The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:13 pm

i'm happy tinder is going better for you in budapest. i was gonna ask if you tried it in another country but now you have.
enjoy! hope you get some lays.
Kurvam
Goal: Improve rotation

Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:51 pm

I was actually thinking reading your log before if you had thought of 'geomaxxing'. London can be a brutally tough place and girls are definitely more attractive/receptive in places like Hungary and Poland generally speaking.

Glad to hear you're having a much better reception there. Budapest is an awesome city all round, make sure to check out the bath houses if you haven't already!
MFbag
Goal: Get rich as fuck
Motto: Knowers know

Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:19 am

I got a friend who used to live in Vancouver and was depressed, incel, no women at all. Now he lives in Budapest and loves his life multiple girls hot girlfriend goes to parties all the time etc. I got some Hungarian blood maybe its time to return to the fatherland
LGTM
Pluto
Goal: Lose fat
Motto: Push It Past The Limit

Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:08 am

A part of why it can be so hard to do well back home is that a lot of your experiences in youth stick with you. For most men that come to forums like this, those experiences tend to be less than ideal. I had the same mindfuck when I went back home earlier this year too. The average guy back in the old town is barely employed and a loser but I just could not get myself to really be at my peak. Sometimes, we really need to get out and expand our horizons not due to geo-maxxing but just to distance ourselves from things tied to our experiences.

One thing to remark for OP as I have seen it a good deal is that a tall and above average looking South Asian dude can do some serious damage out there, it becomes a serious exotic advantage. Things have definitely changed. One guy I met winged with me in Miami although he is from the midwest. Pulled a girl back to his place in the first night at a bar where guys swear you cannot score because its all pickup artists.

Hungarian and Polish women are quite receptive to brown dudes, steer clear of the Balkans though OP!
7/20/22

Weight = 183 somewhat regularly

Number of lays in 2022 = 22
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:19 am

Glad to hear you're doing better in Budapest man. I remember I told you maybe 6 months ago you needed to move lol and you disregarded that advice
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:41 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:31 pm
Location MATTERS
Amen ! For me that was the biggest game changer with Tinder.

If you're in a shitty dating market place, you're in a shitty dating market place. You can put a ton of effort to do better in that place, but the results will always be disappointing because a bad location is a bottleneck that will yield bad results despite all your self-improvement efforts.

I always remember a quote from Andy for guys who are in a bad location (approximately) : "You can't play the numbers game if there are no numbers to play with".
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:55 am

Aside from what you wrote before, I think you have a killer potential.

You have the grinding spirit that will carry you through the pain of the "thousand sets of hell" (and let's be honest here, most of guys will drop after 200 rejections or less) but to me it's shocking that you did all this work with basically nothing but gut instinct and without the finest art of daygame, in probably the toughest european city for it.

I'm sure that all the crazy hard work you have done will yield results with time
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Jul 22, 2022 1:26 pm

BROS we hustling out here, we're about to go to the gym, I've done my core work and posture exercises, we had a communal lunch, now working in the gym, cold approaching (we will also meet AskTheDom shortly) and enjoying some drinks this evening, having a good time and trying to pull ;-)

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Growth Strategy / Product Development
Others: Possibly nightgame

Notes: Day 3 Budapest lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:59 am

Check in from last night:

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process (DONE approaches but only did 3, Online process done got a shit tonne of matches etc)
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) Content: Growth Strategy / Product Development (DONE growth strategy, no product dev)
Others: Possibly nightgame (DONE)

CA

1-Doesn't want to talk
2 - Get into a 10 min convo with this awesome chick, she JUST walked out of getting a new tattoo, she was a cool person and is friends with the singer from a band I like which I was shocked by. She asked for my socials etc.
3 - Gorgeous girl from Norway, we chatted for a bit but she was waiting for her bf lol

What I did well:

Stop was fairly effective and I made good eye contact before my stops. Conversation, flow and tonality was also good.

What I could have done better:

I feel like it was fairly solid yesterday, the long convo did start with clear intent so she could have mentioned her bf then. Even when she mentioned it, I did want to chat because this chick was awesome.

Volume wise, we were busy man and ended up only having the walk to the gym, and post gym for cold approaching. But everyone approached.

DAY 3 BUDAPEST - CLUBBING WITH TINDER DATE

Got up. We start the day going to a local coffee shop, chill for a while.

We then go home, @Paw takes a nap as he is destroyed from banging this Asian chick from day game lol. I do my core work and stretching.

I go to the shops. Paw cooks lunch.

We have lunch, do some work.

GYM TIME

I do 1 approach before, then 2 after.

Girl off Tinder asks me if I'm out tonight. I say yeah.

I ask her to meet me at a spot near me, she says can we meet at this bar instead? I saw sure.

I do the YouTube growth process. Shower and then leave.

I arrive at 935, 5 mins later. I text saying I'm here. No sign of them. I wait, nothing. She texts 10 mins later saying 'were getting drinks we'll come find you' - I'm like, 'we'??

15 mins pass and she wanders over with her friend. Shes fatter than her Tinder pics, her friend is pretty. 2 19 year old Austrian chicks.

We chat, find a space, and vibe for a while. Her friend then says shes going to the bar and insists we dont move. She gets up and just goes to a table of random men.

I then talk to this girl, escalate, touching her all over. Shes cool with it, touching her legs, ass, etc.

She wants to go upstairs. We go to her friend and she says were going upstairs, her friend is reticent AF I can tell, but shes like, "no he's cool". We head up.

We talk for a while, I get another drink. I go for the makeout. She just stays closed lipped.

I'm unphased and keep talking. I invite her to my, seed future dates, tell her to visit me in London, am hitting her with it all.

We head back down, we're holding hands this whole time.

Her friend is with this random group of 30-40 year old men, and she insists on going to party with them at another venue. I ask my girl if we can meet them there, or if we can go to mine for a drink first. She insists she cannot leave her friend and they have a pact.

I say, OK fine, lets head out for some fresh air. Me and the girl head out, and talk for a bit. I then pin her against the wall outside, and go for the makeout again. Same thing, but this time I remember something @Crisis_Overcomer did, so I choke her in the middle of the street, she starts moaning and then we make out heavy for a while tongues etc

FUCK YA

I then ask her about her kinks, BDSM, all this shit lol.

We head back inside to see her friend. Shes still with these dudes, but its time to leave. The guys just slowly start to dip when me and my girl rock up. Her friend is then trying to look for these dudes and insists they're partying with us. They basically have dipped. I think they were game, but when they saw me and this girl together, I think they thought, oh shit, lol.....they weren't expecting me.

Anyway.

The friends goes back inside to look for these dudes, and when she cant find them, admits defeat and heads out to walk to the party that was recommended. I tell them we should go meet my friends, that we should go together, etc Not seemingly having it.

We walk to this place. I'm holding hands with my girl and its all going fine, shes pleasant, I'm grabbing her ass here and there.

We get to the queue and they start talking amongst themselves in their language. The friend starts to do some sketchy shit. She says we're not getting in as they're not taking cash, and they don't know if they have card. I'm just like, OK....but people are paying with card. Shes then like, OK fine. Think the little dork thought I was going to offer to pay. No, LOL.

We go in, party for a while. I'm dancing with my chick, and her friend keeps giving her this hand signal. I then talk to her friend, and she then gives her friend another hand signal of a thumbs up. The chick is then really engaged and starts dancing with me. It's weird how much control the other girl has over her friend, their dynamic is weird, because one is better looking she seems to feel like she can control her friend. Its fucked.

AWKWARD - THEY TRY TO GET RID OF MAC

So we're dancing, and they go to the ladies. I wait. They then head back, and say they need to go outside.

We go outside and sit down on a bench.

The girls friend then says shes not feeling good, shes feeling like shit, and asks me where my friends are. I say I dunno. She then says well I feel like shit are you going to join your friends? At this point I know theyre trying to get rid of me and its AWKWARD

Theyre talking amongst themselves in their language, and I am just chilling.

My girl asks me, well what are you going to do? I say I dunno I'll see.

I ask whats going on?

Her friend responds, were not trying to get rid of you

Shes so dumb she just says it lol

Im like, its fine, just be honest, if you want me to leave I'll leave. The girl I'm with responds, we'll hang out tomorrow, I let her know that's cool but if you don't want to, I don't mind at all, just be honest and lmk.

They chat amongst themselves, can see I'm not moving, and they get up, the girl I'm with says sorry and they leave lol.

She was pleasant and fun to hang out with, her friend obv is a shitbag.

Having seen this sort of thing many times, I do not believe girls have real friendships with other girls. Their friends are often not wanting them to be happy, and do not want to see other women suceed. Lame.

Anyway, I head home, it's just a 10 minute walk. Paw gets in about 5 mins later. We debrief lol.

I tell him the tale, but the thing about Budapest is, there's so many girls here and it's a decent place for me - I have 2 girls wanting to meet the following day so I don't even care.

Sleep. Then I hear E coming in at 6am, he partied all night like a legend lol.

Now onto DAY 4!

MAC
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:44 am

MACDADDY fucking living Budapest. It’s always inspiring to read ya log mang!
MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:23 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:55 am
Aside from what you wrote before, I think you have a killer potential.

You have the grinding spirit that will carry you through the pain of the "thousand sets of hell" (and let's be honest here, most of guys will drop after 200 rejections or less) but to me it's shocking that you did all this work with basically nothing but gut instinct and without the finest art of daygame, in probably the toughest european city for it.

I'm sure that all the crazy hard work you have done will yield results with time
^Gonna shoutout AskTheDom

He is an advanced guy who is a great resource for the forum, he's highly experienced, has had a tonne of success with women, has had an elite physique, knows the game of success deeply and has a lot of powerful insight to relay

So if you see his post and get advice from him, know he is a true veteran and has lived a crazy life of travel, fucking hot chicks, and crushing goals

Paw & I can vouch for him.

It is no good being around people who have not made it work, who have bad habits, lack self awareness and are just bullshitting themselves thinking they're making progress. This is a TOUGH GAME. BELIEVE ME. Best thing you can do is get around success, be around proven guys, absorb their wisdom, copy their habbits and ways of being.

Time and time again, I am caught doing stupid shit, I then make small changes, and it amplifies my results. Only guys who have been there and done it can point this out. So best to be humble, a student of success, and be coachable on your way to elite. Which is where Ill be in 5 years.

Giving a shoutout here because we don't have a huge number of high level guys posting, and where we do, we should be clear about it so people can learn effectively.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:29 am

LATE CHECK IN FROM YESTERDAY

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 33

SAT 23/07/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: 10 Cold Approaches / Online Dating Process (FAIL, went 1 for 2 in cold approach, and did the online process and got like 15 matches. I came here 4 days ago with 70 matches from London. All of whom never responded. I am at 130 matches in Budapest right now)
(2) Body: Core / Stretch (FAIL)
(3) Content: Growth Process / Product Development (FAIL)

Writeup:

I got in from the club and the night with the 19year olds at 2am and slept badly, woke up low motivation and felt a bit shitty. But it does not matter 1 iota. It’s time to hustle and this is what champions are made of. Most on the field of battle are prey. Most are making up the numbers.

“Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle.
Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
—Heraclitus
Every day is an opportunity to be the one. Life is relentless. It will challenge you in your weakest moments and just when you think you have climbed everest, it will tell you, NOT TODAY MOTHERFUCKER, and cast you aall the way back down into the dungeon

Get up, see Paw and E. E got in super late from a night on the lash but he is feeling just fine. Dem viking genetics!!!

We chat for a bit. Debrief about our nights. I tell the tale of these 2 girls, how one seemed to like me, but how her friend could control her through hand signals. It was a strange tale and E made some funny associations to gladiators in the colosseum getting the thumbs down. :D

We then go for a 90 minute Thai massage. It hits the spot!

We then eat lunch. I am doing OMAD out here.

Then, we run over to meet Paw’s friends at Pride festival. It’s a great vibe, and very fun to be there. We hang out, have a laugh, drink a beer, It’s fun. Some weird guy did try to cause some homopbobic drama at ne point by asking if Paw is from England, and claimed English people are bringing the gaty over. We just turned around it was weird. But otherwise it was super chill, great vibes.

We are both quite sleep deprived and tired we end up sat glued to a bench for a while. Paw says we need to apprroach. He does 1. I do 1.

I get into a 10 min convo with the first girl I approach and we exchange Igs. Its great. I’m like damn I’ve got the @arcade_fire ratio out here.

I approach another very gorgeous chick but she is trying to find her friends.

Paw met up with a chick he fucked from day gaye 48hrs before, we hung out for a bit, then Paw went to her hotel to smash and I walked back for my date at 830.

I shower, rest for a bit.

There is one chick messaging me who I asking if Im going to the pride afterparty, which is an open air festival. I cant be bothered with that. So I focus on my date. She is a gorgeous girl so I am down as fuck

So I get a message from the chick, and she says she’s only just got back home. She wil need another hour. I’m like cool, text me when you’ve left. She does so, and I wait a further 20 mins then leave.

DATE 3 IN BUDAPEST – MEETING 3 CHICKS IN 4 DAYS: MAC PULLS BUT CHICK CRIES!

Arrive at the bar. Chick is super cute, pretty little blonde girl. We hang out, chat, and vibe. I get her opening up, she’s funny, interesting, has actual depth, and the date is super fun.

We’re hanging for about 40 mins and sip a wine. I then ask her if she wants a drink at my place, and she’s down.

She does mention she is going through a lot and has had a stressful day.

Her whole energy and vibe on the date is great, this girl is smart, pretty, funny, and we’re enjoying each other a lot. I am touching her arms, her legs, and it’s no probem.

For @Holden , who likes his horse riders, she was a national horse riding champion!

Then...the pull.

WHERE IT ALL CHANGED!

So as soon as we start walking back to mine, which is only 5 mins away, she shifts. All of a sudden, she is a detective. She starts her quizzing by asking me if I am going to kill her, if I’m a serial killer who likes to rip guts out. I laugh it off and am like nah I got bored of that I don’t do it anymore. She laughs her ass off.

We’re walking back to mine. She is getting edgier and edgier and gets onto increasing high alert and the questions don’t stop flying.

As soon as she’s in our place, she is quizzing me deeeply and it’s honestly annoying.

She seens Paw’s supplements on the counter, and notices one is a powder.

“Is this cocaine?” and she’s really inspecting it.

I laugh it off and am like no it’s a supplement. It turns out it’s NAC powder. A great supplement.

We vibe for a bit, I make her a friend, and then go into my room.

She is seriously paranoid about serial killers. And geuss what?

She sees I have taped bin bags to my windows, to create blackout blinds in effect, because there is a light outside the window. SHE GETS TRIGGERED!

“That is seriously weird and it’s something serial killers do. Is this a kill scene? Have you seen Dexter”

She’s so on edge I have to explain it. This is uncomfortable man.

Her questions go on. Why is there a bike in here? What kind of person keeps a bike in their room?

Her serial killer paranoia goes into EXTREME ALERT when she looks at my bedside counter and sees the book I’m reading.

CONFESSIONS OF A PERSUASION HITMAN

“You’re reading a book about a hitman?! Do you kill people? Are you learning how to kill people?!”

I whip the book open and show her how it’s about sales. This is getting uncomfotable and tiring man.

She is so neurotic, and despite her pretty head, big beautiful eyes, and girly energy, whatever is going on inside her head is quite sick.

She is still better than 99.99999999% of the girls in England btw LOL. I would still take her over the absolute treacherous, superficial beasts you get in the British isles. The thought of going back and having to deal with those hallow, empty, vicious creatures is truly sad. Anyway……

We sit down for a while, I’m draped over her, she’s cool with it. I give her a neck massage as shes tense. She lets me kiss her neck lightly and lovingly.

I pick her up and she gets super weird about it. She’s like WTF. And asks me why I did that, etc.

JHEEZE

We put music on and chill. The music is getting her in her feels.

I change the song. It’s not enough.

Our convo is deep, she is telling me a bit about her life.

So this chick is a gorgeous 24 year old, who was previously married to a fat, gross slob looking guy who was 20 years older than her and had previous kids from another marriage.

She told me how she has seen a lot of shit in her life, been around drug issues, alcohol issues, the lot.

And right now, she is going through a lot of family stuff.

So she takes a seat at the desk near my laptop. I give her a neck massage, and kiss her tell her everything is gonna be OK. I’m thinking how THE FUCK am I gonna turn this into a romantic and wholesome evening?

………...then…….she breaks down crying.

“I’m so sorry, I’m just going through a lot right now. Can I go home?”

I am super comforting, compassionate, and am like yeah of course. I’ll walk you back to the pub.

She’s grateful and sweet and she says she wants to see me again.

I drop her at the spot, and then get texting another girl off tinder who is here until Mon and said she said she’d be game to meet before she leaves. I try to get her out. I text her every 30 mins just pinging. She is just laughing and isnt really game. I go for the nuclear: do you wanna meet tonight? If not its cool, just lmk. She says she needs sleep.

I say cool no worries, see me tomorrow. Put the phone on airplane mode and go to bed. It’s 2am.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER HUSTLE

MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:00 am

Lol ok.

The freak out about the bin bags is funny.

On to the next one

I dont like horse girls at all. Thats interesting they are a type for some people
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:16 am

Radical wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:00 am
I dont like horse girls at all. Thats interesting they are a type for some people
Nice legs, great ass, openminded in the sack, only girls who can do cowgirl correctly

They tend to be crazy though
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
workhard
Goal: Laid

Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:17 am

Last edited by workhard on Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.