The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:35 pm

@SamJ_ has made a good point, and a former wing of mine told me something analogous - you should seek to explore multiple pipelines, ideally as many as possible. I can see in your recent writings, MAC, that you're more resentful and desperate than before. From what I get, you're currently doing:
  • Daygame
  • Nightgame
Social circle is missing from that. I'll remark that social circle isn't for everyone, but by that ilk neither is cold approach or online. Some types just aren't suited to certain guys. You've got interests in guitar and spiritual aspects, so it might be worth finding a class to just spend an hour at once a week (ideally one that actually has young-ish women attending) so you can have more normal conversations with them. Cold approach can be just too daunting when you're in a bad spout.

Hell, I would wing with you if I actually had time on weekends, but as it stands I'm screwed for that atm (unless I was to take time off during the week and go somewhere like London). Competent wingmen are real important, especially for picking apart your interactions and finding out what's wrong.

Hope that helps,
Z
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:49 pm

MAC'S SEPTEMBER BODY UPDATE / PROGRESS THOUGHTS

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

FRONT 1

Month to Month Comparison (August - Sept)

FRONT 2

SIDE 1

SIDE 2

BACK 2

FRONT 2

FRONT 3

SIDE 1

STARTING KYIL FORUM BW: 248.8LBS
CURRENT BW: 213.4LBS (DOWN 35.4lbs!)

I have lost fat and gained muscle, ALL my lifts went up, my clothes all fit different an I have to get new jeans etc. I hired an excellent trainer from Andy’s group who started working with me about 2 months ago and he has been FUCKIN AWESOME.

So this is where I am this month, and next month, I will grind my bones to dust to be even better and will go in the weight room and move slag iron through sheer force of will.

To be a better man, know that I am prepared to diet and train and until there is not an ounce of fat left on my body and there is rock hard muscle over every square inch of my frame.

I know for a dude like me to improve my outcomes, for someone who has 12+ years of rejection, constant disappointment, and is deep into learned helplessness, it is going to be fucking sickening levels of effort and a journey many will never understand.

And that is precisely what excites me about it all.

I have said from the start there may be 5 years of brutal grind ahead to get to a good level. This is my intuition. Expect a lot of pain and suffering, expect me to be broken in mind body and spirit many, many times, and if you’re not OK with seeing a guy struggle for his life like that, this is NOT the log for you. Stop reading and go elsewhere. I am a dog and am built for war rather than peace, so it is an intense life where everything is attacked until victory comes.

Ok so that is where I am right now with my body. Started here at 250lbs, the year before that I was a BIG boy at 270lbs (extreme health problems took me from 185 to 270lbs and I almost lost my life in the process). Now, I’m 213lbs and have built a good bit of muscle in the process.

I HAVE noticed it did improve my situation a little. A little, but it was needed man. I have had a total of 2 girls not be really disgusted / awful hateful cunts in daytime approaches, which was really lovely and really is progress.

That’s all for now gents, I have a tonne of work to do now and looks like I won’t be getting much sleep tonight.

Thoughts:

Sure, I am going through some growing pains, and yes some of my recent writings may be hard to read for some of you brothers of mine. This is how I am, I am internally driven and am not necessarily a guy who is able to relax and just enjoy the process. How I achieved the things I have achieved so far in my life was through directing everything I had. I understand I have made the error of focusing on too many goals at once recently, so I immediately course corrected and now the goals are: (1) Dating, and (2) Biz. The rest is just the stuff of life, gym, wellness and guitar.

I have a lot of fight in me which is what dogs are about. You may read some fucking horrible shit in the months to come, but this journey is not one of just months, it's one of YEARS. I am willing to go until I'm dead man. You'lll see me posting here in 10 years working on other challenges, maybe I will be married then and running a large company, I may have way bigger problems than I have ever had, but I will just be fighting. Welcome to the grind...........I have been living like this my whole life.

Approach anxiety is a big factor for me, understandable, but it'll likely simmer down after 6-9 months of relentless approaching. I will have a far better body and will have built a biz and increased my streams of income.

All you can do is work until you bleed man. Some cunts just have to suffer to even move forward an inch, that’s life, and if you’re reading this and you’re a guy like me, keep working because you are my brother in arms and it is people like you who give me energy. Secretly one of the reasons I have such a disgusting drive is because I am a hardcase cunt who life just knocked the shit out of the second I entered this world, and if I actually succeed, which I might, that alone will give me everlasting peace. The record reel of all the struggles still plays in my head daily and it gets me up first thing in the morning and makes me fucking grind.

I secretly wish for the extreme success of all the men who were delt a bad hand, but are killing themselves every day for the have a chance to be a better man and do the right thing. This is my 12th year of self improvement, and I am still making progress. It's what gives me energy. I prefer men who came from hell and crawled out the sewer and want to be friends with them over other blokes who I cannot relate to 1 iota – they may as well be another species. I block all the rest of the world out and just want to make something of myself so in the future, maybe there will be one person who I can help out of the dungeon. We all want to make a contribution to our fellow man.

In sum, I know there are four more gears inside me, I know I have 10x more drive, 10x more willpower, and 10x more resilience inside me. Ultimately, I know I live the best life I can because I am willing to sacrifice everything and grind until there is nothing left.

One fact about me is that I was not supposed to make it past age 24. When I was in the hospital at that time in a critical state, that was supposed to be it, but life left me with just one breath. That’s where it made the critical mistake……..all I ever need is one more breath and I will keep working.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:05 pm

drz wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:35 pm
@SamJ_ has made a good point, and a former wing of mine told me something analogous - you should seek to explore multiple pipelines, ideally as many as possible. I can see in your recent writings, MAC, that you're more resentful and desperate than before. From what I get, you're currently doing:
  • Daygame
  • Nightgame
Social circle is missing from that. I'll remark that social circle isn't for everyone, but by that ilk neither is cold approach or online. Some types just aren't suited to certain guys. You've got interests in guitar and spiritual aspects, so it might be worth finding a class to just spend an hour at once a week (ideally one that actually has young-ish women attending) so you can have more normal conversations with them. Cold approach can be just too daunting when you're in a bad spout.

Hell, I would wing with you if I actually had time on weekends, but as it stands I'm screwed for that atm (unless I was to take time off during the week and go somewhere like London). Competent wingmen are real important, especially for picking apart your interactions and finding out what's wrong.

Hope that helps,
Z
Hey bro,

Nah, this is nothing new for me, don't worry too much about it - it's totally normal and genuine hardcore self-improvement hurts all the way to your soul. Many times I have felt pain in the deepest fabric of my being. That's life and if I actually succeed it will be life then too because I will never, ever, ever stop working and pushing forward with everything I've got until God decides he needs my soul to go on to the next life.

I have done various spiritual groups, including a 6 month MasterMind, man I've done a whole lot trust me.

It's not an issue being in a bad spot or anything like that, most of my life was a bad spot ;-) It's not a problem. Bad spot or good spot, I will raise my sword and wade in the blood of the enemy......

I appreciate the concern but I will be OK, I

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

drz

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:51 pm

Alright, fair play just thought I'd point it out. As others might vouch for here, if you can get a decent online profile then getting arrangements/dates can be real easy. What are your latest profile pictures, are they on here? Once I got decent pictures on my Coffee Meets Bagel profile, I got almost 20 dates (including a few second dates) in the space of 4 months.

Gr8 stuff on the weight loss; looks like your love handles have definitely shrunk. Keep it up!
My goals (next 4 years):

My log
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:57 pm

I do appreciate it. Hahah thanks. Man, I want to get another photoshoot done for OLD but lookswise I am FAR from where I've got a prayer on the world of online dating.

I will have to lose another 20-30lbs and before they will give me a chance.

The next shoot will come but it will have to be in a few months time.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

drz

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:06 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
That would definitely help in reality, but I'd still keep trying. Absolutely try with another photoshoot though. Keen to see the results.
My goals (next 4 years):

My log
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:12 pm

Open minded to it but know from experience I will need to lose ATLEAST another 10lbs before anything changes with OLD.

If you read the log, you'll know there is a lot of data behind that (300 messages a day, 2 boosts a day, 3 photoshoots, 3 profile overhaulrs, consistent action w/ OLD daily for 3 months - 2 matches, of very obese women with between 2 and 5 kids in tow, and yes we have been working on 8 dating apps).

It will get better but that time is in the future when my weight is on point and style is better.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:13 am

211.4lbs this morning

Should have posted the pics today and gotten more shine!

I will be 200lbs before In know it, at that point I shouldn't have much fat.

Off to London shortly, 3 days of approach.

Will also read in the downtime and maybe watch a documentary.

Working on my laptop on the train down, and getting shit done.

Will update on Monday............

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:25 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
lookswise I am FAR from where I've got a prayer on the world of online dating.

Respectfully, this is a false limiting belief in my experience.

It would take me hours though to write up a proper post on good portraits, specific photos that have made a big difference for minority clients, etc

Would be happy to do a call sometime, I can explain the types of photos you need to shoot from experience with similar situations and you can give me marketing advice.

Great job on the weight loss man, keep it up
MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:28 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:25 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
lookswise I am FAR from where I've got a prayer on the world of online dating.

Respectfully, this is a false limiting belief in my experience.

It would take me hours though to write up a proper post on good portraits, specific photos that have made a big difference for minority clients, etc

Would be happy to do a call sometime, I can explain the types of photos you need to shoot from experience with similar situations and you can give me marketing advice.

Great job on the weight loss man, keep it up
Totally hear you man, it looks like it definitely could be. That said, the weight is important to get off, and I am working hard at it, so it won't hurt to shred another 10-15lbs before getting in front of the lens!

And we can definitely call & do some skills exchange, that would be awesome and I will hit you up!

Ok so just did some work on the website this morning, installed WordPress, updated the name servers etc gonna be a while before it goes live but later today I should be able to install a decent premium theme and start working on it.

Gotta get the train to the big smoke now will be a fun time

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Used the train journey to get my website up, watch this space:

https://earthboundmystic.co.uk/

Will post a blog a day and there is a whole lot to come........

Now arrived in London, time to check into hotel & get to work.

Approaching day & night.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:22 pm

I'll say this with love:

Stop jerking around with tech stuff

You're doing $5-$10/hour tasks such as setting up websites, installing plugins, and updating serves that can be outsourced on Fiverr. Even worse, website looks like crap and will need more work if you care about design (I don't but I guess you do)

You're 30 and already have a set of skills. There's no point developing new ones unless you're broke or get a boner over the idea of building websites.

I respect your decision to work hard on your business, but doing tech tasks is a sin. Better use that extra time to network with influencers in your niche or wind down.

Edit: and this comes from a guy who learned how to build websites from scratch and is actually decent at it. This year, I outsourced almost anything website-related and don't miss it a bit.
MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:45 am

Yoyo! Great points Crisis, I will oursource the low level tech stuff and get someone to get my site looking good, I just need to be able to post 1 blog article a day there, which I'll link on my free FB group / TikTok etc. I will look into this for sure, and it will save me time which I can use to develop the biz, that is, work on marketing, and building products (info products / workshops / in person nature retreats).

Yesterday was a beautiful day......

Arrived in London, lots of lovey women everywhere. I went 2/13 in 2.5hrs, and was joined by a great guy who is getting started on the private coaching group. He got 1 approach in today and I was like a proud Dad LOL! He's 21 and about to make a change so it kinda filled me with joy.

First interaction just went perfect, lovely Indian girl exchanged, she had a great overall energy and was just a lovely human. I will text her and try to hang out. 2nd exchange was with a girl from Canada who had a boyfriend, but she was sincerely one of the most beautiful girls I've spoken to in my life, she gave me her num and said we can be friends. Yes, that works very well for me, I just want to spend as much time getting to know women and just build relationships / connections as I can with the rest of my life. That means a lot to me, just wanting to know each other, you know?

There are guys who meet women like this, and actually have a life where they get to wake up next to them every day. That is called being one of life's champion. What if I could?

Linked up with @TimmyTurner , we had a great time hanging out, doing some nighttime approaches. I was hammering ALL day, so like approaching from 3-8pm, yes some of that was pushing my friend to approach, talking to him, etc, and we stopped for dinner at 6pm also. But was active and a great time. Hung with Timmy, tried a handful of nighttime approaches.

One was really interesting: a girl on the stairs, I just approached her, and there was just some sexual energy in the air, we were like very close face to face and she kinda tilted her head to the side like she wanted to kiss me. I was about to kiss her then a member of staff moved us off the stairs, and she got a bit flustered and ran away to her friends, I walked up thee stairs and kept approaching. The rest of the nighttime approaches were just constant blow offs. Some would say hi, but then just shake their head stuff like that. It was a SHARP contrast to daytime approaches where many of the girls were pretty nice and liked being complimented, they were lovely tbh....

So yeah I went to bed feeling good, turned the whole vibe of my week around, and I know inside I became a slightly better man.

Obviously gutted that Anthony Joshua lost to the incredible Uysk. Both excellent fighters, was arguably AJs biggest test, but that's the game of boxing.

Thanks brothers. I am going to go to Hamstead Heath to see my friend, and then I'll head back and meet my friend to approach. I will make myself do a few approaches on my own, as i can't rely on the crutch of being with someone else. London weekend approaches I typically have a friend with me.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:23 am

Notes to self:

I will know these feelings.

Won't be long.

2 years to be a better man is nothing. 5 years to have made serious money. And the rest of my life, can live rich and raise children. Then I can live the rest of my days a champion.

Mustn't sulk and get negative about this process, it is a win to sign off the day feeling good about the work you did. It's SO early, but I will be the best man I can be. Remember, you really must embody excellence, because this is not just about you, in the future, there will be other people who depend on you. You must get every aspect of you to the highest level you can get it. An elite body is possible, as is a successful business, a happy and lifelong marriage, and a life of rich satisfying experiences. Is there any doubt you will do the work for these things? Nope. Is there a doubt you will achieve them? Sometimes, I am doubtful I can meet a great gal. But in the back of my mind, I know that's bullshit. Just keep working. Keep working hard every day, In 2 years it will have gotten a lot better because it has to. Know the universe will never, ever deny a person who truly goes their all. It is not such a crazy place that undeserving people are rewarded in this world. Give every ounce of effort in your mind, body and soul, leave nothing left on the battlefield of life, when it's said and done, which won't be long now, you will be able to reflect on the journey you went on, and my god will it be a tale for the ages.....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SIGMA_1234
Goal: Digital Nomad Income
Motto: Action > Perfection

Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:33 pm

Hey man, just wanted to quickly jump on since you're so happening to be talking about websites.

Do you have a target customer avatar for this website?
Aspiring Digital Nomad

Follow my lifestyle journey log

Fitness:
-) Cut to 56 kg, then bulk after

Sex Enhancement:
-) Bathmate & Kegels

Learning goals:
-) 10 books
-) more note-taking & reviewing of past materials

^^Lifestyle habit tracker can be monitored here.

Learning Chinese Mandarin:
-) Mandarin 365 Project, monitor here.

Follow my business journey log

$ Goals:
-) US$3k/ mo nomad income
-) US$10k/ mo nomad income