The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:31 am

Told you this on Mike's chat, but keeping/regaining your hair is of high-tier importance.

Finasteride
Minoxidil
Nizoral
Dermarolling

Try all these for a year.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:22 am

Maybe i give the wrong impression here with my website name but as good practice i keep 1 or 2 pics up on my tinder showing my head without a hat on

When you get your shoot you want to try and have some good shots that show your hairline

Honestly she sounds like a prick anyway. I dont like know-it-all dominants
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:33 am

YOOOOOOO! Thanks for the posts bros. Back to the grind, lets fucking go.

The Phoenix Project: Week 2 / Day 9

Friday 19/11/2021

ACTION POINTS

(1) Cold Approach: 10 Approaches IN 2 HOURS
(2) OLD: 1hr Process
(3) Date: Go on date #6
(4) Mind Stuff: Write affirmations, Visualisation, Read GLL Get Laid.
(5) Physical Activity: Core / Bodyweight Training
(6) Other: Light therapy, stretching, attend orthotopic appointment.

@colgate for sure man, I really want to get it down to 2hrs, 4hrs walking around with AA is a tough one LOL. I will push my 10 approaches into 2hrs and that will be unreal progress for yours truly.

@pancakemouse I really appreciate your thoughts here bro, I read your posts on Mikes chat and your thoughts on this topic were really useful for me, so I am grateful you shared your insights here. I had thick long hair until I was about 24 which is when my health problems began (all this is in the OP), and it began to get smashed from there. At 26 I decided to start doing something about it, I joined Rob English's (of PerfectHairHealth) membership site and have been working with their protocols for 3 years solid. First 2 years were just scalp massages, dermapen, and nizarol. It slowed the loss down massively, and maintained what I had got a long time. Then this year, I went through another shed, so had to amp up the protocol. For about 10 months I've been using topical dutasteride 3 x a week, do scalp massages twice a day, use the dermapen 1 x a week, and nizarol shampoo is twice a week usually. Furthermore, I have recently gotten some comprehensive lab tests (DUTCH Plus) and will be going for a micronutrient test (SpectraCell draw) to work with things on the hormonal side. Having been on his site for a while, there are definitely dudes who got regrowth and there are case studies on the internet, but it can be a lengthy process. We'll see how it goes following the interpretation of my lab tests.

@Radical absolutely man, in the next shoot I will have some like that :)

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Radical

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:00 am

Btw please tell me you arent still using this suit and ball cap picture. Its really not a good outfit

The ones of you in the denim are wayy better
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:23 am

Yes indeed my man I am using the demin one was the main :D

This weekend I am going to sit down and do some critical thinking on photoshoot, where I will move after my AirBNB.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Radical

Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:40 am

Good good

Replace that profile pic with something sexier asap
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:03 am

You got it g, will send out a bunch of emails on the photoshoot from Sat & Sun, will chat to Timmy and get the number for his guy, then I will push to get this shoot done next week. Should have some nice pics from it and they will be useable.

I will OK all outfits with you beforehand, and we will set up a solid profile here.

Will update the thread I started which had the very grandiose title 'untangling the gordian knot' lol
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:51 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:33 pm
The rest were straight rejections, didn't get past hi apart from one girl who when I said hi, I'm Mac I think you're attracti- BOOM, she was in there, "do you have a lighter?" which I do. She lit her cig, smiled and said have a good day lol.
What did you do after she blew you off with "have a good day"? Did you just give her the lighter and let her go off?

I feel like you should have been like "hold on a second, anyway I think you're attractive and wanted to say hi." and started an interaction. You probably could have even smoked a cigarette with her and chatted.

See if you can try to be aware of these kinds of situations in the future and force the conversation anyway.
MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:03 pm

As you'd expect colgate I just gave up when she asked me that and kept moving, lol. Should have pushed but just didn't.

Oh man. Could this week of The Phoenix Project get any worse?

Yesterday, miserable experience with a pink haired feminist lady who did not like me at all and a true grinder of a 4hr approach session of straight rejections. I really hoped today would be better, and had high hopes for tonights date being a nice lady who would be cool to me.

I went out in KIngston and volume was not there today, very few women I wanted to approach, they were all so young, they looked like children. 18 year old girls look crazy young to me and I am often not sure they are of age so I skip them. But there was 1 chick who looked cool, I approached her, she was super chill, but had a b/f. She laughed and walked off. It was nice. 2hr approach session but was shit. Only did 1 approach.

I need very high volume places like Central London. Will try again Sunday.

DATE.......oh man.

So, I get home from approaching, have dinner, lay down for 20 mins as I am tired, get a cold shower change and jump on transport. Takes 45mins to get to the cocktail bar. It is full of stunning women and I cannot fathom what it would feel like if women like this wanted to know me.

I wait for my date.

She is 30 mins late, but says she is parking up. Its fine, I have to get to 8 dates, it's whatever. If she arrives, I'll be on 6. So I wait.

She then arrives.

My heart absolutely sank when I see her. A heavy feeling in my chest emerged. Wow, really - this is beyond a joke.

She looks nothing like her pictures. She is so, so obese. Absolutely enormous. She texts my phone, "where are you?", I think to myself, dude, should I just leave? She wouldn't even know.

There is no chance I would do that because that would really hurt someone, and frankly, I am myself a kinda bad looking guy so there will no doubt be many women in my journey who will have the same response to me. Greeted her and did the date. Was with her for an hour, had a nice glass of wine. She was very chatty, but quite immature in her outlook and perspectives. The conversation was not what I would enjoy, and man I was tired, so I just listened to her man.

I bounced us out of there after an hour, I thanked her for her time and told her it was great meeting her. I didn't say I would see her again or anything like that. I sent her a text to tell her I hope she got home safe and that it was nice meeting her. She should be under no illusions that we didn't click. Shouldn't be an issue. But it is very unfair people do this, you should not misrepresent yourself like this. If you are very very overweight, be open about it.

This week in The Phoenix Project has had highs and lows, I felt good at the start of the week and now I feel obviously pretty shit. I will go to bed and dust off now. I am having that feeling I get when I begin to think it's impossible for me to find a nice girl. It's a miserable feeling, I can say it is weaker than it was a few weeks ago in Brighton that was a killer. Huh, it is what it is.

:-(

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 pm

Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 24
Numbers: 0
Dates: 3
Sexual Encounters: 0

Notes: I will get this photoshoot sorted and see if that helps things along. I also think I may need to make a drastic body transformation and gain a shit tonne of muscle. I am having a lot of doubts right now, I will simmer down I'm just a little shook. I wish people didn't catfish like this, it's frustrating as hell.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm

So.....said catfish follows up with a message about how she didn't feel any connection and wishes me all the best. LOL. Both dates this week said the same thing. Obviously, I won't respond to her, she can be safe in the knowledge she rejected me. :-)

Week 2 of this project has been a tough one.

Bollocks.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:39 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:18 pm
So.....said catfish follows up with a message about how she didn't feel any connection and wishes me all the best
Next catfish, just walk out of the date immediately.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:19 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Could this week of The Phoenix Project get any worse?
+
MakingAComeback wrote:
I am having that feeling I get when I begin to think it's impossible for me to find a nice girl. It's a miserable feeling,
Perfect.

"Don't wish things were better, wish you were better" - Some self-help guru, I think Jim Rohn.

I'm happy you feel miserable. Negative emotions will push you to make better decisions. Self improvement isn't easy man. A few weeks ago I was down with my own lack of results, especially when looking at my 2019's log. But I believe in the process, keep going, and things are moving.
MakingAComeback wrote:
a true grinder of a 4hr approach session of straight rejections
No complaining, you gotta put in the hours.

Took you 4 hours to do 10. Cool, it's impossible to take you more moving forward. Budget 3-4 hours a day for cold approaching and shoot for 10. I promise to you, in less than 2 weeks you'll naturally do more.
MakingAComeback wrote:
I went out in KIngston and volume was not there today, very few women I wanted to approach, they were all so young, they looked like children. 18 year old girls look crazy young to me and I am often not sure they are of age so I skip them.
Don't skip a lot of those because that's AA talking. Approach them, and if they stay, ask "How old are you by the way, because you seem pretty young". If she's underage, immediately say "You're the cutest girl I saw today but unfortunately you're too young. I wish you a good day". Or you can joke like I do "How about we meet here, 2 years from now?".

Another thing: find an area that has decent volume and make it your spot. I have tried 3 different areas and only 1 is OK. Unless something happens (like yesterday's strike) I approach there. Don't worry about logistics like Mike or any of that shit.

Also, can't you approach inside the stations like Mehlman?
MakingAComeback wrote:
I also think I may need to make a drastic body transformation and gain a shit tonne of muscle
That won't be fast unless you go the anabolics route. Tall guys need a lot of time to gain. Your best bet is style + better photos + boosting + cold approaching.
MakingAComeback wrote:
I wish people didn't catfish like this, it's frustrating as hell.
You're probably in a few groups so post pictures of the girl and ask guys if they think she's fat. For me, another indication of catfishes is how responsive they are. It's as if, the more they chat online, the more they eat offline or something like that.
Radical

Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:33 am

Listen to the Grecian wisdom
MakingAComeback

Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:04 am

BACK LIKE COOKED CRACK!!!!!!

Slept it off, man, I was so tired because the date with the pink hair chick led to a semi-sleepness night, I fucked up and had an espresso to keep grinding after the approach session and then stupidly I ordered a cocktail that was caffeinated with her. And cat fishes are annoying anyway. But I am feeling good and ready to attack. Got up, saw the sunrise, drank water, took my supplements, used my red light device, did some stretching, bodyweight training, and now gonna go see my bros. We are gonna chill in Brixton and do some hipster shit. Timmy will have his camera so some social shots may be happening. We shall see eh.

@colgate brother next time it happens I'm finna bounce

@Crisis_Overcomer hell yeah bro, thank you for the excellent thoughts and coaching here, you are as always right on the money. AA is active as fuck in my brain, but I will shred it away over 6 months of The Phoenix Project, which I think will be a full year (or more) project for me man 2022 is going to be THE breakthrough year.

I can approach in stations, its way more efficient, and I will make that happen.

The body stuff was just me feeling mad insecure at that time, I am going to figure it out but I think I will just get shredded and do tonnes of bodyweight training because TIME is a factor here.

I am taking your advice to heart here g, I need to see my friends and relax today, but tomorrow will do a 4hr approach session, same on Monday, Wednesday, Thurs and then next week I may try and do a very long grinder session on Saturday for like 10hrs.

I will be talking to the man myth and legend Timmy about his photographer, and will get this sorted ASAP. I will get Radical to OK all outfits. I will work on this shit tomorrow.

Thank you to the BASED GREEK GOD as ever and with your help we will RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

About to jump in the cold shower, do some light therapy, and get my ass on the train to Brixton

Tomorrow will do my weekly project wrapup vlog

MAC OUT
-Your friend, Ravi