The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:11 pm

Hey bro - so the science of tissue remodelling is based on Wolff's law, and it applies to all tissue in the body. I have changed different tissues myself through daily application of techniques, from self massage to postural changes. The human body is very adaptable and the muscle and fascia that knit us together can be modified using pressure and resistance, with sufficient frequency of force to trigger Wolff's law.

I'm not totally convinced it can work in the case of the nose, but I have seen some interesting before and afters on YouTube, and I am familiar with the underlying process of how to remodel tissue.

I understand you dermapen/dermaroll yourself? Its very similar in theory - the dermapen causes microwounding, which elicits a remodelling response from the body, which releases a range of proteins and enzymes to regenerate tissue.

In the case of facial and nose exercises, they are working on the tissues to tone them and strengthen them, to tighten them and create subtle changes.

I will experiment for 3-6 months and if it doesn't work, at the very least they will have improved the tone of my facial tissues a bit.

We are on another level of self improvement here boys we are surely willing to experiment and get into some shit lol

IKEA

LOng ass day, because I work flexibly and remotely, I took the day off today to sort out my bed. I called IKEA and they couldn't resolve the issue. I had to drive an hour and 15 mins to the store, made up some BS about it being defective, at which point they checked the item in detail, and I was able to convince them the slot for the dowel rod was too long and hence the dowel gpt stuck. They gave me a replacement there and then. I picked it up, and then went to TaskRabit there and then and purchased an assemble service. It was £30, which is nothing and it will save me stress and 3hrs of bullshit.

Drove back for an hour and 15. Paid the congestion charge and the ULEZ charge, Driving in London sucks ass and I am looking forward to getting the whole move sorted and leaving my car at my parents house in the Midlands.

The sooner we furnish the place boys, the sooner we can have women in and explore sex.

Otherwise, day was solid, the gym is a 7 min walk from my place (YES!) so I hit that the first thing in the morning.

Diet was on point. Now going to stretch, send off my picture selections to the photographer, and then I will study a little copywriting and upload a vlog. I am just doing the side stuff to keep busy and for fun. I hate laziness and I can't have idle time. I must grind or I get so stressed that I am wasting my life.

Because I couldn't get my work done today, I will have to grind it out tomorrow, which means no cold approach. Also the broadband folks are coming to install our stuff so I will probably need to be in for that unless my flatmate comes back.

I feel pretty good that the issue was resolved. :)

Will grind until the end of the year and set myself up for success in 2022. I have this flat for a whole year man, I really like the location its great. I will have to redefine fucking grinding to get myself 10 lays boys. We will get this dating profile updated, hammer cold approach 5 x a week, go out to the clubs and bars once a week, and just kill it with content, side hustles, gym and looksmaxxing.

Beyond motivated,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Sent the photo selections to the photographer.

The chick clearly indicates on her price guide it's 10 retouched images and 30 lightly edited. She emailed me some pleasantries and then said something about me selecting my top 10 images, which she will do 2 sets of editing for. Erm, no thank you. You can give me the 40 I paid you for. She was a super nice lady so I will give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she got my shoot mixed up with someone else's and forgot which package I got with her.

I will update you all with the date she can get the edited outputs over to me, and then we rebuild my profiles and try again!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Hmm, she messaged me back and we were on the same page, She was confused why I thought otherwise. Not sure what she was smoking on her last email, but she will send me 40 images by the end of the week lol :)

TODAYS VLOG

Now gonna voice message one of my girls. Last night I talked to girl from date 8 for an hour and a half on the phone. I think we're kinga just becoming friends, I can't see anything physical happening, and that's great - I like her a lot as a person and friends is great. It makes me happy to talk to her, she's awesome.

TaskRabbit guy is coming tomorrow and will assemble my bed while I work, broadband guy will also come around the same time, and then I've gotta sort out gas and electric.

I will try my best to cold approach tomorrow. I will smash gym in the morning.

Bare with me guys, the old format will resume, there's so much going on right now I just need things to settle down and then we go on the fucking attack.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:16 am

Will she send you the RAWs too?
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:40 am

Gotta shoot RAW! ;)
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:23 am

I've asked her to send me the RAW files and Brady I will be shooting RAW myself one of these days LOL

Gym done, gonna do some work now. Task Rabbit guy arrives shortly. Broadband engineer will follow. Gotta sort out our gas and electric today. And council tax. And catch up with work.

Shot a quick video....

Tomorrow I will cold approach. Today I need to get my shit together.

Once we're all settled in, I will cold approach 5 x a week for 12 months man. Need some women in my life.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Keen to hear about your cold approach tomorrow Mac!

Photos look good. To me the ones of you doing a thing, vlogging, guitar etc look better. I have this theory that men always look better doing a thing compared to a women who can just be. Don’t hold your breathe on getting the raws from the photog
MakingAComeback

Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:40 pm

Thanks bro. I will do my best. She told me it is not in her policy to provide RAW files, and as Ariel eludes to, I guess this is a photographer thing lol.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 7

Affirmations & Visualisation, DONE

Gym, DONE

Nose reshaping and facial symmetry exercises, DONE

Skincare routine, DONE

Dermapen & Nizarol shampoo, DONE

Work, DONE

Broadband installation, DONE

Gas & Electric, challenging situation, but risk managed for now - DONE

Bed & clothes frame / clothes rail assembly, DONE

Photographer is editing my images today, and we could expect the final output on Thursday. I studied some copywriting for side hustle purposes and reached out to a bro from the coaching group for advice.

Notes:

Gas and electric is at an all time high in the UK. The comparison sites produce some shocking rates. I called up company I know is cheap and not on comparison sites, and the agent gave me some good advice. He said when you move into a place, you are supplied by your current supplier, and because of this, you put onto the Standard Variable tarriff. This tarrif is HALF as much as other offers out there right now!! This is what we are currently on (I checked), and literally across all the comparison sites, the deals are £50-70 more than our current per month. FUCK THAT.

Timmy and I have opted to stay on this tarriff. We haven’t supplied our details, so British Gas will bill us as “The Occupier” and will send a bill in due course.

We expect the energy market will change in Jan or Feb, and we will look at other, cheaper suppliers then. If we can find a better deal, we will switch, and at that point, we will settle our bill with British Gas and move onwards.

I wanted to just get our deal with British Gas confirmed today and make an account, but I was on the phone just holding for an hour and a half. The energy market has gone mad.

But there is always a solution. We are on the best tariff right now and no further action is needed until mid Jan / Early Feb.

Nothing is ideal about the world right now. No Excuses. We will always find a way to win regardless.

I need to find a way to get sex on a regular basis with a multitude of women, and I need to find a way to get laid by 10 women this year. I have never been laid before as you know, but I must figure it out.

Since stopping use of topical dutasteride, my sex drive has begun to come back. Today, it was truly through the roof.

I will cold approach tomorrow because I simply need to be around women.

Flat is mostly sorted now. Need to sort out a desk, throw out the old wardrobe, and get a bar stool. Then, we’re good.

Moving is time consuming and takes a lot of action. I am now in a position to go hard in 2022. Regardless of what happens with lockdowns or new variants, I will explore every fucking possible pathway to get laid. I am so thankful I am in my own flat in London. Lockdown back in the Midlands where it is literally dead would have driven me insane. I will find a way to have sex regardless, no matter what.

10 LAYS IN 2022 BOYS. NOW IS THE TIME.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Aspire2Greatness
Name: Thomas
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Discipline equals freedom

Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Looking forward to hearing/reading about the approaches! Good luck Mac, I trust that you'll do them no problem!
My progress log
Aka: I quit my dream job of 10 years and moved to the big city

Main goal: sleep with 10 women within the end of the year 7/10.

Previous main goal: Move to a bigger city
Jobs applied for in total: 5
09/20/22: Job landed
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:36 pm

Hey yo,

I've got nothing fascinating to said, i'm quite new here.

I dig a lil bit through this and wow bro, i've rarely been so impressed. You're literally the TOUGHEST guy i know, and ever heard of..

You've got this, I feel that everyone here is 100% with you, keep up KING!
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:58 am

ovnidos wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:36 pm
Hey yo,

I've got nothing fascinating to said, i'm quite new here.

I dig a lil bit through this and wow bro, i've rarely been so impressed. You're literally the TOUGHEST guy i know, and ever heard of..

You've got this, I feel that everyone here is 100% with you, keep up KING!
God dammit bro, I am quite stunned, I never thought I would get a compliment like this. God damn. Thank you so much, this means a lot to me.

I am just a humble dude trying to get a better life for myself, I want to be able to start a family and have a great woman to raise children with. I will find a way to achieve my dream bro, and I must be totally honest: the only reason I am making my life better is because other men helped me. Andy, Radical, The Bastard, the forum, the coaching group. I shout these guys out all the time. All these men are my brothers and they believed in me when I didn't believe in myself and I was broken into a million pieces with no clue how I will put myself back together again.

But somehow, I did. I lost 50lbs. I went from 0 dates in my whole life to 8. I moved out of my parents place and got myself a flat in Central London, I can see the god damn financial district from my living room windows. I am grinding like a fucking man possessed EVERY-GOD-DAMN-DAY, for one reason and one reason only: after all the insane shit I had to endure, there is NO WAY I will not succeed, there is NO WAY I will not be able to have my own family, there is NO WAY I will not get rich. I have paid the price in blood, sweat and tears for this, there is not the fucking time in the day to even describe the amount of work I have put into myself man.

This journey has been quite unbelievable man, from climbing out of the deepest, darkest dungeon of all time, to beginning to ascend the savage mountain with nothing but willpower alone. Truth is, the nightmare experiences haunted me so bad for 12 years, almost are becoming a blessing in disguise. It drove me to damn near the very limits of my sanity, many men would have gone totally insane trust me, and something did happen inside me at some stage where I pretty much decided no matter how fucked up I am, how dark and miserable my past has been, and how agonising the road ahead will be, I will break myself off to fix this person. I will die trying. Period.

While I have a LONG way to go, and trust me brother, I am not a guy who has it easy with women AT ALL, somehow, through a level of grinding that may seen damn near inhumane, I will achieve my goals for 2022. I truly have no idea how I will accomplish them, but I know I will put forth every ounce of effort and energy that is in my body and mind.

That much I can promise you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:53 am

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 7 DAY 17

WED 22/12/2021

ACTIONS

(1) Cold Approach: 3hrs (1hr AA Program Day 1 / 2hrs Approach)
(2) Gym 1hr Cardio / Core Work (DONE)

OTHER ACTIONS

(3) Looksmaxxing: Nose Reshaping Exercises / Facial Exercises / Skincare Routine (DONE)
(4) Morning Routine: Write out affirmations as learned from @AGF 3 x in Mind Journal & Read The Daily Stoic (DONE)
(5) Work Remotely
(6) Content Creation: 2 TikToks, IG Stories, and 1YouTube Video
(7) Stretching
(8) Learn copywriting

Current Project Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 56
Numbers: 0
Dates: 4 (4 Online Dating / 0 Cold Approach)
Sexual Encounters: 0

Notes: I have one girl from Bumble who matched with me a while ago, who does actually message me on WhatsApp a fair bit and she is sweet. We're going for a drink when she's back in London. She is a bigger girl, her pics show this clearly, so no cat fish. Still, I find her attractive and will explore whatever with her. She let me know outright she is a girl who you have to date for quite a while before anything gets physical. I know what I'm dealing with, and that's cool, I have goals to crush. End of.

Bring on my new pics on Thursday man!!! Hope they improve my profile a bit.

We have a lot of work to do boys, I will GRIND in the gym and build my body up better. I will book more professional shoots in like 3-4 months, which gives me time to looksmaxx, get shredded and put muscle on.

MAC

STAY IN THE FIGHT,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:06 pm

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 7 DAY 17

WED 22/12/2021

ACTIONS

(1) Cold Approach: 3hrs (1hr AA Program Day 1 / 2hrs Approach) (DONE – Day 4 Drills, Asking 5 women for the time – 2hrs cold approach, 0 approaches)
(2) Gym 1hr Cardio / Core Work (DONE)

OTHER ACTIONS

(3) Looksmaxxing: Nose Reshaping Exercises / Facial Exercises / Skincare Routine (DONE)
(4) Morning Routine: Write out affirmations as learned from @AGF 3 x in Mind Journal & Read The Daily Stoic (DONE)
(5) Work Remotely (DONE)
(6) Content Creation: 2 TikToks, IG Stories, and 1YouTube Video (DONE)
(7) Stretching (FAIL)
(8) Learn copywriting (FAIL)

Accountability call, done. We were on the phone for about 2hrs so I had to miss a few of the above.

Notes: Drills were easy enough, did have some anxiety doing them tho! AA following the drills was truly stratospheric, felt all types of emotions, rage, absolute hatred, the lot. That’s how it goes. Kept practising letting to, over and over again, hour after hour. Went home, cooked dinner, and kept grinding.

Off to bed. Back tomorrow to continue the process. Driving home tomorrow night to avoid the motherload of traffic that will be Friday. I will stay with my family for a full week, and come back to London in 2022 to do it all again. Not approaching for a week will of course mean I'll be rusty again. Exposure therapy will be most of 2022 for me. JUST beating AA alone over the course of the year will be a big self improvement win for me.

Current Project Running Totals:
Cold Approaches: 56
Numbers: 0
Dates: 4 (4 Online Dating / 0 Cold Approach)
Sexual Encounters: 0

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:47 am

Completing the AA program is gonna level you the fuck up. STICK WITH IT.
MakingAComeback

Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:26 am

Thanks bro, if I coud beat my AA, it would make my life a lot better!

THURS 23/12/2021

ACTIONS

(1) Cold Approach: AA Program Day 5 / 2hrs Approach
(2) Gym / Core

Others
(3) Work
(4) Side Hustle: Learn copywriting / Content Creation
(5) Stretch

Then, going home for Christmas. I hope my photographer gives me my new pics today lol.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi