The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:18 am

Radical wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:44 pm
The weight loss is really starting to become obvious in your face @MakingAComeback
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:49 pm
That flatcap looks really good. I will get myself one!
Ok, i like the newsboy style cap that Becks has on there over the duckbilled.
For sure, I'll get one. Becks still the GOAT. He could be wearing a bin bag and look like a god, lol.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:19 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:02 pm
hmmmm. yea 1510 is not bad, although I don't like the background. edited it a bit for facial expression, added it to the folder i used for 1st round of edits.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w8b8vi1n2z35 ... ih03a?dl=0

i doubt adding another posed photo as 4th is going to make a big difference though. maybe i'm more impatient than you about this stuff, but i would tinker more aggressively. for example, i'd try this as your profile photo or 2nd pic.

IMG_0429_Facetune_18-10-2021-14-02-30 (1).jpg

on tinder, zoom in a bit to where you shoulders go a little past the frame of the photo and your face is in the middle.

on hinge, the bottom should cut off just under the pendant.

Can definitely do another suit round, but 1-2 candid hobby photos would make a bigger difference. Those should be easier since you won't be looking at the camera and making heinous facial expressions.
Thank you for this g, I really really appreciate it. I love that pic right there, it looks great. I have made it my profile on OLD.

I am def. very patient bro, I'm in a good space mentally, and I know I will get shredded, improve my looks and style a lot, and I've got a decent enough personality for me to say in time, I will turn this situation around completely.

So, I'm off to hang out in Brighton next weekend, I'll be driving down. I'll be with my friend, and I can do hobby pics w/ my guitar, stuff like that. That will be my next shoot!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:47 pm

TUE 19/10/21

-Cold Approach: 0 in 1hr (Raining like fuck, but it died down, and when I was walking to my car a really lovely woman walked past me but I was not thinking at all)
-OLD: I have a Tinder date confirmed for tonight :) All being well, this will be date #3, and will only leave 5 more for me to have achieved my dating goal for 2021.
-Others: Gym and core work done, lots of life admin, work, cold thermogenesis, all done.

Notes: I have been totally stuck with cold approach for 2 weeks now, it's funny, I was getting better with the volume, and then I took 4 days off and I just ended up getting stuck. Weird, but it's OK. Tomorrow, it's heavy rain and thunderstorms, so I'll leave it out. ut Thurs and Fri I will approach, and Saturday will approach in London *ALL* day, like 10-12hrs worth of work.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:55 am

Went on date #3 last night! Nice Japanese girl from Tinder, she's just moved to the UK and wants to meet people. Date was fun, really enjoyed it, she was absolutely frickin' adorable and the experience was wholesome and lovely. Gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and that'll be that. Again, this is a process, I will get to 8 dates, keep improving myself in every way, and I am sure there will be girls who I can date in the future who I am attracted to. Nonetheless, I had a great evening and she was so cute, bless her. I AM VERY HAPPY I WENT ON MY 3RD DATE. VERY FUCKING HAPPY.

This means a lot to me. You may not understand, but when I joined this forum, I was truly destroyed in every way possible and thought I would never get a girl to even reply to a text, let alone spend a whole evening with me.

To the absolute underdogs of this world, we are so fucking hungry, if you throw us a scrap, it's the most delicious gourmet Michelin star meal you could imagine.

Today I am going to grind my butt off, it's thunderstorms, so no cold approach, but everything else will be annihalated.

MAC 2021 GOALS STATUS UPDATE - REFLECTIONS

(1) Weightloss: Currently 206.6lbs, record low. Goal is 200lbs. FUCKING CLOSE!!!!!! I came here at 248.8lbs and damn hopeless about even losing 2lbs. If I get to 200lbs, fuck me, I am going to absolutely lose my mind.
(2) Dating: Currently 3 dates. Goal is 8 dates. Will cold approach daily, apart from when it's thunderstorms like today, and will do boosts and tonnes of work on OLD daily.
(3) Career Change: Finalising remote work contract for Program Manager role, which will be 20hrs a week, so reduced hours to enable me to build a 'good' enough dating and sex life to realise my potential as a man and pursue a serious long-term relationship with a view towards marriage and children by 2025 latest.
(4) Enjoying Life: I am mostly hustling my face off, working every single day. I am going to take next weekend to hang out in Brighton with my best friend, we'll see a techno gig (808 State) on the Friday, and will spend Sat and Sun just chilling out, walking around, being on the beach, etc. I will approach Sat and Sun night, but will limit drinking to 2 beers max, and will find a way to get 5 cold approaches in, though I am with my boy who is a totally non-self improvement dude (lol).

MAC'S STARTING POINT @ KYIL
image_123986672.JPG
-Obese (248.8lbs @ 6 ft 5)
-Had suffered from murderous anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, very low self esteem for 10 damn years
-Totally, totally hopeless after endless defeats
-Virgin
-Never been on a date
-A voice began to torment me in my own head of throwing my potential away, and some people in my life began to call me a loser, laugh at me, take pleasure in my hopeless predicament. I began scouring the internet with nothing but desperation. There has to be SOMEONE who can help me, somewhere....

March 2021: Me, obese, mentally absolutely defeated, totally destroyed in body and mind, you do not know the suffering I was enduring, escaping facing the enormous lack in my life through deep workaholism, working every second of the day to just avoid having to look at myself and to gut up and see the void that was growing every year. I was fucked 50 different ways and truly thought I was the ugliest most disgusting piece of crap in the world, who was going to die alone and there would be no one to blame but myself. The early years of fighting through very high anxiety and trying to make something of myself and failing so many times left deep, howling, lacerating scars, and it took years to find some form of strength to go into self improvement AGAIN....but I knew in my heart of hearts I will have to gut up and get it done, and by this point I was truly so desperate and had nowhere else to turn but Andy and this forum. There was not a single person out there in the whole wide world I believed could help me, and there was no other community on the internet I could find who I saw any value in. I came here, gutted up, and was clear that I am DEAD ASS serious and I must make it, no matter the blood sweat tears and mental breakdowns that will come, I absolutely absolutely MUST MAKE IT. I am grateful that everyone was super easy with me at the start of this journey because fuck me, I was in a fragile place psychologically.

The feeling of looking at yourself and the mirror and being so disappointed in what you see is one of the most painful experiences you can ever imagine. I cannot describe the horror I experienced when I saw my own reflection at this time. The pain was so raw, so cruel, I would think back to my childhood, being a happy carefree child, and then would be crushed by what I saw in the mirror. "I let myself down, I let my family down, and I have fucked my life up bad"

I will be 100% honest, however, at no point in my life have I ever believed I would not overcome everything that is working against me. I have always had the warrior spirit because I have had endless challenges since my early childhood and I always overcame them.

While I was truly broken as a person in mind and body, there was something left in terms of spirit, because that part of me is beyond this world itself, it's the soul, it's the immortal part of a man that goes on forever, and I actually believe I have the warrior spirit within me. Nowadays, I am convinced. But reflecting on this journey to date, when I joined the forum in March 2021, there was SOMETHING left....not a lot, but something. I had overcome extreme anxiety, insomnia, brain fog, cognitive dysfunction, herniated discs, panic attacks, phobias, serious breathing problems, chronic fatigue, among a laundry list of other issues, and now had recovered just a few % of my spirit. It took finding Andy to start believing I could make a comeback. "....This guy, Andy, actually did it. He overcame unbelievable odds, came from nothing and became something. I do not fucking know how I am going to do this, but I am willing to fail over and over and over and over again, for the rest of my natural life if needs be, until I succeed. If I have to die trying, still cold approaching, trying to build my body, improve my style, and taking OLD photos on my death bed a decrepit old man, so be it. I must leave this world knowing that I FUCKING TRIED"

Once I found Andy, I knew in the back of my mind, another guy out there gutted up, got over his bullshit, and went downright barbarian and ploughed forward with every ounce of energy he had in his body....and he made it.

I am going to have to do the same thing boys. I am going to have to gut up and get it done. I am still building up, I am FAR from there yet, but I will keep trying every single day man....I will keep trying over and over and over again.

Right now, I am better, but I am STILL NOT SHIT. Nothing at all. But I am willing to genuinely grind myself into a powder to become somebody I respect. Nothing else matters to me.

MAC @ 7 MONTHS OF KYIL STYLE SELF IMPROVEMENT, SUPPORTED BY ANDY, PRIVATE COACHING GROUP, AND THE FORUM COMMUNITY
MAC.jpg
-Lost Virginity
-Began OLD
-Began Cold Approaching
-From 0 Lifetime Dates to 3
-Lost 42.2lbs Bodyweight
-Improved style
-Gained a promotion and moved to part-time remote work
-Now, in the process of moving to London, and will restructure my life to focus the MAJORITY of my time in fixing my dating life
-Building a wellness brand
-Expanded my network and connected with incredible ambitious men I truly respect

I will bleed in the gym, in the streets cold approaching, and will take OLD pictures again and again. I will push for dates a thousand times. I will keep improving myself at every level. AND I WILL SUCCEED. Success will come one day.

Again, this is a journey. I am FAR from there yet.

When I have put a ring on the woman of my dreams and my first child is born, my journey will switch to family life and I will go hard at that as I am going to go on this journey. This will be the ultimate victory for me in life, and one day, I will know this all transcending glory. One day.

NOTE:

I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE WHO HELPS ME

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE I HAVE

I am a humble man on a journey, and the fact that people in this community spend their own free time to help their fellow man have a chance at a better life is sincerely a beautiful thing.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT, we will kill our inner loser, and we are going to make it the right way:

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY

HARDCORE ACCOUTABILITY

DEEP WORK ETHIC

CONSISTENCY

RESILIENCE

RELENTLESS HARDCORE SELF IMPROVEMENT

One day, we will leave the battlefield victorious.

Until then, we grind.

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:58 am

You look like a different person @MakingAComeback
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:14 am

I am a better man now I found this community and began the hard, hard ass work of self improvement.

The human in that before pic was a fucking tragedy.

This guy is on the path to being something:
MAC.jpeg
I just went out and cold approached for 1hr. I approached the first girl I saw. She had poor English and didn't know whats going on, but I was happy to get an approach in. Walked around for 1hr and there weren't any women who seemed interesting, such is this city. Moving soon.

Now to grind,
MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:55 pm

I'm very happy for you man, good job :arrow_up: you spread a lot of positive energy and that's great :arrow: :)
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:34 pm

Thank you bro.

God dammit I feel good.

I will do an evening check in later but I have hustled so hard today, been productive as fuck, smashing everything in my life and just gonna work and work and work today until the small hours as a bit of a treat to myself.

I normally am in bed by 1030pm latest, but today is a bit of a victory lap for me.

It's a hell of a feeling when we're making incremental, 0.01% progress every day.

Success in life in my opinion can be achieved by underdogs, but we are a group who will have to outwork EVERYBODY.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:27 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:56 pm
Dude wtf :D You look good :D You're definitely the guy who I'd be kinda jealous of if he was in the room haha :D
Haha, nah not at all bro, just a humble man on a journey towards excellence. You however look great and we want YOU to be the guy everyone is jealous of when we step into the room! Keep working Matt, keep working......Hard work can take you to new found levels, but it has to be real ass busting effort.....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:30 am

KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:49 pm
When you get your first lay from Tinder or cold approach, wanna come on podcast and talk about your journey and how much you've changed? If yes, just shoot me a message/remind me as soon as you get that lay.
It would be an absolute honor and I would LOVE this! I will message you for sure when it happens, and we will keep going from there, the grind will never stop and in 5 years Andy, this log will capture a transformation from nothing to something to everything....I would love for us to capture podcasts at different milestones, the first lay would be a beautiful place.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:36 pm

Hey brothers,

Working my dick off as per.

I kinda felt some type of way earlier. My cousin just had his 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl. I was so happy for him. But then I got kinda upset, because I also want to be a Dad, so it bummed me for about an hour. Whoah, that was raw.

I watched a few of Andy's videos and then I felt better. But because I watched Andy for like an hour when I should have been grinding, it got me pissed off, and then I just shot a YouTube video to update you on my self improvement journey, now I am going to go for a run for 45mins (it's 930pm at night but I am a pissed off motherfucker when I ain't grinding as hard as I know I can) and following that I will do some work on OLD and unwind. Suit pics maybe aren't gonna work for me, I have done a few boosts and netting 0 matches. Early days but will do a boost a day and see what happens. Will also send 300 messages on Hinge when I'm back from the run and do that daily. OLD will eventually get better, will hire a photographer next month when I'm a bit leaner and that will be positive.

Here's the video:

Now gonna head out, and it's fucking cold in England, and work this body, shed a bit of fat and get leaner and leaner and leaner.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Suit pics maybe aren't gonna work for me, I have done a few boosts and netting 0 matches.
Casual/streetwear is better for a main pic. The smarter stuff has its place in latter photos
MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:10 pm

Radical wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:49 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Suit pics maybe aren't gonna work for me, I have done a few boosts and netting 0 matches.
Casual/streetwear is better for a main pic. The smarter stuff has its place in latter photos
Thanks bro. Made the subtle tweak, ran a boost, and netted 2 matches.

We'll get there.

I will post the full profile following an actual professional shoot, which will be done next month. Next weekend, me and my buddy will have a go at pics in Brighton.

Just did a 60 minute run, booked my tickets for London tomorrow, and now going to the gym to train legs!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:02 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Hey brothers,

I kinda felt some type of way earlier. My cousin just had his 2nd child, a beautiful baby girl. I was so happy for him. But then I got kinda upset, because I also want to be a Dad, so it bummed me for about an hour. Whoah, that was raw.

I watched a few of Andy's videos and then I felt better. But because I watched Andy for like an hour when I should have been grinding, it got me pissed off, and then I just shot a YouTube video to update you on my self improvement journey, now I am going to go for a run for 45mins (it's 930pm at night but I am a pissed off motherfucker when I ain't grinding as hard as I know I can) and following that I will do some work on OLD and unwind. Suit pics maybe aren't gonna work for me, I have done a few boosts and netting 0 matches. Early days but will do a boost a day and see what happens. Will also send 300 messages on Hinge when I'm back from the run and do that daily. OLD will eventually get better, will hire a photographer next month when I'm a bit leaner and that will be positive.

Here's the video:

Now gonna head out, and it's fucking cold in England, and work this body, shed a bit of fat and get leaner and leaner and leaner.

Keep hammering,
MAC
6 months isn't too bad! You will look like a new man by the end of it.

I am very curious about these mouth brace devices that teach proper tongue position. My jaw line is amongst the worst you can find and if there is anything I can do to improve it, I am all ears. I know about mewing and orthotropics but only at a very rudimentary level.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:56 pm

Thebastard wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:02 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Hey brothers,

Here's the video:

Keep hammering,
MAC
6 months isn't too bad! You will look like a new man by the end of it.

I am very curious about these mouth brace devices that teach proper tongue position. My jaw line is amongst the worst you can find and if there is anything I can do to improve it, I am all ears. I know about mewing and orthotropics but only at a very rudimentary level.
Yes indeed bro, that will get me far further ahead in my process!

OK, sure. So, the work I am doing is airway development work, or orthotopic work. It is VERY similar to Mewing, and I did reach out to Mike when working all of this out.

I've done a lot of research in this domain, so I'll start you with this video from Dr Tom Colquit, a guy I do consult with myself:

In developing an airway which hasn't grown to it's full potential, the restoration of health, happiness and function is possible. And it will also improve the aesthetics of the face by widening the face, building the jaw, and creating harmony.

For myself, I am an advanced student of breathwork, 6 years of practice, and even so, I experienced a lingering issue of dry tongue in the morning. I tape my mouth every night, but it persisted.

I have a solid network of breathwork people, etc, and reached out.

That thrust me into the world of orthotropics, Mewing, airway, etc.

In sum, I did some consults, and it was clear as day that my upper jaw is underdeveloped, my tongue posture improper, and my upper arch was narrow. Even having retrained my breathing to ONLY nose breathing, improper tongue posture and swallowing patterns meant that during sleep, which is where we also swallow, my mouth would fall open and force mouth breathing, even with the tape over my mouth. It was because my upper jaw was weak, and my tongue was not trained from childhood to keep my structure together. So I would wake up tired, with a dry tongue, and sometimes a racing heart.

I had to figure it out.

And I did.

I started with the Myobrace, a removable device you wear at night, which trains idea tongue posture, develops the facial muscles, and teaches proper swallowing. Basically, it forces Mewing. Then, I am starting with an ALF upper expander, a device which expands the palate, and develops the airway to the extent that nature designed.

With this will come improved health, function and happiness.

Since using the myobrace, the dry tongue finally stopped, and I wake up rested, without racing heart.

I cracked it mate. Like I tend to do.

And with expansion, my jaw will be far stronger. You must also retrain the tongue, because if you don't, the expansion will be for moving as the structure will just collapse again. The tongue is a right fucker in that it drives the development of the jaw and face, and when it's trained the right way, it applies constant pressure to develop and maintain the structure.

For yourself, I would look into getting some consults done. You will need to find an orthodontist who can help you in Latam. You will need to find some who uses some form of expander device, like the ALF upper, homeoblock, or other. Dr John Mew has a good video outlining his preferences of devices, he is good with the one I use, but challenges things like the homeoblock which have been all the rage since James Nestor's ep on JRE. Note, any approach to expansion WILL need to have some form of myofunctional therapy, and my preference is the myobrace, but there's other ways.

You CAN develop your jaw, improve your health and function, and live a happier life. What motivated me to develop my airway was purely health, but as a byproduct, it WILL improve my jaw and facial aesthetics.

I can zip through some further videos, I'm also in some good Orthotropic groups where people discuss this work and can advice on individual cases.

For myself, my lower jaw was mercifully pretty good. It's just the upper. For yourself, I think both jaws may need development. This can be easily assessed by an orthodontist, and they can even give you an opinion just through pics and video, if you just wanted to test the waters without going all the way.

I have a guy in Surrey who's really good, there's plenty in the US, but I don't know if anyone in Latam. With digging, you may be able to find someone.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi