The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:40 am

soaringbitestrike wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:10 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am
Day Game: 5 Quality Sets + 15m Online Lead Gen
Been reading your thread for quite a while, ngl your story is pretty crazy, really cool to see your progress, very inspiring. I gotta ask though, if your 100% focused on getting laid, how come your only doing 5 sets a day? I know Scotty and others went balls to the wall when they started cold approaching, going out for hours and hours everyday.
Thank you bro.

I appreciate it.

I started from nothing at 29. Fucked up, fat as hell, virgin, just had a mountain to climb.

Came here. Asked these men to help me because I was desperate and I literally had nowhere else to go.

They got me here.

I am now going to push hard AF for 5 years and become a success.

I am not 100% focused on getting laid bro.

I am primarily focused on business.

Secondarily focused on body.

Thirdly, focused on Game.

That means, biz is 8-10hr a day. Somtimes 12.

Body is 2-3hrs a day.

Game, is 2-3hrs. Sometimes 4.

I have done my Red Shirt year, when I did the dating huste full time, 80hrs a week, for 1.5 years.

I then graduated to business/money, and working on body and game for the longer haul.

I still grind in the streets 2 hrs every fuckin day. Go to the clubs 2 times a week, sometimes more.

I still work on myself aggressively every day.

Welcome to success. You have to take it year by year.

And put in your whole fucking life on this shit. Success is the hardest thing in life. It will take your very soul.

If you want it, and I mean, truly want it, we take the choice to say "fuck it" and put in the work daily................

Thanks for reading my log, I really like when guys reach out and let me know they have been inspired in some small way. I am just a regular guy, I am not shit trust me, I just had the balls to ask for help from others and then I basically put in a level of work that IMO is never going to get close to being touched in KYIL history and through grinding alone, became a better man.

The future should be good if I bust my ass and work smart

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:41 am

Radical wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:37 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:12 am
House Parties

Me and @Paw will start building up our contact list of hot girls. This is, during day game, if they’re Hot, receptive, and had a BF but seem as if they may be fairly connected, we’ll exchange, and stay in touch. We will throw house parties in Budapest, and invite a fucking boatload of hot girls, and men wise, it will be invite only and focused purely on my best bros (Anyone in my chats, is welcome, so IronWill Tribe, No Brains Crew, Pathfinders Men’s Group).
Love it
If you're in Europe, come bro.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:03 am

Sat 10th: Day 5 – 5 Quality Sets Per Day (1/7)

Annoyingly, I forgot my headphones.

I am working on sending ONE approach audio a day to my chat. I am sending one to The Dom once or twice a week. This, is often a 1 to 2 minute audio, so is sustainable.

APPROACHES:

Headed out later, due to being so fucking busy with content. Me and Paw headed out to do life admin and buy containers to freeze ice for our ice plunge.

1 Quality set, she was initially hard to stop, but kept hitting her, and then she invested, and started talking about British comedy. Her bus came, so she ran!

2 Very pretty girl, was into me. She asked me to join her and her friends at some bar. I declined as I had plans. Exchanged. Texted her but she hasn’t read the message yet.

-We then went to a bar.

3 Did a fun set with Peter. They were English girls, are fucking absolutely horrendous to talk to. Reminds me of why I left the UK. English girls, are the definition of unreceptive, boring, stale, unpleasant, standoffish, and just fucking c**ts. Having approached 5,000+ in my time, have the sample size. Product:Market fit. If you disagree, your SMV enables you to coast. Deal with it & keep it moving.

4 UGH. Another pair of English girls. As soon as I hear the accent, I should fucking dip. Stayed with it, to see if I could make anything happen. They had boyfriends.

5 Mega hotties. We got blown out lol

6 2 German girls. They were OK. They wouldn’t hook they, were looking for their friends, and anxious to GTFO. But one gave me IOIs. Interesting. She was a little attracted.

7 Polish girls. They wouldn’t hook as they had to find their girlfriends, they were on a girls night, but they were cool. One was tall and hot, and seemed into me. Her short friend got a little pee’d off and dragged her away. I did have The Viking with me, my housemate and Chad, Paw, but given his SMV, he doesn’t really like to approach girls who are not pretty hot. Which means I have to do some of these solo. Which ain’t an issue.

Notes:

European girls are just way hotter, nicer, and there is a glimmer of hope.

Being exposed to English girls again, when I have made a concerted attempt to get the fuck out of England, was annoying. Respectfully, I simply do not enjoy these women, they’re not my preference, and that’s my right to choose. The next time I hear that accent, unless they are f**king hot, or clearly into me, I am f**king turning around and bouncing instantly.

Day game reflection:

-What I did better: With the set that exchanged, I called her sexy, touched her, felt her arms and tattoo. She seemed into it.
-What could be improved: There was some approach hesitancy. I have a good level of social freedom, but this needs to be leaned into more. There is also, I noticed, a tendency to be “nice” on the sets where the girl is giving me fucking nothing. I think I picked this up in England. By spending my life talking to chicks who were, pretty much always hard unreceptive, I think I developed this as some sort of defence mechanism. Talking to European women, who, for some reason, just do not have a major problem with interacting with me, and are willing to atleast listen and see me as a normal person, I noticed I am able to be far more grounded, speak slow, and project a more confident sexual energy, at times. These times, are rare. Generally, I am far too nice, not polarising, and not competent at all at day game at this moment. Will keep working.
What to work on for next session: Sexulise, be more of a sexual threat, neg, tease, be a bastard.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:34 am
DAILY CHECKIN:

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 24: Sunday 11/06/2023

Non Negotiable
(1) Content: Vlog & Content Work 2hrs
-Shoot vlog / Edit & Upload @ Co Creative Work Space
-2 Long Form Tony Robbins + 1 Interview w/ Kai
-15 Shorts
(2) Day Game – 5 Quality Sets / 10m Lead Gen

High Leverage
(1) Social Media Domination
(2) Life Admin: Budapest White Visa, Yettel Sim, other high leverage life admin, conf. Price increase in succint way w/ Sherwyn, Igor, and Ronnie
(3) Network Like A Beast

Others:

Calls
(A) Thebastard
(B) D
(C) C

Others
-Intro Dino. Study Dino.
-Mens Group admin
-Body Progress Update
-Reading: Negative Thought
-Bed!

Notes:

I will write my FR for yesterday's approaches.

Part of getting ahead is pushing through the thoughts that say, dude you’re so tired today, take it easy.

Part of being a High Value Man in the making, is gutting up and just doing the f**king work even when you resent it and are fucking spent.

You can always do SOMETHING.

Every day I choose to fucking work and live the hustle that is my life, I have chosen success, and I have made a decision that will put me 0.01% ahead of the rest of the world.

In time, that will add up.

There will be a day when I am so far ahead, that others who did not do the ass busting, and sometimes brain busting, work, will never be able to catch up.

F**k them.

I am the one who was destroyed sick for years, roombound housebound agorophobic for years. I am the one who lost time, and fell behind.

I was the one who got himself out, through god tier grinding for years.

And I am the one who will get myself to the top.

That will be done, by taking the warriors path. And truly dedicating oneself.

All I’ve got for ya.

MAC
EVENING CHECKIN:

Non Negotiable
(1) Content: Vlog & Content Work 2hrs (DONE)
-Shoot vlog / Edit & Upload @ Co Creative Work Space (DONE)
-2 Long Form Tony Robbins + 1 Interview w/ Kai (DONE, apart from interview with Kai)
-15 Shorts (DONE)

(2) Day Game – 5 Quality Sets / 10m Lead Gen (DONE)

High Leverage (FAIL)
(1) Social Media Domination
(2) Life Admin: Budapest White Visa, Yettel Sim, other high leverage life admin, conf. Price increase in succint way w/ Sherwyn, Igor, and Ronnie
(3) Network Like A Beast

Others:

Calls
(A) Thebastard (DONE)

Others (FAIL)
-Intro Dino. Study Dino.
-Mens Group admin
-Body Progress Update
-Reading: Negative Thought
-Bed!

Did my level best.

Worked hard.

Content huste:

Shot, edited, and uploaded the following vlog:

Reposted to FB. Write some copy for it.

Uploaded 2 long form. Put together copy and thumbnails.

Uploaded 15 shorts.

FUCK YES

Scoped out meeting rooms.....

Cold Approach:

Given I am fasting today, I was a bit stressed, vibe was off, but persisted regardless.

1 - Talked for a while, she wouldnt invest. Saw her wedding ring.
2 - She was "busy" and "had to phone". She legit wasnt in the mood.
3 - Didn't speak English, but she was adorable.

Coudlnt find any other volume! Sunday man.

Came back home. Rested for 30m.

Went out and approached again. Couldnt find volume.

Came bac. Call w/ The Bastard.

Chatted with Paw after. We drained the ice tub.

Now I am bone tired and fucking spent.

Off to bed.

Nothing left. Can't even think.

One day I will be abundant in money, women, and clout.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:32 pm

DAILY CHECKIN + EVENING CHECKIN

WEEK 25: MONDAY 12/06/2023

Self Improvement: For those who follow me on IG, you’ll see me and Paw have successfully worked out a way to have daily ice baths. We bought a freezer, lots of containers, and we freeze tonnes of ice each day (~50kg). We have a 5m ice bath each morning, which will be taken up to 15m as the months go by.
Client Work
Onboarding
Biz Catch Up Tasks
Body: OMAD. Rest from gym.
Mindset: 5 Quality Approaches A Day – 0/7 (Tired and bad vibe)

FR: Day 9 5 Quality Approaches A Day - 0/7

1 Edged away and had to go. Scottish. Uk people in general ugh no thank you
2 Leaving tomorrow and in a rush, wouldn’t really invest, off to meet friends. What do I do in this situation when they are heading by away and don’t have time? I need to be prepared for it. Advice for a line would be welcome for when they are literally enroute to meet friends….

3 In a rush to meet her mum and had a bf

Saw her hysterically laughing with her mum 5 m later

I waved to them both ‘hey’

I give negative fucks about comfort seeking normies we no longer speak the same language

4 pushed for exchange twice she refused but a nice gal very cuck no vibe, tourist from Germany

5 she wasn’t really vibing and said ‘I’ve got to go’

Did like 3 approaches where it want hitting at all. Won’t count these

Tired. Bad vibe. Did one further approach she was very unreceptive.

Did a further approach. Wouldn’t stop. Time was 9pm so I get it’s late.
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:39 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
2 Leaving tomorrow and in a rush, wouldn’t really invest, off to meet friends. What do I do in this situation when they are heading by away and don’t have time? I need to be prepared for it. Advice for a line would be welcome for when they are literally enroute to meet friends….
It's not about the logistics, it's that you don't have frame. You need to shock them.

"I'm about to meet my friends too, actually I just..." <continue prattering on>

"What time are you meeting your friends?" "ok so stop and chat for 2 minutes, relax"

very shocking but can work in extreme situations. This is Shadow game:
"What's the matter, you hate brown men? Don't be racist"
MakingAComeback

Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:17 pm

Currently over the moon. Had my first every day game pull.

Approaches a very pretty girl on Friday, got her out on date earlier. Venue switched to the bridge, then to a bench, and then to my place. Listened to music. Went to my room.

She was OK with touch but kinda uncomfortable in a way also. Let me be right up on her, hand on her back, other hand on her leg. We sipped wine and had a great night together.

Went for the kiss but before I could she made me kiss her on the cheek lol.

Super comfort girl, she has had 1 BF ever, and that was only 6 months. She has barely dated in her life.

Girl was super pretty to me, pretty face, great eyes, nice body, totally lean, overall just lovely. Date was fun. Really liked it.

Rags is pretty cool with the audio, nothing horrendous, there's things to improve, but we expected that.

Awaiting feedback from Master Pancake.

Will keep working. I won't overload The Dom with my long ass date audios as he is on the road and busy right now.

I'll keep hustling and stay with it and get more audios to help me level up.

This girl, was a super comfort girl, so not bangable on the first date, but I'll push for another date and try to go further, and see. I went on like 10 dates with Lou with no bang (we never did) so I am not going beyond 3 with a girl, ever, but I enjoyed this date a lot and it is a well needed win.

Back in the streets hustling tomorrow, and I will get more dates from day game, and see if I can make anything happen.

Online, is cucked here massively, very weird, not getting anything at all. I personally feel like, online dating isn't workable for me anymore. People want to insist it's an account issue but it was not exactly great in London. These things aren't good signs. I have my own opinion on SMV and online dating. If I am wrong, I'll let you know, but I've not had any worthwhile success via onlie dating for the past few years, apart from 1 lay once that happened in April 2022.

Doesn't really matter, because there's day game.

In other countries, I can have a go at day and night game, and there is a chance for success.

UK, that was just impossible. Now, being in Budapest, I can see that, it is actually humanly possible for me to date pretty girls and maybe even close them at some stage. Day game, imo, is workable outside of the UK. However, online has been really bad for me outside the UK, and was where literally all my lays came from. Weird situation.
pancakemouse wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
It's not about the logistics, it's that you don't have frame. You need to shock them.

"What time are you meeting your friends?" "ok so stop and chat for 2 minutes, relax"

Makes sense, I will do this.

And yeah, I will use tha shocking line, because I give negative fucks and I have already done literally 5,000+ approaches and it's just a game at this point so why not....lol
MattsCrib wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:30 pm
pancakemouse wrote:

If a person isn't interested in you, why should one keep trying? Isn't that exactly the opposite of what this site promotes? This seems like the same kind of game-y stuff.
You don't even approach so.........yeah, don't post nonsense in my thread Matt. I am fighting for a better life. Respect that I seek companionship and need Game to make that happen.

What else am I supposed to do, lay down and fucking rot?

It's either learn game or just accept what life will give me, which is nothing.

Winners find ways to win.

Losers will always find a way to lose.

This person doesnt like me, this person is busy, this girl is into this, yada yada yada.

The roaches are against us, the flees are rebelling.

Bullshit.

Fuciking weak as piss and they will get the other side of MAC DADDY's pimp hand round here. Literally the wrong log to make bullshit excuses. LOL.

MAC

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

natedawg
Goal: Social Life
Motto: Whatever you do, don't quit.

Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:39 pm

LET'S GO.

Let the inputs work, brother. You're doing great man.
2023-2024 Goals

Year 1: Pg 1-42

"As long I don't quit, I can't lose." - Alex Hormozi

**Feeling lost/unmotivated? Read this:viewtopic.php?p=48007#p48007

** Trust in the process Andy laid out for me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1279346/11913966
september
Name: Loki
Goal: master game
Motto: wagmi

Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:43 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:25 pm
No I mean, do whatever works but I just mean isn't it everything that guys like Andy for example do NOT promote? The opposite... Being completely honest etc. Definitely not lay down and rot. I just mean moving on to another person.
Maybe you wanna read something of the rest of his log where he tried that 5000 times and it didn't work?

You know not everyone gets to be tall, white, lean, and facially attractive like you or I, right? Where Just Be Yourself game automatically brings the girl to your room?

Everyone else has to do Actual Game, which does work, and caters specifically to what women want, which is a guy who can take them on emotional rollercoasters and display social strength. They're attracted to game the same way they're attracted to big muscles - it shows you can win social altercations, the same way muscles win you physical ones.

I'd say if anything that Radical Honesty is just straight up unattractive - you're abandoning the chance to show off your social strength to the girl - it's just that the guys espousing it tend to be attractive enough that it's worth the filtering. Plus the autistic, masculine, and bisexual chicks out there who respond to dry logical interactions, don't mind as much.
0/10000 lays, 582.94 underage approaches, 8 seconds nofap, 929 day streak complaining + no action
schizoposting log
schizo voice notes telegram channel
best value photoshoot in north america
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:46 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Approaches a very pretty girl on Friday, got her out on date earlier. Venue switched to the bridge, then to a bench, and then to my place. Listened to music. Went to my room.
oh my fucking god my dude

here we go man

i have been literally busting my balls lately because i'm like "we need to avenge ravi" u know what i'm talking about.

2023 is gonna be the year of the browns WOOOOOO 🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤🟤
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:42 am

Bumping legendary thread
Lets gooooo
LGTM
Slickbackkhair
Goal: Sleep 30chicks in2years
Motto: Do the work every damn day

Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:00 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

She was OK with touch but kinda uncomfortable in a way also. Let me be right up on her, hand on her back, other hand on her leg. We sipped wine and had a great night together.

Went for the kiss but before I could she made me kiss her on the cheek lol.

Super comfort girl, she has had 1 BF ever, and that was only 6 months. She has barely dated in her life.

Girl was super pretty to me, pretty face, great eyes, nice body, totally lean, overall just lovely. Date was fun. Really liked it.

Rags is pretty cool with the audio, nothing horrendous, there's things to improve, but we expected that.

Awaiting feedback from Master Pancake.

Will keep working. I won't overload The Dom with my long ass date audios as he is on the road and busy right now.

I'll keep hustling and stay with it and get more audios to help me level up.

This girl, was a super comfort girl, so not bangable on the first date, but I'll push for another date and try to go further, and see. I went on like 10 dates with Lou with no bang (we never did) so I am not going beyond 3 with a girl, ever, but I enjoyed this date a lot and it is a well needed win.

Back in the streets hustling tomorrow, and I will get more dates from day game, and see if I can make anything happen.
YES

LETS GO
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:41 am

Congratulations dude. One of many to come.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:26 am

DAILY CHECKIN

WEEK 25: WEDNESDAY 14/06/2023

BW: 187.7

8 Self Improvement Block (DONE)
10m Outdoor / Visualisation & Writing Affirmations (10m)
ATG: Stretches / CT (5m)
Skincare, Shave / Forum Checkin

(1) BIZ: 5k P/M by Dec 25th
-NBD: 1hr
-Content Machine (2hr)
-Client Work
-Client Calls
-Network Like A Beast (2hr)

(2) BODY: Adonis Ratio by Jul 2024
-Gym: Back & Biceps (To Failure)

(3) MINDSET: Solid Game
-CA – 5 Quality Approaches / Get Yettel sim: Study sticking points befoe, during, and after session.
-Online Lead Gen (10m)
-Daily Debrief: Write FR, upload audio, review feedback
Notes: Rags2Bitches date audio feedback. Study Shadow’s notes.

Others:
Call Mum
Biz To Do: 30m
Life To Do: 30m (1) Bman notes to Men’s Group, (2) Buda White Visa, (3) Buy Reverse Osmosis Filter

Me Time:
Read: Success – Dino
Read: Biz – Social Media Domination

Wind Down & Bed

KEEP HAMMERING

MAC

NOTES:

Thanks for the support and comments bros.

I feel good mentally today.

It helps my mind a lot to know that, there is the odd gal out there who will go on fun dates with me. It's great.

Back working today.

WE WILL SUCCEED
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:43 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Online, is cucked here massively, very weird, not getting anything at all.
Interesting, a year ago you had a ton of matches that were just basically time wasters.
The more guys rely on apps, the more cold approach is king.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z