The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:32 pm

Holden wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:04 pm
Can you elaborate on what you do with the thermogenesis?
Certainly can man! Cold exposure can be absolutely transformative for our overall physiology health and wellness.

Exposure to cold as in “cold thermogenesis” has the power to increase mitochondrial biogenesis/density thus increasing metabolic efficiency, vitality, and immunity. Cold tightens, shrinks, and increases magnetism.

Mammals are cold-adapted creatures who need to regain their primal nature to armor themselves against technology, mainly nnEMF and artificial lighting,

Our bodies are basically giant semiconductors. To make a semiconductor work more efficiently, you cool it down.

Cold thermogenesis can compress damaged mitochondria, lower angstrom distance, and this change in respiratory geometry improves electron chain transport, which can help autophagy. When the mitochondria can produce more internal water, they can repair what needs fixing.

I wrote an article on this for my group. There's a lot going on but it'll come together, lol.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:37 pm

TUE 26/10/2021

-Work (DONE)
-Cold Approach (DONE): Out for 1hr, 0 approaches*
-Life Admin: Lab Tests (DONE)
-OLD: Like 300 profiles on Hinge, Swipe 100 profiles on Tinder and Bumble, run 1 Boost on Tinder and Bumble (DONE, no matches today)
-Cold Thermogenesis (30m) (DONE(
-Hobbies: Play guitar & sing (DONE)
-Biz: Study CT, Write Article, 2 TiKToks, read FHS (FAILED, apart from 2 TikToks, did that)
-Breathwork & Bed (FAILED, no breathwork)

Man, was feeling super tired today, which isn't good! I did my CT session and that resurrected me. I was back to life.

I had a hard time getting my head back in the game, and just read online for a while. I am now going to play guitar for a bit more, and get to bed at a good hour (10pm).

Overall, day was a solid effort, but it was not grinding. That ain't good. Tomorrow, I will get up at 6am, and make the day a proper grinder, which is how I must live.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:03 pm

I will also be honest: I have a guilty source of comfort I indulge in when I am feeling like a weak bitch, like I did today from just being fatigued. I like to be at my best and days like today where it's a bad day, it can be a bit of a pain in the ass, but I still tried hard and did my best. Got some good stuff done as you can see above. There are also other processes I do daily like core training, head massages, stuff like that I don't mention.

A guilty source of comfort is reading stories of women's romantic struggles online, of reading specifically about women having difficulties finding a man to be with. These are Femcels. Some of their stories really upset me and make me feel such raw emotion. I find the way some of these women express themselves and their desire to be with a great guy really quite beautiful and I kind of long for the same feeling, of being wanted really by another human being. We all actually want this. Some femcels, however, are absolutely fucking insane and have so many problems they are just resentful, bitter and full of hate. But there are some who you can tell are really gentle souls and if there was any justice in this world, a good man with a good heart should be by their side. This isn't necessarily a fair world. It's actually quite a fucked up world. This is why we absolutely must grind every day to become strong, successful, able to overcome any obstacle and be our best mentally physically and spiritually. It must be done and at the very least we must be able to get up and improve ourselves at some level every day, without fail, even if it's just doing things you don't want to do on a 'bad' day, that is still strengthening the mind at some level and building character.

I can really relate to what these women have to share. As you'll know, I have not experienced the feeling of a girl liking me, being interested in me, and giving me a chance to get to know her. I have been on some dates at this stage, and that's good, so I am getting better, but long term loneliness in my opinion really does a number on an individual's head! Even so, it is definitely something a person can recover from and overcome. Nothing in life is a death sentence, nothing ever has to be. With the right spirit, absolutely anything can be overcome. I will somehow overcome my predicament, while I do not know how I will do this, I will just brute force it and keep grinding every day. It isn't so much about 'results' for me. It's about self-respect. I need to know I have done everything I could possibly have done in this world to be a better man. That's what I need. I am still not fucking close. :( At all. I can accept if girls do not like me, I am far from easy on the eye and quite a fucking nerd of a guy, I love to learn, etc. But I cannot accept not putting forth every ounce of effort and energy in my body to just become better. if it does not work out for me, which is always a possibility (nothing in life is guaranteed), if I truly know in my heart of hearts that I gave absolutely everything I had to give, that alone will give me the peace I need, I will always be able to find another way to make a contribution to this world before my time is up.

IDigressions aside, t is really quite comforting to see women go through this, as for the most part, I didn't think many women had challenges like this, I thought they generally had a baseline level of abundance. Apparently, this isn't always the case. I find it so hard to believe, the women I have known in my life typically had quite a lot of male attention at every level (social media, dating apps, clubs, being approached in the day), but I am sure these women are not lying. For some reason, it soothes me.....I am not sure why,

I don't do this often, only sometimes. Maybe once every 2 months. But after my CT session, I did some vocal warmup work and guitar, which I really must record and send to MattsCrib soon, and then I just needed to relax and unwind for a bit. Not a TV watcher or anything like that, have no clue what is going on with all that, I just want to make it in life and that's all I do. My relaxing and unwinding is just trying to soothe my soul tbh.

Signing off for today. Not a piss poor day, I did apply myself, but it was not quite on point....must do better tomorrow.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:09 am

WED 27/10/2021 Morning Check-In

Daily Action Points

-Run 60 Minutes (DONE)
-Work
-Cold Approach (1.5hrs)
-Gym: Lower
-CT
-OLD 60 Mins (Boost, 100 Swipes, 300 Likes)
-Biz: Study / Write Article
-Hobbies: Sing & Guitar

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:17 am

Sprezza wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:24 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 pm
The girl who gave me her no on Sat actually replied. I don't expect her to message again, but this is actually the first time I've gotten a girls number in a club and she has responded to me. That's great progress man.
Awesome man!
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:56 pm
MON 25/10/2021

-Cold Approach: 0 approaches in 1hr (Simply no women around who I would consider vaguely attractive)
Not buying this! ;)
Hey Sprezza, thanks man! Yeah bro I am gonna be honest, there's a massive mental block with me, head issues suck ass, but I will keep facing it every day and power through.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:18 pm

Slipping every now and again is natural. Just gotta refocus

Something I'm doing the rounds with atm is reminding everyone that we only have 2 months left of the year

You have 2 months to make that 8 date goal

Absolutely everything must go towards ensuring you make that goal now.
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:08 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Daily Action Points

-Run 60 Minutes (DONE)
-Work
-Cold Approach (1.5hrs)
-CT

Keep hammering,
MAC
We have a lot in common man, i didn't knew that singing and guitar was your hobby too.

I met a band the last week, i auditioned for them, it was the first time for me with a real band in a real studio, i think i did very well and they felt the same, but as soon as i told them i was not vaccinated they changed their mind.

It was my first try and my first rejection and it's good because it will make me grow. Most musician are bluepill so it's useless to argue, i just have to learn to play possum so i can have a band and a social circle. We have to remember that most people are normies and will never take the redpill. Even this getting laid stuff we do, cold approach ect it's very very weird for most normal people.

Anyway i will do a video update about what happened on my friday vlog. Keep hammering🧨
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
Thrice
Name: Mohamed
Goal: get laid
Motto: GO GET SOMETHING FUCKING DONE

Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:25 pm

Thrice wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:

Daily Action Points

-Run 60 Minutes (DONE)
-Work
-Cold Approach (1.5hrs)
-CT

Keep hammering,
MAC
We have a lot in common man, i didn't knew that singing and guitar was your hobby too.

I met a band the last week, i auditioned for them, it was the first time for me with a real band in a real studio, i think i did very well and they felt the same, but as soon as i told them i was not vaccinated they changed their mind.

It was my first try and my first rejection and it's good because it will make me grow. Most musician are bluepill so it's useless to argue, i just have to learn to play possum so i can have a band and a social circle. We have to remember that most people are normies and will never take the redpill. Even this getting laid stuff we do, cold approach ect it's very very weird for most normal people.

Anyway i will do a video update about what happened on my friday vlog. Keep hammering🧨

Sorry i forget, I've read the femcel part, don't bother reading that bullshit, there's no such thing as femcel

They are just trying virtue signaling, they reject 10 guys because they're not handsome enough and than start to call themselves femcels to get attention.
Looking for a hardcore accountability partner👇🏽

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2052
MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Thanks gents! Day was solid overall. I felt a bit bummed after cold approach, in a right slump, I am totally not attracted to the girls around here, it's like, they look so young to me - 18-21, look like damn children :/ I am not really attracted to them, I kinda want to have an actual woman to get to know. And there doesn't tend to be many of them around! Certainly not any who look OK. Hey man, it's cool, out of here soon. Got a lot of shit to take care of but I will be out soon enough.

I felt a little depressed following the cold approach session, I didn't do any approaches, I just simply could not do it. I wasn't anxious or nervous, I just didn't feel a damn thing every time a woman walked past me. I had nothing. I am really not drawn to the women around here. In London, they were much better. Hey, it's cool. I don't mean to be so superficial, I feel a bit bad about this, but I don't want to approach people I have 0 attraction for because I would just feel like I was being dishonest. There's no point, I would rather try talking to girls who look interesting to me and I feel something for. There are sometimes a few of them around, just not today, and that can be sucky sometimes.

Now, I can't feel TOO bad for being 'superficial'. Remember, women have for the most part totally overlooked me and made me feel shit about myself for 3 long decades, so I have been through plenty of judgement myself don't you worry about that ;) All that matters in life now is being victorious in the end, the rest doesn't even matter. Men are in my opinion judged far more harshly than women in this world and also have little margin for error, you don't make the grade, the option for you is to fall into the abyss and rot. Success is the only way to save ourselves.

WED 27/10/2021 Evening Check-In

Daily Action Points

-Run 60 Minutes (DONE)
-Work (DONE)
-Cold Approach (1.5hrs) (DONE)
-Gym: Lower (FAILED)
-CT (DONE)
-OLD 60 Mins (Boost, 100 Swipes, 300 Likes) (DONE)
-Biz: Study / Write Article (DONE, studied CT, worked on article, will complete and post)
-Hobbies: Sing & Guitar (DONE)

So, smashed it all, apart from gym, which was a tall order given the packed day. I will train tomorrow and Friday. I worked hard today man. That's good!

OLD ain't looking so great, I got 2 matches today, but they are tending to be way older. Still, I have a goal....if they'll go for a drink, I'm open to it lol. Hinge is fairly OK, none of the girls who tend to invite me to the chat are ever local, they're far as hell often, but it's just going to be like that until I have improved myself a lot. I will have to get in the car and drive or jump on the train. That's fine. Bumble I do tend to do horribly, and I attribute this to the fact that I don't hide my age on Bumble and it's just out there, raw and honest!

Solid effort but nothing of interest to note. You know the drill. There's no shame in getting your ass kicked, there is only shame in throwing in the motherfuckin towel!

I will break myself off to fix this person man.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:39 pm

Thrice wrote:
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:25 pm
Thrice wrote:

Sorry i forget, I've read the femcel part, don't bother reading that bullshit, there's no such thing as femcel

They are just trying virtue signaling, they reject 10 guys because they're not handsome enough and than start to call themselves femcels to get attention.
Sup Thrice, fuck yeah man it's great you play music too! That's badass.

Haha, shit, I watched that video just now and I am a bit flustered to be honest. There are definitely some girls out there who don't quite get the biscuit, but I think this is sometimes because they have serious, serious problems. Like, some of the femcel posts I read, the girls were clearly deep in mental illness. The way they were describing themselves broke my damn heart. I have also known a girl like this in my past, a lovely lady, but a lot of head issues and hasn't dated for 20 years. She does get plenty of male attention but she has too many problems to move anything forward. It may be a myth to some extent because there typically are guys interested in them as you say here, so I can accept what you're saying.

I can still fantasise about my garden of poor flowers who just need watering....lol....fucking hell man, some of their stories break my heart and I just want to wrap myself around them, but the sad thing is they would probably be fucking repulsed and send my ass packing! Haha.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:56 pm

Good points re. mental issues being the big blocker for femcels. Your points are pretty solid overall, I see what you mean here man.

I must admit, I definitely think they exist, the true suffering I read in the words I encountered on their posts absolutely saddened me. Some of those were tragic outcomes.

There is some real pain in this world, and femcels are definitely suffering from it. I can't really relate to their struggle, as a guy, the pain is when absolutely no one is interested in you or willing to give you a chance, for femcels it's a different thing, they seem to know they could easily find someone, but the issue appears to be that they are not able to get the kind of guy they want. Plus, some of them have had bad lives and came out scarred. These humans are in a bad place, and it's sad. There are plenty of great guys out there man, and they have a lot of love to give. I wish they could call find Andy and KYIL so they could go out into the world and do positive things. Every man who goes through the self improvement journey and attains excellence is another man saved.

One dude being a true leader in his life truly can heal many others. Just one individual freeing themselves from suffering can change the whole course of history (consider the Buddha).

At the end of the day man, I am a dude who loves women and just wants one for his self, it pains me a lot to read that femcels are having a shit time it really does............

I've worked my ass off today will do my check in later, just packing right now as me and my mate are off for a couple of days to hang out and relax. I will vlog the whole weekend!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:59 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:35 pm
a relatively good looking guy who has almost no experience at all (had literally two kisses in his life - that's it. No dates etc.) and I STILL don't have any clue what to do about it (even after years and years of so called "trying" lol)
Hell, If I had a chance with a so called "femcel" - I would absolutely, fundamentally say no to her.
Not relatively good looking

YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

And you WILL get dates, kisses, love, sex, all the rest of it. You'll get the exact woman you want and the life the future holds for you is amazing.

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO STOP

Keep grinding and next year is your impact year, you will transform yourself at every level, come hell or high water.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:20 pm

MattsCrib wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:11 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:59 pm

Not relatively good looking

YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

And you WILL get dates, kisses, love, sex, all the rest of it. You'll get the exact woman you want and the life the future holds for you is amazing.

WE WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU TO STOP

Keep grinding and next year is your impact year, you will transform yourself at every level, come hell or high water.

MAC
Thanks :) I'm starting to believe it more and more - I just need to be more fit and not as skinny haha (but even while i've been skinny I've had "opportunites" so)

But yeah, that wasn't my point - my point is that a lot of it is MENTAL, but it doesn't even matter - pain is pain, struggle is struggle, we have each have our own obstacles.

It doesn't matter if you're a guy who is ugly and doesn't get any intimacy or a guy who is decent looking and still has deep rooted issues, or a guy who is handsome as fuck and only finds a girl attractive every 4-5 YEARS (who also finds him attractive etc.), or a guy who fundamentally doesn't like "sexual" girls, which fundamentally leaves out 99.9% of girls, or a girl who has plenty of opportunities but does not have luck with the ones she likes etc.
It is mental man, for sure, Andy always highlights this shit. He is right on the money with everything. I've had Andy on in the background a lot this week as I am grinding, now I am a bit further along in my process, I can tell you this fucker has it all on point, lol. That's why he made it man. He figured a lot out and also took a level of action which was fucking super human, really, he redefined going hard :-O

But even so, everything can be transcended, the mind can be fucking DESTROYED, mine I would say is 99% fucking destroyed, but even then, I will get it back dude. I absolutely will get it back to beyond good, like it will be my greatest asset....

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

FerWhitmore7733
Name: Rodrigo
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Supra Fortunam Arbitrium Meum

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:24 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 am
Whilst I am ashamed to admit this, I don't necessarily like women in the same way I used to. I used to be fascinated by them and find them to be really cool. Now I tend towards indifference or a slight dislike. I find them superficial, self-absorbed, hedonistic and shallow. This is clearly horrible and it makes me feel like shit admitting I have thoughts like this. But if I am ever going to improve with women I may as well be honest.
Nothing to be ashamed of. If you are aware of that and want to change it, then it is good to admit it, in fact, it's step one. I am in the beginning of my journey, but I had a whole story with anger, cynicism and resentment towards women and people in general that I had to overcome. I was manipulated by people in my adolescence, and basically invisible to women until this year. So I had to get rid of a lot of bad stuff in my head.

https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/
https://killyourinnerloser.com/if-you-hate-women/

This two articles helped me a lot in overcoming that phase of cynicism and bitterness towards women.

So, give yourself a break and start working to see slow but consistent improvement in dating, and keep an open mind. The guys here gave you a lot of good advice, and Andy's Tinder guide has all the answers to start your journey to start improving your sex life, and consequently, shifting your mindset towards something more healthy and helpful. You are definitely good looking and dress really stylish, so you already have a lot of things going on in your favor.

Mad respect for posting your story and I wish you the best of luck in your journey, mate!
Main Goals
• Getting laid 10 times (currently 3).
• Master Cold Approach.
• Earn money (Currently working as a massage therapist and learning a lot)

Long term goals
• Fixing my sex life (having CHOICE).
• Having a tribe of good and loyal friends.
• Moving out of Argentina (Love my country but it's a chaos. Currently working to get the Cittadinanza Italiana).
MakingAComeback

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:31 pm

FerWhitmore7733 wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:24 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:44 am
Whilst I am ashamed to admit this, I don't necessarily like women in the same way I used to. I used to be fascinated by them and find them to be really cool. Now I tend towards indifference or a slight dislike. I find them superficial, self-absorbed, hedonistic and shallow. This is clearly horrible and it makes me feel like shit admitting I have thoughts like this. But if I am ever going to improve with women I may as well be honest.
Nothing to be ashamed of. If you are aware of that and want to change it, then it is good to admit it, in fact, it's step one. I am in the beginning of my journey, but I had a whole story with anger, cynicism and resentment towards women and people in general that I had to overcome. I was manipulated by people in my adolescence, and basically invisible to women until this year. So I had to get rid of a lot of bad stuff in my head.

https://killyourinnerloser.com/you-and-me/
https://killyourinnerloser.com/if-you-hate-women/

This two articles helped me a lot in overcoming that phase of cynicism and bitterness towards women.

So, give yourself a break and start working to see slow but consistent improvement in dating, and keep an open mind. The guys here gave you a lot of good advice, and Andy's Tinder guide has all the answers to start your journey to start improving your sex life, and consequently, shifting your mindset towards something more healthy and helpful. You are definitely good looking and dress really stylish, so you already have a lot of things going on in your favor.

Mad respect for posting your story and I wish you the best of luck in your journey, mate!
Thanks bro!

Definitely made MASSIVE progress in this front, definitely. I had therapy, float tanks, spend time in the woods, man I did a lot. I did healing sessions, energy healing, different meditation, a lot of shit lol.

My mind is way healthier now.

I have been working like a god damn animal so the guy who posted that 1st post is now dead and buried and gone. Lost 42lbs since then, built muscle, and taking a lot of positive action every day.

Still grinding to make something of myself man and it is war every day but your post is truly appreciated and thank you for taking the time, it means a lot! I hope to be able to report some successes to you soon.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi