The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 6/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:00 am

Awesome bro. Hard work pays off. Onwards.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Adrizzle
Goal: Take Action

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:39 am

A3A9BBE2-C23A-4ABE-85BD-5ED302CAA837.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:59 am

BIG DADDY MAC! Congratu-bloody-lation my man!
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:37 pm
ARGH there are tears about to start but I am pushing them down.
Don't worry, I got you. Shed some tears for you. I'm so happy for you. I danced on my way to the gym. Wanted first to read this after my session, but couldn't wait so read in between my sets. Motivated to pump the iron harder.

This is the 1st one of many my friend.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:02 am

GOT DAMMIT BOYOS YOU'VE ALMOST GOT ME GOING AGAIN LOL

Listen, I am beyond proud of the man I am becoming. This is just the beginning. My life is going to be a brilliant one.

It already is transforming at levels I never imagined.
KillYourInnerLoser wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:03 pm
Couldn't be happier for you. Looking forward to our upcoming podcast together.
Thank you so, so much for having me on Andy, it is truly appreciated and it is such an honour for me. We have done absolutely brilliant work together on this journey and you know how grateful I am. I am looking forward to our podcast this week!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:45 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
And she listened to me empathetically, grabbed my hand, pressed it and said “I’m sorry work has been stressful, are you OK?”.
I cried when I read this. Sex is good and all, but girls showing they care about you is a different animal on itself.

Really happy for you bro.
Manganiello wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:54 am
Progress is exponential. So you can get easily rack up more lays pretty soon. You kind of realize it's just a repeatable system of interactions, dates and lays. If it were me I'd go for 20 lays this year. It can happen really fast.
Lifetime of wisdom here.
Dewm
Name: Brady
Goal: Love Myself
Motto: Fuck Bitches Get Money

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:18 pm

Wait a minute! You were trying to get laid? I had no idea.

JK haha lol man I'm so proud of you I'm gonna call my Mom.

Honestly man the fact that she was so sweet and really cared about you will make all the difference in the world. My first time at 19 I don't even count cause my girlfriend was not really excited about it happening. Put it in for a second then it was over. When I was 22 almost 23 I got a girlfriend who was just as sick of being a virgin as me and through hell or high water was gonna make it happen. Little things really frame her as an empathetic person like listening about your day, the Danish bakery, and having a box of condoms for you - she knew she wanted to fuck you man.

You earned this by changing you, but at the same time, that person was there all along. You are worthy. You are loved. This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Congratulations!!!
Goals
Love Myself
  • Finish my screenplay and make that movie.
  • Produce a comedy show that makes me money
  • Lose weight and gain muscle
CainGettingLaid
Name: Cain
Goal: sexual mastery

Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:10 pm

@MakingAComeback this was an incredibly moving read. I am so happy for you. I am also happy for you that your first time turned out so amazingly. You will cherish this memory forever.
MakingAComeback wrote:
I fumble around in my wallet for what felt like an eternity for a condom. I find it, and go to put it on. In my total inexperience, I do not even know how to put a condom on correctly, and I totally mess it up.

That was my one and only condom. And now, I am thinking to myself: what the hell do I do?
My heart stopped for a second when I read this :) Do some solo attempts with condoms :)

Also don't worry, I still put on condoms the wrong side up sometimes and then have to take the next one, happens even after a long time. That's why I always keep 2 condoms with me 8-)
MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:25 pm

I swear to God it’s Monday and I still am over the moon……..God, I LOVE SELF IMPROVEMENT

Look how special what we have here is. Every week, guys come together to fight for a better life for themselves, and we all lift each other up, support each other, push each other, and help each other carry the weight of self improvement. I am in awe of the community Andy and Radical have built.

There are exceptional men here from all walks of life, and some are so far ahead in their journey, but we all come here and are committed to the guy beside us.

It’s a beautiful thing and masculinity is sacred. It is sacred.

LONG OVERDUE SELF IMPROVEMENT PROJECT VLOG

What better time to give an update?

As ever brothers, my deepest thanks for you all in helping me become a better man.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:36 pm

Seriously guys. Look at this shit. A regular poster in the community who is committed to his growth and also really cares about the progress of all the men around him got his first lay.

THREE PAGES OF DUDES CONGRATULATED ME

LOOK HOW MANY DUDES WERE MOVED EMOTIONALLY, TO TEARS?

Masculinity is truly a remarkable thing: we are fucking brilliant creatures as men we truly are.

This is the side the media will not show you, the side of true brotherhood and determination to go into the big bad cold unforgiving world with a goal, a dream, and nothing but determination and be prepared to go to the wall for the guy beside you.

That is what builds a legacy, we embody that shit.

I am proud to be here fighting alongside every one of you.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:37 am

Congrats, that's awesome!. You're a really good writer, way more eloquent than I am in expressing your emotions. I can't even really express my emotions accurately anymore, it's a really good skill to have. Honestly I think you should show some of the stuff you write to some hot women lol, they might be into you even just for that
jackBruh
Name: Jack
Goal: Slay demons

Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:20 am

So good to see it pay off dude. Congrats!
Goals
- Get better photos (✔, formal, group)
- Get a tattoo (✔)
- Get back to the gym (aiming for 80kg 10%) (1/2/3/4 plates ✔/✔/✔/80%)
- Work on location independant income so I can move countries (said fuck it and moved countries before the income)
MakingAComeback

Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:26 pm

Thank you boyos!!!!!!!

Haha, for the bros who complimented my writing - thank you so much. I actually love writing, and when I was a wee lad, wanted to be a novelist. Back then in English culture being a novelist was really cool, and some were like rockstars and had a bit of following. They would often be featured on various TV shows and panel discussions where they would chime in with social commentary.

And then I realised I didn't want to be a starving artist. LOL. I want to get paid. But in my older years, like 60+, once I've made my money, produced several children and left a legacy, and shagged the arse off my stunner of a wife for 20 years+, I will turn my hand to writing and leaving a legacy. I always wanted to publish.

OK boyos so today, Tuesdays, I take a lighter day because I do the weekly coaching calls with Andy and Radical, so I just get my work done, do other self improvement stuff, and wind down at 9pm so I can chill and sleep until midnight. Where I do the call until 2am!

Wednesday, back to the processes boyos, and also heading out to buy some clothes for a new look Radical and I are working on. Will do my daily posts etc.

Thursday, date with a new girl, which will be date #12. Plz dn't flake on me gal. She's pretty to boot.

Next week my ass is back in the gym putting in work like nobodies business.

Asked Danish girl to come see me Saturday, I want to check out an exhibition at a gallery in Chelsea and want a girl to do things like this with. Hope she's down. Also asked if she'd like to come to my place and have sex all night. Fingers are crossed I've retained this lovely human. We'd go for breakfast on the Sunday and maybe get a few rounds in too.

It'll all come together boyos.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

arcade_fireee
Goal: Higher-quality girls

Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:11 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
They’ve been known by different labels since time immemorial, but we have always know there are moments of transcendence that can occur in life where truth is unveiled and we are graced by the divine.
MakingAComeback wrote:
It is a time when the Universe says to the committed Seeker: “Your diligence, hard work and commitment have satisfied me. You have earned the right to go further. Now, prove yourself”
MakingAComeback wrote:
But as I walked further and further, a peace bloomed in my weary heart.
This is poetic as fuck. Most epic post of all time on this forum.
SpongeBob
Goal: Build a fulfilling life

Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:33 am

arcade_fireee wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:11 am
shagged the arse off my stunner of a wife for 20 years+
This is true poetry 😂
canderson
Goal: Travel

Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:11 am

Let's go! Happy to see all your hard work pay off, man. It was inevitable.