The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 2/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:59 am

@Manganiello ‘healthy’ in a safe, complacent, mediocre, normie sense

Resistance and avoidance in guys here usually comes from older limiting beliefs

That post was also written specifically at Mac and how i think he views life
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:43 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:03 pm
Well, yesterday was a mixed bag: finished up helping my parents with their garden, painted their shed and fence, and then washed off and jumped on some work meetings. Also had a good catchup with a friend on Zoom, a wonderful soul who is starting a biz in the wellness space, he does things like intuitive guidance, breathwork, yoga, meditation, things like that. We’re both kinda at the stage where we’re figuring things out so we just had a good catchup.

Then, went to see my friend for dinner. Had a great steak. However, following that, we decided to grab a bottle of wine and head to mine to catchup as it’s been 3 weeks since I last saw him. Well, we ended up getting absolutely jackhammered drunk. I finished 2 bottles of wine, and he did the same. Note that I haven’t even been properly drunk for about 3 years, my drinking is usually the one, solitary beer – last night was madness. We went into the city centre, went to a pub which was really a great hub 10 years ago, and it was quite dead to be honest. We talked to random people, and we both were so wasted we had to go outside to throw up. Terrible.

I went home. Woke up to see the sunrise and was not hungover as such, but felt shockingly tired. I was toast. I knew at that point, today was going to be challenging. How would I get to London in this state, go on a date at 4pm, and do OLD photos? It wasn’t happening. I cancelled my date, which was a shame, rescheduled the train, and will take a hit on losing 1 night in the AirBNB I booked. I sent my apologies to the boys I was going to meet, and just got my shit together today.

I’ll post an evening check in, still have some bits to do, but it’s going to be a productive finish to the day.

I also must add, that the new OLD photos actually have improved my outcomes. When I run boosts, I am picking up some matches, and some of them are really objectively beautiful women. Two of them messaged me first. When I looked at my phone, I truly could not believe it. My first assumption was that they were scammers, lol, but they appear real enough.

Finally, tomorrow, I am going to London and will do OLD pics all day. I’m also bringing a suit for this, lol.

It will come together. No drinking for a while now, ugh. Shame about the date, but that’s life. Next week I will be much better.

MAC
After following your log for awhile and reading this, my honest opinion is that you just aren't serious and disciplined about your goals, either because you don't want them badly enough or as others have pointed out, you are subconsciously afraid of the pain that will come along the way of pursuing them. And I'm not criticizing here, I have the same problem myself and lately have been avoiding approaching. However one thing I'll say is this: you seem to be spending 90+% of your time on either business, reading, visualizing, sungazing, helping your parents, etc. Which are perfectly fine things to do if that's what you care about the most. Right now I haven't been prioritizing approaching for instance, but I made a conscious choice not too because frankly it hasn't been my priority lately, my priority has been school and money--but approaching will be again soon though. For you it seems like your priority is approaching, but you don't prioritize it in your schedule. You're going to have to give up some (if not the majority) of the other parts of your daily routines every day if you're serious about going all-in on your goal. That's just the reality.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:10 am

Thank you brothers I really appreciate it.

You are absolutely correct and how I will overcome this problem is by confronting it directly.

I absolutely absolutely MUST succeed, there is no other option.

Yesterday I touched down in London, my and my friend from the coaching group did dating pics for 10 straight hours, 1pm-10pm, we learned a bit more about taking pics and we will keep improving.

I will upload a bunch to here & the private coaching group and see if any might be useable for OLD.

I'm checking out my hotel in 1hr then will approach for a bit. Gotta get my train at 12:15, also, a Japanese girl from Tinder has agreed to join me for a drink tomorrow.

This week will be solid as fuck.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:36 pm

Weekend Wrapup

Sunday in London. We did photography for 10 hours straight, lots of practice, learning, trial and error. Still quite weak at it, but I will get better and will keep trying over and over and over.

So, we wrap up photos at 8pm. I then say, god dammit man, I've got to do ONE APPROACH. Wandered around for 2hrs in Central, walking past many beautiful women, and just couldn't approach even 1.

Went back to the hotel, sat on the bed for 20 minutes, and thought:

"MAC, you CANNOT give up this easily. You absolutely must go back out"

1030pm, walked around Central, went to 2 bars that were still open, one I went into and there was not a fucking soul there. I got a beer and the gal behind the bar gave me a free shot of vodka, lol.

I slunk out into the street and thought, for gods sake man, just do ONE.

Nothing.

Went back home for around midnight. Woke up, sorted myself out, checked out, and thought dude, do ONE APPROACH before you get your train. Walked past so many lovely women in London, some were actually checking me out (lol) yes that happens sometimes, I'm not much to look at facially probably quite an ugly bloke but I am very tall which I think some chicks are kinda into.

I just clambered into my train thinking, OK, fine, I will get back to my city and I will do ONE APPROACH THERE.

Got out, it was a bit rainy, but I walked around for 2hrs with my umbrella, suitcase and bag, and while the volume in my city is not good at all, I walked past a few ladies and didn't even get close to approaching.

Then the rain really started coming down.

So, I got a cab and came home.

I will be out 7 days a week, and 2 nights in the clubs, and will simply MAKE THIS HAPPEN through persistence, for as long as it takes, years if need be....

I will spend 2hrs on OLD this evening. Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs, and spend 1hr on OLD, and if my date doesn't #FLAKE or #GHOST, I will get my 3rd ever date in tomorrow and hammer towards 8 dates by close of 2021.

We're just getting started. I WILL move the needle.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:28 pm

I think you are serious about your goals. You have already reached the 'biting' point on the proverbial clutch where you are already experiencing gains that you never thought possible. All because you put in the work.

You are allowed a day off to enjoy generous volumes of wine and steak every now and then 8-)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:29 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:28 pm
I think you are serious about your goals. You have already reached the 'biting' point on the proverbial clutch where you are already experiencing gains that you never thought possible. All because you put in the work.

You are allowed a day off to enjoy generous volumes of wine and steak every now and then 8-)
Thanks bro. I will keep working and it will all get there. I have 1 date agreed tomorrow, and another is a ‘maybe’ for Friday, so we are making progress and that’s amazing :) It will only keep getting better.

Still hammering away, working on it all, looksmaxxing, OLD pictures, cold approaching.

I am steadily losing weight, and I took a 2 week break from the gym as a bit of a rest after many months of training but have gotten back this evening. The gym will be back in the mix and this will help me a tonne man.

I am going to post my OLD pics from yesterday now.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Pics from yesterday. Wanted some in a suit. Please let me know your thoughts, and whether any of these may be useable for OLD.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Furthermore, I can send through my current profile for feedback.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:00 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs
Since you struggle, don't say you'll approach for 2 hours. Just set a number and say "I'll approach X". Setting a duration is not for us who are still at cuck volume.
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:34 pm
Pics from yesterday. Wanted some in a suit. Please let me know your thoughts, and whether any of these may be useable for OLD.
Something feels off with combing a hat with a suit lol. I like the last two, but I'd edit your eyes and smile a bit to look more friendly.
Now
Name: Ben
Goal: Social Skills (& Sex)
Motto: Actions Are Life

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:10 pm

I don't have a lot of personal experience, so take my opinions with a grain of salt:

I think you're doing a lot of things right, IMG_1510, 1682 are good

There seem to be a lot of static posing shots in there, you could try less purposeful posing and more natural poses such as mid-walk ( Andy's photo guide is the holy book for OLD photos)

Your body language game is a bit weak on the sitting and the hands on hip pics... you could try taking up more space by spreading legs further when sitting and placing your arms higher when doing hand on hips
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:44 pm

Excellent, thanks boys, so there is some synergy here between your thoughts and those of the private group members, including our boy @MILFandCookies who is a photographer himself.

I will go ahead and use 1510 as my 4th pic in OLD.

Within the week, I'll get my current OLD profile posted and see what we think of it.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:46 pm

@MakingAComeback
Yeah if you want a hat option with suits you want a flat cap

fox flat.PNG
flat cap pb.PNG
flat cap pb 2.PNG

Otherwise no hat

You had a fresh trim the other week. Maybe do another suit set right after a haircut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:49 pm

That flatcap looks really good. I will get myself one!

I would like to try another set of suit pics. I'll give it two more weeks of gyming and weight loss, and will get a flat cap, fresh cut, and give it another go.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:52 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:00 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Tomorrow, will cold approach for 2hrs
Since you struggle, don't say you'll approach for 2 hours. Just set a number and say "I'll approach X". Setting a duration is not for us who are still at cuck volume.
Sorry didn't mean to ignore, I wanted to say, I agree with you here.

I will say, 5 approaches every day.

For me, that is fucking massive and I will be hella proud of myself.

I will keep working.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:02 pm

hmmmm. yea 1510 is not bad, although I don't like the background. edited it a bit for facial expression, added it to the folder i used for 1st round of edits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8b8vi1n2z35 ... ih03a?dl=0

i doubt adding another posed photo as 4th is going to make a big difference though. maybe i'm more impatient than you about this stuff, but i would tinker more aggressively. for example, i'd try this as your profile photo or 2nd pic.
IMG_0429_Facetune_18-10-2021-14-02-30 (1).jpg
on tinder, zoom in a bit to where you shoulders go a little past the frame of the photo and your face is in the middle.

on hinge, the bottom should cut off just under the pendant.

Can definitely do another suit round, but 1-2 candid hobby photos would make a bigger difference. Those should be easier since you won't be looking at the camera and making heinous facial expressions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Radical

Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:44 pm

The weight loss is really starting to become obvious in your face @MakingAComeback
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:49 pm
That flatcap looks really good. I will get myself one!
Ok, i like the newsboy style cap that Becks has on there over the duckbilled.