The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Passion Trumps EVERYTHING)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:31 pm

VLOGGING THE JOURNEY: RAVI'S BUSINESS VLOG EPISODE 2

Notes:

My current biz focuses, and reflecting on the journey.

Commentary:

The IronWill Chronicles, my business-building vlog, will be taking you along on my journey as I build my business from the ground up.

I'm back in Chelsea. I used to live just round the corner, near the Battersea Bridge, with one of my best bros Timmy Turner who I miss so, so much. I still think about all the good times I had with Timmy. It hurts that I cannot see my friends so much anymore. Business is a full-on effort. I will tell you straight up. I had a good job before this, as a Project Manager, and I was damn good at it too. There is a sense of shame that I feel, that I have not even gone down the road to see my friends who I've known for so long.

Fact of the matter is, without putting in the hustle, the grind, and devoting so much of your energy and focus to building your brand, building your business, building your network, and delivering the best results and outcomes you can, it isn't going to happen.

I had to face the fact that I have a deep passion inside me and a dream that I cannot let go of.

So I am just going to make IronWill work......or die trying. End of.

I came back to Chelsea, to go to an event, and connect with some great people I have met on my journey.

It felt quite surreal at times, because there was a time I used to be living a very different life, just wandering around here, working on myself, on my growth, overcoming the mental barriers I had and building the foundation for success.

My focus in business right now, is what my coach told me. I am in Dan Meredith's group, Espresso With Dan, and following his advice, which is to focus on Audience Building & Relationship Building. I am also in another group now to learn from other very smart people.

It will come together in time.

----

Thanks,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:36 pm

-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

bonzo34
Name: Alex
Goal: 50 "made love"

Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:07 pm

Last edited by bonzo34 on Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
dating

resolve job/income

Be an Army Officer

50 lays. 1/50

The first time you quit, it's hard. The second time, it gets easier. The third time, you don't even have to think about it.
be transparent as possible. Stop setting plays. Stop playing chess with life.
you make progress when you face a fear head on
MakingAComeback

Sat Jun 03, 2023 6:12 am

bonzo34 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:07 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:53 am

You should be more active on the forum bro.

You are a valued member of KYIL.

We all want you to be successful.

If there is anything I can ever do for you, just reach out.

-Ravi
Appreciate it. I spam the discord so much I am not on the forums much.
I understand bro. I have a bias to the forum and always push guys to come on here, lol.

But you know where I am. Door is open to you.

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:26 am

INTERIM REPORT: MOVING TO BUDAPEST TODAY

THE IRON WILL PROJECT: WEEK 23

GOALS

(1) MONEY: 3,000 PER MONTH LOCATION INDEPENDENT INCOME (Current Status: TBC)
(2) MUSCLES: ADONIS RATIO & RIPPED ABS
(3) MINDSET: DEVELOP SOLID GAME

NOTES:

(1) GOAL 1 – BUSINESS 3,000 LOCATION INDEPENDENT INCOME PER MONTH

At the advice of my business coach, I have to increase my prices. He is pushing me and has been for months. Same thing keeps coming up in my calls. I am at $300 for now, but that will go up to $400 once the group element of the program is launched next week.

Everyone who is currently with me, is locked in at $300. That is a fixed rate and I have been very clear that I am not going to change. He agreed. These are my OG clients and they pay my fucking rent. They will have access to the 1 on 1 offer for productivity, goal achievement, and hardcore fucking accountability in the world. The group program will be underpinning my 1 on 1 work. I will stabilise this offer at 20 total active clients, keep it there for a year, and take the next step.

My guys who’ve been with my since day 1, can stay at their rate if they want (I started from 0 and charged legit f**k all and deliver a lot of services, that needs to be addressed now), but I am going to offer an upgrade to my core offer, which will be the group program.

In that program, they still get daily 1 on 1 access, they still get 2 x 1 on 1 calls a month, and they also get a full training library, weekly live calls, weekly trainings, and a monthly IronWill group call with everyone else.

I’ll also be getting guest experts on to give talks each month and we are all going to be very successful in life….

I will be working hard to secure more clients, but they will be at $400 per month for the program moving forward.

In a year, I will have a big following, and will have invested a tonne in my own development and growth, I myself have coaches and mentors, and in 1.5 years, I will be charging more and will go through the natural process of becoming more successful.

I offer a lot of value and am giving a world class service and producing results. Everyone has access to me, pretty much all day, unlimited access to using my brain to solve problems, push them hard AF, and put every measure in place to ensure success. The group will be next level and I am focused on producing epic success stories, which in turn, will lead to testimonials and that will turn the wheel of success. Like Andy taught me, you give maximal value, you sit there and give 100% in adding to that individuals life. Everyone is moving forward and this is superb.

So…..I keep working and get to my goal. Once I have asked all my current clients, who wants to upgrade to the group, or stay at their current level, I will actually update my daily posts and keep my current income level front and centre so we can push forward.

(2) GOAL 2 – BODY: ADONIS RATIO & RIPPED ABS

Taken 2 weeks off. I needed a deload I was getting fucked up.

These 2 weeks, have been a useful mental reset.

I will be back on the horse now.

Body, in those 2 weeks, has gotten worse. Bodyweight right now is 197.0lbs. So, shot up from 190lbs in 2 weeks. That is how it goes with me. It’s not like my diet was trash. Not at all. Isn’t how it works. Much of this is hormonal and stress related. Not training, not doing cardio, and just working like a demon, also stressed out my mind often, is what increases cortisol and creates weight gain.

Deload was necessary. Now, back on the horse:

Resistance Training – As discussed, I will make a change to how I am doing my resistance training, towards HIT type training, which is 1 set to total mechanical failure.

Diet – OMAD resumes. Keto. Will prep 2 x a week. Sunday & Wednesday.

Accountability – weekly body progress pics & measurements. Totally slipped.

(3) MINDSET:

Whilst completely hopeless regarding dating at this stage, quite jaded and fed up, that does not, and will not, ever stop me persisting.

Nothing has gone right for me the past 8 months.

When it comes to women, I have no one to talk to and am lonely.

For anyone who has read this log, my dating life was always a steaming pile or horseshit, and there was little I could do to improve it.

After years of this, I have come to acceptance and just understand now that for me, as an individual, a decent dating life and not bullshit treatment, isn’t likely to be on the cards.

You can either be a victim to that and me miserable.

Or, you can take personal responsibility, and say: fine. If this never improves, if it is shit for the rest of my life, fine. I accept it.

But what I do not accept, is throwing in the towel.

I have said I will try for 1.5 more years. After that point I am literally wasting my life and you can’t make someone love you believe me, it’s not worth it. All problems can be managed or solved, and the problem of long term loneliness, due to it being the leading cause of suicide in men over 50, is worth trying very very hard to possibly solve.

Character and integrity is about deep persistence.

Dating has sucked for me, for literally years, and has not gotten better, despite constant and endless work. I have a new coach now, who may be able to help me. Or he may not.

What makes or breaks you, is your dedication and commitment.

Quit and be a true fucking loser & cunt for the rest of your life?

Or, make a strategic and honest assessment of whether your goal is realistic – my goal, is just to just one lady who I like to talk to. That is it. It does not have to be physical or have sex involved.

I have lost all hope and faith in the possibility of building any type of sex life and no longer care about that. I do not yet think this is impossible and there may be someone out there who is willing to just chat to me, and who isn’t a total fucking basketcase.

If I can put in the work and possibly attain that, perfect, that is good. My work there is done.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:52 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:26 am
I have lost all hope and faith in the possibility of building any type of sex life and no longer care about that. I do not yet think this is impossible and there may be someone out there who is willing to just chat to me, and who isn’t a total fucking basketcase.
You have putted an incredible amount of work.

I asked you for 2 years of your life to listen to me and do what I say, we are at 25% of that and in my opinion results are already way better than when you got to BP the first time.
The city ain't ready for what is coming
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:15 am

Plus dude you say that you had no success for 8 months, but you seem to forget that Tinder had you shadowbanned for God knows how long.
MakingAComeback

Sat Jun 03, 2023 8:48 am

@AskTheDom @Crisis_Overcomer

I understand bros

I will just do the work.

I will arrive in BP tonight. Tomorrow, I will chill w/ Paw and then go approach.

Back on the horse & I will work.

Being in my parents house for this duration, was necessary to build IronWill, I had to sacrifice and sit here and work soooooooo fucking hard and go through all this shit.

Now, I have made biz gains, and I can now go to Budapest and start the next stage of my journey.

I will just:

-Focus on the process
-Focus on self improvement
-Work on my sticking points

And be very patient. And not complain if things don't get better for 6,9,12,18 months.

I'll just come back to the above:

-Focus on the delivery of process goals
-Focus on self improvement
-Work on sticking points

Note for the forum:

I want you all to understand, I have had to go off faith that this may work out, for fucking YEARS

I get endlessly rejected and have to deal with a very unsatisfying and very unrewarding dating situation

I have to have moments when I question what the fuck the point even is

I have to just go through this for months, years, and just keep. fucking. working..........

So YOU have no damn excuses because most of the guys on this site, actually get results, and are not in my damn shoes

So if I can be hopeless and still out work your asses.......for a reward that may never come.............I need everyone here to show up and keep putting in the fucking work also because seeing others take action is what pushes me to keep going and is a source of strength to me

To the other guys who go through endless BS and months of rejection and shit treatment, and no success: I am going to go to Budapest tonight and somehow I will wake up tomorrow with the strength I need to push forward and put in the god tier grinding necessary to progress in this journey. I do this for the dogs out there. You know who you are. We are also men and we are also in this world for a reason. F**k peoples perceptions and f**k the obstacles we face. We, too, can step on the arena and also have a go. That is what matters to me. It's not the results or outcomes, I no longer believe they are possible, but it is the opportunity to just TRY and see if I too can suceed. That drives me. And I want the other guys who also get shit results and live in the other reality, to keep persisting also. Sadly these guys don't really post, they just lurk, but I get some DMs here and there and I know they are out there.

A Man shows up & does the work regardless......ESPECIALLY IF IT'S DIFFICULT...........EVEN IF IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

BETTER TO GO OUT A MAN

THAN LIKE A FUCKING COWARD WHO DID NOT GIVE EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY IN HIS BODY AND SOUL TO SEE IF HIS PROBLEM WAS POSSIBLY FIXABLE

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:27 am

And no spam approaching like a robot/nice guy that looks for approval 👍
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
MakingAComeback

Sat Jun 03, 2023 7:22 pm

I am in the line to go through airport security in the UK

The next post from me, will be when I have landed in Budapest, and moved into my new apartment with one of my best bros, Paw

This part of my journey, I will call; Burning The Boats

There is no way back now

All other options have been eliminated

I will go to Budapest

I will put in a level of work I have never even seen before in my life

I will devote and dedicate myself to making something of myself

And I WILL SUCCEED

I will obtain 20 active clients for IronWill

I will develop a killer physique

And I will develop solid game, and I will retain 2 attractive FWBs who I will lock down during the business building phase of my journey

I will not relent

Whatever is written before this post, was just necessary to make me arrive at this moment in my life

All hell will be let loose

All holes in the regime will be shored up

Sleep

Diet

Exercise

Bio hacking: sunrise daily, 2 x ice baths daily

Cold approach daily

Online lead gen daily

Night game Friday and Saturday

Sundays: off entirely to spend time with friends and women I am dating

I will arrive back in the UK after 1.5 years in Budapest

When I arrive back in the UK, I will have made myself into an owner of a thriving business and brand

I will have developed a great body

And I will live in abundance with women or dating

Not one step back now

Everything will be leveraged in my heart body and soul

In a fight when you are down, there is still a way to turn that around and defeat the opponent even if they may be stronger than you

You have to play the final trump card: true relentlessness

You have to reload

Recalibrate

Re engage

And go on the fucking ATTACK

The Godfather of Grinding

MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:38 am

1.5 years in Budapest? I'm envious of you. Get settled, get a routine going, and kill it. Rooting for you
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
MakingAComeback

Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:36 am

Settling in. Arrived at 2am last night. Tired and quite spent. Still going to work….

ACTIONS

Self Improvement
-ATG (Movement work)
-Ice Bath (15m)
-Meal Prep: Shops, Cooking, Prep for 3 days.

Mindset
-5 Quality Sets Per Day
-Online Lead Gen Process

Catchup
-Upload content
-Event notes
-Prep for podcasts next week
-Networking: Reach out to all I met @ the last event

Will chat to Paw, plan some admin stuff, wind down and go to bed.

Notes:

What I need to get very clear is my daily processes now I am in BP.

I will get back to a proper structure and outline process goals for each week.

Today, I will just do my best. Very minimal sleep. And a lot to catch up on. With meal prep done, and sleep, tomorrow will be a good day to get into flow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:17 pm

Welcome to Budapest Senor Mac!

I am obviously not there because you didn't pack me in your suitcase but still...

I would be a monkey's uncle if you didn't notice a noticeable difference in the marketplace of love yonder in Central Europe compared to London and all of the UK's other shitty cities.

Not saying it will be a massive difference. But enough of a difference that it counts. That it gets you what YOU want.

Just do NOT ease up on the grinding and hustling. Build your business. Build your business. And keep up the plate-hunting. Muy importante.

Which is all that matters.

Fate being good, I will join you for a week or so mid July if the planets do indeed line up and get me off the ship around that time.
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Squilliam
Goal: Be happy
Motto: Pain is temporary. Greatness lasts forever

Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:05 am

I'm sure Budapest will be much kinder to you than London. Good luck my guy, you seriously deserve results after all the work you've put in
MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:34 am

Thanks bros.

Reading The Legend Colgate's log has truly hit me deep inside my soul

@colgate

This guy is in a different category

This dude is a true Self Improvement Legend

From the fucking hell this guy came, this guy said FUCK IT, bet the entire house on himself, went all in on Self Improvement, took massive action, got coaching, got mentors, and kept. fucking. working.

What he is experiencing now, is the stuff of dreams.

If I was able to experience things like this, I would be a very different man.

Words cannot express the pride I have towards King Colgate. I am honoured this guy picked me to be his accountability & high performance coach.

He has all the necessary ingredients for massive success. And we are now getting the truly monumental wins he deserves.

He has given hope to so many men, that a better future is possible.

From a personal perspective, I too, feel as if the love I seek, may be possible also.

It has been a long time since I have been able to say that.

Those who know Colgate, know the word this dude has put in. I do not even have the time to outline all he has put in.

Savour every second of success. We have WORKED for it. It is to be enjoyed.

My dry spell, has been so long, that just reading his report had me on the edge of my seat...............I needed this.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi