never suceed in this game. I have chosen the life of a hustler, the life of a grafter, of an utter dog who does not quit! And I will be as good as my mitochondria. So I make the sacrifices I need to make and do shit that makes me look crazy, but aligns me with nature.

Traditional people and cave people had epic fitness and function. They’re why we are here today. I want to have their physiology and function, with a modern brain.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:44 pm

Evening check in:

(1) Dating: Cold Approach 3hrs / Online Dating Process (DONE - 0/10 approaches)
(2) Body: Leptin Reset Work & 2 Day Fast / Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) Content: Shoot street interviews w/ Timmy (DONE)
Others: Life Admin, grounding/earthing 2hrs, cold thermogenesis. (DONE)

Hustled hard as fuck, I am now a bit tired man. Legs are beat from working cold approach and street interviews with Timmy from 6-930pm pretty much.

I was fasted so it was hard work ngl.

I am now hustling content for my bro tomorrow until 130am! So I am not gonna fast. I won't survive that lol

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:29 am

Approaches were;
1 - BF
2 - Deflect
3 - Deflect
4 - Deflect
5 - Boyfriend
6 - Deflect
7 - Deflect
8 - Lesbian
9 - Deflect
10 - Chatted and was nice. Asked to exchange, said she had a bf, but I don't think she did. Felt awkward talking to her.

The session was what it was.

Back working today.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:24 am

This dude is a great interviewer.

He's so socially free, happy, emenates a good vibe. He's just in the moment.

In the sun, with his fellow man, thriving.

That'll be me next year with the Earthbound Mystic channel, running a biz as a main gig, and then just doing these interviews around the world with the sun on my body, sand underneath my feet, and enjoying living my mission in this world

R
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:12 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 33

FRI 08/07/2022

Dating

(1) Dating: Online Hustle Process (Blast this when I can, run boosts later at night, etc)
(2) Body: One meal & commence fast / Hydrate well / Supps
(3) Content: Spend 12hrs shooting with my boy, learning, asking questions, and absorbing the strategy for victory in content

Notes: Gotta hustle from 130-130am shooting content bros. I am getting paid at the end to shoot for some small artists (its just £70 for an hours work).

Otherwise man, gotta hustle as per usual. I have one date scheduled tomorrow which is a coffee date at 11am. Goal is to get a 2nd date. She seems great. Then, running around shooting interwiews all Sat, cold approaching, taking photos, and hanging out.

GO WORK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:21 am

Content & filming the emo band on Friday was good fun. The big homie taught me some good shit about marketing.

Persuaded him to let me add him to my biz group, Funnel Gang. We're going to the moon.

I got in at 3am. Sat I felt a bit shit lol. Lots of time outdoors and I came to life.

Had a date at 6pm.

Girl was fairly cute IRL! She was suggesting we meet half way, I managed to convince her to come see me. She did show signs of trying to control the frame which aint good. Seeded future dates and stuff, and then tried to pull back to mine. Denied, insists she has a busy schedule the next day. Sound legit but there's always time for 1 drink with a dude at his place. Not a good sign.

Bid her farewell. She was quite meh in the date, she's a Canadian chick whose just travelling, she obv just wants to meet diff dudes and do a few dates. She didn't seem bothered nor did she have much sexual energy. She was a bit weird to touch also.

I think a not feeling the connection text is incoming.

Man is IMMUNE to this shit now!

Onto the next man.

Daddy has to hustle, gotta upload content, gotta get my brain in gear and fuckin suceed.

Why should I spend the rest of my life STRUGGLING MY ASS OFF to find a decent girl?

Instead, I will:

-Bodymaxx to fuck
-Hair transplant in Aug
-Get tatted

And lock off biz & clout.

Otherwise, in the meat market of dating, we're dealing with women, and women be SUPERFICIAL AS FUCK.

They have a look that they go for in terms of guys. And you will always be in a total uphil battle when your look isn't the one she likes.

SO BE IT

In the game of life, life is the ultimate competitor, and it has to know you are a pissed off motherfucker with a true IRON WILL

Life is looking down upon me with a wry smile, like you fuckin crazy motherfucker you are really still going???

Almost at 400 cold approaches now with absolutely nada to show for it in this project. Guess what? I'll do another 10 thousand.

Online dating is so slow it beggars belief. I will persist.

Body maxx further and get some new photos.

If you lighten up and take it easy, there is 0% chance of success and you get what I got for 30 years: nothing.

The male has a hard life in this world, and especially so in dating if you have the extreme disadvantage of looks that do not vibe!

From there, you develop true fortitude and willpower.

Off to gring today, will approach, get my content up, and push for greatness.

What better story will it be if a fucker like me could actually pull this off?????

12 years it took just to get a chick to be marginally nice to me. You wll never know the depths of the dungeon.

On the other side of that I found light.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Hydro
Name: Flozo
Goal: Make a Meal Plan
Motto: We suffer more in imagination than in reality.

Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:07 pm

You got this man. I like the fact that you're incorporating both maximizing looks and game. Bodymaxx, hair transplant and continuing to cold approach is great man! :)
Momentum, Action. That's my problem, That's my solution.
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Hydro wrote:
You got this man. I like the fact that you're incorporating both maximizing looks and game. Bodymaxx, hair transplant and continuing to cold approach is great man! :)
Hydro wrote:
Thank you man.

I can't say to you that I've got this. I can say I think I will get my goals this year, I'll probably find a way to smash 4 trolls somehow.

Long term I am absolutely in fear and abject horror for how my future with women is looking.

That is not a good thing to wake up to every day. Lifes short. Better to be happy and forget about worrying. I know I am doing everything I can do. I will find other ways to be happy if it comes to it.

Anyway thanks bro.

--------------

DOUBTS

These come and go. I truly couldn't care less about them. Here is what my brain is manifesting right now:

My results are, in a word, horseshit.

But what can I do to improve them? Another 6 months in the gym and a decent head of hair may turn things around. Surgery is in August. I may get some ink too. I am working hard and my body will keep getting better. More professional photoshoots will follow and we shoot as friends fairly often anyway.

I am getting older now man. 31 next week. I am noticing wrinkles when watching myself on camera, signs of age. It is happening.

Girls asking my age and then unmatching is normal. It'll likely be worse with the incoming year.

Oh well.

RESULTS

The experience of mostly having to date unattractive undesirables, whom no one worth their salt would want, does make you see the harsher and darker side of life.

Is this really where I am? Is this what I am able to get? Was this what all that work was for?

What you want, and what you can get, are entirely different things.

And when you are concerned with a creature such as woman, it's just not a good situation. She decides. You need a mechanism to get access to someone whom you'd be interested in spending time with. These mechanisms are: Online dating, Day Game, and Nightgame. Otherwise, you have sheer chance. Sheer chance is proven to be a failure. That leaves optimising the mechanisms that remain. ROI on the applications is, frankly, poor. Day game has so far been quite harrowing, the outcomes are dire, we're talking almost a year of it soon (20hrs a week) with just 1 date who ghosted. Night game I prefer not to talk about and now seldom do it. For the past 9 months in London, I have been unable to get past 'hi' in interactions with women in bars and clubs. I will approach 20-50 at night, and have had nights where I have ran through everyone and everything, until it's 4/5am and only the cleaners are left, and I have honestly even hit on them. This is bad and makes me fear mortal fear for my future on this earth.

Given physical attraction is 90% of it for women, I can accept it. From their perspective, what they see when they look at me is probably not what they want to be with. When I think about it logically, I am OK with it. I have worked so hard on myself for so long that I should at least forgive myself for my shit results and appreciate myself for trying. It is good that I have given a lot of effort.

But clearly, I will need to innovate or find another way.

Classic self improvement, just improving your looks and playing the numbers game, seems to work - to a point.

It may be enough to get laid, sometimes, with totally unattractive women. It does not appear to be enough to actually find a woman who isn't a total undesirable.

This is where I am going to have to spend time thinking: WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO ABOUT THIS?

Innovation will be necessary and I am going to have to think about other things I can do. Making a big brand, getting success, status, these may be the things I have to look at.

DEALING WITH THE PROCESS

The feeling of so much negative feedback from the environment tests your resolve. It is not a pleasant existence to get up and know you are going to get rejected for 20hrs that week. That you are going to like almost 2 thousand profiles that week and perhaps get 1 chick to send a half assed response which will fairly quickly fade into nothing amidst thousands of other messages. Going to night venues, approaching 20-30+ women, getting blown out for hours and hours.

It can give you this feeling that you aren't shit. But then put it in persective: I am applying myself. That is a good thing.

If I could find a way to get rejected a bit less, this would be good.

I will stay consistent with my physical transformation, allow more time to pass, get this surgery done, and see what happens.

I am open minded to the possibility that it could get better.

And if it does, I'll let ya know.

CARRYING ON WITH LIFE

Hung out with my boy Carl this morning which was great. When out, I got a text from the girl I went on a date with yesterday, I asked to see her again, she just responded asking me if I was high last night. Damn, that is rude man. I don't smoke weed. I don't smoke at all actually.

I was expecting a no connection text. While I don't think she wants to see me again, a text like this is plain rude.

Oh well. Onto the next.

I left Carl, and hung out in Central alone for about an hour. I wanted to approach but I was just so defeated today man.

Whilst I saw many attractive women, I just was not able to get the usual rebuffs, rejections, and just bullshit again today.

Had a few flakes last week, all my leads just stopped responding or sent one word responses 'nice' or 'ok'.

We can just chalk all this down to being the nature of the beast.

Next week is fresh and new and gives me a chance to try again.

MAC

And that's just the way it is.

______

Next week is a new week. I can try all over again. I will be turning 31, and at the very least, went from 0 to 6 lays at 30 which is good. I got back into approaching which is good. My future is looking uncertain and prospects for long term happiness are bad. It looks like I will have to fight agaisnt my situation bittetly while I am on this world. And this is so tiring man. it is just so tiring to have to do all this every day to shag undesirable fatties once in a while.
-Your friend, Ravi

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 pm

Life is fucking rough man. It can be hard not to lose hope. I can totally relate to the idea of putting all this effort in, only to fuck girls you're barely attracted to. I think you're right, it is 90% physical for women.

And you've done even more than me, doing all this daygame, nightgame, etc which makes it even worse for you.

Sometimes, life just fucking sucks. Try to keep your head high, I know it's hard.

- Squilliam
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~405/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:49 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
This is where I am going to have to spend time thinking: WHAT THE FUCK CAN I DO ABOUT THIS?
I have only been here a couple months and have not read your entire log, so please excuse some naivety in the coming response as I don't know you well.

From the few pictures I seen of you in the last few pages of your log, you look decent. And by decent, I mean decent enough to be getting results. Of course you can continue to max out your looks, and good on you for doing so. But at some point you just have to confidently own how you look and play the cards your dealt. From what I read, you understand this.

But it feels like you are sinking way to much mental energy into this when referencing them as a weakness or how you're getting older. There are older and uglier guys getting laid with attractive women.

What you have more control over is how you enter into these interactions with these women.

For example, when you are approaching women, I'm guessing the constant deflection or rejections has made you bitter. Understandable. But then you may be taking this bitterness into every approach you do. So when you go to approach a woman, you have a negative attitude, a bitter vibe, and I'm guessing your tone of voice, facial expression, and overall demeanor is not very friendly, let alone charismatic or sexual. In which case you will have more women deflect, further increasing the feedback loop.

But what if instead you went in with positive mindset, a fat fucking smile, upbeat tone of voice, soft eyes, and enjoyment of life when you approached a women. That's a stranger I would want to talk to. This is how I go into my approaches, despite how the previous ones went, and usually get great responses. I have only had one girl outright deflect me and she seemed to be having a really shitty day.

The same applies to OLD. Focus on the things you know you can improve. You can't change your genetic looks, but you can learn photo angles, photoshop, lighting, poses, locations and other things that can make you look significantly better. It's going to take another 6 months to start maxing your looks? Great, spend those six months taking pictures everyday learning how to make yourself look better now. Then when you are maxed out on looks you have the skillset to make yourself look even more amazing.

What about your bio, your texts, and the words your using? Again, this is something that is completely in your control. Try out different lines, write better bios, learn words and phrases that best match your personality that are also intriguing to a women. I'm far from mastering texting game, and you can read my log and see I have a shitty couple of past weeks with converting girls to dates. But I have started improving my profile and changed up the text in my bio which is helping to produce results for me. My guess is the bitterness is also carrying over into your text conversations. Your attitude will be reflected in the words you use. Again, I understand it's frustrating. But think about it from their perspective. What kind of person would you want to be talking with? A fun, positive, upbeat guy or one who is coming at this with a poor attitude.

Please understand I am by no means trying to undermine your difficulties. It sounds like you have done some great work overcoming your challenges. Seriously, good on you for doing that!

I'm just trying to help you shift you mindset on to things that are immediately in your control: your attitude & your skillsets.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:41 pm

Squilliam wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 pm
Life is fucking rough man. It can be hard not to lose hope. I can totally relate to the idea of putting all this effort in, only to fuck girls you're barely attracted to. I think you're right, it is 90% physical for women.

And you've done even more than me, doing all this daygame, nightgame, etc which makes it even worse for you.

Sometimes, life just fucking sucks. Try to keep your head high, I know it's hard.

- Squilliam
When the light is touching my skin, my bare feet are on earth, and I am in nature, disconnected from the bullshit and in tune with creation - I am happy

When I was walking on the beach, sand under my feet, sun on my body, beer in my hand and my bros around me, I knew joy and bliss

There are ways to be happy in this world

Great health and function, passion, hobbies, study, success in your endeavours can bring joy

Deep struggle is what can create this enormous sense of lack and scarcity, which over time, eats away at your soul

It is also necessary man.

There is more to max out and the possibility that things could, potentially, improve is always there.

Life does not suck man. Life is beautiful. There are just tough times on the path.

When you are pursuing women, many dudes are just going to be in the hurt business I have found and will have to get tough skin.

I can mostly deal with it, but at times, it does get to be a bit much.

I am also a bit fearful because I won’t have time to do all this in the not-too-distant future dude. I won't have all this time.

Then WTF am I going to do??

I do not know :-(

What has been started must be finished. And I'll find a way.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:42 pm

@Bman thanks for the post man will respond tomorrow, off to bed now

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:54 am

Bman wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:49 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
I have only been here a couple months and have not read your entire log, so please excuse some naivety in the coming response as I don't know you well.

From the few pictures I seen of you in the last few pages of your log, you look decent. And by decent, I mean decent enough to be getting results. Of course you can continue to max out your looks, and good on you for doing so. But at some point you just have to confidently own how you look and play the cards your dealt. From what I read, you understand this.

But it feels like you are sinking way to much mental energy into this when referencing them as a weakness or how you're getting older. There are older and uglier guys getting laid with attractive women.

What you have more control over is how you enter into these interactions with these women.

For example, when you are approaching women, I'm guessing the constant deflection or rejections has made you bitter. Understandable. But then you may be taking this bitterness into every approach you do. So when you go to approach a woman, you have a negative attitude, a bitter vibe, and I'm guessing your tone of voice, facial expression, and overall demeanor is not very friendly, let alone charismatic or sexual. In which case you will have more women deflect, further increasing the feedback loop.

But what if instead you went in with positive mindset, a fat fucking smile, upbeat tone of voice, soft eyes, and enjoyment of life when you approached a women. That's a stranger I would want to talk to. This is how I go into my approaches, despite how the previous ones went, and usually get great responses. I have only had one girl outright deflect me and she seemed to be having a really shitty day.

The same applies to OLD. Focus on the things you know you can improve. You can't change your genetic looks, but you can learn photo angles, photoshop, lighting, poses, locations and other things that can make you look significantly better. It's going to take another 6 months to start maxing your looks? Great, spend those six months taking pictures everyday learning how to make yourself look better now. Then when you are maxed out on looks you have the skillset to make yourself look even more amazing.

What about your bio, your texts, and the words your using? Again, this is something that is completely in your control. Try out different lines, write better bios, learn words and phrases that best match your personality that are also intriguing to a women. I'm far from mastering texting game, and you can read my log and see I have a shitty couple of past weeks with converting girls to dates. But I have started improving my profile and changed up the text in my bio which is helping to produce results for me. My guess is the bitterness is also carrying over into your text conversations. Your attitude will be reflected in the words you use. Again, I understand it's frustrating. But think about it from their perspective. What kind of person would you want to be talking with? A fun, positive, upbeat guy or one who is coming at this with a poor attitude.

Please understand I am by no means trying to undermine your difficulties. It sounds like you have done some great work overcoming your challenges. Seriously, good on you for doing that!

I'm just trying to help you shift you mindset on to things that are immediately in your control: your attitude & your skillsets.
THIS WAS AN EXCELLENT POST!

Bman, this is insightful as fuck man. Thank you.

Andy coached me through the same shit. He said the focus for me on cold approach right now isn't results but ENJOYING IT. His rationale was similar to yours here.

Whenever I am in a more positive frame of mind, my outcomes in EVERYTHING are better

The hustler life can sometimes kill sleep and that in turn can bring negative emotions and lead to doubts, bad states of mind, etc

Those are the times the mind has to be tamed like the wild stallion it is as you elude to here.

Lookswise: I will keep maxxing this, there is legit room for improvement, I increased kcal and did put a bit of weight on due to still being leptin resistant. I know what to do about that. I am down a good amount now. I look decent at 200lbs and this time I'll cut further!! Otherwise man yeah I will own it and keep getting into a better mindset about it.

Texting: My texting needs a bunch of work man. I am working on this and have some great help.

Biggest takeaway: positivity when approaching and a way better state of mind. I can do this and get it right, I get a bit wrecked by low sleep and also I work sooooooooooooooooo hard it breaks me down. Thats what it takes. I will just get on top of sleep.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:02 am

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: CA 3hr (10 Approaches) / Online Hustle Process
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) CONTENT: Download process / Send to V
Others: CT, See FWB

Notes: Another week. I turn 31 this week. Look at all I have accomplished this year. Getting my body and mind right. 0 to 6 lays. Bunch of dates. Started street interviewing. Made movements with content. It was my red shirt year and it was madness, my brain went through a lot of change, I am now a different animal. I will keep hustling. I will be the man. Big g status will come. Work like no one else man. That is what will seperate you. Keep going. I have done well. Keep fuckin going.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:29 am

Wanted to check in but was getting laid by my FWB. Fucked her silly for about 1hr last night, 2 round but sex went on forever. Was really piping her. Fun. Check in from yesterday:

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: CA 3hr (10 Approaches) / Online Hustle Process (FAIL - 3 approaches done, weak shit / Old proess done tho)
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) CONTENT: Download process / Send to V (Did the downloads, still gotta title, then will send to big G)
Others: CT, See FWB (DONE)

Hustled like a mad cunt yesterday

Up, sunshine on my body, bit of earthing. Coffee. Breakfast.

Core.

Work report for 2hrs.

Content strategy: blasted for 2hrs while listening to this:

UK hustle music those who know will know

Sorted out payment for the videography work I did for the trap metal band, paid me this morning, £70. First transaction of Funnel Gang. Awakening the hustler within.

GYM! Blasted it great sesion.

Dinner.

Cold thermogenesis 20mins.

COLD APPROACH! Went out, focused on enjoying it and being positive/chill AF. Just having a super chill energy a fair no of women were looking at me I was like what lol.

1 - stopped, she was in a rush
2 - stopped, she was going somewhere
3 - stopped, had a bf

But all interactions were pretty good man.

Think we're onto something.

Shoutout @TimmyTurner he is putting in work rn, worked all day, went out on the front lines after work, and then got a workout in. That is the mentality. Repeat this over and over and the Universe rewards your hustle.

We're dogs out here and we are gonna go get it

Come back from approach because my FWB is heading over. Quick trip to the shops to buy supplies for the house.

Shower.

She heads over. Dick gets hard pretty quick. We hang out.

Smash for hours until 2am.

She wakes me up to cuddle at 6am. I am on 3hrs sleep and cant even speak.

Dick gets hard again. Pound her. She's out the door at 845 and off to work.

I am feeling GOD AWFUL for about 2hrs so tired.

Get some breakfast in me (Salmon and eggs, excellent source of DHA) and bang a coffee. Feel OK now.

This chick is crazy into me, she likes me so much, shes there telling me how attractive she finds me, it's adorable. She wants to fuck like crazy man. It is unreal. Next level. Her pussy is dripping wet non stop it seems.

I'm way better at sex thanks to her. Grateful.

Sending off my STD test so I can go raw on her. She's fully clean, and has only been with me since her last relationship 3 yrs ago.

I always use condoms and am fully clean.

So it's no condom time for the first time in my life next time, she said its my birthday present LOL. Well it is BULLDOG SEASON is it not?????????

STACK MONEY
STACK LAYS
STACK LIFE EXP & TRAVEL

BE A FUCKIN CHAMPION

Elite life takes elite effort and willpower.

Every day of my life is a struggle and is hard, drains me, hurts in many ways.

For the price I have paid, I ask only for success in my personal endeavours.

The rest I leave in the hands of the higher power that guides me.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi