The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:37 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 34
MON 25/07/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Growth Strategy
Others: Dermapen, get a date, recover from 44hr fast, Euro Gang call, send 20 copywriting proposals

Notes: Yesterday, Sun, was super chill. We had a bro day. We got up, went to the island, did an outdoor workout (I just stretched) and took a bunch of pics. We went to the thermal baths. I did 1 cold approach even tho it was our day off. Chick was totally beautiful. Nice girl but had a bf.

I was fasting the whole day, it ended up being a 44hr fast! You have to be LEAN to win in this game. Pancakemouse posted a funny video of him and his boys who’re slayers. All of them were lean AF. The group know I am leanmaxxing rn.

Have a great convo with @Paw about his whole sexual history and story, which was really a highlight of the trip.

We then go for dinner. I stay disciplined with the fast and have water. I am so tired at this point I go home.

I try to sleep from like 1030/11 but the long fast is catching up with me. I wake up at 3am and am having a total stress response, heart is thundering, mind is racing. This goes on until 530am and I just ride it out and listen to podcasts. I get maybe 2 more hours sleep.

I am tired today, but it does not matter.

Every day, EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE, you gut up and you work. It does not have to be perfect. But while we are breathing, we can act. Death is coming. Old age is coming. Will you grow old and weep? Or will you smile with your friends of the conquests and accomplishments you had

When you’re tired and your brain is begging for sleep, you MUST persist. The true greats in this game gut up and get after it. Look at Andy. Does he EVER stop hustling? No. Andy is a SAVAGE because he just hammers it all the time and has found a way to condition his brain for deep positivity. Something I must learn from him if I am to get to his level, and this will come.

Laying in bed after that 44 hr fast, my brain was so clear, all my memories from my early 20s were crystal clear, reading the Mystery Method was crystal clear, all the mistakes, all the hard times, all the times I had to gut up and convince myself that I am not nothing, that I am not genetic garbage, and that if I just keep pushing, one day, I will no longer have to look in the mirror and see a loser.

And today, I am one of the most serious guys in self improvement and I have an epic tribe, and am on my way to success.

To that Ravi who was once so defeated ten years ago, whom suffered so much and had so many sleepness nights spent in deep, deep anxiety, where the world was on fire, and there was no one to turn to and no hope for a better day. All he had was the ability to somehow find the strength to keep going, and push for 12 LONG YEARS to just have an opportunity to live a life worth living and find success: I will not let you down. NOW I AM HERE. Those tears were not for nothing. 2 more years of war. And I will be great.

To the person reading this and thinking, who the fuck does this guy think he is claiming he is going to be great? Laugh if you want. I will keep working. See me in 5 years. I know what I am willing to put in. It is beyond anything you could ever, ever have any concept for and you will never understand me as long as you live.

Many do not tread this path for 12 years.

They come, they go. Like a lead in the wind.

Some are motivated.

Some say they want it.

But there are those few who are a different breed, I have observed they have something which makes them something other than the 99% of those who come to this path of success and fade into nothing. What is that something?

TRUE IRON WILL

NO WAY WILL I FAIL

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:13 pm

workhard wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:17 am
Hmm why did she fear that killer shit.

I had a lot of repressed anger at some point and people asked if I was a hitman at the time a lot lol.

Or she had a trauma of some sort.

But I mean you did not get 100% but you got to practice the first 50%. It keeps compounding.
The funny thing is I bet actual paid killers and hitmen who work for cartels get never-ending amounts of pussy
LGTM
MakingAComeback

Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:19 pm

Working hard, few dates scheduled. One tonight @ 9. One flaked for tomorrow. Geuss what? In Budapest, you have MULTIPLE back up plans. One girl from Bumble is coming an hour on the train to see me at 530, and a girl I cold approached is coming to see me at 9. I am gonna try to do what @Paw does a fuck two girls in a day. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, another date, with a very gorgeous 30 year old whose energy gives me life. Hope I get to nut in her. Lovely creature.

BTW

This period of my log will be called The Budapest Diaries. I am now dead set on becoming a digital nomad next year and travelling with my gang. I have 3 core groups (Sweater Knitting Club, Funnel Gang & Euro Gang) and between the three, there are the most solid men on earth who I can pretty much my ideal team and whom I can hustle and grind until I am a fucking total, total baller.

I am blessed to have legends I can build with, travel with, live and hustle with, make bank with, and game with.

Life is good man and I want to shout out The GOAT, @KillYourInnerLoser for making all this possible. Without Andy I couldn't have ever become the man I am today.

Once I have achieved my goals for this year, I am going to write up my entire journey and create a PDF to celebrate my red shirt year. This will track where I was when I joined, and who I will be in Dec of this year - a man on his way to true success.

This will be my first book and it's title will be the following:

Outworking God’s Plan: The Phoenix Project
Rising From The Ashes To Be Born Again

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:47 am

CHECK IN FROM LAST NIGHT:

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process (FAIL at approaches, DONE online hustle)
(2) Body: Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) Content: Growth Strategy (DONE)
Others: Dermapen, get a date, recover from 44hr fast, Euro Gang call, send 20 copywriting proposals (DONE dermapen, scheduled a date, recovered from the fast, did the Euro Gang call, didnt send proposals)

Notes:

Yesterday I worked hard man. Got up after very poor sleep on Sunday and the stress response. I then had to push myself. Did core work, stretching, etc. YouTube process. Dermapen. Scheduled a date with a chick from Bumble as I had nothing that evening.

Hustling away taking action. Time is getting away from me. I have to catch up with work so it doesnt seem like CA is happening. But I hustle on the online process, and a girl I cold approached on Saturday is down for a date Tues night - shes hot too.

Work & work. Go to the shops. Cook dinner.

I've now re-fed enough kcal to recover from that lengthy fast. I've also dropped bodyfat which is good. Fasting is working well for me right now and is clearing my brain a lot too.

Jump on the Euro Gang call after dinner which is amazing.

Then shower and run to my date.

DATE WITH BUMBLE GIRL

She's a fatter than her pics. But she seems pleasant and I'd say would be passable. MAYBE. Not the best looking but whatever, I had no other plans for the night.

Date is fun, we're vibing, talking a lot. She opens up. Convo with her is less exciting, it is hard to get really into it because she is just not physically attractive to me. But we vibe well. Turns out she does not drink. Yeah, fun. She's a super prude too. But still touching her and she's OK with it.

Talk for ages, and then PULL.

She comes back to mine, she's easy and chill.

Then comes the escalation. We put music on and try to dance and stuff, and she is super fuckin weird about it, edgy, and obviously mad uncomfortable. I ask if she's OK. She says she takes a lot of time to feel physical things for someone.

This escalation process continues, I back off, I chat, I kiss her on the cheek and she's mad weird about it, but I am able to move the conversation around and not be phased.

I'm draped around her and super close to her, and she asks if I'm always like this, lol. I say yes I am......

She goes on about how she just needs a lot of time to feel physical with someone.

And then she gets into really deep, deep topics and ends up talking for 3hours.

GOD DAMMIT

I eventually just have enough. I wanted to kick her out about 2hrs into this but I felt bad as she seemed really into me and it's not her fault she takes it mega slow. Her bumble didnt say shes looking for a relationship and I didnt expect all this.

I say I wonder what the time is, check, and it's 1230!!! Half past midnight.

FUCK.

She calls herself a cab, and it's clear she did like me which is cute. Then I FINALLY get the intimacy I wanted:

"OK, I'll give you a hug now"

DEAD

She gives me a hug and it feels nice ofc but I am just sitting there thinking, damn this is absolutely pathetic, you're a grown ass 30 year old woman behaving like an infant in primary school. An adult is sovereign over their body and should be able to connect physically with another theyre attracted to.

Walk her out. I am MAD frustrated with another sexless date. She texts me when she gets hope saying she had a great night thanks for a great convo.

@Paw also pulled last night but he had a good time and did plenty of sexual stuff. He is walking his girl out soon after mine leaves and we debrief.

I shake it off and then am back to the hustle.

It's just part of the human experience.

Today, another day, another hustle.........LETS GO

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:39 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
She goes on about how she just needs a lot of time to feel physical with someone.
11 out of 10 times you can ignore this line and just go for the kiss/escalation
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:41 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Date is fun, we're vibing, talking a lot. She opens up. Convo with her is less exciting, it is hard to get really into it because she is just not physically attractive to me. But we vibe well. Turns out she does not drink. Yeah, fun. She's a super prude too. But still touching her and she's OK with it.

Then comes the escalation. We put music on and try to dance and stuff, and she is super fuckin weird about it, edgy, and obviously mad uncomfortable. I ask if she's OK. She says she takes a lot of time to feel physical things for someone.

This escalation process continues, I back off, I chat, I kiss her on the cheek and she's mad weird about it, but I am able to move the conversation around and not be phased.

I'm draped around her and super close to her, and she asks if I'm always like this, lol. I say yes I am......

GOD DAMMIT

I eventually just have enough. I wanted to kick her out about 2hrs into this but I felt bad as she seemed really into me and it's not her fault she takes it mega slow. Her bumble didnt say shes looking for a relationship and I didnt expect all this.

FUCK.

She calls herself a cab, and it's clear she did like me which is cute. Then I FINALLY get the intimacy I wanted:

DEAD

She gives me a hug and it feels nice ofc but I am just sitting there thinking, damn this is absolutely pathetic, you're a grown ass 30 year old woman behaving like an infant in primary school. An adult is sovereign over their body and should be able to connect physically with another theyre attracted to.

Walk her out. I am MAD frustrated with another sexless date. She texts me when she gets hope saying she had a great night thanks for a great convo.
Stick up for yourself and your needs more.

If you want sex, an interaction should always be moving towards sex.

Give a woman two strikes. If you escalate and she shirks, you move back unflinchingly and try again 10-20 minutes later. If you escalate and she pulls back again, you politely end the interaction.

Yes, it's about the hustle, but how much hustle could you have accomplished with three extra hours in your night?

I have wasted so much time in my life just letting women talk and assuming that if I just sit there and listen to them blab then they'll eventually have sex with me. It never worked.

Women will vacuum up your time in exchange for validation if you let them. Don't.
MakingAComeback

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:45 am

pancakemouse wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:41 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

GOD DAMMIT

FUCK.

DEAD

Stick up for yourself and your needs more.

If you want sex, an interaction should always be moving towards sex.

Give a woman two strikes. If you escalate and she shirks, you move back unflinchingly and try again 10-20 minutes later. If you escalate and she pulls back again, you politely end the interaction.

Yes, it's about the hustle, but how much hustle could you have accomplished with three extra hours in your night?

I have wasted so much time in my life just letting women talk and assuming that if I just sit there and listen to them blab then they'll eventually have sex with me. It never worked.

Women will vacuum up your time in exchange for validation if you let them. Don't.
Really important post.

I would add this to the OP but Andy's forum doesn't let you include more than a certain number of links.

Next time: 3 strikes & she's OUT!

I could have blasted online dating or read 15-30 pages of a marketing book in this time I wasted.

Never again.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:51 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
😂 😂 😂

TWO strikes, not 3. The self-sabotage is strong in this one
pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:07 am

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:51 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
😂 😂 😂

TWO strikes, not 3. The self-sabotage is strong in this one
I just made "two strikes" up, really. I don't have hard and fast rules, but the general idea is that an interaction always needs to be moving in a positive direction, never stagnant or backwards.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:04 am

WEDNESDAY

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 34

(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process / Go on date
(2) Body: 40 Hour Fast / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: YouTube Growth Process
Others: Copywriting proposals, hair transplant deposit

Notes:

Yesterday was an epic day but ended in severe frustration and massive doubt, worry about the future, etc. Nothing new really.

I worked hard man. Did the growth process. Set up a freelance profile. Sent 11 proposals, and then created a pdf doc for my portfolio which I can start adding to proposals. I hit 9 cold approaches rather than 10, I was advised to not spam approach, and I ended up in some long conversations so higher volume wasnt possible. 2 exchanges. I texted them yesterday, they both had long convos with me, but haven’t responded lol. I was meant to send 20 yesterday, but after getting back from the date I felt truly awful and just went to bed. I was sleepless and restless all night to be honest and got very little sleep.

The girl I cold approached met me at the pub. Date was great. I told her she looks beautiful, she said you do too LOL. She was just the nicest, sweetest girl. But she was just that. A little girl. Shes 21/22. Convo is great, it’s flowing and she seems into me. I ask her if she wants to come back to mine, she says her parents insist she just stays in the bar.

Another dud.

I chat for 5 more mins, excuse myself to the bathroom, and decide I’m gonna cut this one short. Come back and tell her I have a lot of work tomorrow morning. She’s fine with it. I then chat a bit more and leave. Date was 915-1030/1045pm.

Get home at 11 and debrief with Paw.

Budapest is a great city, but I don’t think it is going to help me achieve my goals or fix my problem. The girls here, while nice, are very conservative and do not really have any sexual energy. They’re quite infantile in this regard.

Tinder, while I get a TONNE of matches, is just time wasting retards who want to check out the shiny object. They will openly talk about sex and how they want to fuck, then go radio silent when you ask to meet. Pathetic.

Dating, it is just platonic friendship, these women aren’t sexual beings, they may aswell me mannequins.

Why I am able to get a little something here and actually be treated OK is because there are no other south asian guys here basically. I am a bit of an exotic curiosity here. But I am exactly that. Just a curiosity.

The dates I did go on ghosted, apart from the chick who talked for almost 4hrs, she texted but I just deleted. FUCK that.

The chick from last night texted but she is super sweet and it’s clearly platonic friendship.

There is no real desire or sexual interest.

BACK TO THE UK: A DAUNTING PROSPECT & THE BLACK PILL REALITY OF SELF IMPROVEMENT

I return on Sunday, and while I will work my literal ass off, it is looking like Budapest will yield nothing for my romantic goals. But it was still a killer trip and outside of girls, I have loved it and will return, but I have no expectations of ever being able to get laid or find someone here. I don’t think it’ll happen.

I am not sure where my place will be, or how I will level the playing field, but I’ll keep going.

Sadly, I do have to go back to the UK on Sunday like I said. It is a harrowing prospect. Just walking past an English chick and hearing her accent the other day filled me with dread. It is a bad feeling knowing I will go back to living as a 2nd class citizen. It sucks.

The positive: I will make money and get out of there, and just keep travelling until I can find somewhere that will allow me to have a shot.

In the UK, the litmus test is if you are able to get some form of attraction before self-improvement. I think if a guy is able to somehow get a girlfriend or have SOME interest from women before they do something akin to what I did, they have the potential to succeed and become elite if they so choose.

A guy like me was by design not created to have any success with women in any capacity, it's over. In places like the UK it's nigh on impossible to have success when the look you have is a death sentence. It’s over for sub-par looking ethnics. For this demographic, I’d say self improvement does not actually work and you can free yourself by doing something else, saving your time and energy and exploring the many, many, many other ways out there to be happy. If you prioritise it above everything else in your life and scrape the bottom of the barrel of the gross undesirables no one else wants, has this worked? No. You’ll be able to get a hint of the scraps nobody in their right mind would want. Congrats…..This is why I am leaving the UK.

MOVING ON: EXTREME GRINDING

I will somehow get to my 10 lays this year. Next year, I am setting process oriented goals – x no of approaches a week, working on specifics etc. I will be at this until I am 36, so this gives me 5 more years of extreme grinding.

Overall, I am going to say hand on heart I do not think I will solve this problem.

I think it will be a persistent struggle for the duration of me doing this for nominal, marginal returns. What I am searching for is to be able to say I tried. I will be able to say I tried my ass off and put in more effort, time, energy, extreme grinding than anyone else. And if my situation remains what it is, at least it will be a case study for future generations and they can find another way. That still counts for something.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:15 am

Date just cancelled.

Geuss that leaves one thing for the day: RAGE APPROACH
-Your friend, Ravi

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:48 pm

Hey brah look I dunno why things are the way they are but chin up man. You’ve achieved a lot and will continue to kill your goals. Negative self talk doesn’t help, feel what you need and move on.

If it makes you feel better I know 6’4 blue eyed white guys who’ve had less success with women

Tomorrow is a new day
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:13 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:04 am
A guy like me was by design not created to have any success with women in any capacity, it's over.
i told you in person and i tell you here: stop this self defeating mentality. you were given a big brain and you are tall. but the Gods love to see their creature struggle and win. SO LET'S WIN
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:52 pm

Is what it is man.

Will keep trying.

Sucks balls.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:24 pm

COLD APPROACH: 44HR FAST AND EXTREME GRNDING

1 didn’t speak English
2 deflect
- she was super weird I just let her go
3 deflect
4 deflect
5 deflect
6 deflect
7 deflect in a rush

I was feeling so so defeated and terrible. The feelings of 5 straight dates that ghosted/went nowhere just pissed me off. I was totally chill and then it just got to me.

Came home, rested, did a bunch of copywriting proposals.

8 chatted then ran off lol. We were vibing then she was like I gotta go and ran.
9 Exchanged IG, cool chick.
10 she was a mute! cant talk.
11 exchanged weird chick. She was hot and had a good body but was fucking uncomfortable as all hell. Like it was so, so intense she was freaking out.
12 two set lol. They were little shits, trying to fob me off saying its a girls night, I trolled them a little. Byeeee.
13 on her phone low light bad front stop
14 two set was a lot of fun! I applied the feedback @AskTheDom gave me for the previous two set and this was a lot of fun man, teased, joked, made fun of them. Pushed this set so hard man, ran it into the ground, and then told them to leave. They were like, you can leave. "No, you leave now" they obeyed my command and GTFO out there.

Doing day game every day does improve your frame but critically you need to actually be able to talk.

London & UK cunts in general will not communicate with you in any capacity like they will not enter into any dialogue, so there is very limited scope to understand where you're going wrong or what can be improved.

People say the Hungarians are miserable. Perhaps they are. But try the UK. You will quickly understand what it is to stare into the abyss and see the ugliest part of humanity - which is female, the force of chaos and disorder, the wretched of the earth.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi