The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
W G
Goal: Stability

Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:46 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:47 pm

Files below.............

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 3zPNto816T

MAC DADDY
Image 31 is the best one IMO

10/10
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:25 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 am
MAC DADDY RELEASING BROWN RAGE ON UR ASS
great lift! you're strong as fuck
i'm no expert but it's easy to spot the only mistake on your deadlift, after a good set up when the lift starts your shoulders dont move and you start the lift by just lifting your hips, your hips travel a lot before the shoulders start moving. Hips and shoulders have to move at th same time from the start. Once fatigued you set up with hips higher and higher, it's normal with fatigue, i try to avoid by just beign conscious about it
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:23 am

W G wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:46 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:47 pm

Files below.............

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 3zPNto816T

MAC DADDY
Image 31 is the best one IMO

10/10
Thanks brah! I am going to test these on Feeld. I will also make a Fetlife account.

As I will be heading back to the UK tomorrow, I will have to think outside the box to get any action that month!
Thrice wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:25 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:12 am
MAC DADDY RELEASING BROWN RAGE ON UR ASS
great lift! you're strong as fuck
i'm no expert but it's easy to spot the only mistake on your deadlift, after a good set up when the lift starts your shoulders dont move and you start the lift by just lifting your hips, your hips travel a lot before the shoulders start moving. Hips and shoulders have to move at th same time from the start. Once fatigued you set up with hips higher and higher, it's normal with fatigue, i try to avoid by just beign conscious about it
Thanks brah! Good points, my coach also mentioned some of this stuff. He wants me to change my head position, and he said some of my issues are due to very long legs due to insane height. He said when I lift, I am hinging correctly though.

That was 155kg x 5. Next workout, he wants 140kg x 13, 155kg x 1, 170kg x 1!

LETS GO

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:30 am

The 6ft3 chick came over yesterday. I wasn't really in the mood after grinding biz all day and couldn't get into it. Looks wise, she is OK, but I'm not into her. After a bit of fooling around, I had ED, and couldn't get hard for shit.

Factors contributing:

-Tired (Up at 5am and worked super hard that day, like 5hrs of client calls....bruh.....and then 4hrs sales.....on top of other hustle)
-Not into her (I basically need to get the quality and attractiveness of these girls up, because now I've banged a bunch, I found I got pickier and really just cannot feel things for chicks I am not attracted to)
-Business hustle: working on your dream, becomes an obsession, I am in IronWill every moment of my life, it's hard to pull my head out

I pretty much created my dream job for myself, and live in my area of passion and strength all day

But that can make it harder to be in your killer instinct as a dude. Esp if the chick isn't doing it for ya.....

I definitely have a issue now, where I need to raise my game, to attract better, because the mediocre level girls just aren't hitting and if I rock up and they just give me ED in the bedroom, whats the point? It's going through the motions.

The girls have to be cute. I will have to hustle day game hardcore in NYC. The dating apps are disappointment on disappointment. There are beautiful women in the world, and yet, dudes settle for the mid ass hoes of the dating apps. Loser reality. Not for me thanks.

Onwards. Had a client reschedule, so have time to give some guys a clarity call and help them out.

Time to serve, fully, truly, and from the heart.

Energy, is what infects others to change!

When you raise your energy

You raise your life

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:09 pm

Beautiful weekend. Recharged, deeply. No work, just relaxing, being with my parents, having a laugh with my family.

Spend 3-4hrs walking, and just doing IronWill thinking & techniques:

-How can I get to the next level in XYZ
-Mental processing & thinking time

These tools, I learned from my own biz mentor's (Vin Clancy) mentor, a very smart guy, who is concerned with scaling and getting to level 10. I did a few calls with him, which my bro Vin got me on, and he helped me understand elite performance a lot.

Many great people helped me build the Consistent Performance Formula by IronWill, and now, it is a pleasure to give this to the world.

I watched a video of myself, when I used to do self check-in videos. I was 28, totally obese, a virgin, and still very much suffering from anxiety.

People need to see these videos of me. I was down and out, man. Suffering in Hell. And yet, with the right coaches, the right mentors, the right community, and using Consistent Performance, I got here. I can't believe it. I am grateful.

In fact, I'll upload that video so you can see it.

Post will be below.

I am back in the UK now, NYC next, we'll make it happen.

MAC THOUGHTS FOR THIS NEW WEEK:

To get where we want to get to in life, we need ABSOLUTE CLARITY

A vision so clear, so powerful, that the thought of it, makes the hairs on our neck stand up

Once you have your WHY, you must simply FIND a way to find the answers to your performance formula

Because it exists. And if you find the right answers, for YOU, you will be consistent, and solve all the problems necessary, until you get to the next level.

I'll be honest; to realise your human potential, you will need to be absolutely f**king steadfast and resolute in just never, ever, ever, ever giving in. No matter how hard you get hit, you just have to pull yourself off the concrete and go again. And again. And try new things. And operate differently. And Just. Not. Quit.

EVER.

You do that, and you worn on every facet of your performance (Biology, Processes, Inner World) and you ABSOLUTELY will CRUSH your goals.

That takes ownership.

You can either be a victim, or you can be a success.

Pick one.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:28 pm

^ That guy, Vin's mentor, is Jay Samit. He is chairman of Deloitte, the biggest company in the world. A call with him costs ten grand. My homie helped me out. Vin actually wrote a book with Jay.

Being around GREATNESS, is how I started to dream big in life.....

Here is Ravi at 28.

A obese, scared, anxious, virgin.

Too scared to live, too scared to die.

I just wanted to prove ONE thing:

Can a guy from the gutter, like me, who is nothing, make it too?

The answer, I found, was YES

YOU CAN MAKE IT NO MATTER WHAT

NO MATTER FUCKING WHAT

I knew nothing about biz, I had to get my bros to help me figure this shit out. I didn't market or sell for 2 years, people just reached out to me, and they signed up.

Over time, I learned more, by staying with it and not giving in.

The mentality that gets people ahead, is one of complete and steadfast determination.

You get SUPER clear on your vision for life, break it down into a roadmap, sequentially put the puzzle together through stages, and then nail consistency and performance.

Keep testing, and tweaking, and use your time to dive deep, evaluate, learn lessons, and keep solving your formula and solve the many, many problems that arise on the path.

Stay committed, stay dedicated, and go off FAITH

This obese basketcase showed up on the forum's doorstep, signed up with Andy, and got to work

Now, it is almost 3 years to the day when I started my journey here

I decided I WILL MAKE IT

AND I DECIDED I WOULD BATHE IN MY OWN F**KING BLOOD BEFORE I GAVE UP

THERE WERE TWO VERSIONS OF ME, THE WINNER WITHIN, AND THE LOSER WHO WAS PISSING HIS POTENTIAL AWAY

ONCE THE WINNER DECIDED ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH, HE STOOD UP, AND BRAVELY DECLARED: ONE OF US WILL DIE

AND IT WILL NOT ME BE

......3 years later, I'm on my way...........

And I will be destitute in the street, a cold dead corpse, before I give up in my business goals

I will power through everything

and I WILL SUCEED

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:13 pm

**The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset
Monday 4th March 2024**

Morning Routine: Sunrise Skincare, Haircare, Myofunctional Therapy, Goals Review, Visualisation

High Priority (1)
(1) Sales: Study Mini Workshop Magic
(2) Coaching: One on one + Group
(3) Gym: Smash training & nutrition

Medium Priority (2)
(4) Admin: SMV Raising & Dating Admin
(5) Forum Transition

Low Priority (3)
(6) Inner Work & Belief Change: Journalling, suppressed anger work, limiting belief work.

Evening Routine: Skincare, Haircare, Myofunctional Therapy, Goals Review, Visualisation
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:30 am

The IronWill Project: Tuesday 5th March 2024

Actions

High Priority
(1) Sales: Mini Workshop Magic, Create $7 Product.
(2) Coaching Delivery: 1 on 1, Group.

Medium Priority
(3) Scotty: Group emails, Paul Janka email.
(4) Knees Over Toes: Workout + Back rehab

Lower Priority
(5) Admin: Biz, Forum transition, Q1 Goals review.
(6) Admin: SMV, Dating, Mewwing, Tattoo research (full sleeve this month – haven’t even started research!)

Evening Routine
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:28 am

Super solid w/ my workflow, gettings hours and hours of work done. All day. Very much feeling aligned, purposeful, and as though a little magic is in the air.

A good era is ahead.

The life I have chosen, is that of a dreamer and a hustler. I set these impossible goals, and just fling myself at them. Often spending money I don't have, having a bunch of challenges to solve, and simply rising to the occasion and finding ways to solve all the problems on the path, to create the outcomes I seek.

When we want something, bad, it's just a case of asking the right questions, and opening reality up so you can find a pathway.

If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

I have spent my life savings, twice, at this point in my journey - lol.

Why do you think I had to go to Budapest for 12 months and grind there.........? ;-)

What you don't understand, is I have a cast-iron, do or die mentality, and am a steadfast and resolute person. No matter the obstacle, I just go full relentless at it, and find ways, even when it's not looking very fucking workable.

Never stops me.

The Universe, rewards the brave. The one who steps forth, with no idea if the task can even be accomplished, with noting other than sheer force of will and "can do" attitude.

Failures and set backs contain lessons.

One thing is for sure: if you put fourth every ounce of energy and power in your mind, body and soul, and simply push through every single obstacle, you will suceed.

If your HEART is bigger than the obstacle that is before you: that obstacle WILL be destroyed.

I always do it.

And so will you.

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:33 am

The IronWill Project: Wednesday 6th March 2024

Actions

Bit of a catch up day, really....

-Mini Workshop Magic
-Produce $7 product
-Content: upload a few coaching calls I did with guys, who gave me permission
- KoT + High Rep Back Work.
- Scotty: Group Emails, Paul Janka email
- Sales Pipeline
- Sales: Adding Value & Step towards
- Admin: Biz Admin / Forum handover admin / Write up Q1 Goals
-Admin: SMV & Dating. Mewwing, Tattoo planning,
-Evening Routine: Skin, Hair, Myo, Goals Review, Visualisation. Read Fanatical Prospecting, 50 Pages.

I also have 4 hours of one on one coaching calls, and my daily client checkins/group work.

Welcome to the life of a performance coach ;-)

Excellence begets more excellence.

Outcomes are inevitable.

Patience matters a lot. I get to bed on time. I get up early. I follow healthy habits, and am a chill and happy person.

That is why I am so consistent.

You see me show up so much. That is why I create positive outcomes.

The work I am doing now, in 5 years time, will be why I am elite.

I want you to join me

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:40 am

The IronWill Project: Thursday 7th March 2024

Actions

High Priority
(1) Sales: Mini Workshop Magic, Develop $7 product
(2) Coaching Delivery: 1 on 1, Group
(3) Content: Upload 1.
(4) Gym, Macros & Kcals. KoT. Time to give it hell, and attack this 170kg deadlift. I can do it.

Medium Priority
(5) Admin: Biz / Forum Handover / Write up Q1 Goals
(6) Admin: SMV & Dating. Mewwing, Tattoo planning,

Low Priority
(7) Sales: Read Fanatical Prospecting

Notes:

Abundance. Endless possibilities.

Never giving in.

Ever.

Energy is what creates greatness.

Starts within.

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:51 pm

The IronWill Project: Friday 8th March 2024

Actions

Morning Routine (DONE)
-Sunrise
-Morning Process: Written affirmations, Visualisation, Skin, Hair, Myofunctional Therapy.
-Meal prep

Sales:
1. Action points.

Coaching:
1. One on One delivery
2. Group Coaching delivery

Others:
-KoT + McKenzie
-Dino touchpoints & Update action tracking sheet
-Pathfinders Admin + Mewwing Call
-Scotty Group Admin + PJ
-SMV + Dating Admin
-Forum Transition & Q1 Goals

Evening Routine: Written affirmations, Visualisation, Skin, Hair, Myofunctional Therapy.

Notes:

Feeling good.

Life unfolds, as it has to, for us to grow.

Strength and performance in the gym, has been fantastic, working under my coach. I deadlifted 170kg yesterday. We've added 70kgs to my lifting strength in 5-6 weeks. Remarkable what expert coaching can do.

I am able to excel in the arenas I enter, as my core skill, is in consistent performance, which is one of the deepest skills in the Universe. Naling that, you can basically become elite. Just need to make the right moves, and stay with it for 5-10 years.

Easy.

Lets finish the week strong, gents.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1ddTnAi3PlI

It's doing the process every day, that creates outcomes.

Diet. Rest/Recovert. Training hard.

Mindset in the proper zone.

Repeating & repeating, being painfully consistent.

You can excel in life, just using consistent performance, because once you have that, everything you point it at, will be progressively improved, developed, and ahievements get stacked.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:44 am

Weekend:

This weekend, was strategic recharge:

-Family time. Called friends.
-Lots of recovery, restoration, nailing diet, training hard, lots of rest
-Reading, watching
-Inner work & emotional processing

Lifted super hard, rested, recovered.

WINNER WITHIN - WAKE UP CALL TO MY GUYS

To get to the top, you have to have complete resolute determination and be willing to throw all caution to the wind and grind.

That’s right. It takes WORK.

But hard work, pays off.

How strong is your soul?

Are you also, like me, from a horrible background and past?

Good. Because that is what will make you into a f**king dangerous motherfucker. Who can push through everything and find the savage energy required to get to the f**king top.

Find the best coaches and mentors, who can solve complex problems, are are able to create outcomes in difficult cases. Not simple ones. Any cunt can do that. Find the best, and align with them.

I went through many to find my current cohort. Everyone in my circle and in my team now, is the best.

That’s what it takes.

Show no mercy. And please, if you are not getting the outcomes you seek, please understand that success IS possible. You will just have to work WAY harder than the rest of them, be smarter, more strategic, and find the right people, with the right knowledge, that can take YOU to the top.

Be absolutely resolute, steadfast, and determined in your pursuit. Let NOTHING stop you. NOTHING.

Only death or physical incapacitation can take me out.

Otherwise, I remain the force of nature who you know me to be.

You will see where I will go in my life. All the bad card I was dealt, not only turned to strength and power, but Greatness, and unstoppable power to lead the next generation of men.

I want to build an army of killers here. I want my guys, which is all of you, to get to the top.

Why?

Because what does that say about me? Born in the god damn sewer of life, raised up, and got everyone else up there too.

That is what you call a f**king legendary human.

I will not stop until the job is done.

If you read my forum and post on it, thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for allowing me to serve my creator and achieve the mission he has put me here for. Please work hard, and please gain success, so I can realise my earthly mission.

I HAVE to do this. I must get it done.

Grind mode activated.

-MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:33 am

The IronWill Project: Monday 11th March 2024

Actions

Morning Routine (DONE)
-Sunrise
-Morning Process: Written affirmations, Visualisation, Skin, Hair, Myofunctional Therapy.
-Meal prep

(1) Sales:
-Daily sales hustle: Work through Dino’s action points

(2) Coaching Delivery:
1 on 1 & Group

(3) Admin
-Forum transition
-Scotty
-Tattoo research

Others:
-KoT
-Reading: Fanatical Prospecting

Notes:

Good recharge over the weekend. Will push hard today.

It can be done.

Massive success, is possible. It takes dreaming big & working hard.

I’m not staying down low.

I don’t accept it.

Worked too hard to accept these outcomes.

Elite or bust.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi