The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:01 pm

MAC PHYSIQUE UPDATE: RECOMP WEEK 14

BW: 193.7 (Lets drop this to 185 over the course of a few weeks and see)
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.24 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.25 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.26 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-03-26 at 20.33.27 (1).jpeg
Ongoing Pics:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hm_ ... sp=sharing

Measurements:
Some hard won gains. Great.

@SpongeBob I'm not chasing a scale weight as such, just want to be LEAN! I have quite a lot of fat to work through yet. But it'll shred. Looking at my physique, there's clearly ATLEAST 10-15lbs to drop. We want abs. It may be more.

Overview

I can keep it steady right now. I have made form adjustments, which will be useful. I am getting back on top of sleep. Training has been consistent and solid.

Just need TIME to pass.

I do, however, need to lose more fat. Some bad moves were made this week diet wise.

There were some days this week, which I did spill over kcal wise. This has been addressed. I have dialled some things in, and will report back next week. As the body weight trims down and gets below 190lbs, there will be an improvement to my physique.

Recompositioning, takes time and patience.

Building muscle, is slow. Losing fat, likewise. Doing both at the same time, is dooable, but requires patience. For my physique, I am a position where I need to add muscle mass, and lose fat. As such, a recomp is a smart approach that offers benefits.

I am gaining strength, the measurements are going up, all is good. I myself messed up this week and this is why the scale didn't drop. This has been addressed and I will bring it lower for next week's checkin.

There IS muscle being built, as the measures and pic show.

Fat loss, still matters a lot in this goal. This week was not the best. I will see where I am next week.

Diet is 2700kcal lifting days, 2200kcal non lifting days. OMAD, usually post training.

All good. No need to make any adjustments right now. I should be able to drop the scale effectively this week by being more compliant.

One week at a time.

With everything dialled in, training hard as fuck (which is what I am doing), and resting up, within 2 months, there should be some positive progress to my physique. Within 6-9 months, things should improve a lot. By the end of the year, I think a "good" body would be achievable.

Recomping is a long game, and requires a tonne of patience.

Off to bed now.

Will train hard and update next week. Scale weight will be posted, daily.

-Ravi
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
uniloser20
Goal: Find Relationship

Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:41 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Ongoing Pics:

Measurements:

@SpongeBob I'm not chasing a scale weight as such, just want to be LEAN! I have quite a lot of fat to work through yet. But it'll shred. Looking at my physique, there's clearly ATLEAST 10-15lbs to drop. We want abs. It may be more.

Overview

I can keep it steady right now. I have made form adjustments, which will be useful. I am getting back on top of sleep. Training has been consistent and solid.

Just need TIME to pass.

I do, however, need to lose more fat. Some bad moves were made this week diet wise.

There were some days this week, which I did spill over kcal wise. This has been addressed. I have dialled some things in, and will report back next week. As the body weight trims down and gets below 190lbs, there will be an improvement to my physique.

Building muscle, is slow. Losing fat, likewise. Doing both at the same time, is dooable, but requires patience. For my physique, I am a position where I need to add muscle mass, and lose fat. As such, a recomp is a smart approach that offers benefits.

I am gaining strength, the measurements are going up, all is good. I myself messed up this week and this is why the scale didn't drop. This has been addressed and I will bring it lower for next week's checkin.

Fat loss, still matters a lot in this goal. This week was not the best. I will see where I am next week.

Diet is 2700kcal lifting days, 2200kcal non lifting days. OMAD, usually post training.

All good. No need to make any adjustments right now. I should be able to drop the scale effectively this week by being more compliant.

One week at a time.

With everything dialled in, training hard as fuck (which is what I am doing), and resting up, within 2 months, there should be some positive progress to my physique. Within 6-9 months, things should improve a lot. By the end of the year, I think a "good" body would be achievable.

Off to bed now.

-Ravi
Impressive shit, sir! I might try OMAD, since I usually just eat 2 meals but I feel like getting leaner (Perhaps dropping to 170) could benefit me. Recomp is definitely possible, as I have done so myself. When I started incline walking for 30 minutes after my lifting sessions and eating cleaner, I noticed I started to appear much leaner while still maintaining 180 lbs.
Sewerdog
Goal: Make money

Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:19 pm

MAC have you considered doing a (sensible) bulk then cutting as a faster way to achieve your physique goals, especially if your going monk mode for a bit. Recomping is very slow if your not enhanced or a beginner/detained.
That said you have a good jawline to go along with the hairline now!
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:34 am

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023)

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week)
-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev
-Lead Magnet development

(2) MUSCLES:
-Stretching & Movement – ATG (DONE)
-Gym: Chest & Triceps (DONE)
-OMAD, DHA, Supps (DONE, 2700kcal)

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book

Notes:

Up at 5am. Vision board.

Straight into ATG work. Stretching & movement, done!

6Am: off to the gym. Chest & triceps. Went outside at 653am for sunrise.

Killed training. Went home. OMAD & Supps, done. Sent checkin to George. All work for goal #2 done for the day. Now just need to blast biz, and get to bed at 9pm, to keep regenerating and getting this body on point, dropping bodyfat, and allowing success to come. 1 year of superb gym work, diet and rest on point, and I will have gained fantastic improvements to my body.

Following OMAD, it’s onto my client workload. This took around 3hrs today. I like to be thorough, give maximal value, and make sure everyone has what they need to excel today. Every day, in IronWill, we push each other to excel and suceed. One year of HARD ASS WORK, means we separate ourselves from the rest. Stacking up the proper achievements, allows one to become elite.

I have completed my client workload now. I am going to move onto content, get this nailed off, and then go onto networking.

Will check in at 850pm for 10 mins and then go to bed.

Consider 2023 to be the year that you totally change your life. Get that body. Get your business and career right. Apply yourself vigorously.

Anyone can make it.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:42 am

uniloser20 wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:41 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

Ongoing Pics:

Measurements:

Overview

Just need TIME to pass.

One week at a time.

Off to bed now.

-Ravi
Impressive shit, sir! I might try OMAD, since I usually just eat 2 meals but I feel like getting leaner (Perhaps dropping to 170) could benefit me. Recomp is definitely possible, as I have done so myself. When I started incline walking for 30 minutes after my lifting sessions and eating cleaner, I noticed I started to appear much leaner while still maintaining 180 lbs.
Thanks bro! OMAD is good, reduces prep time, and allows one to gain beneficial effects of fasting (hormones, autophagy, mental clarity). Recomp is absolutely possible, just must be done sensibly, and with patience.

Better to use a year to work hard, have a sensible approach in place, and actually attain a good body, than to be haphazard, chop and change, and end up not progressing.

Looking at my physique, the measurements, strength and lifts, and overall health and wellness, all is working.

I am booking a session in the "BodPod" to get an accurate read on body fat and lean mass. I will work towards stripping bodyfat, over time, and increasing lean muscle mass.
Sewerdog wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:19 pm
MAC have you considered doing a (sensible) bulk then cutting as a faster way to achieve your physique goals, especially if your going monk mode for a bit. Recomping is very slow if your not enhanced or a beginner/detained.
That said you have a good jawline to go along with the hairline now!
Hey bro.

I did consider this yes, right at the start when I decided to make body a serious goal this year.

I think people don't understand how little muscle mass I had a few months ago, and how my gym work during the Phoenix Project, was really quite mediocre due to going ALL IN with girls.

I was looking very mediocre and average in body, and my strength was also quite shocking.

Recomping can be slow, yes, but there are a lot of benefits when one's body composition is akin to mine. The risks of bulking for when a guy looks like me, is that they will gain more muscle, sure, but bodyfat will accumulate further, and this isn't wise as it will destroy my dating goals for when I'm not in monk mode.

I am now getting glances from women, and so on, through hard work and dedication, and gaining size/getting leaner.

It is sometimes better to take the longer road, and be patient, and build a great body over time. My measurements show improvements.

BW this morning was 193.7, so steady from yesterday. Let's see what we can get it to tomorrow.

I am confident that at 190lbs, things will look leaner and tighter. At 185lbs, I think I'll start to look quite good.

The more muscle we gain, the more we burn through fat

Slow and steady, wins the race.

Most will never really develop a great body. They lack patience, discipline, and mental fortitude. Best for a guy to get into the mindset of smashing their training, diet, and rest each day, and then just playing the waiting game as the body does it's thing.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:46 am

From OBESE & SUICIDAL to Total Badass (Ravi's Story)

FUCK YEAH

AND YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EXCELLENT I CAN MAKE MY BUSINESS

SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:56 am

From fat to chad. Next year we call you Tushar
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:01 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:34 am
THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 15 (MON 27/03/2023)

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week)
-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev
-Lead Magnet development

(2) MUSCLES:

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book

Notes:

Up at 5am. Vision board.

Straight into ATG work. Stretching & movement, done!

6Am: off to the gym. Chest & triceps. Went outside at 653am for sunrise.

Killed training. Went home. OMAD & Supps, done. Sent checkin to George. All work for goal #2 done for the day. Now just need to blast biz, and get to bed at 9pm, to keep regenerating and getting this body on point, dropping bodyfat, and allowing success to come. 1 year of superb gym work, diet and rest on point, and I will have gained fantastic improvements to my body.

Following OMAD, it’s onto my client workload. This took around 3hrs today. I like to be thorough, give maximal value, and make sure everyone has what they need to excel today. Every day, in IronWill, we push each other to excel and suceed. One year of HARD ASS WORK, means we separate ourselves from the rest. Stacking up the proper achievements, allows one to become elite.

I have completed my client workload now. I am going to move onto content, get this nailed off, and then go onto networking.

Will check in at 850pm for 10 mins and then go to bed.

Consider 2023 to be the year that you totally change your life. Get that body. Get your business and career right. Apply yourself vigorously.

Anyone can make it.

-Ravi
Mmmmkay MAC DADD CHECKING IN

K so

(1) MONEY
-Content: Edit & Upload 1 Long Form & 5 Shorts (DONE)
-Content: Write & Schedule 15 FB posts (for the week) (FUUUUUUUUU THIS SHIT TOOK FOREVER - Ended up taking about 4hrs)

As such, everyone else got rekt

-Networking process: 2hr activity & adding, 1hr relationship building, 1hr new biz dev (FAIL)
-Lead Magnet development (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES:

(3) MINDSET:
-Read ChatGPT book (FAIL)

Notes:

Content got smashed and I was happy. It was like 230pm and I had a clear and full day.

I took a break and had a cup of tea.

Then did some work on my biz, got some ideas, and then started writing and scheduling FB posts.

Shit takes a minute!!!!!

Operations wise: Content was shot on Sunday which made it EASY for me today.

Writing and scheduling these posts, man, that needs to be done on the weeked.

Mon-Fri must be Content & Networking/Relationship building ONLY

FUCK

Anyway, look, I worked all day, legit 12hrs.

Smashed gym.

Up at 5. Hustled all day. Off to bed now.

9pm - peace out.

Back tomorrow & grinding. Will get the final FB posts scheduled and then the rest of the week is content & networking/relationship building ONLY.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:43 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:46 am
From OBESE & SUICIDAL to Total Badass (Ravi's Story)

FUCK YEAH

AND YOU'VE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET

LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I LOOK LIKE AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

AND LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EXCELLENT I CAN MAKE MY BUSINESS

SUCCESS IS INEVITABLE

MAC
Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:15 pm

Looking strong and fit @MakingAComeback, especially your arms and shoulders

Great work!
MakingAComeback

Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:24 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:15 pm
Looking strong and fit @MakingAComeback, especially your arms and shoulders

Great work!
Thanks King

Dropped down to 191.3lbs today, was 194.4lbs in those pics. Let's see what I can pull off for this Sunday!

Working hard. Will be absolutely on point the next couple weeks and take 3-4 days to do photoshoots!

Then it's Budapest time ;-)

Bootcamp with The Dom next month too

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Mar 30, 2023 9:37 am

Really enjoyed the interview @MILFandCookies did with The Dom (@AskTheDom )

----------

Up at 5am. Vision board. ATG work done.

6am: Legs & Shoulders in the gym. Smashed it.

BW: 191.3

Down 3lbs since Sunday. Lets keep working, and present an improvement this Sunday.

Going to get 3 photoshoots done in April. And then doing the bootcamp with The Dom.

About to listen to this in the background as I work:

@ScottyGll and the King @kyil_andy having a conversation, lets go!

Lets hustle today bros & be successful.

Your friend Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

ScottyGll
Name: Brian
Goal: Get paid
Motto: "I, Scotty, commit to working on my goals and taki

Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:35 pm

Ravi you are a monster! Thanks for the inspiration bro!
MakingAComeback

Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:23 pm

Thanks KINGS!

Working hard on my biz, levelling up, getting more clients.

I only want 5-8 more clients. Then, IronWIll is FULL.

I do my service 1 on 1, intensive. It's fucking awesome and I am LOVING what I do.

Motivated as ever, driven as ever. Working hard, being consistent.

Onboarded 4 fantastic new clients onto the service, Now, we work together, to get them to their goals, by any means necessary!

LOOKS IMPROVEMENT FROM MAC: BUDAPEST 2022 (JULY) TO NOW
before2.jpg
TUSHAR STATUS: INCOMING
after2.jpg
after1.jpg
ONLY ONE CAN SAY FOR SURE

@klondike

Just focusing on biz.

As you can see, my (1) goal is going well. Biz will come.

My (2) goal, is also going well. Body will come.

(3) mindset has also been solid. I am doing a photoshoot in Krakow, and then another one in Budapest. I move in with Paw in May, and we will put in epic work over the course of 1.5 years to simply get ahead in this world.

Dating outside of London, has been challenging. Wasn't able to get any dates since moving back to my parents in Dec 2022. Been a bit tough mentally, and had some lonely moments, but just doubled down on gym, looksmaxxing, and mindset work.

I feel good, and know that with better photos, I'll get dates again. I know I am better looking now, through busting my ass, and I know with more work on game/vibe/social skills, I will suceed.

Bootcamp with The Dom is in a few weeks.

Success is inevitable.

Be consistent, work hard, and everything goes upwards.

YouTube went fro 112 to 207 in just weeks, through cosistency.

Growing my FB audience.

Just gotta clamp down and get this shit done.

With biohacking, you can feel good and motivated.

There is a formula to high performance.

KEEP WORKING,
MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:50 pm

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: THE CRUCIBLE OF GREATNESS

WEEK 16

SAT 08/04/2023

STR8 OUT HUSTLE
Summary of the day:
-Sunrise
-Stretching & Movement (ATG - Ben Patrick)
-60m cardio outdoors listening to 2010 trance (zyzz era lol)
-Gym: Accessory Workout (5th workout this week, took it SUPER light, 3 x 15-20, supersets, rdls/glute bridges --> lat pulldowns & lateral raises --> rope extension & hammer curls)
-Modified Fast (500kcal, just protein)
-George Call (Goal #2 Accountability - Body)
-Cam Call (Planned content for the week - great call, came up with 30 shorts, and 3 long form)
-Shorts Titles: Used ChatGPT to build proper titles
-Shot 25 shorts (5 require sunrise, so waiting til tomorrow)
-Shot 3 long form
-Wrote 21 FB posts (Used ChatGPT)
-Edited & Upoaded 1 short

Now, just going to go to bed.

Back tomorrow & will be grinding

Until we SUCCEED

Been hustling. YouTube went from 112 to 211 in 6 weeks.

Signed a new client last week.

1 Photoshoot booked for the 24th of April. When I move to Budapest, I have 2 photographer friends (J & W), and they will likely be doing photoshoots. I can also get someone else.

Within the next 8 weeks, I'll get 4-5 photoshoots done. Easy work.

Will be taking actions with girls again, moving to Budapest in May.

Body prog update tomorrow.

BORN TO GRIND

BORN TO GET IN THE TRENCHES

I LOVE THIS SHIT

I LOVE GOING ALL OUT

One of my clients in IronWill, used to be a pop star in LA, her music videos have 155million views. I'm mentoring her to have the consistency and focus to accomplish her goal of completing her screenplay. Epic.

I am getting more and more success in life.

In the gym, I am turning ladies heads, stuff like that.

This NEVER used to happen. It took fucking many months of hardcore gym work since I had a discussion with The Dom and Paw in Krakow about how I can be better.

The future, for me, is bright.

Because I will shore up all holes in my regime

I will excel in business

I will excell in pysique

I will develop a better dating app profile, better vibe, better game

I will be focused, disciplined, consistent as a motherfucker

I WILL GO ON THE ALL OUT ATTACK

....And I will succeed.

But you already knew that, didn't you?

THERE IS NO FORCE IN THIS WORLD THAT CAN STOP A TRULY MOTIVATED MAN

IF A BORN LOSER, WHO CAME FROM THE SEWER OF LIFE, CAN RAISE HIMSELF UP AND BECOME SOMETHING IN THIS WORLD

IF A MAN FROM DIRT NOTHING LIKE ME CAN SELF DIRECT CHANGE AND BECOME AN ELITE PERSON THROUGH HARD, HARD, HARD ASS WORK EVERY FUCKING DAY

THEN THERE IS NO REASON ANY HUMAN BEING IN THIS WORLD CANNOT FIND PASSION AND DRIVE INSIDE THEMSELVES TO GO HIGH IN LIFE

WORK ETHIC IS THE GREAT EQUALISER

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE IN THIS WORLD BUT THE ABILITY TO GRIND

THAT IS NOT ONLY ENOUGH TO MAKE IT

IT IS ENOUGH TO BE FUCKING GREAT

-MAC DADDY, THE GOD FATHER OF GRINDING
-Your friend, Ravi