The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Sisyphus
Name: Gabo
Goal: Be a millionaire artist
Motto: Follow your gut

Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:06 pm

-Debrief at the end, and he suggests that the biggest thing with me, is that I am carrying deep, heavy anger and negative emotions, and he didn’t know what to suggest
Sounds like an incompetent coach. I can tell from experience that working with a competent coach can make a night and day difference in your game. Did you both do group sets together? That's when you learn the most, specially if you can make longer interactions.

Did he give you 'homework'? Practical excercises to do to improve your approach?
Watching the video you just posted, there's a lot of room for improvement in your vibe, tonality, etc.
If he isn't giving you practical guidelines, what things to improve on specifically, and just abstract woo woo nonsense, I don't think he's a good coach.

Besides, I think you're thinking too black and white. Either go all in with approach or go full monk mode for indefinite time.

I guarantee you that if you take the second route you'll go back to your old patterns and lose the progress you've made.
Which doesn't mean you should take the first route. If daygame is a horrible experience, then don't it, it won't go well and you'll keep reinforcing the trauma. Do less of what doesn't work and more of what works.

But don't isolate yourself (at least that's what I imagine when you say monk mode). Your going back to the self improvement trap that lead many of us to lack of socialization.

If online is what got you results, why don't double down on it? You can leverage your pictures and looks way more than in daygame.

Why don't you join some social circle? A dance class or something like that. Not with the goal of hunting pussy, but just improving your social skills.

tl;dr don't bang your head against the wall, but also don't give up
Number 1 goal: Earn $1000/month (300000 ARS)
Number 2: Fuck 10 girls from cold approach (5/10)

Number 3: get to 72kg at 10% bodyfat.
kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:03 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:46 pm
No more approaching for a while. Just going to work on this now.

Time for MAC to drop all things woman bros. Gonna have to shelve it for many months now.

I will work on this for a while. Work on my looks and body. Do another photoshoot.

And in a few months time, I will pick this back up.
I think this is a good short-term idea for you.

You were focusing on too many things: Business, looks, money, girls, night game, ... There's a reason why you've already been sick a couple of times in a narrow timeframe. No human is made to go out until 3am and then waking up at 7am to work on a business for 12 hours.

Now you'll have the time to focus on 2-3 things and do those things like a maniac. By focusing on less tasks, your mind will be relaxed, you can create a sustainable life rhythm and even better: You'll actually make more improvement because you give yourself the opportunity to finish one of those goals faster and better.
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:29 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:46 pm
Debrief at the end, and he suggests that the biggest thing with me, is that I am carrying deep, heavy anger and negative emotions, and he didn’t know what to suggest. He suggested my approach isn’t meek, and I am doing way better, and even doing some things great in set. That said, he did observe how chicks are not hooking, and when I explained this happens to me a tonne, 99% of the time pretty much, he highlighted that, this is linked to deeper inner states, and how the people we talk to do a one second assessment of us, and clearly in my case, that 1 second assessment is telling the other party NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hence, why I got what I got for 2 years.

No more approaching for a while. Just going to work on this now.

Time for MAC to drop all things woman bros. Gonna have to shelve it for many months now.

I will work on this for a while. Work on my looks and body. Do another photoshoot.
This guy is incredibly astute (and admirably honest) to suggest this.

As a guy you have to learn to be happy by yourself, without women. I don’t mean as a subtext to get women: “I will learn to be happy by myself without women, so I can get women.”

Do the stoic exercise: imagine the certainty of doing without. Literally imagine that you got disfigured, your dick and balls got chopped off, you lost the charm part of your brain, and so now it’s truthfully certain that no woman will ever want you.

What are you going to do with your life? Who will you be? Who will your friends and family be, what will you do with them? What are you going to spend your time doing? Do you have any great calling in life?

You got 9 lays last year. Would your day-to-day life be any different if that figure was 7, or 14, or 3, or 20? No, not even a bit. How you live yourself is totally independent of your results with women.

These are extremely difficult questions to answer. Figure this out, learn to be at peace by yourself totally, THEN add women to the equation if you still want to.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:27 pm

Boys, I need to enjoy life for a while.

Cold approach and dating have been things I've just not enjoyed for a while.

It's good to improve socially, your vibe, and so on.

But, if you're just persistently having these doubts, fears, negative emotions, and things like this, despite objectively improving, then it's not a skillset thing.

It's inner resistance, and parts of you wanting you to pull away.

I've done this for 2 years, and have improved, but my mind can be negative about it and many of these sessions, I just don't want to be there.

That is sign that it's worth chilling out with dating/approach for a while.

It's meant to make your life better. If it's hurting, it's time to go IN and address the inner.

All good.

This will be about LETTING GO for a while.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Renton
Goal: Get Laid

Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:17 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
-Debrief at the end, and he suggests that the biggest thing with me, is that I am carrying deep, heavy anger and negative emotions, and he didn’t know what to suggest
Sounds like an incompetent coach. I can tell from experience that working with a competent coach can make a night and day difference in your game. Did you both do group sets together? That's when you learn the most, specially if you can make longer interactions.

Did he give you 'homework'? Practical excercises to do to improve your approach?
Watching the video you just posted, there's a lot of room for improvement in your vibe, tonality, etc.
If he isn't giving you practical guidelines, what things to improve on specifically, and just abstract woo woo nonsense, I don't think he's a good coach.

Besides, I think you're thinking too black and white. Either go all in with approach or go full monk mode for indefinite time.

I guarantee you that if you take the second route you'll go back to your old patterns and lose the progress you've made.
Which doesn't mean you should take the first route. If daygame is a horrible experience, then don't it, it won't go well and you'll keep reinforcing the trauma. Do less of what doesn't work and more of what works.

But don't isolate yourself (at least that's what I imagine when you say monk mode). Your going back to the self improvement trap that lead many of us to lack of socialization.

If online is what got you results, why don't double down on it? You can leverage your pictures and looks way more than in daygame.

Why don't you join some social circle? A dance class or something like that. Not with the goal of hunting pussy, but just improving your social skills.

It doesn't matter how much technical stuff you know about game. If your vibe is off in daygame you won't get laid. If you're carrying around a lot of heavy negative emotion girls will pick up on it. It's as simple as that. So actually it's great advice that many other coaches would be afraid to give.

It is a tough situation though as the more you fail, the more that compounds the negative emotion. It's best to let that negative emotion out somehow in a healthy way before even bothering to approach. May take time to unburden oneself of it though
2 years of daygame experience, still learning, looking to make some great memories before I die!
108 lays (2016 > 2023)
Out of the game, for now.
MakingAComeback

Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:42 pm

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I have a grasp on what I am going through. It's a form of inner resistance, the body saying "no" in body-mind parlace, and an indication of my stress response pulling me away.

I am going through a patch of spiritual dryness/depletion.

When one is engaged in deep struggle, for a prolonged period, it is only natural that one's fire begins to burn dimmer.

It is expected to struggle when doing hard things. In struggle, there is brain change.

But when struggle becomes underlying, becomes something we think about 24/7, something that is always on the mind underneath the surface - it can eat away at us....

I have been going through this during this stage of my journey. In London, the dates were aplenty, and it often felt fun day gaming.

Moving away, it is such an inconvenience to go to day game on the weekends, it is such a pull away from my weekly activities, and given I was not quite able to get my negative perceptions of day game to abate, having to carry that and work through it, is burdensome at times.

Within me, there is a lot of doubt, fear, worry, and this sense of a certain withering away of the Self. The endless cycle of pursuit, to no avail, when it has been something I am having to go out my way to do now, is draining.

If there was volume in this city, I'd not have these feelings. I'd go to the city centre, approach, and drive home and carry on with my life.

Having to get ~2/3hrs of transport to London on Sat morning, crash with friends Sat night, return for ~2/3hrs on Sun, often quite tired and having to push myself and use inner resources, has been beating me down a little.

The endless push. The hard ass work.

You only have one bucket to draw from. And it can be a lot doing all this - biz, gym, dating. I've been through this many times, this is infact nothing compared to how it was previous. And I have improved on ALL metrics: socially, looks, game wise. The lot. I am outright better in every way.

And yet, part of me just doesn't feel hopeful, optimistic, or joyful in dating right now.

See, I have been through this. But in London, I had the antidote. I COULD get dates using online dating, and though it was a lot of work, I'd be able to sit and talk with a girl, and that was enough to soothe my soul and feel like everything will be OK.

In the West Mids, and also, Bristol, I wasn't able to make shit happen.

Outside of London, in dating app terms, I am not able to get anything.

I DID have a makeout in Bristol, and did exchange twice - I'd, eventually, crack night game and make things happen there.

But I would, sometimes, come back from those nights, feeling rotten. I can't even tell you why. I just would.

Despite the improvements, social skills, game, and just being better with people, though I see it, and should be really happy, for some reason, I am not.

Only part of this is a "results" thing.

This game has brought a lot of shit my way, for months now, and no real win since Nov 2022. The "breakup", the near misses, the slow loss of my joy in day game, the massive gains in nightgame, which I just couldn't find happiness over.

Getting better, is all well and good

But living in fear, doubt, insecurity, pain, and feeling like your life is passing you by inside, is what creates a wound that obscures the rest.

How do I know this?

Since the DG coaching session, I mentally put myself on "monk mode" and LET GO

As the hours passed, the world grew brighter in colour, my interactions with everyone in the world got better (I do chat with random people and so on). Because I knew, Ravi, you don't have to do this for a while, it's OK, let go and stop worrying.....

I am carrying some pain, it is clear, and that is the problem.

At this stage, I am not sure why I feel like this, given I have made improvements, and also am better in every sense.

Therefore, it is not really in relation to dating or self improvement. Rather, it is an underlying body of pain I have been hanging onto unconsciously, and will now need to let go.

I do understand the inner work process fairly well. I think I will need to let go of whatever is going on inside me, over a duration now.

-----

My week will be focused on business, and living in a more peaceful state of acceptance.

Joyful productivity occurs from a place of letting go and being still.

Spiritual crises can occur at any time in our life and as men, we must face it head on, and be brave enough to let go, and let ourselves heal energetically

R
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:49 am

MakingAComeback wrote:

At this stage, I am not sure why I feel like this, given I have made improvements, and also am better in every sense.

Therefore, it is not really in relation to dating or self improvement. Rather, it is an underlying body of pain I have been hanging onto unconsciously, and will now need to let go.

I do understand the inner work process fairly well. I think I will need to let go of whatever is going on inside me, over a duration now.
I am by no means suggesting they are a cure all,

and I'm sorry if you mentioned this somewhere earlier in your log,

but do you have any experience with psychedelics?

Hang in there, Ravi

We believe in you
MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:23 am

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 9 (Mon 6th March)

ACTIONS

(1) Money
-Content: Core Video & 5 Shorts
-Value Post
-Twitter
-Networking
-Landing page work
-Lead magnet work

(2) Muscles
-Core
-Gym: Chest & Triceps
-2700kcal + DHA

(3) Mindset
-Letting Go: Living in stillness & acceptance of all that is

Notes:

Day Structure

630 Biz Checkins / Sunrise
830 Content: Core & 5 Shorts
930 “”
1030 “”
1130 Core
12 Gym: Chest & Triceps
-Shops: Chicken Thighs (LIDL)
2 OMAD: Mince, DHA, PB, Coconut Oil, Side Salad / Supps / Sperti lamp (10m)
3 Value Post
330 Tweeting / Dermroller on stretch marks
4 Network Like A Beast / Standing Desk
6 Biz Admin – Landing Page
7 EG Call
745 DUCTH Test: Perform tomorrow, plan today
8 CT (20m)
830 Lead Magnet
10 Read: David Hawkins – Letting Go, chapter on Anger

BW: 193.3. Good. This is an acceptable place to be during recomp. My hard work, diligent dieting, and consistent bed times, will bring this down further. It’s 2700kcal lifting days, 2200kcal non lifting.

Slept well. Feel quite balanced.

My approach for healing what I am going through, will be informed by David Hawkin’s “letting go” idea, which is an approach similar to mindfulness or other spiritual ideas like acceptance. I will be surrendering to the sensations, beliefs, and defence mechanisms by mind is throwing up right now, not judging or resisting at all, and will simply continue my life being still, executing, and being at ease. My mind will integrate this experience, process whatever is going on underneath the surface, and it will leave.

On the other side of that, will be a more peaceful Ravi.

There is no reason for me to be feeling pain and a lack of ease when it comes to any aspect of my journey, as I am doing well.

There are lessons my body/mind wants me to learn, and it has chosen now to be that time.

I’ll heed the call

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:44 am

Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:49 am
MakingAComeback wrote:

I am by no means suggesting they are a cure all,

and I'm sorry if you mentioned this somewhere earlier in your log,

but do you have any experience with psychedelics?

Hang in there, Ravi

We believe in you
Def. considered it Manly, see I was on a spiritual journey before KYIL, it was what brought me here in a way, and I still have a lot of contacts and mentors in that space

What my old mentor, Dr Jesse, used to advise for moving through spiritual practice was stillness and allowing the wisdom of the body to handle our problems

He thought we as humans are by design a spiritual being and there is an energetic aspect to life

He saw my struggles as layers of karma I had to shed, and I was a mad intense bastard even at that time, the other people in the group would go for a daily walk and breathe, let go, and be

I'd insist on hiking 8hrs a day and all this shit!

Dr Jesse used to tell me, I'd gotten a lot from the more active aspect of healing, but there'd come a time when I'd need to lean into meditation, stillness, and non-doing

Part of me thinks I may need to let go for a while and totally accept it all, for what it is, and no longer worry AT ALL

My doubts about "self improvement" are difficult to grapple with, as this process has produced objectively shit outcomes for me - despite improving. Obese/weirdo type of girls for lays, I mean I was attracted to just ONE lady I was able to go on a date with. Everybody ghosted, no one stuck around, now back in the wilderness pretty much....I am OK with letting it be. My heart isn't in it right now.

Maybe self improvement does not work for people like ne

Or maybe it does

Maybe this is an outright scam for men like me

Maybe it isn't

I don't know. I am very conflicted.

I am going to let go for a while and let it be

Because even if the writing is on the wall for me, even if this was never going to work out from the beginning and I was fighting a losing battle, from a sinking ship from the start..........

There is NO USE suffering

Not for this. It isn't worth it.

I'm nurturing myself for a while

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:42 am

klondike wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:29 am
As a guy you have to learn to be happy by yourself, without women. I don’t mean as a subtext to get women: “I will learn to be happy by myself without women, so I can get women.”
I was to point this out.

The biggest challenge of new guys (and no offense MacDaddy, i'm using this post to make a point) is to dissolve the "red pill" rage after they misinterpret various sources of informations (including online forums about pick up) about Women.

When they learn to become whole and content with themselves, they kill the needy part of their personality ( @natedawg sounds familiar?) and they accept women for what they are, women.

Not some magical entity that fixes all.
Last edited by AskTheDom on Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
AskTheDom

Mon Mar 06, 2023 9:46 am

Sisyphus wrote:

So I know the coach MacDaddy talks about and I can confirm the guy is competent, a very skilled DG one.

I've been working on Mac's vibe since Poland, because there are walls after walls made of rage and frustration bricks to take down.

If you would have seen and hear his sets 6 months ago you would be absolutely repelled, I had to take him aside and ask him what the fuck he was doing.

The inner work he has done improved him drastically, and while I agree that momentum fixes a lot of deficiencies in your game skills, there are few "clicks" that have to be done - now he knows the techniques and the concepts, it's about fixing the vibe

(And this comes from a guy that his game is vibe driven)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MakingAComeback

Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Yo bros,

Letting go, and settling down. Breathing and being easy. Mind is stilling.

Made a quick video about this on my channel, on acceptance, link below if you want to watch.

I'll be totally OK man. I think chilling TF out and not stressing things for a bit is going to be mega.

Now I've got my day's core video, off to the gym! Which will make me feel a lot better :)

Suffering comes up when we really are pushing and creating tension. It can leave but not if you throw more fuel on the fire, you kinda have to sit with it and be so at ease, and relax into it.

Suffering is pointless and when that comes up we really need to sink into this who we are, practice gratitude, and accept/let go.

We all know this.

And yet we have to learn and relearn it

I feel better now having practised letting go for a few hours.

I'll do this for legit weeks now and back off all dating. Going too hard at life can produce suffering and our soul is worth more than that!

R
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom

Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:45 pm

Also nobody noticed the litmus test to see how much MacDaddy really improved since october

Did anybody see any negative self comment in his posts?
Mario "The Dom" Tubone

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:19 am

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:45 pm
Also nobody noticed the litmus test to see how much MacDaddy really improved since october

Did anybody see any negative self comment in his posts?
You bet man

That stuff did fade away. I just don't feel bad about myself in that way anymore.

I just....don't. I've not felt like that about myself as a person.

No one has to be a special person to succeed, you don't necessarily need any specific attributes, to be amazing looking or any of those things. Sure, they help.

I think what matters more, is one's mental state, and just feeling better about oneself, life, and letting go

This is not a bad life, man, it can be so much worse. This should absolutely be enjoyed.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:20 am

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 9 (07/03/2023)

ACTIONS

(1) Money
-Content: 1 Core / 5 Shorts
-Networking Process: 1 Value Post / Cold Outreach: Offer referral discount / Start Fiverrr & Freelance accounts /
-Lead Magnet work

(2) Muscles
-Gym: Back & Biceps
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Core

(3) Mindset
-Read: St John of the Cross

Notes:

Positive mentality and putting my mind and inner being back on abundance right now

Nothing is worth suffering and it shouldn’t be done

Thoughts of doubt, fear, insecurity, all of these can add up and pull you into some toxic fucking shit!

But, none of that matters. Really it is pointless. The mind and the inner being MUST be placed in a very positive position, where we can enjoy life, enjoy our mission, and feel good in the pursuit.

You don’t necessarily need to be any certain way to succeed. You can be anyone, from anywhere, but what you DO need to have, is deep positivity, and a commitment to love yourself and not beat yourself up over anything.

If you can laugh at the ups and downs and always remain infectiously positive, then you can suceed.

There is no reason to feel bad, because we’re alive, we’re in this world, and we ALL have a chance.

If I was hacked to pieces tomorrow and had no arms and legs, man, I’d just want to end it. I am not there, I am not in a rotten position, and no matter what else, I can be a happy, positive, healthy, good person and live in a good life.

That is 100% doable for me.

As such, there is no need to worry, no need to stress, no need to fear.

Rather, each day should be used to build up the psyche, build up the body and mind, and build up positivity.

Regardless of any factor, whether it is appearance, vibe, or whatever else, positivity and feeling good is mandatory, because with that, you can always win.

Reaffirming this, and doing some deeper work on this, has helped.

Fear, doubt, and negative emotions have no place in growth and they don’t need to be part of our process. What I have found, is in struggling, in grappling, in this internal back and fourth, that can create some suffering and pain that spills over if it goes on….

There is an antidote to this: positivity and embracing all challenges, and living life as a mission, of individual excellence and just showing up to do your best each day

Feeling better, because I am getting out of my head, and into life right now.

Being engaged, fully out there on your mission, and pouring yourself into it, brings so much life.

It’s a process and solid performance demands reflection and ongoing adjustment.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi