The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:03 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:09 am
I got my first date at 30!!!
Heyyy that makes two of us.

Now go and do more of what got you that date .
Past Goals:
🗡️ AA Program Log
☀️ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
🇰🇷 Moved to Korea Post
🔥 OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:39 am

THANKS BROTHERS!

When I joined, I thought no girl would ever let me take her out. I became a better man, and then, the tables began to turn.
Date was great. I got the train to London (1.5hrs), walked to Trafalgar Square, and she was bang on time. She was as nice and receptive as when I met her on the street, plenty of eyes darting across my chest and biceps LOL bless her.

We go to get a lovely glass of wine in the sun, she is a German girl, a very German girl actually, by which I mean, she doens’t say much...But I riffed for 2 and a half hours, we went for a walk, I gave her a hug and we split.
Simple, but needed. I enjoyed it. I just wanted someone to listen to me, to make some time for me, and I was able to do that.
Onwards and upwards.

TODAY, daddy has gotta hustle!!!

Just did a kick-ass interview with Radical, an hour and a half romp through quantum biology, electron transfer, breathwork and brain oxygenation, and how we can work with Light, Water and Magnetism to sustain consistent progress in Self Improvement!!!!!! You'll see this one tomorrow.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:37 pm

Looking forward to the interview!!!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
MakingAComeback

Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:03 pm

And I'm looking forward to interviewing you soon bro @Thebastard

Today was SMASHED.

Great interview with Radical.

Then, cold approach - 1 approach in 1hr, kept bitching out as there is quite the audience when I am approaching, anyway, this gal responded in French and said she didn't speak English. Which is fair enough, she is obv a student in England living here, but it can be tough when they first move over.

Then, gym got smashed, core work, did life admin and helped my parents with stuff.

Posted my daily TikTok, and a friend who has farmland asked me if I could come down and give her and her family a workshop on Sungazing, Breathwork, Earthing and Cold Exposure. So, looks like I have my first public talk coming up!!

And shit, when I offer in-person experiences, I could even use their farmland....I will have a private space to actually take people through these wellness practices for high performance.

It will come together.

Gotta go get my brother from BJJ now, and then, just gonna do 1hr digital marketing, and do an hours research on Leptin. Will wind up for bed and put my head down at 10pm.

Tomorrow, we keep grinding and keep working, cold approach every day man, body progress pics this week too!

Got my weekly therapy session tomorrow and Im stoked to tell her I feel better about myself now :D

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:10 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:03 pm
So, looks like I have my first public talk coming up!
Record either the video or the audio, send the file to rev.com so they'll prepare the transcript, and you have your first infoproduct.
MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Working hard as per. Reaching out to people I admire and making connections. Life is good. Texted the girl I went on a date with, she said we can hang out again this Sat! Write-up from my first date is above if you guys want to read that. I am stoked!

The interview with my main man Radical is out!!

When we feel better, we do better, and when we have passion, life is brilliant. It becomes an adventure. Victory is near!

TUE 14/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (DONE)
-Therapy Session (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis (DONE)
-Digital Marketing 2hrs
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Life Admin: Booking tickets, setting up meetings, zoom calls, etc
-Reading Quantum Biology

Every day we get stronger, every day we get more motivated.

Work hard, and we get a chance as GREAT SUCCESS!

Fortune favours the brave...and we are willing to DIVE IN WITHOUT A PARACHUTE!

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Here is the video with @MakingAComeback

The focus is on his top 3 Wellness techniques for every man working on their self improvement
They are all freely available and require no expenditure to get started with

The big 3:
Sungazing - waking up at sunrise and being outdoors in the early morning sun hours
Earthing/Grounding - being connected to the ground
Breathwork - fixing your breathing, focus on nose breathing

@MakingAComeback goes into great scientific detail and gives practical advice on all these things

Check it out
Radical

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:27 pm

Huh literally same minute
MakingAComeback

Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:33 pm

Hahah hell yeah brother, that interview was awesome and I hope the first of many!

We could have differed for hours on quantum biology, carbon dioxide, hormones, self-improvement, spirituality, alternative practices, travel, shit we could record some great stuff that would be a psychedelic odysea for many of us.

See you soon big man, we'll chop up in person soon and talk goals, self-improvement, and how we can help each other get RICH.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:41 am

WED 15/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Digital Marketing 3hrs
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach 1hr
-Cold Thermogenesis
-Life Admin: Get DUTCH test, book train tickets and hotel for this weekend, answer emails, prep for calls on Friday incl. Theory of change, figure out how to get test for homocysteine levels
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work
-Study quantum biology
-Crypto workshop

Tomorrow will be in the forest all day with my friend who I met last week.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Radical wrote:

Here is the video with @MakingAComeback

The focus is on his top 3 Wellness techniques for every man working on their self improvement
They are all freely available and require no expenditure to get started with

The big 3:
Sungazing - waking up at sunrise and being outdoors in the early morning sun hours
Earthing/Grounding - being connected to the ground
Breathwork - fixing your breathing, focus on nose breathing

@MakingAComeback goes into great scientific detail and gives practical advice on all these things

Check it out
I am going to start the big 3. Good to know it doesn't matter if its an overcast for the 1st to work; here in Scotland I don't see much sun :)
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Radical

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:28 pm

I can already speak for the grounding/sungazing combination in the mornings

Last 2 days I have had the greatest mental clarity and consistent daytime energy that i have experienced in months
SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:18 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:33 pm
Hahah hell yeah brother, that interview was awesome and I hope the first of many!

We could have differed for hours on quantum biology, carbon dioxide, hormones, self-improvement, spirituality, alternative practices, travel, shit we could record some great stuff that would be a psychedelic odysea for many of us.

See you soon big man, we'll chop up in person soon and talk goals, self-improvement, and how we can help each other get RICH.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Have you ever listened to any old lectures by Alan Watts on meditation and spirituality? I think you might really relate to those a lot, I definitely am trying to learn some stuff from those.
MakingAComeback

Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:15 pm

SO SO proud of you brothers for taking action here towards realising your highest potential!

The world moves fast and we must be able to be our best and be able to really think, process, and make decisions.

I built these practices around brain and body optimisation, mitochondrial rejuvenation, and bringing clarity, peace and healing of the emotional system/neuroticism. I learned from incredible people and took their advice and applied it to self improvement,

We can go WAY deeper in this and talk about the big picture and how the human organism is actually evolving, and how our cognitive powers and ability to learn, focus, and produce at pace are critical to our financial futures IMO. We need to be strengthening our physiological baseline and building mental processing power and emotional stability. Saw a great video from Yuval Noah Harari where he thought the two key tools for modernity are A. Learning Ability and B. Emotional & Mental Stability. I also agree and through these practices, you build the foundation for these tools.

Reading is also important for building mental processing up IMO but that's a tale for another day...

WED 15/09/2021

ACTION POINTS

-Digital Marketing 3hrs (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Cold Approach 1hr (DONE: 2 approaches, couldn’t get past hey today, they kept moving)
-Cold Thermogenesis (FAILED)
-Life Admin: Get DUTCH test, book train tickets and hotel for this weekend, answer emails, prep for calls on Friday incl. Theory of change, figure out how to get test for homocysteine levels (DONE)
-Daily TikTok (DONE)
-Video Work (FAILED)
-Study quantum biology (DONE)

So, on Saturday, I have a hotel for the weekend in London, and Saturday at 7pm I have a date with the lovely lady from last week. I am going to take her for a drink, and then ask her to go for a walk with me, and head in to my hotel to watch a movie and have a glass of wine. I am nervous about this as I have never done this with a girl but I am going to try, just ask her and see what she says. The worst she can do is say no, then I will just go drink wine on my own and read a book LOL.

But if she comes with my to my hotel, and we just hang out there and even if there is some touching, pleasant physical contact, and even some kissing, that will be massive for me.

It is moving positively.

Today was solid man. Crypto class was good also. Will start executing the strategy and see how it goes.

Keep hammering,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

offwego
Name: Asim
Goal: Beat AA

Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:46 pm

I listened to the whole video. Majorly impressed by your clarity and ability to express yourself but I have a lot of reservations. What about getting skin cancer? How much sunscreen do you apply? Climate changed is destroying the ozone layer, making the sun a lot more harmful to human life than it was decades ago. For that reason I’m reluctant even to do either sunning or grounding outdoors.

Also how are you gonna breathe through your nose during a heavy weights workout?

I’ll put this comment on the YT page too.
Reach AA program milestone by Sunday Sept 26th