The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:29 pm

-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:09 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:09 pm

At the rave, it was a tough experience, I was so so fucking convinced every single girl in there would rather be shot in the face than interact with me in any way.
Honestly this is your biggest issue. NOT your looks. You are a good looking guy. But you dont have enough confidence Because you have no experience, but that's okay. You don't need experience to have confidence, confidence should be internally based, not external imo. Have you ever tried interviewing random girls about stuff for your YouTube channel? Not even trying to hit on them, but just asking them questions about random, fun stuff. Just curious because that's how a lot of YouTube channels take off. Plus it could get you more comfortable talking to women.
MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 am

SamJ_ wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:09 pm

At the rave, it was a tough experience, I was so so fucking convinced every single girl in there would rather be shot in the face than interact with me in any way.
Honestly this is your biggest issue. NOT your looks. You are a good looking guy. But you dont have enough confidence Because you have no experience, but that's okay. You don't need experience to have confidence, confidence should be internally based, not external imo. Have you ever tried interviewing random girls about stuff for your YouTube channel? Not even trying to hit on them, but just asking them questions about random, fun stuff. Just curious because that's how a lot of YouTube channels take off. Plus it could get you more comfortable talking to women.
For sure big man. Thanks for saying that bro, but I really don't see it myself, I have really low self-esteem but I am working hard at it. I do not think my looks are even in the normal range, because that is not the response I receive in the world, average or good looking guys get one or two girls interested in them in their life, they don't have to fight so hard man. It's OK, I will make myself better.

Also, absolutely brilliant idea for videos - I will do this for sure. When I go back to London, and when I move there, I will do that regularly.

I will keep hammering and get better every day.

MON 02/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym
-Core
-Intermittant Fasting
-Movement & Stretching
Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Cold Approach
-Video Work: Shoot 1 Video Today (Edit & Upload Tomorrow)

Keep grinding,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

SamJ_

Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:53 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 am
SamJ_ wrote:

For sure big man. Thanks for saying that bro, but I really don't see it myself, I have really low self-esteem but I am working hard at it. I do not think my looks are even in the normal range, because that is not the response I receive in the world, average or good looking guys get one or two girls interested in them in their life, they don't have to fight so hard man. It's OK, I will make myself better.

Also, absolutely brilliant idea for videos - I will do this for sure. When I go back to London, and when I move there, I will do that regularly.

I will keep hammering and get better every day.

MON 02/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym
-Core
-Intermittant Fasting
-Movement & Stretching
Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Cold Approach
-Video Work: Shoot 1 Video Today (Edit & Upload Tomorrow)

Keep grinding,
MAC
Looking forward to your videos! Honestly I wouldn't judge your looks by your results, especially with approaching it's more about confidence and self esteem. And even the best guys on here often take several hundred approaches or more to get laid. gotta play the numbers game.
MakingAComeback

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:33 pm

Thanks man! Yeah, it's true, it's not important either way as I am too much of a hardheaded cunt to give up on any goal I sent anyway. Just can't give anything up.

Numbers will keep stackin up.

MON 02/08/2021

Cold Approach (DONE)

Said hi to 2 girls, first girl said hi back which felt AMAZING, second girl looked down at my bulge and tossed her hair back LMAO. They were both Indian girls, who are normally pretty aggressive in laying down the law if you try to talk to 'em. But these two made me feel good.

I bottled saying another word, I have to get my heart back, still deep in the dungeon of life. I am just going to keep going out and saying hi. I will work hard on stopping them and talking but right now just need to get a tiny bit of traction.

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 15
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Running Totals: Dating Apps

I think I am going to stop bothering with OLD now, because I can't get any traction at all, lol.

Shall I leave it for 3 weeks until my next photoshoot?

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_

Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:53 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:33 pm
Thanks man! Yeah, it's true, it's not important either way as I am too much of a hardheaded cunt to give up on any goal I sent anyway. Just can't give anything up.

Numbers will keep stackin up.

MON 02/08/2021

Cold Approach (DONE)

Said hi to 2 girls, first girl said hi back which felt AMAZING, second girl looked down at my bulge and tossed her hair back LMAO. They were both Indian girls, who are normally pretty aggressive in laying down the law if you try to talk to 'em. But these two made me feel good.

I bottled saying another word, I have to get my heart back, still deep in the dungeon of life. I am just going to keep going out and saying hi. I will work hard on stopping them and talking but right now just need to get a tiny bit of traction.

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 15
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

Running Totals: Dating Apps

I think I am going to stop bothering with OLD now, because I can't get any traction at all, lol.

Shall I leave it for 3 weeks until my next photoshoot?

MAC
Nice, keep it up! I know you'll achieve all your goals if you just never ever quit
enjoyablehat
Name: George
Motto: Consistency is key

Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:13 am

Keep it up bro - I could see the logic in leaving the OLD until you get better pics, but I'll let someone more experienced chime in. You could get lucky or also just building the habit but I did not get ANYTHING until @KillYourInnerLoser and @JaegerBombastic helped me revamp my pics
Current Goals:
Get a new job
Fix Sleep
Stay consistent with eating and improve health habits
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:45 am

enjoyablehat wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:13 am
Keep it up bro - I could see the logic in leaving the OLD until you get better pics, but I'll let someone more experienced chime in. You could get lucky or also just building the habit but I did not get ANYTHING until @KillYourInnerLoser and @JaegerBombastic helped me revamp my pics
Appreciate you so much man. This is one of my brothers from private coaching and he is a fucking legend in the making.

I will keep hammering!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:34 am

Couldn't do my evening check in last night as my bro needed help with his next music video and I had to do that for hours.

MON 02/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Intermittant Fasting (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (FAILED, did 30 mins and then had to help my bro)
Digital Marketing (3hrs) (FAILED, had to go help my bro)
-Cold Approach (DONE, 2 approaches)
-Video Work: Shoot 1 Video Today (DONE)

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:50 am

TUE 03/08/21

ACTION POINTS:
-Gym
-Core
-Movement & Stretching
-Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Cold Approach
-Video Work
-Intermittent fasting (36hr water fast)

Keep grinding,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:43 am

-Your friend, Ravi

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 am

A268D1DD-844D-45C2-9DE9-7F0F4E47E647.jpeg
this is prob the best photo i’ve seen of you so far.

some of the weight loss starting to show in your face + good angle for you. head facing away 10-15 degrees looking back at the camera. not doing anything weird with your mouth. eyes aren’t wide open. hat + shirt + necklace work well.

i’d send this to your photographer prior to the shoot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback

Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:44 pm

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 am
A268D1DD-844D-45C2-9DE9-7F0F4E47E647.jpeg

this is prob the best photo i’ve seen of you so far.

some of the weight loss starting to show in your face + good angle for you. head facing away 10-15 degrees looking back at the camera. not doing anything weird with your mouth. eyes aren’t wide open. hat + shirt + necklace work well.

i’d send this to your photographer prior to the shoot
Thank you big man, that is super positive news! For sure, this is some good learning, and I will keep hammering weightloss and go all the way.

Today was a solid day overall, though I made 1 mistake:

TUE 03/08/2021
-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Intermittent Fasting (36hr water fast...still on it)
-Digital Marketing Study (DONE, 3hrs)
Cold Approach (DONE, went out later @ ~6:45pm, foot traffic was super low, had no girls to approach. In truth, there were two girls who I could have approached, but I would have had to run to stop them and completely change direction - a tall order atm)

Got some life admin done, got my Oura ring sized up.

Currently in a bit of wave of hunger, which typically passes after an hour, but the mental focus and clarity during fasts is incredible and super healing, you release BDNF when you go long periods of time without eating, super good for the mind, not to mention autophagy and stuff like that.

I am pissed I didn't do any approaches today, I really must build my mind, and must build a brain that can approach like a machine. I am going to have to get some more volume in here, so I will try to make some plans to head out Friday and Saturday night to do some approaches then.

It will come together, I visualised my life today, being totally ripped, with romantic and sexual abundance, and of course, massive financial success. It will happen, because I will make it!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:29 am

Hmmm. Maybe record some of your approaches with a USB pen drive camera? If its legal of course. And blur out faces etc if you need that to be compliant etc. Maybe it can help us pin point any glaring issues.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:29 am
Hmmm. Maybe record some of your approaches with a USB pen drive camera? If its legal of course. And blur out faces etc if you need that to be compliant etc. Maybe it can help us pin point any glaring issues.
Thanks legend, I will, and I can do even better than that - when I come see you in the next few weeks, I will approach 10-20 girls live and raw!

BTW, I am going to respond to you on Signal today, as you can see, I am working my ass off in self improvement.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi