The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:13 pm

SUNDAY 03/10/21

1/5 approaches! A really lovely Asian girl exchanged with me, some of the approaches were so fucking fun today. I got MAJORLY stuck at approach 3 and my bros pushed me to get 2 more, fuck I couldn't get another one in. But wearing the clothes Radical advised me to wear, wow, it was SUCH a different energy from girls. They were giggly, happy, and like super nice and even though they were in a rush, they were kinda touchy and wished me a great day.

This is the product of hardcore self development. Girls NEVER spoke to me like this.

The Asian gal who gave me her number, oh my god, she was so sweet, so nice. ugh the way she talked to me made me feel so good. I just love the feeling when a girl is kinda receptive to me, I get this powerful feeling of love that just washes over me. She made me feel so good, ugh...I have texted her, I totally know they ghost and it's normal, but damn dude I just love it when they're nice to me.

One of our boys left to go work on his art, and then me and my dude from private coaching went for a beer.

We chatted to the family at the table over, they were some lovely American folks visiting their daughter in London I think, and this young lady offered to take some pics of us. She was so sweet, so lovely, she took a bunch of pics for us and chatted a little about cameras. My friend said, I'm surprised you didn't ask for her number - haha! If she wasn't enjoying time with her parents I would have.

Just the way she interacted with me was different from how women did a few months ago. Really, it is that noticeable. If I had my style and body absolutely on point 5 years ago I would have a wife by now, and have a bunch of kids. I am quite sure about that. If I could have met a lovely gal like this one a few years ago fuck me it would have been one hell of a life. But, still, I am only 30, and I am absolutely, absolutely going to go balls to the wall every single day of my life.

Did a shit tonne of pics with my bros, my bro from Andy's private group and yours truly have agreed to take OLD pics EVERY FUCKING WEEK until we have solid ass profiles.

Today we did a practice run.

Please help me boys, any tips are appreciated, help me find a wife and you can come to my wedding when it happens lol we will have the party of all parties.

So here are my pics from today, working with some of Radical's style recommendations.

Note, they are PRACTICE shots, I am a bit bummed about none of them being useable, I complained to my boy about it, but I made it clear, we will do this EVERY FUCKING WEEK until they are solid and we can start going on dates.

PRACTICE OLD PICS FROM TODAY

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

We are going to keep thinking, planning, and moving forward.

Your thoughts welcome!

I will keep working hard.

@TimmyTurner Yo Timmy, wanna do some OLD pics in London next weekend? We can do them out on the towns and whatnot to get some social/nightlife photos.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:31 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I am a bit bummed about none of them being useable
They are better than what you have currently, did private group say nothing is useable?

Someone that knows how could easily edit one of these
MakingAComeback

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 pm

Radical wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:31 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
I am a bit bummed about none of them being useable
They are better than what you have currently, did private group say nothing is useable?

Someone that knows how could easily edit one of these
They are def better than my currents bro!

I LOVE THE OUTFITS YOU RECCOMENDED!

I love your whole approach to style, it's great, and trust me, girls DID NOT respond to me like this before. It was a BIG eye opener. I am going to take all your recommendations dead ass serious and we will go all the way.

Private group haven't seen it yet, I only just uploaded, we will see what they say.

I am def down to use some of these to try, but know that I will actually be taking pics every weekend for as long as it takes. Weight is coming off every week bro, I am in the gym, I am going to keep hammering everything.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Id say 1264 is potentially useable, though be nice if you'd been shot portrait

1334 is good too i think

Shooting in direct sunlight that bright is not always advisable

Very happy to see you wearing the slim fits btw, i know you were hesitant given they had been too tight prior to recent weight drops
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:56 pm

Styles looking good man.

Pretty much how I dress 90% of the time.

Agree with Radical.

Direct sunlight doesn't look quite as good as overcast or shade.

Are both good but to me they're placeholders. The stance isn't quite confident enough. Nor is the lighting good enough.

1396 is a good placeholder social shot. Stance isn't the best. And I'd edit the smile with FaceApp.

Get the guy operating the camera to shoot closer. You want to fill the frame.
Makes editing a billion times easier.
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:16 am

I like the ones next to the graffiti. Sunlight has a tendency to make most people squint which hides those gorgeous peepers of yours but they seem to come through in these. So proud of you man!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:16 am

THANK YOU BROTHERS

I have went ahead and updated my OLD, I know these are placeholders and need work. There are no expectations of matches, I understand that won't happen for a while yet.

I got some good tips on the coaching group from Andy, I will talk to my friend from the group and plan the next shoot for this weekend.

Will keep nailing it :D

Oh, the Asian lady from the station yesterday has responded to my text, which is super positive! I will chat a little and ask her out for a drink, we shall see. Again, massive positive progress, 2 cold approach numbers have responded now, so this is very much new ground for yours truly.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:10 pm

Man remember those days when you did 100s (or was it 1000s) of approaches with virtually no numbers?

Welcome to progress. Now the clutch has reached biting point. Time to get into gear 2 ;)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:14 pm

MON 04/10/21

(1) Biz: Write Article, Post it, 2 x TikToks
(2) Cold Approach: 2hrs (FAILED, went out for 1hr, choded around and just did NOT want to be there today, made myself do 1 approach so I could go home lololol)
(3) Movement: Core, Stretching
(4) Life Admin: MOT for car (done), email orthodontist, email freelancer, complete license renewal form for my old man.
(5) Video work: Edit and upload vlog.

Then, gonna practice singing and play guitar. That’ll be moi for today.

Notes:

Cold approach - did not want to be there at all, but made myself go approach. Couldn’t move the needle, then after an hour, I said, come one dude do 1 approach so you can piss off home. Approached one girl, Middle Eastern gal, she was so pretty. We were chatting, she had a bf, but it was kinda cute how she told me: “I want to get to know you, but I have a boyfriend”. Jeez, that kinda melted my heart. I appreciated that. I smiled and wished her well, I was just glad to be able to go home!

Back tomorrow will keep trying.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:16 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:10 pm
Man remember those days when you did 100s (or was it 1000s) of approaches with virtually no numbers?

Welcome to progress. Now the clutch has reached biting point. Time to get into gear 2 ;)
Fucking thousands bro. I was such as spazz in the nightclubs, I legit hit 1.5-2k approaches and they went absolutely nowhere LOL!

Daytime I was equally screwed and would go indirect, asking the time and shit like that, it was not good.

We're definitely making progress man, I will be OK in the end, just gotta keep working, looksmaxxing like a mofo, it will be a long term progress but I will get a win soon.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Lady from yesterday has responded, agreed to a date, but I can't do this weekend so told her it will will be next weekend. She's cool with that. She's suggested coffee. I am happy with that, could be my 2nd ever date, so yeah, let's hope it happens because that will be great progress for me.

I would have been in London for then anyway, so it's not like I am travelling 2hrs just for the date.

I am moving to the suburbs outside London this month and it'll only be 20-30mins to commute into London.

It will come together.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
@TimmyTurner Yo Timmy, wanna do some OLD pics in London next weekend? We can do them out on the towns and whatnot to get some social/nightlife photos.
You know I would but literally on day 1/10 of quarantine - I'll update the forums later on why.

Have you got RAW files for the pics in your dropbox or just JPGs? I've been learning lightroom in my spare time so looking for any pictures I can edit whilst I'm stuck indoors.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:08 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:59 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
You know I would but literally on day 1/10 of quarantine - I'll update the forums later on why.

Have you got RAW files for the pics in your dropbox or just JPGs? I've been learning lightroom in my spare time so looking for any pictures I can edit whilst I'm stuck indoors.
Holy fuck. I am really sorry to hear this brother. Hope the situation is OK! Please give us an update when you can.

There is no rush, we can hang out any time, me and the dude you met last time from the coaching group will be doing pics in London on the regular, so whenever you can, you are very welcome to come down. We will get some brilliant photos done in social scenes, among others.

We got some RAW files g, I will zip you some over, it would be appreciated!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Have to hold myself accountable. I failed today.

MON 04/10/21

(1) Biz: Write Article, Post it, 2 x TikToks (FAILED)
(2) Cold Approach: 2hrs (FAILED, went out for 1hr, choded around and just did NOT want to be there today, made myself do 1 approach so I could go home)
(3) Movement: Core, Stretching (DONE)
(4) Life Admin: MOT for car (done) (DONE) email orthodontist, email freelancer, complete license renewal form for my old man. (FAILED)
(5) Video work: Edit and upload vlog. (FAILED)

Accountability: Today was a disgrace and against everything I stand for. I had life admin tasks, yes, but then I wasted a few hours derping around. That is unacceptable. I am furious I allowed this to happen.

I cold approached, did core work, a movement and stretching workout, and then had to run life admin / errands. So it ended up being a sloppy, shitty, low impact day.

I sucked today and fucked up. Poor performance overall.

Tomorrow, I WILL BE BETTER. Tomorrow I will work hard and be solid.

Soft cunts who are so far behind in life will NOT MAKE IT if they do not direct 1000% of their energy into being a better man, every second of every day. I am too old to be weak. I must become a man I respect. Executors win. Soft cunts who derp around will get old and never know their true potential.

It is a sin to waste your potential. This is a betrayal of yourself, your family, and you future descendants if you are able to actually reproduce (unless I get my shit together, I will not be able to reproduce).

I am furious about this. I have not fucked up like this for so long, I can’t even remember the last time.

Note: You fucked up so, so badly today, you were such a bitch. If you do this again tomorrow, it will become a habit, and you will have a lifetime that will not even be close to 1% of your potential. Growth is only found at the edge of absolute suffering. It has to be hellacious work ethic. Unless it is really pushing the limits, know that you are allowing another day of your limited time on earth to be wasted. Going at the pace you are going, when you are so far behind everybody else, you will never be successful because you are still so far from the starting line and you just don’t have the time. It will get away from you man. You are way to old to have days like this. Are you joking here?! If you are going to be successful, you MUST get to the starting line ASAP. You are still so far from the starting line it is not even funny. Holy crap, are you trying to die alone a miserable fuck up? This madness does not happen again. Tomorrow, wake the demon up. Make October of 2021 the life changing month. DO OR DIE.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:09 pm

Dust yourself off and go again tomorrow bro. You've worked too hard to allow for two shit days in a row.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)