The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 15/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:29 am

Happy Easter ya filthy animals

I do love ya

Feeling better, working on myself daily.

Off to Turkey for a week for a family holiday, 7 days on the beach.

Then off to Mexico for 6 months I reckon. Gotta go heal. Release my trauma, my negative beliefs, and manifest the next evolution of myself.

It's time.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:11 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

I do love ya

Then off to Mexico for 6 months I reckon. Gotta go heal. Release my trauma, my negative beliefs, and manifest the next evolution of myself.

It's time.

-MAC
Happy Easter brother. Enjoy your holiday, turkey is incredible now if you can somehow benefit from ramadan's atmosphere. For example you might have dinner when they break the fast, delicious food from almost every arab country. I wish i could go too. Looking forward on your updates from Mexico
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:09 am

Thrice wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:11 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

I do love ya

It's time.

-MAC
Happy Easter brother. Enjoy your holiday, turkey is incredible now if you can somehow benefit from ramadan's atmosphere. For example you might have dinner when they break the fast, delicious food from almost every arab country. I wish i could go too. Looking forward on your updates from Mexico
Thanks brother!

Looking forward to it, a good year is ahead.

Turkey is awesome. I did my hair transplant there, and really enjoyed it. Will spend a week there, mostly kicking back on the beach and healing. Then off to Mexico!

Feels like my journey has really entered a spiritual and psychological stage.

I have build a pretty cool life overall man. I have a lot of beautiful people in my life and a great future ahead.

Weekend was cool. Was with my family Sat, and the hung out with my friend David all day Sunday. We did smoke a bit of weed, which can be funny sometimes, and spent the day wandering around the city centre and having a great laugh tbh. Was needed. Had a 2 and a half hr phone convo with Paw after. Was the first time I've spoke to him since I left Budapest.

This has been a wild life the last couple years man.

Right now, I just want to be happy, and heal myself.

A mind that has negative self beliefs, will not reach the next level. A mind that holds anger, sadness, and pain, will not get past it's current level.

My heart is called to Mexico. I have been called for years, but did not have the strength and resolve to go, and was also very much tied up with dating and having to improve myself as a man. And yet, I did improve.

My vibe, energy, and presence, is pretty good now. People just talk to me, seem to like me. I get people trying to chat with me in the gym pretty often, which is cool. The girls there see me just mingling and being a cool, confident, cheeky sort of chap, and seem to like it. I don't have that dark cloud around my head and can now see, there are plenty who do seem to like and appreciate my energy.

I think this has been the major W that came from 3 years of dating.

I am proud of what I accomplished. And I am happy to put it to bed now.

I will be celibate MAC for a while.

I will be updating my thread, helping others from a place of detachment and surrender, and in time, I think as I heal, more answers will come to me.

You have to be happy man.

Grateful.

And try to live in that peace.

Chasing women did not give me peace. It actually brought a lot of pain and suffering.

Lets see what happens now.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:01 pm

Good therapy session with Kristina

Honestly man she was a good listener and really supportive.

Will be working on core beliefs. And committing further to celibacy and a long term detox.

A lot comes up. Lessons were learned. And also, some mistakes made on my part.

There are solutions. Namely, just changing the focus of my life, and seeing things differently.

The same changes, apply to the forums.

A true self improvement forum, must embrace that. This forum presently skews towards dating. The dating culture we find ourselves in, is hardly producing the sort of outcomes I could stand behind. I would be remiss to advocate for this. I can't stand behind something that has not produced the outcomes I would like to see in the world.

A shift towards deeper, more conscious self-development, I think would be good. An ethos of focus on one's mission, doing the deeper self work, and realising one's overall vision. Dating should be downplayed a little, de-prioritised, and seen as a relatively mundane activity that is just part of life. I think this would be good, to help guys avoid the position of finding oneself thoroughly dissatisfied and questioning why they even bothered. Fortunately, I didn't end my dating journey on a negative note as that, rather, I just lament that they were, well, not anyone I wanted. That is a bad outcome, and one that I can rightfully feel bad about.

The richness and substance of life, is felt from connection to what we are looking to do in this world.

Some adjustments to the structure are important. And a cultural shift away from "getting laid". I find this to be a quite negative northstar, and have seen it destroy a few men. This, is unethical, and only heartless bastard could perpetuate such a culture that creates harm to other beings.

I think if people have the goals they're working on, and prioritise themselves, their overall wellbeing and development, and are properly building projects which are not dating related, they will get somewhere. The idea of "taking care" of the woman stuff, I am now starting to see as a bit of a con. That feeling, of having "taken care" of this stuff, does not come for all. What if you're low SMV and it is a persistent uphill battle to get attraction and you obtain, consistently, sub par outcomes you're not happy with? The thought that this can be "taken care of" leads to a perpetual hamster wheel, as it was based on a fatal flaw and unsound assumptions.

For some, it can be "taken care" of and they can move on. You'll notice, many don't - perpetual players. A subset of people with their own unique and neurotic head issues. I avoid them.

For those who are in the kind of "wild card" camp I was, where you can kinda make it happen, sometimes, with some questionable ass women.................You have to ask yourself, truly, how long can you endure that, because it is entirely unsatisfying, and when it just hurts to continue, I think that's where you have to be honest with yourself.

I will be OK and my life will flow from here into other cool things.

I am trying to figure out how I can stop others from falling into this trap, and hopefully encourage a healthier and more positive future for the other men and forum users who will come here in time.

Perhaps we need to actually give people a more realistic and honest take? So they don't get too invested in chasing a fairy tale, which will save them a lot of pain to be honest

Quite torn about this.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:33 am

The IronWill Project: Tues 2nd April 2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery
-Sales
-Reading

(2) Muscles:
-Gym
-Nutrition: Hit kcals & maros

(3) Mindset:
-Healing work: 2hrs, journalling, questioning core beliefs.

Notes:

Focus.

Discipline.

Improving myself in every way possible.

Let's see what happens next.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:16 am

The IronWill Project: Tues 2nd April 2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Sales
-Coaching
-Calls

(2) Muscles:
-Hit Kcals & Macros
-KoT & McKenzie

(3) Mindset:
-Admin: Plan Mexico, Turkey hotel, Message coach Adam, start catching up with those I’ve not been able to contact for a while (Timmy, @Thebastard , Carl, and the many, many others)
-Healing Work: 2hrs, core beliefs journalling

Notes:

Feeling a little better. More focused, calm, clear.

Having a mission and being able to truly serve others, helps me a lot. I really enjoy going through all my coaching delivery each day, it’s super fun.

All of my knowledge and skill in healing, is really coming to the fore for me right now. It reminds me when I was on Dr Jesse Steinberg’s program back in the day, who mentored me in healing a lot. He went through major trauma release while we were still doing the program due to his divorce from his wife of many years. Jesse was f**king awesome and his program was a major life changing event for me. Worth every penny and made me a far better human. Now I am paying it back.

All will be well, because I have the skills and ability.

This was not a ideal time to go through this. I was doing SO WELL. I felt like I was on top of the world. Then, boom, major life event.

And I will use it to grow.

LETS GO

Sending you all strength
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:20 am

Feeling a lot better, man, and some of my warrior spirit MAY be coming back....

The stuff with my childhood, was bad man, processing that, really was so painful.

Did the right things, found great help, and glad to say, it has helped A LOT!

I knew Kristina from my time in various healing groups when I was also learning how to do this inner work. These tools will be useful as hell right now.

I will post my check-in shortly. But did want to know, I am feeling better now.

Things in my mindset, will shift. I will push forward with the 6 months of healing, inner game, and just working on energy and how to deeply and authentically connect with people. Exploring creating deeper friendships, connections, stuff like that. Less dating and sex, for a while. More humanity, love, and genuine connection/bonding with people.

I am on a mission to become the best version of myself.

I will do the work on healing, and processing my childhood. I will thrive.

The best is yet to come.

Back to work..............

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:39 am

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset

Thursday 04/04/2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching
-Sales
-Content
-Calls

(2) Muscles:
-Gym
-Nutition & Kcals

(3) Mindset:
-Healing Work: 1hr journalling done, reflecting on core beliefs, questioning them, healing.

Others:
-Admin

Notes:

Today, I will move things forward in life.

I am quite pissed off about the long, unravelling trauma process unwnding in my brain. Very frustrating. I would like to focus on my biz and push ahead in life. Having to deal with these things unfolding in one’s brain, for many months now, is a lot, and causes a lot of issues.

The one that frustrates me, is how hard it was to focus on the tasks of life, and maintain relationships and friendships. Regretably, I wasn’t able to keep on top of the many messages I do get, and I can see, some of my good friends are understandably offended.

I do not know what the solution to this is. I will just have to accept it, apologise when I am ready, and do the work to heal and be better.

Clearly, there is a lot I have to process and deal with, whilst also getting my life to where I want it. You want to know what kinda spurs me on about that? The challenge of it. It’s, frankly, a lot, and will require me to go to war again like I did for The Phoenix Project.

It may be time to bring that version of myself back.

NO EXCUSES

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:21 am

I had a convo with my Dad the other day.

I am absolutely done with being cucked.

DONE.

He is not a bad dude. Not at all, man. He has a lot of good to me. He is, however, absolutely FUCKED in the head dude. He is really weird and he has issues himself. I am DONE being mad at this guy.

Yes, he destroyed my brain. He was not ready to be a Dad in the first place but because he was, I am here, and for that, I am fucking grateful.

There is a way for me to build an exceptional life. It will be my fucking savage determination and drive that will get me there and brutal work ethic.

I am glad I grappled with this shit over the past few weeks, and confronted it head on. It allowed me to process it and deal with it.

There is a long way to go for me man. I am not going to stay at this level. Yeah I am running a fucking great biz, get laid, but this is not what I want.

I want to be a lot, lot, lot better than this.

This is honestly living small, man, and way below my potential. I could serve a lot more, create a lot more, produce a lot more, and become a lot better.

Essentially, I am not going hard enough. Because when I got out of pain, which was a few months ago, and began to feel like a successful person, my absolutely horrible background and the fact that I come from a bad background of abuse came crashing down upon me and made me feel like, damn Ravi, who are you kidding, you think you are this and that, don't you know you are a kid who is from nothing, you are nothing at all, who are you trying to fool.

When the outer world has gotten better, the inner world can savagely resist it.

This is called FEAR OF SUCCESS.

Because how can an inner identity, which was molded in hell, which was cloaked in pain, remain stable when you are now getting somewhere in life?

I am DONE feeling sorry for myself, DONE with being fucked cucked by my Dad, DONE with making excuses for myself to stay at this level because I do not believe this is the end of the road for me.

What it is, however, is the end of my own bullshit, thinking I am too broken inside to get to the top of this world, thinking people will not want to work with a childhood abuse survivor, I am done with being ashamed of my past and thinking I am a lesser being because those things were done to me. FUCK IT.

The worst thing a guy like me can do, is say, alright, well I guess I will play small, because who am I to push further ahead from this point.

That not only lets me down, but also, every other survivor who has been through that, which is what really upsets me.

No more of this shit man. I have had enough. It is selfish to wallow, when guys like me should instead, become successful, and show others that it CAN BE DONE even with a fucking dire as hell hand.

It's time to turn this shit into strength and go harder than I ever have.

I will find a way.

Mexico for a bit, build rock solid inner game. Get my money up, hardcore. Go to NYC, finish what I said I will finish. Grind for a while. Get where I need to be.

And then go higher in this world.

This will take a monstrous work ethic and I have cucked myself psychologically the past 2-3 months I'd say so I think it will have to be a case of going to war again like I did in The Phoenix Project.

So let it start today.........

Will do my check-in, in a bit, going to do some movement and body work for a bit, back is niggly as fuck right now, gotta consider if I go train or wait until Monday. I haven't taken any time off training for quite a while so this may be a useful reset this weekend.

I will WORK this weekend because I have to bring my warrior spirit back.

The one thing that has gotten me to this place today, is warrior spirit. As soon as I got out of pain (towards the end of Budapest) this just starred to abate. I was no longer the savage MAC I have been for years. I was a bit different.

I think I had to have the internal realisations this experience has brought me. I am now, no longer playing to get out of pain..........

I AM PLAYING TO GET TO THE FUCKING TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN

TO PROVE THAT IT CAN BE DONE

Back shortly...........grinding season commences...................been fucked up psychologically for months man and that ends today.

Final comment: massive shoutout to Dante who called me yesterday to check in on me after not hearing from me for a while. He slapped me with some hard truths, which I will not share here, I'll keep those to myself, but I needed to hear it.
-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:50 am

SUNDAY:

Today's focus will be mindset & admin.

-Morning Process
-Meal Prep
-Gym: KoT
-Posture: McKenzie
-Admin: Mexico, Biz Admin for Group Call, Turkey Admin
-Coaching: Preparing for next week's coaching, going to address some client questions in long form video format, anonymous obv.
-Design weekly plan: WIll hustle next week, then off to Turkey for a week, where I will still work, but will do a Minimum Effective Dose. In Mexico, I will be working 100% and going fucking ham. Hours of biz, hours of inner work, and will dedicate every ounce of energy I have to becoming a better man.
-Reading
-Healing Work
-Evening Process
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:20 am

Monday 08/04/2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching
-Sales

(2) Muscles:
-Gym
-Kcals & Macros

(3) Mindset:
-NA

Others:
-Admin: (1) Finalise Mexico, flight booked, get AirBNB w/ @september , (2) iPhone repair

Notes:

Healing work past weeks has been extremely, extremely positive. I cannot speak highly enough of it.

I am now feeling like classic MAC again.

I will not stop the healing work, and will in fact, double down.

It's time to go to WAR again. And work harder than I have ever fucking worked before.

-MAC DADDY

THE GODFATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 am

Biz Daily & Weekly Goals

Goals For This Week

(1) Produce 1st draft of Consistent Performance Formula.
(2) Set up April’s Mini Workshop
(3) Develop IronWill Scorecard
(4) Finish reading Fanatical Prospecting

Daily Targets

-Day A & Day B: Day A = Gym Days (Mon, Wed, Thur, Sun) and Day B = Rest Days (Tue, Fri)
-Weekend: Networking, Healing, Mindset Development Only

Day A Goals:
-Sales 8 Hours: (A) 1st Draft Consistent Performance Formula doc, (B) Mini Workshop Dev, (C) ScoreCard Dev, (D) Read Fanatical Prospecting.
-Coaching Delivery.
-Admin Tasks

Day B Goals:
-Sales 8 Hours: As Above.
-Content 4 Hours: I’ll spend one day writing a killer article, and then the other Day B, will be turning that into long form, short form, and social media posts.
-Admin Tasks
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:20 am

Tuesday 09/04/2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery & Monthly Group Call
-Sales: 8hrs
-Content: 4hrs

(2) Muscles:
-Rest Day
-Nutrition: Hit Kcals & Macros
-Posture Work

(3) Mindset:
-NA

Notes:

Focus.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:17 am

Wednesday 10/04/2024

Actions

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery: Calls, One on One, Group, Value Post.
-Sales: Consistent Performance Formula Draft 1, Mini Workshop Magic, ScoreCard, Book Call w/ Dino.
-Content: With permission, upload calls. Upload podcast with Ashwin.
-Learning: Read Fanatical Prospecting

(2) Muscles:
-Gym
-Coaching call w/ my recomp coach
-Nutition: Nail all meals and follow plan, without deviation.

(3) Mindset:
-Healing Journalling
-Confirm for call w/ Kristina tomorrow

Others:
-Admin: Turkey, Mexico, Winner Within transition.

Notes:

Stillness, ease, flow.

Effortless and joyful productivity.

That is how we activate our genius.

The tech team, are on the last steps with the forum transition.

That means, I'll make an announcement soon of some forum maintenance that will take place. This will be clearly stated, will in advance. You'll all have notice.

There will be a few days (if that?) when the forum is offline to allow us to make the changes.

And then, we're back up, new URL, new forum software, new structure. A few new mods, and a technical team will be in place.

We will then push this place to the max.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:17 am
There will be a few days (if that?) when the forum is offline to allow us to make the changes.
Not at all. Maybe a few hours.