The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:36 pm

I feel your pain, I'm with you :(

Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:09 pm

Haha, thanks bros!

Takes a whole lotta time. Brick by brick, you can build a house. I have another year of work on my looks before it gets better. It's an investment I am willing to make. Thats the game we have chosen to play.

MON 30/08/2022
THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 39

ACTIONS:
(1) COPYWRITING: Study 8hrs / Practice run for info product copy
(2) GAME: 2hrs Reading Street Hustle
Others: Cold Thermogenesis, Stretch, Postural Work, Life admin

Notes:

Will drive as much marketing know how into my head. It’s going to be a blend of massive action with learning, and practical execution. I will practice with C's project: sales letters, email sequences, the lot. Internet marketing project in the ether will be a fantastic opportunity to do something potentially quite big: will need to learn a lot and get total clarity in Kajabi, email list building, FB ads.

Life will come together, I’ll get where I need to be financially. 5-10 years extreme grinding. It’ll come.

I am now 10 days post op with the hair transplant so I can sleep in a normal position! It’ll begin to get easier now.

610 Sunrise & Visualise Day
620 Tongue
640 Core
7 BAB / Supps
730 Stretch: ATG Zero
8 Posture: McKenzie / D Pull
830 YT Growth Blast: WT Schedule for the week / Mewwing: Chew Mastic Gum
930 Copy / Myobrace
1030 Copy / Myobrace
1130 Copy / Myobrace
1230 CT (20m) / Lunch
130 Life Admin: (1) Admiral, (2) Call re. screening, (3) Chase mens clinic
230 Copy / Myobrace
330 Copy / Myobrace
430 Copy / Myobrace
530 Dinner / Supps
630 Copy / Myobrace
730 Copy / Myobrace
830 Game
930 Game &Tongue
1030 Core
1045 Bed, D Pull / Visualise Day Tomorrow

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:48 pm

just had to link this because i think your project name is so cool and it resonates with me when i listen to this song from my favorite band. i'll always think of MAC when i listen to this song.

We're rising again
....uuh, like phoenix from the ashes
we will go where no man's gone before
Rise like phoenix from the ashes
let us boldly go where no man's gone before
we don't need your tomorrow
we will do it our own way
and the world belongs to us forevermore
We'll rise,
we will go where no man's gone before
to hell with your tomorrow
we'll do it our own way
and our spirit will remain forevermore
so keep your dreams of progress
you cannot win at all
the spirit will remain forevermore
Rising again
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:52 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:20 pm
ravi hair.jpg
I honestly think, hair transplant or not, that you should rock the buzzed look. It really suits you.
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:49 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
working 100hrs a week just to escape. That was all I ever knew. 5 paper rounds at 11 years old, 2 jobs at 16, put myself through University. Just a dog. Fighting for everything.
why this guy is the MAX hustler on the forums

COME TO THE BULLDOG PEN
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵, childhood in religious cult, turned teenage internet gay, now aspiring toxic male.
📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:07 pm

Thanks for the posts bros!

I gotta say, I love the buzzed down look. I think it's great. I will let it grow for 6-9 months, hell a yeah if need be, then I am gonna buzz it the fuck down once more :-D

I think it's a good look for me. It gives me edge. I am quite soft spoken and mild mannered. This look is positive for my sex appeal in my opinion.

Still working. Day is going fairly well.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:33 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
But maybe this dog will one day know peace.
Will he?
War it's not good but it's necessary.

It's a constant of humans as we have been in a warfare for most of our lifetime, we are just lucky that our ancestors gave us such a relative peaceful period.
But inside of us, we are tuned to be at war, whatever the foe is, and in this particular case, COMFORT is the enemy...
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:54 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
But maybe this dog will one day know peace.
Will he?

It's a constant of humans as we have been in a warfare for most of our lifetime, we are just lucky that our ancestors gave us such a relative peaceful period.
But inside of us, we are tuned to be at war, whatever the foe is, and in this particular case, COMFORT is the enemy...
Strongly resonate with this bro.

I agree.

Would rather life a warrior than take the easy path.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:01 pm

Today was not bad, working through Lucas' course. Almost completed it now. @Lieutenant Lucid I will then move onto the AWAI course and run through that, then read the recommended books. I have copy to practice with and pending a successful result, a testimonial to come.

Tomorrow, back at it.

Sex drive is up lately. Like a lot! I was meant to fully rest due to the HT but I can't help it. Did some online hustle, got 3 dates lined up (Wed, Thur, Fri). First two are chubbers yes (lol), final one is not that bad.

Flakes permitting, lets see....

Back tomorrow & grinding. Here's the plan:

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 39

THUR 31/08/2022

ACTIONS
(1) COPY: 8.5RHS
(2) GAME: Date
Others: YT growth, Mewwing, Life admin, Date

610 Sunrise / Vis
620 Tongue / Dick Pull
640 Core
7 BAB / Supps / Peat Supps
730 Zero / Text Date to confirm for tonight / Ping R
815 Posture / YT WT Scheduling
9 Copy / Chew (1)
10 Copy / Myobrace (2)
11 Copy / Myobrace (3)
12 Copy / Ping H (4)
1 CT
130 Light
2 Lunch & Supps / Call Admiral
3 Copy / Mybrace (5)
4 Copy / Myobrace (6)
5 Copy / Myobrace (7)
6 Copy / Myobrace (8)
645 Hot shower
7 Colin Theriot Live Training / Drink & Chill (8.5)
8 Date

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:32 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:54 pm
AskTheDom wrote:

Will he?

Strongly resonate with this bro.

I agree.

Would rather life a warrior than take the easy path.

Ravi
It's Chadistan or bust!
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:34 am

CHADISTAN OR BUST!

SUCCESS IS THE ONLY OPTION

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:52 am

Date Writeup:

Date last night. Gal from Hinge. Bit of a chubber, and was a bit heavier in person. But interesting chick, convo was great! First date for her in a long while, and we enjoyed it. Went for the pull, she wasn't game, but was game for a walk. So we did that. After about 5 mins, went for the pull again. 2nd strike, she's not down. She wants to continue the walk, I tell her I'm heading back. Hug,, kiss on the cheek and depart. She continues to the bus and thanks me for a good evening.

Date ended at around 1hr/1hr10.

Good that I valued my time.

The convo was good, but there was some rust here. Good I practised on her. I am not sure I could have had sex with her because she didn't seem game, but equally, I simply would not want to. I do not want to be too superficial here, but when fat is in excess, it makes a person so unattractive. The facial features melt away, body looks like an amorphous blob. It's so unattractive.

What I did well:
-Asked probing questions, went deeper, cold reads, got her really opening up
-Teasing & Disagreement, made fun of her a little, disagreed also

What I need to improve:
-Tiny bit of physical touch, not a whole lot, just a little here and there. I don't like it when you're sat directly across the other person on a date, sat next to each other works better IMO. Must make a point of doing a lot more physical touch next time. This gal, whilst I was NOT into her at all, was fine with touch.
-Sexual tension: I didn't compliment her, tell her she looks good, or otherwise take this date into the zone of possible sexual threat.

Next Steps:
-Ensure more physical touch, try to do some every 10-15 mins
-Sexual tension: Need to compliment, inject some type of sexual energy. Must be done upon seeing the chick, and then compliment her again during the date, perhaps a feature you like - her eyes, smile, whatever.

Side-Note: I am unsure of how my vibe was on this date. I may opt to record the next one. My energy is a bit different lately. I am a lot calmer, more composed, and more grounded/stoic. I am unsure of what exactly happened, but post-Budapest, I have found myself less reactive and, for lack of a better term, firmer as a man.

I have another date tonight, whilst she's also carrying a little around with her, she looks better than this chick did. She's also from NY (Staten Island). That's amusing for our international forum.

Back to work!

Have a date tonight, Friday, and Sat. That'll be 4 in a week, flakes permitting. Really good for the psyche, calibration, and getting where we need to be. The girl on Friday looks OK, and Saturday's chick is really attractive to me. I find her gorgeous. We'll see. Very rare is it that I can get dates with girls I feel attraction for. Very rare indeed!

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:58 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 39

THUR 01/08/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Copy: 6hrs study
(2) Game: Go on date, work through yesterday’s sticking points. Work on physical touch, creating sexual vibe
Others: Body work, Mewwing, CT

613 Sunrise
7 Tongue
730 Core
8 BAB / Supps / Peat / Confirm with Dana for tonight
830 Stretch: ATG Zero
9 Posture: McKenzie Extension work / WT Schedule
930 Copy / Mewwing: Chew 1hr (1)
1030 Copy / Myobrace (2)
1130 Copy / Myobrace (3)
1230 Lunch / Online Hustle
130 Copy / Myobrace (4)
230 Copy / Myobrace (5)
330 Copy / Myobrace (6)
430 Vlogging: Mewwing Update / Send ND Lib Rep Training
530 Dinner & Pre-date Supplements / Online Hustle – Lean into Hinge
630 Cold Thermogenesis
7 Hot shower / Go to date
730 Date

Time to execute...........

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:09 am

Date last night: she totally flaked. All good ;-)

Confirmed for Thursday a few days ago. Send her a text in the morning to confirm, she replies at like 130pm saying "hey work was wild", I tease her a little and call her wild, and say I'll see you later. She replies saying she might not get off until 7. I say cool, I'll see you at 8. She texts about finishing up etc.

It's a grey area, she hasn't confirmed as such, and she's very poor with her comms.

She doesn't show.

Unmatched, removed and moving on.

...And yes, she was a total porker. To add insult to injury, so to speak.

I legit got stood up on Sat. Date on Wed, didn't pull, and she sent the 'no connection text' - fine, I made errors. Thurs, flake. Let's see what happens tonight. This chick is also about average looking - a massive step up from my usual.

Furthermore, it appears as if I may be getting some long overdue luck. I have a date Sat, and the chick is really cute (~6). I also got a lead last night, and have a date Sunday, and again, this girl is pretty (~6). In their texting, they are also pleasant, warm, and comparably quite sweet.

This is great and gives me hope. I am at 197.2lbs now. When I get to 180lbs, I should be ripped. Totally ripped. If I need to go down further, so be it. This will do wonders for my face, jaw, and overall structure. I will have to get some very solid professional photos, on the calibre of what people like Joe take, hell if I need to fly to the states to shoot with him, so be it. Thereafter, the quality I want will come.....

I will get these 3 lays some how brothers. Some fucking way. Thereafter, I have to get this money. I am happy to focus on finances, pursue quality (day game 3-4x a week), and just work on becoming more attractive through many many months in the gym with a solid diet. Once this project ends, if I am going on a date once every 2 months or something, but the chick is actually a worthwhile girl, so be it.

The world of dating is woman's world. It's hard for a man to win! The world of biz and finance, however, we actually have a shot.....That may be my PRIMARY goal whilst I continue to build myself up as a man. Cold approach simply won't stop for the next 5 years and I need to crack online dating to enable real quality.....I have a plan.

ANYWAY: back to the hustle.

Last night was weird AF, my heart was racing a tonne and I was having stress responses. Also do not know WTF was up with my gut. My geuss: I think my body may be keto adapting, which is great, but can be uncomfortable in the interim. It this is the case, then it's good.

Texted the chick for tonight: she may flake, I have a weird feeling I'm in a wave of some bullshit.

I don't even care.

TIME TO WORK,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:14 am

No shows like that are crazy. When in doubt, just text them "hey can you confirm" and if they ignore it, just assume she's not gonna show and make other plans.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome