The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:28 pm

SET UP BY THE DOM: MAC SHOOTS...AND ALMOST SCORES!

Sunday, we decided to just take a bro day. Spend time with the crew, just chilling and being men on our journey in life. We explored Krakow, saw some cool sights, had great conversation, exchanged ideas, discussed game, women, success, finance, travel - the usual for the most motivated and blood thirsty men in the game.

I told the bros I am not doing any sets today. QUALITY is the focus when AA has become manageable. Just 1 day off when you're grinding ALL DAY like we do helps man, and also gets me out of autistic robot mode where I do the same thing over and over like a retard. GRRRR. Working on it, and getting serious about it. Dead serious.

So we're just chilling. The Dom has smashed 4 chicks and is enjoying the life of a G. If you read The Dom's log, his strategy for the next move in his life is to go absolute beastmode in his biz. You can follow his log for more details. Anyway, he is getting tired of fucking these hoes all day and all night and is in two minds about his date tonight, he actually told us he cancelled it, so me and Paw thought the three of us could go to dinner.

The Dom set up another one instead, which he was going to do as a sit down, tea date. He wanted to get to bed early and seal the date on a 2nd date instead.

We're just casually swiping, and I get a match from a boost I ran. I text her a little and she is replying. We're chatting back and fourth. I show The Dom. He sees it's the girl he has planned a date with tonight, and immediately tells me to take this one. He pulls out his phone, cancels on her, and pushes me to get her out.

Once I knew The Dom had a date with her, I went to unmatch her immediately. He told me that isn't how it works, and that I need to get this one. Ask The Dom, and you will get the answers you find.

This is a grey area in the game: the standard my crew usually has is bros before hoes, and we typically really push to help each other. Consider the fucking BULLDOG and OG @colgate helping @arcade_fireee seal the deal, like @Rags2Bitches tried to do for the Bulldog before, and like we should always do for each other. I see it like war: we are soldiers in battle, the only thing we have is the man next to us, if we lose one man, we have weakened the whole unit. Every fighting man is so important, we need every savage we can get who will fight until the last drop of blood for our army. But there are times you can't be so rigid, you can be flexible in this game: The Dom and Paw were both adamant, so I got her to agree to a date.

The strategy was great because we knew she would be free.

DATE: 830.

Starts off with me wandering around for 3-4 mins, I kinda didn't realise the bar was somewhat inside, so that meant I was a lil late. The chick called me out on this as the first thing she said. My goal on this date was to be more dominant. And be FAR less nice guy. So I didn't take any of her shit, was ignoring her shit tests, and just kept a focused grounded gaze, and was disagreeable where I wanted to be.

I must say, this girl was so pretty. She was so much better looking than the girls I get in London. She was levels above them. No offence to the girls of London and the UK, but the women of Europe are simply far more beautiful. There is no comparison, the UK is not even close.

She has some kinda combative mannerisms and is giving me a bit of shit. But she is flowing, talking lots, I am asking probing questions, and use my approach of 'solving her puzzle' - this is where I just move the topics and conversation around until I can get to a point where there's something we can pitch to do together, that night. She was a bit hip hop fan, and is off to see 50 cent next month. I enjoy 50 plenty and love his hustler energy and relentless work ethic. I pitch that we grab some wine and listen to 50 cent tonight. She's down.

PULLED

Get some wine, bring her to mine. Pour a glass. Go to my room. Listen to music, talk, and slowly escalate.

She's totally cool with touch, and I'm touching her ass, her legs, etc.

Kinda almost go for the makeout at one point, gets declined. We're talking about sex openly and it's fun.

Escalate slowly, have my had on her ass the whole time. Getting closer, talking slow.

Takes about an hour but I get the makeout. It's nice. Short, she breaks it. We keep chatting.

She goes to pee. I have experience with more conservative girls and I am not sure she is gonna lay with me. She comes back, make out again, neck kissing, she's a little more turned on this time. Grab her and sit her on me. Making out while grabbing her ass, a position I like. Pull her close, it's a lot of fun, kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy.

She peels off after a while, we chat, and then she tells me she has to go.

I tell her she's boring, and pitch that we get up early and I can call her an uber. She's like, no I gotta go. I'm like, sure, so lets hang out again. She's cool with it and I pitch Tuesday, She says that will work.

She goes for the makeout this time. At this stage, I know I'm not getting laid and she is gearing up to leave, and I just enjoy her company. She is a really great girl, attractive, easy to talk to, and this was a great date - this has BLOWN AWAY my dates in Budapest, where I didn't even get anywhere fucking close to this. The crew is working hard in Krakow, and there is real, real potential for this city. A great place. I am convinced by it, and also, the city itself is freakin beautiful. The Poles should be proud of Krakow, this is a beautiful place and I am deeply impressed by how clean it is, and I enjoy the nature and mannerisms of the Polish people.

The women of Budapest were, however, absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I must say, I preferred the women of Budapest for their beauty. I enjoyed the darker sun kissed complexion, and the diversity of black girls, Asian girls, some Indian. Krakow is a bit homogenous. All locations have strengths and weaknesses. The strengths of Krakow are very favourable and after a week, I will understand it better.

We just chat for a bit more. I am just relaxed and easy at this point, just appreciating this girl, her quirks and mannerisms. She is 29, turning 30, and still totally beautiful IMO. It's a good deal for a man to have a girl who is able to just stay so lean, full of life and attractive.

She heads out, she goes in for a makeout just as she's leaving the door.

I text to line up a 2nd date, she agrees right away, I send a funny text in response, she finds it funny.

Next one is on Tuesday with her I think. I will try to seal the deal next time. @TimmyTurner, looks like I'm going to use the 2 date model you used for your last lay, and see you here in Poland tomorrow. Timmy will be joining us and will be enjoying this city and the possibilities it brings for him to strengthen his game. He will day game, he will hustle on the apps, he will put in real work in approaching girls in the day with no excuses, and he will make improvements to his dating skillset.

Thanks once more to @AskTheDom for setting me up with this date. Karma owes you, and I hope you get many more positive experiences from this trip. The first of many for the G crew.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:26 am

Hey man, I'm really glad you're enjoying your stay in this city and appreciate its qualities !

I guess you understand why I chose Kraków as my new home : it's a very beautiful and clean city, the heart of Polish civilization, with great food, very affordable cost of living, and of course a ton of gorgeous girls to date !

I'm glad that you almost got a lay bro ! Let's go, you'll get your two lays ! ;)

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow tho !
MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:47 am

Lord Rey wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:26 am
Hey man, I'm really glad you're enjoying your stay in this city and appreciate its qualities !

I guess you understand why I chose Kraków as my new home : it's a very beautiful and clean city, the heart of Polish civilization, with great food, very affordable cost of living, and of course a ton of gorgeous girls to date !

I'm glad that you almost got a lay bro ! Let's go, you'll get your two lays ! ;)

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow tho !
It was a good move for you man, it's good here! Cost of living is great, lovely women around. Krakow is solid. I need more data and need a full week to see.

Yep, I'll text you now, let's move towards some plans.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:01 am

Congrats MAC. Krakow is beautiful indeed, I was there 10 years ago on a school trip.

Props to @AskTheDom for being cool.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:21 am

Holden wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:01 am
Congrats MAC. Krakow is beautiful indeed, I was there 10 years ago on a school trip.

Props to @AskTheDom for being cool.
You should have come. Next time?
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:23 am

WEEK 43 THE PHOENIX PROJECT

MONDAY 26/09/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Day Game / Online Dating
(2) Body: Recovery workout / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz: Work on offer development, work on copywriting study.
Others: Shops, Myofunctional therapy

NOTES:

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Girl from yesterday removed me from Tinder the little minx, we shall see. ;-) Doesn't necessarily mean she's ghosted, could just be how she manages all the dicks she's working with.

Post surgery recovery, did a training session last week, and my left shoulder is cucked rn. I am gonna lift SUPER light this week on upper stuff and get blood flowing through. Recover and then blast hard AF, get this body right.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:22 pm

UPDATE: She did actually whatsapp me, confirms she is just trying to manage her insane volume of Tinder leads. She shuffled me into her Whatsapp, removing me from her Tinder funnel which is the equivalent of a 2-3 million strong email list, and moved me a little down her funnel into the 'warm leads' section. Worryingly, she ended the date by saying 'lEtS dO sOmEtHiNg fUn" so she may have assigned me beta status in that brain of hers. No disrespect to her, this will be my 3rd 2nd date of all time - Danish Girl went on 5 dates total with me, NG when she was a thing banged me the 1st date and did the same every week after that for 4 months. Let's see what happens with this gal. I respect that she actually texted me, this is a different type of woman here in Poland. They seem like excellent humans. I like them.

Pushing for a date Tuesday, and I'm gonna try to straight to crib man.

Training session was simple, as I have a bit of a shoulder inpingement going on, which is often transient.

-5 x 20 incline db press (light as fuck, think I used 7kg, I normally am pressing 22-25kg on incline for 12 reps. Weak, long way to get back to where I used to be. Oh well)
-3 x 20 flat flyes
-5 x 20 cable facepulls (rotator cuff rehab)
-5 x 20 tricep extensions
-3 x 15 preacher curls
-3 x 15 hammer curls
-3 x 15 back extension
-3 x 10 ab wheel rollouts (from knees)

Just to pump blood into the upper body, help recovery, get the shoulder issue taken care of, and move towards being strong again.

Tomorrow, training will be:

5 x 15 Back Extension
3 x 10 Ab Wheel from knees)
BB Hip Thrust 3 x 15
BW Glute Bridges / Band X Walks / Banded Clams 3 x 20
Cardio - 60 Min Run (Listen to Audiobook - JAWS: An Epidemic, a book on craniofacial development)

Going to message my Online Dating leads on Tinder and see what's what.

Now, time to work, focus for a while. Euro Gang call later.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:00 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Worryingly, she ended the date by saying 'lEtS dO sOmEtHiNg fUn" so she may have assigned me beta status in that brain of hers.
Or it's Womenese for "let's fuck like animals next time" ? why not doubting her instead of doubting you ? :)
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:32 pm

So far, getting into flow.

-Myofunctional therapy (DONE)
-Get coffee & Water (DONE)
-Breakfast, Supps (DONE)
- Core (DONE)
- Gym: Light / Recovery (DONE)
- Stretch: ATG Zero (DONE)
- Posture: McKenzie Ext (15m) + 3 x 10 McKenzie Pushup (DONE)

I have spent almost 1.5/2hrs doing posture work, getting my body aligned, mobile, stretched out and enabling full breathing. Has to be done.

I am now going to squeeze in like 30 mins of work on biz, then we go cold approach, dinner, try to pick up some bags of ice (also salmon lol) for ice baths this week. Euro Gang call at 8.

We need to wish the son of Odin, Paw, happy birthday tomorrow, he turns 27 :-)
AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:00 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Worryingly, she ended the date by saying 'lEtS dO sOmEtHiNg fUn" so she may have assigned me beta status in that brain of hers.
Or it's Womenese for "let's fuck like animals next time" ? why not doubting her instead of doubting you ? :)
A far better framing. I did my best on the date, now we shall see what the blood god has in store for me.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:20 pm

EVENING CHECK IN:

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Day Game / Online Dating (DONE)
(2) Body: Recovery workout / Core / Stretch / Posture (DONE)
(3) Biz: Work on offer development, work on copywriting study. (PART DONE, did offer dev, no copywriting)
Others: Shops, Myofunctional therapy (DONE)

NOTES:

Day Game
1 - She takes off her headphones and chats, she is warm and super nice, an absolute beauty - she tells me she is in a rush. As ever, the very pretty women are simply lovely.
2 - Stops and chats, she refuses the number exchange and tells me she will give me her LinkedIn ONLY. She refuses social media exchange, I push, she only offers LinkedIn. I say have a great day and wish her all the best.
3 BAD stop.
4 No English
5 Nice chat, had to go home to her boyfriend. My stop SUCKED but she was super receptive. Ukranian chick. Both girls who have been 'receptive' approaches so far were Ukranians.
6 "No time " -didn’t stop
7 Didn’t have time
8 She rejected aggressively, HARSH blowout. I didnt care.

WHAT I DID WELL: I hit OK volume.
WHAT I DID POORLY: I am still sloppy with the stop. It must be focused upon.
LESSONS LEARNED: NICE GUY VIBES FUUUUUUUUUUU. I am not giving off the right sexual energy and the second chick wanted my LinkedIn, the set was honestly going so bad I was so beta and nice as hell. Simply put, I needed a warm up, because MAN I felt nervous and edgy.

I applied myself, did the best I could.

No leads, the girl I went on a date with hasn't responded to me asking for a 2nd date, though she texted this morning, she hasn't got back to me about tomorrow and she has been online. We'll see.

YEAH, THE FISH AINT BITING

YEAH, THESE CHICKS ARE HATING

YEAH, THEY AREN'T MAKING IT EASY FOR YOUR BOY TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL

....BUT TO PUNISH THEM FOR THEIR SINS, THE DOM WAS SENT UPON WOMANKIND

He is currently whipping the absolute fucking shit out of this girl, the Universe is not so unfair it will allow transgressions and violations to go unpunished, order has been restored tonight courtesy of The Dom who has spanked this chick like a Roman centurian disciplining the stragglers.

This one is for the blowouts, this one is for the flakes, the pointless matches that are always 67miles out, for the shit tests, and the nonsense we as men have to put up with. Spare the rod, you spoil te child. The Russian Eagle, Khabib, once said that he was glad his father was a cast iron disciplinarian, and that his father taught him with his fists.

Had he taught me with his words, Khabib said, I would have listened.

Because womankind does not listen when I approach and when I message on dating apps, the Blood God created The Dom. And now, as the sounds of whips roaring through the air travel throughout the apartment, justice has been served,

I think that's 5 for The Dom in 5 days.

Me and Paw still grinding. Paw has a few leads, I think he will get a lay.

MAC IS GONNA HAVE TO HUSTLE

NO LEADS, NO PROSPECTS, NO PROBLEM

WE GET UP TOMORROW AND WE GRIND AGAIN

LIKE I DID YESTERDAY, THE DAY BEFOEE, THE DAY BEFORE THAT

AND LIKE WHAT I WILL BE DOING UNTIL I'M FUCKIN DEAD

See ya tomorrow bros.
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:22 pm

Dude, I got so hyped up so much that your copywriting business must be KABOOM, pure fire!

We'll grind again tomorrow!
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:27 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:20 pm
This one is for the blowouts, this one is for the flakes, the pointless matches that are always 67miles out, for the shit tests, and the nonsense we as men have to put up with.
I laughed hard at this because I just had my date tonight flake who coincidently lives exactly 67 miles out.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:01 am

TUESDAY 27/09/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Dating: Day Game / Online Dating
(2) Body: Cardio / Core / Stretch / Posture
(3) Biz: Work on offer development, work on copywriting study.
Others: Paw birthday celebrations, Axe throwing & drink

Notes:

Cold approach will be done throughout the day and not in a specific session. Today we honour our bro THE VIKING @Paw , a G, and a guy who will achieve a lot in his life. We will all be travelling together a lot and the dirty dogs will be putting in work around the world. MAC just needs the accountability biz and copywriting biz to bring in a few K a month and we’re gonna live a legendary life.

TUESDAY
715 Tongue (DONE)
730 BAB / Supps (DONE)
- Core / Accountability messages
- GYM: Back Ext 4 x 15, Hip Bridges 4 x 15, Banded Clams 4 x 15, 45 Min Cardio (May do this outdoors)
- Stretch: ATG Zero
- Posture: 15m McKenzie Extension
- Get Ice for myself and Paw, do some day game
- Ice Bath (20m)
- Lunch
- Biz: Offer Dev / Mewwing: Chew
- Copywriting / Myobrace
- Copywriting / Myobrace
- Copywriting / Myobrace
-Go to Axe Throwing / Vlog and take pictures
5 Axe Throwing & Beer
- Dinner for Paw’s birthday
-Online Hustle
- Myofunctional Therapy, Core, Bed
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:32 pm

Bit tired its 20 past midnight and I cant be bothered to do a full writeup.

Worked hard, gym, stretching, core, great time with the bros, celebrated Paw's bday with axe throwing, beer drinking and a great meal. Glad we had a good time.

With the ladies: grinding away.

Running boosts twice daily on Tinder and Bumble. 0 matches. Online dating is not working for me here.

Cold approach: Generally, the women of Poland are totally unreceptive to me, this is a location where I am truly invisible and the first second of an interaction it's clear the chicks are just like, no.........

1 terrible stop, she was flustered
2 good stop had a bf but good work and set was solid
3 totally beautiful gal. she had a girlfriend
4 harsh blowout
5 No english.
6 thrown off because she stopped
7 in the shops, she chatted briefly and then told me she absolutely had to to
8 waiting for a boyfriend
9 she was waiting for her taxi
10 she was fairy nice, she told me she was in a rush, but this person was nice

Notes:

Big believer in product market fit.

I am the wrong product here. As such, it aint gonna happen in Poland. I'll try. But I know what will happen.

Management of expectations in this game for the low SMV is crucial: be a 4 physically, expect very little. You need to be around a 7 to make dating work. That is humanly impossible for many men in this world, and unless they have something that can make them an outlier, this is the wrong game for them. I may be able to get myself to a 4.5 with a lot of work. That's about all I am likely to be able to do.

The smart man's move is to restructure life to live in a way that is conducive with what is tangible for someone like me. I am looking forward to the day I am not all in. Life will get better.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:16 am

WEDNESDAY 28/09/2022

(1) Dating: Cold Approach / Dating Apps
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Biz: Biz offer dev / Copywriting

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi