The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun May 28, 2023 11:02 pm

Yo bros

I had a really good day today shrooming with Carl and chilling out

I like Carl a lot, I've been mentoring him for almost 2 years now. He's come a long way and thankfully he lives in the other reality and his dating life is fucking good. Happy for him and happy I was able to get him on the right track and avoid so much pain. I know I did a good thing for someone and I put a lot of time and energy into him. He lost his V, he now has a few chicks, all retained, lifes good for him, he's making 6 figures at 23, his future is bright as fuck.

I am good at what I do and understand the game of development so well.

He was of course playing with a different set of cards to me so thankfully it was not THAT hard. When he was able to get dates, he was able to just make it happen, because the girls actually liked him, and hence, made it quite easy. No game, massive beta, all that - but when chicks just like you, dating is normal, it just happens.

My shit I think is a diff. situation ofc but one I will learn to manage better and be stoic to.

We had a crazy deep convo today for like 6 hrs tripping fucking balls on shrooms.

It was intense, deep, we debated hardcore, but we have a close and deep relationship (I see him as my little brother tbh he's only a kid, 23) and he has also done a lot for me. He let's me crash at his place in London all the time for several days and this is what enables me to come here and hustle biz alllll fckin day until I am so tired I can't stand up, Often I don't even eat on these days and just drink water and grind meeting people shooting content etc.

I have a dream and I am willing to risk it all to live my dream, which is to be successful and to be happy and whole.

Carl asked me some good questions:

Ravi, I fear you are going to keep taking a lot of rejection, and you are going to become an old, angry, bitter man, who is going to say, fuck these bitches, I have allowed them to destroy me. Do you know this may happen to you?

How much pain do you want to take? You know this journey will be rough for you and you may not find someone. Do you just want to traumatise yourself?

He, as a total beta with no game whatsoever, is quite against game and seduction. Like most guys with acceptable SMV, he just does not have to see the harsh reality and thinks what I do is quite insane. Obv he is young and inexperienced, so I am just listening to his searching questions and processing them, and answering honestly.

I explained to him that, for the longest time, the women I was attracting were quite literally trolls. I persisted to see if it was possible to attract women who are actually OK looking. I was able to do this eventually and now the chicks I match with look quite nice. I can get them out on dates sometimes. But they are extremely averse to any form of sexuality and the dates go nowhere. I have made concerted attempts to change this and the last date was a total fucking shocker. But it's early days I will do 50 more and see what happens.

Our brain were melting out of our ears and we also laughed our fucking asses off. We then just walked around London, I did some random cold approaches whilst high off my fucking tits. I told some girls I was on shrooms they were quite nice and told me to have a good trip. Was cool.

We agreed that I should do more normie stuff. Take a day off per week. And chill out more and do regular things. I will pick my guitar up again and do more nature stuff I think. Sundays I can take off and just put my brain on ice. It may help me.

He told me I should just move to India. I am going to go to India at some point, of course, I will try there also. I do like brown girls and try it on with them a lot. They match with me sometimes but I have only been able to get 1 out on a date. She was very fat. Just being honest. I had a very hot brown girl match recently but she wouldnt exchange and unmatched lol. MOGGED.

IMO, there is no location that can save you. I've been in many different locations and sweet f**k all happened, so...........

Look, it is what it is.

I am unsure why some of the bros think I am looking for a certain type of girl. I have no preference for race. I am not sure you know this but I don't really see colour. If you spend time with me, you'll see most of my friends are white and black. I have a few brown friends but mostly it's white guys and black guys. My group was always mixed, and people of all backgrounds always came in and out of my house and this is how I was raised. We don't give a fuck. Punjabi Sikhs are a very small minority, like even in India, we are a fraction of a %. We just vibe with everyone. It does not matter to us. We are mostly concerned with family.

I appreciate everyone's insights.

My progress in biz has been solid. I am simply a beast with work ethic and am ballsy. The guys who hosted the event DM'd me to ask to come on my podcast. These are multi milliionaire biz owners. Ofc I am a G in life and other men just know. I believe deeply success is inevitable for me in life.

But the things I get bad outcomes in, yeah, look..........

It's about still being positive, still working and not giving in.

I have gotten tonnes of help for which I am grateful. Deeply so. I am thankful.

All you can do, is do your best, and understand that you outcomes are unique to the individual male.

I have still had some success with women. Yeah they were quite gross. But it's better than nothing lol.

Staying strong. Staying determined. And refusing to give in.

Do I HONESTLY think it'll get better?

Nope!

You play the cards you're dealt either way.

I will find a way to deal with it.

I did not make the world. I did not ask for it to be like this. But I know I will rise to the occasion and use the resilience I have to find the strength to keep going. It it doesn't get better, fine, I am OK with that. If I can endure 1.5 more years of this, in my own mind, I will be a champion and that is enough for me.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Sun May 28, 2023 11:14 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:02 pm
Do I HONESTLY think it'll get better?

Nope!

You play the cards you're dealt either way.

I will find a way to deal with it.

I did not make the world. I did not ask for it to be like this. But I know I will rise to the occasion and use the resilience I have to find the strength to keep going. It it doesn't get better, fine, I am OK with that. If I can endure 1.5 more years of this, in my own mind, I will be a champion and that is enough for me.
Your mindset has made a lot of improvement recently. This ability to see that what's truly important is taking action on what you can control, and that living up to your own promises is more important than any external metric. You're an inspiration man, keep it up.
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon May 29, 2023 1:34 am

Zug wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:14 pm
. I am going to go to India at some point, of course, I will try there also.
Brah have you not gamed in the motherland! You get white man advantage by just being from England (or Aus). It’s wicked.
MILFandCookies
Name: Joe
Goal: $10k+/month
Motto: Unchain your Passion & Live Life on Your Own Terms

Tue May 30, 2023 3:10 am

Yooo @MakingAComeback I'm so glad you got to experience shrooms. I know you of all people would fucking LOVE it. Happy for you man 🙏🏼
I've helped > 100 guys get laid on dating apps.
📸🔥 Dating App Photographer - I'll get you laid, click here: https://www.DatingUnchained.com/ 🔥📸

P.S. I don't like MILFs, just the name ;)

Goal 1:
• Build + maintain $10k+ profit/month

Goal 2:
• Cut some fat to get abs again
MakingAComeback

Tue May 30, 2023 10:52 am

Thank you brothers I appreciate you all.

I will reply to everyone.

I want to start a men's group.

This will be online. We will meet once per month.

Together, we will shatter our limiting beliefs, heal, grow, and become the best version of ourselves.

This will be a group for open sharing. It will be judgement free. I will be doing my own sharing and healing in there.

This will be a free group for us to band together as men to help each other & support each other.

If you're interested, post below. I'll see if there's legit interest and then I will make it happen.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Tue May 30, 2023 10:58 am

this sounds interesting i would definietly attend
MakingAComeback

Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 am

Olafsmash wrote:
Great start!

Thanks bro I am glad to hear other men are interested.

My boys will be invited. They're pretty busy hardcore but I am sure many will come.

I think this will be a once monthly 3-4hr call. Sharing, expressing, just speaking on ourselves, our journey, and putting it to the group.

@Bman posted great advice on starting a men's group on my log. I printed this post out. I will follow his advice for the format and structure.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am

VALUE OFFERING:

Slides from my biohacking for performance talk

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... eIU-Y/edit

Video for Behavioural Analysis:

I am posting the following, after @jakeD's excellent posts above. Jake is old school GLL and he is bringing some wisdom from that community. They used to dive deep into a guy's behaviour and his temperment. I feel ike Jake actually totally nailed it. This was also echoed in Pancakemouse, Rags2Bitches, and The Dom's review of my own development.

TOO NICE

The above is a useful gauge, because big Matt is my friend (World Class powerlifer - 800lb squat & deadlift, 500lb bench). I met him when I was 17. Even back then, I knew how to forge success.....Get around the best, model them. He is asking me questions and I am responding. Whilst this is a male, I feel as if this may be useful for you to see.

More dominant masculinity is slowly emerging I am catching some of my very beta behaviours. I've gotten better than I used to be. But I am, far too agreeable.

Notes:

You are not allowed to post user-generated content on KYIL.

I, in part, actually supported the growth of this community. Andy's words not mine. I posted daily, answered questions endlessly, added value endlessly, and am committed to doing this while Andy and Radical allow me to do so.

Before he deleted his acc, Andy laid this out:

viewtopic.php?p=52478#p52478

Andy and Radical gave me a pass to actually post content, but I seldom take them up on it because it will cause me issues as a mod, other guys will start posting their own content and it will just create more work for me.

Other SENIOR users who've posted and offered valued, for legit years, we also give a pass to. For instance, guys like The Dom.

I am posting the above so you can review it and just tell me the truth about how I come across.

If I come across as a non-sexual robot, like you say I do, then this is good because I cam actually address the problem and work on it by actually doing things to address this.

We are smart men here. We are together. We will fix it.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Tue May 30, 2023 1:00 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 11:01 am
Olafsmash wrote:
Great start!

Thanks bro I am glad to hear other men are interested.

My boys will be invited. They're pretty busy hardcore but I am sure many will come.

I think this will be a once monthly 3-4hr call. Sharing, expressing, just speaking on ourselves, our journey, and putting it to the group.

@Bman posted great advice on starting a men's group on my log. I printed this post out. I will follow his advice for the format and structure.

Ravi
I think this would really do you a lot of good, Ravi.

I've led mine for the last 4 years, fluctuating between 4-7 guys. They have been there through quitting my job, finding my stride as an entrepreneur, buying a house, selling a house, getting divorced, moving cities, family catastrophes, and everything else under the sun. I'm an only child, but I consider these men my brothers. If anyone of us called and needed desperately need the other's help, we'd all be on a plane the next day.

For 3 years prior to my divorce, I worked every week with these guys to learn to feel my body sensations and emotions, express them constructively, give and receive feedback, feel empathy for another person, leading others to feel into their emotions, deal with trauma, deal with irritating people and understand why they are triggering you, and how to use emotions as energy. Then with my insights I learned in the group, I'd also have a weekly relationship check-in with my wife (sort of like Andy) and be able to constructively express myself rather than emotionally flooding or trauma dumping on her.

The constant work has now made me in control of my emotions, read them as data, and use them as tools. In the context of dating, I do especially well with comfort girls, being able to sync in, empathize, and be a calm container for them to express themselves. I laugh every time I hear "This is the fastest I've ever connected with a guy". My next challenge as I learn game is how to do the reverse, learning to use emotion to spike the girls who need more arousal vs comfort. So the work continues.

I'd recommend 8 guys max, with calls being no longer than 3 hrs. It's quite mentally taxing to hold presence for each man while simultaneously being aware of your emotions, expressing them with vulnerability, and recomposing yourself to take action.

If you'd like, I'd be happy to help lead and demonstrate the structure for the first call, then let you run with it and just participate the following calls.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
Zug
Goal: Find a wife
Motto: Strength before weakness

Tue May 30, 2023 3:24 pm

I'd join the group
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue May 30, 2023 5:01 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am
Video for Behavioural Analysis:

You seem fine in this. I don't think I would act any differently.

It's not really possible to gauge how many men act around women by how they act around men. How I act around men and how I act around women are totally different.

As you know from the recordings we've reviewed together of your dates, you are too polite and nice with women.
bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Wed May 31, 2023 2:26 am

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:52 am

jakeD wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:10 pm
I think both me and you have a responsibility to succeed at this point Ravi.

Not just for ourselves but for many other people as well who come from the bottom like both of us and feel constant frustration with this.

Despite probably getting laid more than you at this point, I still deeply relate to your feelings in this thread of constantly being an outcast to the opposite sex. At least all the attractive ones. Like a pariah. And feeling completely powerless and hopeless to change it no matter what I do.

But there needs to be a light at the end of tunnel. Not just for me and you either but for every other man currently and in the future that struggles the same. Cause if we can do it they can to.

I think we both have massive changes we need to make this year. Not necessarily the same issues but it's time to really push and truly evolve. I hope to see you on the other side of that.

And take none of my feedback here as insults and it doesn't seem that you did. But as you and I both know, the dating game is ruthless especially for low SMV men and while men on here may be kind to you, beautiful women and the dating game will not. So when I give you feedback on it, I'm just expressing the same ruthlessness of the dating game for getting hot girls so that you can succeed in it.
Bro, I fucking PROMISE you I will find a way.

I give you my word on that.

I do not know how I am going to do it.

But I will not fucking give up until the mission has been completed. We will solve this problem together.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:53 am

bonzo34 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 2:26 am
the men's group is a good idea
You should be more active on the forum bro.

You are a valued member of KYIL.

We all want you to be successful.

If there is anything I can ever do for you, just reach out.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:59 am

Some thoughts:

The most important thing in life, is people.

Life is about people.

That is all that matters in the end.

Community, connection, and people.

With that, you can conquer any and all obstacles.

Without that - you have nothing.

It is not something any of us should give up in. Because without community, connection, and bonds with people, there is nothing left.

Grateful for you all.

------------------

MEN'S GROUP:

We've found our 8 men. They will be:

-Me (Ravi)
-@colgate
-@Crisis_Overcomer
-@Rags2Bitches
-@Manganiello
-@Hedon
-@Olafsmash
-@Zug

That gives us our 8 men.

@Bman has kindly offered to support us in facilitating our first meeting, and will give us a structure and advice on how to make our group effective.

@Olafsmash and @Zug please DM me your contact details (Phone no) and I will add you to a group chat.

We will meet once per month. The chat will just be to agree the dates/times and nothing else. We will do all of our work, on the once monthly call.

Thank you for being open to doing this work alongside me, I appreciate it a lot. I want us to be successful. And will do all I can to ensure we grow and win in life.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi