The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
ovnidos
Name: Hugo
Goal: the pipeline
Motto: We're gonna make it brah

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:57 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:10 pm
I MAY actually have 3 dates this week....
GOOOO GET THEM MAAAAC
English isn't my first language be indulgent, lol

Giving personalized gym advices, nutrition and everything related, just pm me

Goal for 2023 :
10 lays(0/10) --> Online dating optimization

My log :
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1100
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:22 am

My brothers always having my back here man it's a good feeling!

Today is going great

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 10: 2 WEEK HEALING FOCUS

Morning BW: 202.6 (at my parents place I gained a few lbs lululul, back to the Hustle House now and we work our dicks off here mayne)

ACTIONS

(1) MORNING VIS (DONE)
(2) CORE WORK & CONTENT (DONE)
(3) MEDITATION & READ LETTING GO (20MINS EACH DONE)
(4) LOOKSMAXXING (IN PROCESS)

Had breakfast. Took my supps.

Now @ work, remotely, getting my tasks done.

To follow:

(4) CONTENT: EDIT & UPLOAD FDS VIDEO
(5) CONTENT: SHOOT VLOG FOR THE FORUM - THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9 WRAPUP
(6) MEDITATION (20MINS)

Will need to go to the shops to buy chicken breast and mince beef, will prep a bunch of protein and that'll sort me out for the week.

(7) STRETCHING & HEALING CONTENT
(8) ONLINE DATING & CHEW MASTIC GUM
(9) COPYWRITING: 1HR30

Will then relax / sleep for 2hrs, and get on the call with Andy at midnight.

Then we keep growing as men and becoming better.

Dude I have had some great chats with The Bastard, he has endless fucking insight and is just a fascinating dude, I WISH this fucker had a podcast. I will just keep pestering him and I will personally make content about him/for him. I find the dude to be insanely interesting. @Thebastard And I am proud to call him a friend and in many ways a mentor on this journey.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
BigBrach
Goal: Get Laid

Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm

I swear, reading your log makes me feel like I'm lazy every time I read it.

Then I go back to some posts you've saved in the OP and I really wonder why you haven't started a blog (or if you have, share the link), tonnes of valuable experiences and notes there. But given your current workload, it's understandable, lol.

Sounds like you've chipped the dating wall. Now to start chipping the lay count wall. You've come this far, there's no reason that you can't go further.
MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:44 pm

BigBrach wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm
I swear, reading your log makes me feel like I'm lazy every time I read it.

Then I go back to some posts you've saved in the OP and I really wonder why you haven't started a blog (or if you have, share the link), tonnes of valuable experiences and notes there. But given your current workload, it's understandable, lol.

Sounds like you've chipped the dating wall. Now to start chipping the lay count wall. You've come this far, there's no reason that you can't go further.
Haha, thank you bro. Honestly you just learn about the brain, how to overcome the bullshit and how to just fry your brain every day doing tasks! Most of the time I don't want to even do it but the feeling of getting the tasks done is very positive.

Structure and routine is what makes me productive and consistent. Because I have a solid plan and process, and have trained my nervous system to just work every day, I am able to do the work to become successful.

EVENING CHECK IN

TUE 25/01/2022

ACTIONS

(1) MORNING VIS (DONE)
(4) LOOKSMAXXING (IN DONE)

Worked remotely 4hrs.

(4) CONTENT: EDIT & UPLOAD FDS VIDEO (DONE - posted on 2 sub reddits, gained 1 new subscriber)

Did not shoot and upload the vlog I planned, because I had to go to the shops to buy food (chicken breast, beef mince) and for me to remain consistent with diet. I am shredding the fat that is left on me via keto.

(7) STRETCHING & HEALING CONTENT (DONE)
(8) ONLINE DATING & CHEW MASTIC GUM (DONE)

(9) COPYWRITING: 1HR30 (In process)

OK so I am only going to do like 45mins of copywriting, as I need to rest and relax before the coaching call. The coaching call is at midnight, and I'll be on it for an hour, so it will naturally change my processes. But it is important. I need a bit of coaching and to talk.

Dating wise: I have a call on the Hinge app with a very pretty gal tomorrow, 5pm, first time I've been able to get a legit pretty chick to talk to me on the phone, big win. Then, 2 hrs later, have a date scheduled at 7pm with a nice chick (she is not pretty, but she is average and normal weight, which is major progress dude).

Thursday, scoping out a date with another chick. She is coming to see me. I will invite her to mine for a glass of wine after.

Friday no dates...yet...

Saturday, seeing Danish girl, probably going to be with her all day and she has invited me to her place at night it seems.

Sunday, working on a coffee date with another lady.

All in all, good work.

I must keep focusing on healing, and must read Letting Go and the other books Andy recommends. I may have to read these over and over again.

I will heal and become confident happy and whole as a person.

And then I will keep working hard to become successful.

MAC
Last edited by MakingAComeback on Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:49 pm

Just gonna be honest: an interesting dude who has joined the coaching group recommended a hawaiin healing prayer to me two days ago. I did it this morning before work and just began crying. A lot. I felt so light after.

I haven't cried in maybe 10-25 years.

I will heal. There is hope.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

BattleCat
Goal: Getting laid
Motto: Salid y disfrutad

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:20 pm

Hi man, great to read your log and about your journey of becoming better. You remind of keep making affirmations, i have never been consistent about it, but it seems to help you going strong.

I like reading Nietzsche too, so glad to see one in here, that shares that interest.

As im danish myself, i wish you good luck with the danish girl. If she invited her to your place, the deal seems to be almost sealed. We have a lot of beautiful girls up here in our little flat and safe country.

//BattleCat
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:04 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:22 am
My brothers always having my back here man it's a good feeling!

Today is going great

Morning BW: 202.6 (at my parents place I gained a few lbs lululul, back to the Hustle House now and we work our dicks off here mayne)

ACTIONS

(1) MORNING VIS (DONE)
(4) LOOKSMAXXING (IN PROCESS)

Had breakfast. Took my supps.

Now @ work, remotely, getting my tasks done.

To follow:

(4) CONTENT: EDIT & UPLOAD FDS VIDEO
(5) CONTENT: SHOOT VLOG FOR THE FORUM - THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 9 WRAPUP
(6) MEDITATION (20MINS)

Will need to go to the shops to buy chicken breast and mince beef, will prep a bunch of protein and that'll sort me out for the week.

(7) STRETCHING & HEALING CONTENT
(8) ONLINE DATING & CHEW MASTIC GUM
(9) COPYWRITING: 1HR30

Will then relax / sleep for 2hrs, and get on the call with Andy at midnight.

Then we keep growing as men and becoming better.

Dude I have had some great chats with The Bastard, he has endless fucking insight and is just a fascinating dude, I WISH this fucker had a podcast. I will just keep pestering him and I will personally make content about him/for him. I find the dude to be insanely interesting. @Thebastard And I am proud to call him a friend and in many ways a mentor on this journey.

MAC
I appreciate it man. Fingers crossed with the Danish dame!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:07 pm

Thanks boyos!!!!!!!!!!!

Did the coaching call with Andy and Radical last night, from midnight til 2am. Fuckin loved it but hardly any sleep. Did my best at work. Had a stressful day and some shitty office politics had me pretty pissed. But I shrugged it off and got back to the mission.

Back from date 10 boyos!! I had a phone call with a cutie from Hinge at 5pm, and then a date at 7pm. She came to see me, and she looked about average on her pics, but damn when she arrived she was fucking lovely. I was so attracted to her. First time I have ever been on a date with a girl I am attracted to.

The whole way, I was just letting go, walking down while telling myself, I like myself, I am attractive, I am worthy....and the date went super well. Fucking loved it.

We riffed for 2hrs, and she had me laughing my ass off.

She split all the drinks bless her. And then I asked her if we can go for a walk. We started walking and I asked her if she wants to come to my place for a glass of wine and to watch a standup comedy set, shes into that.

She said maybe, I'll think about it, we walk for 5 more mins, and she says that's about as far as I'll go as I don't go to peoples houses on the first date. I said that's cool, can I kiss you good bye. She agreed. Very quick kiss and on she went.

The girl I talked to on the phone was lovely and has agreed to come see me for a drink next Thursday. This girl from tonight is cool, I asked her if she would like to see me again, she said she may but will see (lol). But we had a great time and there was a little bit of chemistry between us. Nothing really major but there was somethig.

And then I have another date tomorrow!

I tried to get laid tonight buddy boyos, I did push, maybe I could have pushed more, but honestly it didn't seem worth it.

I will just try again next time.

And I WILL get my first lay man. It WILL come.

Then 9 more this year.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:12 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
I tried to get laid tonight buddy boyos, I did push, maybe I could have pushed more, but honestly it didn't seem worth it.
You know you've pushed enough when she goes from smiling to looking extremely stressed and having a look on her face, as if wondering what's wrong with you and your pushiness.

On a more serious note, try pushing 3-5 X more next time, just to build the habit.
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:20 pm

Crisis_Overcomer wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:12 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
You know you've pushed enough when she goes from smiling to looking extremely stressed and having a look on her face, as if wondering what's wrong with you and your pushiness.

On a more serious note, try pushing 3-5 X more next time, just to build the habit.
Yeah I fucked up. Should have pushed 5 x more, and risked losing the lead. Reality is one you spend quality time with each other and are properly physical it probably raises the probability of retention.

She was a nice gal and I enjoyed the date. Pretty lady, First time that has happened for me man. Big win for MAC.

The more you improve, the more you get RIPPED and JACKED, the more you just ascend man I really believe that.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:28 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
First time I have ever been on a date with a girl I am attracted to.
Wait, why would you go out with girls you aren't attracted to?
check out my blog: https://squilzpursuit.wordpress.com/

- Do 1000 approaches by end of 2024 (~350/1000)
- Get laid from daygame
- Learn game and stop being a social autist
MakingAComeback

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:32 pm

I don't have a whole lot of leads boyo, I try to take what I can.

Snap she just messaged me with the standard shit - "I didn't feel that spark"

I legit get this after so many dates it's hilarious, lol.

Onto the next one. Better to know nothing is happening.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Mafia
Goal: Get Shredded. Pass FTMO
Motto: I Live In The Moment

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:17 am

Keep it up tall man ;)
2022 Goals(Before July):
- 95kgs shredded
- Consistent Bathmate Sausage
- Get funded by FTMO for $400,000
- Habit of meditation twice daily
Jacobpalmer123
Goal: 1-3 daily approaches
Motto: All progress depends on the unreasonable man

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:02 am

Least she messages you. Younger girls just ghost you. I think I'm gonna start messaging them saying either I'm super busy or I'm not feeling it. Nice work on the date. I know people say to keep pushing it and its good but if you feel like there's nothing there, your instincts are usually right. But like they say do whatever you want. Nice work on the dates, you go on enough dates and you'll find what your looking for.
Get a tech job
Get 2 lays
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:56 am

Good luck on the date today. Keep pushing, it'll pay off. No doubt about it!