The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness (Moving On: Off To The Sun?!)

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:13 am

Thank fucking god you did that. Proud of you mate
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:26 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:02 am
Vibe was highly platonic and she put me into tour guide mode. Overall, weak instadate with little sexualisation and man-to-woman vibe. Poor showing. I still enjoyed my time with her, she was a beautiful creature. Pinged her on IG yesterday, while she followed back, no reply to my message yet.
Something I haven't done but I really want to try going forward, is when you get an instadate like this, is to just milk her for the IG. Post Stories of her to your IG, in other words. If she's cute, it's a good way to still use a platonic relationship to your benefit, similar to how I "dated" a girl with a boyfriend for a while.
Laycount: 100

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:15 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:02 am
"Look, I need to be clear about expectations: I am looking for someone I can build a connection with, and also be intimate with, and given you're undergoing STI treatment and celibate until the end of the year, you're not what I'm looking for. I am going to thank you for a good night, and I am going to ask you to leave"

We focus a lot on this forum about how much sex healthy, attractive men are having, but something we ignore is how many women and how much sex these top men pass on, because it is not up to their standards.

This is some of the strongest evidence yet that you are beginning to believe you are a worthy man, and that you have a lot of value and love to offer the women who are lucky enough to connect with you, if they are also offering what you want.

Great work boss.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:26 am

THANKS FOR THE POSTS BROS

I am in Krakow with @Paw and @AskTheDom

The Dom has been here 2 days and has fucked 2 girls LMAO.

I am gonna grind hard and hustle and see if I can get some lays.

Lotta work ahead.

The struggle continues for MAC DADDY but I am enjoying my life and feeling good.

I will log in the evening, some biz work right now and then we're going for lunch, doing some cold approach, and then we shall see what happens.

Tomorrow The Dom has a party planned for us and we have a lot of hustle ahead.

I would love to get my final 2 lays here. I may have a shot.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:24 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
THANKS FOR THE POSTS BROS

I am in Krakow with @Paw and @AskTheDom

I am gonna grind hard and hustle and see if I can get some lays.

Lotta work ahead.

The struggle continues for MAC DADDY but I am enjoying my life and feeling good.

I will log in the evening, some biz work right now and then we're going for lunch, doing some cold approach, and then we shall see what happens.

Tomorrow The Dom has a party planned for us and we have a lot of hustle ahead.

I would love to get my final 2 lays here. I may have a shot.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
Yes you definitely have a chance, but again, nothing is granted and luck&hardwork on your side, you'll do 10-10!
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
NeverSayNeverAgain
Goal: Feel and look my best

Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:48 pm

Just noticed this. I am often that baffled people read my log, as there are far more interesting people who have their shit together.

Your log is one of my favorites because of how it’s written. Lots of raw emotion. You have the makings of an excellent writer. Also, your accomplishments are especially impressive because of where you started from.

I have a couple Indian friends. One guy ( long time friend my age) is into the healing arts - Yoga, meditation, Ayurveda. Young white girls love this stuff. He has a certain charisma about him.

There is this other guy, a business associate, older than me. In the 1990s we traveled around Europe together chasing women. I was late 20s at the time and he was late 40s. He was tall but slightly overweight and had lost most of his hair (he had money though). Anyway I had met this 19 year old blonde blue eved Latvian girl. She was cute but I thought a bit plain, not really my type (but my friend was totally hot for her) so I suggested that she and my friend go on a date. Long story short, they did and she became his mistress for several years. When they finally broke up, he started going to Riga, Latvia by himself every summer and had short flings with a bunch of other girls. Latvia became his playground.

I’m impressed that your hair transplant already healed up already to the point where it doesn’t really look like you had surgery and you are comfortable going out and dating. I am guessing this is a combination of the surgical technique - and your darker skin tone is probably helping. you.

Looking forward to reading about your Poland experience!
MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:32 am

We're working!!!!!!!

Blasting boosts on Tinder and Bumble. Maybe around 1-2 matches per boost. Nothing nuts. Quality is OK. I generated 1 lead, who may or may not come for a drink next week, we'll see.

COLD APPROACH: Yesterday 0/10

1 in a rush to go to work
2 nice Ukrainian I stumbled a bit and she didn’t exchange
3 didn’t speak English
4 she was in a rush
5 nice but in a rush said have a nice stay
6 in a rush to go to work but super hot
7 ambush (terrible approach)
8 going to work but nice
9 off to work
10 she was going somewhere

Cold approach, just getting into the flow.

Night Game

We went around, the club promotors are a sea of locusts they descend upon you and persist aggressively, walking with you for ages! We got endlessly collared by then and I was getting impatient, Paw didn't really care. We found a way to short-circuit them eventually, Paw told one "I have a boyfriend" and the dude just stopped in his tracks, stunned. LOL.

Found a club. It was weak as fuck. We did a few sets, no traction at all, and then there were no good sets left. We bounced. We'll find better places.

Back hustling today and going to an event in the evening.

In other news, The Dom has fucked 3 girls in 24 hours LOL.
NeverSayNeverAgain wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:48 pm
Just noticed this. I am often that baffled people read my log, as there are far more interesting people who have their shit together.

Your log is one of my favorites because of how it’s written. Lots of raw emotion. You have the makings of an excellent writer. Also, your accomplishments are especially impressive because of where you started from.

I have a couple Indian friends. One guy ( long time friend my age) is into the healing arts - Yoga, meditation, Ayurveda. Young white girls love this stuff. He has a certain charisma about him.

There is this other guy, a business associate, older than me. In the 1990s we traveled around Europe together chasing women. I was late 20s at the time and he was late 40s. He was tall but slightly overweight and had lost most of his hair (he had money though). Anyway I had met this 19 year old blonde blue eved Latvian girl. She was cute but I thought a bit plain, not really my type (but my friend was totally hot for her) so I suggested that she and my friend go on a date. Long story short, they did and she became his mistress for several years. When they finally broke up, he started going to Riga, Latvia by himself every summer and had short flings with a bunch of other girls. Latvia became his playground.

I’m impressed that your hair transplant already healed up already to the point where it doesn’t really look like you had surgery and you are comfortable going out and dating. I am guessing this is a combination of the surgical technique - and your darker skin tone is probably helping. you.

Looking forward to reading about your Poland experience!
Hey thank you very much for your post, NeverSayNeverAgain!

It's great when people of all stripes can find success with women. When it's the goal and you can make it work, it's a great feeling. The brown experience in dating is a true gauntlet, people have their own reasons for why they gloss over such disparities and choose to retreat into their own world-view: I prefer to be objective and the data/my lived experience speaks volumes. But, as you highlight, it can be made to work - it just takes innovation, thinking outside the box, and oftentimes a level of persistence and work ethic that can border on extreme. I am happy the men you knew in the past found some sort of solution. I may be there one day, I may not. What matters is I am giving it a go, and also am enjoying my time.

Your friends had to do what we call 'geo-maxxing' to get onto a more level playing field with their SMV. This was smart and something I've also learned is important, low SMV guys should pull out all the stops to win IMO.

These days, often I just find myself thinking, this is my life, and I will just enjoy it. It's the only one I've got, will ever have, and I just won't allow anything to stop me from having the best experience I can have. This life thing is pretty cool and being caught up in the struggle becomes a bit of a bore. Better just to enjoy and allow it to unfold.

The hair transplant went into it's shedding phase just now, so I'm back to hat wearing mode! It looks a bit dreadful right now, but give it another month, and I'll be right as rain. I am also going to focus almost entirely on making money once I've had the 10 lays, as it's really time to travel and get myself around the world and see how I fare.

Appreciate your kind words, thanks once more. I started from absolutely nothing. I have accomplished a lot. For that, I am proud eternally.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:07 am

Good luck bro ! You still have time to get these last two lays !
MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:32 am
We went around, the club promotors are a sea of locusts they descend upon you and persist aggressively, walking with you for ages! We got endlessly collared by then and I was getting impatient, Paw didn't really care. We found a way to short-circuit them eventually, Paw told one "I have a boyfriend" and the dude just stopped in his tracks, stunned. LOL.
Yeah, that's a negative point in this city. Besides, as I already warned @AskTheDom, there are a lot of shady clubs here. So be careful to not fall in a tourist trap as you can be charged a big amount of money for a couple of drinks. Even worse, you can be drugged and robbed. I've met a French guy here who ended up at the hospital after partying in one of those shady clubs in the city center, he got beaten and robbed and couldn't remember what happened after entering that club.

That said, I'm really looking forward to meeting you in person bro !
AskTheDom

Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:31 am

@Lord Rey I planned something fun for tonight, come and join us, we done with vanilla clubs :twisted:
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

kratjeuh
Goal: ...lskd

Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:45 am

This log is everything self-improvement stands for. I have the utmost respect for you and how you've turned your entire life around. You started rock bottom and unlike 99,99% of the world population you sucked it up and decided that you wanted more and started working relentlessly.

I'm amazed how enthousiastic you are for your friend's success. Whilst you're struggling and he's getting laid, you're still rooting for him and are deep down happy for him that he's having such a good time. No envy at all, that's wonderfull. I bet everyone that reads this log wants to have a friend like you. You inspire me everytime to take action, become better, stay hustling, be humble, ... That's something almost noone has ever been able to do.

I wish you the best of luck here in Krakow. Really rooting for you to reach those 10 lays so you can shift your focus on the financial side. I'm sure that you'll be able to reach massive financial success in a rather small amount of time. You just have the right attitude and desire for it, nobody is gonna stop you.

Looking forward to keep reading this log. Now go slay out there.
MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:19 pm

kratjeuh wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:45 am
This log is everything self-improvement stands for. I have the utmost respect for you and how you've turned your entire life around. You started rock bottom and unlike 99,99% of the world population you sucked it up and decided that you wanted more and started working relentlessly.

I'm amazed how enthousiastic you are for your friend's success. Whilst you're struggling and he's getting laid, you're still rooting for him and are deep down happy for him that he's having such a good time. No envy at all, that's wonderfull. I bet everyone that reads this log wants to have a friend like you. You inspire me everytime to take action, become better, stay hustling, be humble, ... That's something almost noone has ever been able to do.

I wish you the best of luck here in Krakow. Really rooting for you to reach those 10 lays so you can shift your focus on the financial side. I'm sure that you'll be able to reach massive financial success in a rather small amount of time. You just have the right attitude and desire for it, nobody is gonna stop you.

Looking forward to keep reading this log. Now go slay out there.
Damn bro, I am really honoured by your kind words here, thank you so much for this, I appreciate it.

I try my ass off and have fully, fully committed to making myself into a man I respect and admire. It is hard work every single day, every day I get up and know I just have to do it again, it is a tough game and brings many challenges, and also much growth. There is pain that is real and raw and some of the deepest you can imagine, and there is some joy, even if it is often fleeting. You seem to become more mature and gain a deeper appreciation for life. It's as if I burned so many layers of myself down and build myself up anew, I appreciate life and also understand this experience of being human a bit more than many.

The work and dedication I put into every day of my life is real, bro. It is very strenuous. I have gotten used to it at this stage and I just live it.

That said, I am proud of how far I've come, and regardless of what happens and whether I get my happy ending and find a gal who will be worth all this grinding, I know the hell I once lived in, I know the mind torture that I once lived and how I walked down the street totally removed from the social body and human experience, wandering the streets as God's lonely man. Every day I told myself, despite how fucked I am, and make no mistake, I was truly fucked up and destroyed as a human being - one day I will make a come back, and all these people who laughed at me, who rejected me, who told me I was going to amount to nothing and that I was a joke, will one day be proven wrong.

Because what they do not understand about the underdog's in this world, the people who were told they can't, is that they will never understand how hungry, how determined, and downright brutal our work ethic is and the relentless drive we have to better ourselves.

Of course, I have my tribe, and I have found the best men I could find to connect with and come up together - the game of success is a team sport, you must invest your time and energy into finding and connecting with the best people you can find. This is your life. Your life is on the line. It's like having surgery, you need to find the absolute BEST person you can find to perform surgery on you, because in that time, your future is in their hands. I have built a great brotherhood and I am happy about their success as I would be about my own, I feel the same joy and enthusiasm, because they are good men who have contributed to the world in a positive way, and they deserve the good that comes to them.

The story is just beginning, and there is a lot of work to do, but I am learning, tweaking, course correcting, and I am feeling happier about life and my journey.

Right now man, I am in a beautiful city, with some excellent men, we are applying ourselves and I am learning more and more about game, dating, and success.

We're off to a party tonight, we did cold approach earlier, and tomorrow I am just going to wander around and enjoy this historic city, learn more about this place and the people, shoot some vlogs and just enjoy my life.

Monday - Sat next week full hustle, cold approach, trying to source dates, a bit of nigthgame here and there and just making it happen man.

KEEP HAMMERING,
MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:33 pm

WEEK 43 THE PHOENIX PROJECT

Woken up at 6am but some chap absolutely wretching his guts out outside our apartment, after an all-night bender no doubt.

Went back to sleep until 9, got up.

Myofuntional therapy. Core work.

Chatted with The Dom for a while.

Went to get a coffee. Drank it in the street and people watched for a while.

Shaved, showered. Paw gets up.

We head out to pick up supplies for the party tonight. It's a sex positive kink party, me and Paw have never done anything like this, but we acquired the services of The Dom who gave us the full concierge service, with in-person client omboarding, we went on a shopping trip, picked up some leathers that were tailored to the look The Dom wanted to create. We make the look happen, and then go cold approach. My session was as follows:

1 Really hot woman. She was married with kids.
2 Stop was good, but a no go. She chatted a tiny bit and told me she had to go.
3 Poor stop, chatted a tiny bit, then had to go.
4 Poor stop, startled her, she gave a curt and rude response.
5 Good stop, she was fairly pleasant, but no English.

What I did well: Sprang into action with little AA
What I did poorly: Terrible front stops, it is such a habit, and one I must break.
What I must do better next session: Keep working on solid front stops, and improve your tonality, vibe, posture and stop being so validation chasing. They smell that you want them to like you. Be more disagreeable. More of a cocky asshole.

MAC Thoughts: Too much nice guy vibe, too much validation seeking, need more groundedness. Stop needs work. I still have improved my stop a tonne from the 500 approaches where no one stopped LOL.

OK bros, I am gonna do some posture work, shower, and then maybe just 45 mins copywriting study. We will then maybe have a drink and go to the party.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:36 am

OK. Last night was the best night out of my journey so far.

We agreed as bros that we are not going to write a field report about last night, as it is against the spirit of sex-positive parties to break discretion.

All I will say, is that it was the first time me and @Paw had ever been to a kinky sex positive party, and we are enormously grateful that we had our main man The Dom to initiate us and take us through the rite of passage. The Dom did everything for us, took us to the right stores, built our outfits for the specific look he wanted to create, gave us the full intro, laid out the ground rules, and gave us commentary and insight throughout the night.

It was fucking epic. I have a lot of thoughts on why it was so good, but I am not going to talk about any of this.

All I'll say is this: I got in, and I was just a kid on Christmas, I stayed until the end which was 3am but I could have been there all night. I was WAY too excited, spastic with energy almost.

Got into some great conversations, 1 random makeout with a crazy chick who was getting a tattoo and who just grabbed me and started making out, and 2 exchanges with chicks I had conversations with. They were a bit rough, so I shall not text, they didnt pass the boner test but they were GREAT people to talk to and I really enjoyed it.

There were some really beautiful girls in this event, and everyone was chill and cool AF.

Here's to many more great nights for the gang. Memories were made for a lifetime, and nights like this as an up and comer are really great. I am grateful.

Shout-out to The Dom: me and Paw did thank him for arranging the party, taking us through the process, and making it an incredible experience. But also want to publicly acknowledge a brilliant man, The Dom, who has slayed 4 chicks in like 3 days. ;-)

---------

SUNDAY: Day OFF

I got in at 3am, we all debriefed, and I hit the hay 330am. I got up at 830am and went to explore Krakow for a few hours. A great city, for sure. I am enjoying my time here. No cold approaching today, just relaxing, restoring, and getting prepared for A LOT of hustle the upcoming week.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Bman
Name: Brandon
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Pursue Purpose

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:39 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
We head out to pick up supplies for the party tonight. It's a sex positive kink party, me and Paw have never done anything like this, but we acquired the services of The Dom who gave us the full concierge service, with in-person client omboarding, we went on a shopping trip, picked up some leathers that were tailored to the look The Dom wanted to create.
MakingAComeback wrote:
The Dom, who has slayed 4 chicks in like 3 days
Legend. @AskTheDom Thanks for dropping in to give me advice when you do.

@MakingAComeback , rooting for you for nailing you last 2 lays on your trip.
Public Log: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1397
Year 1: viewtopic.php?p=49033#p49033
Year 2: viewtopic.php?p=66924#p66924

"Absorb what is useful. Reject what is useless. Add what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee
AskTheDom

Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:51 am

Bman wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:39 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
We head out to pick up supplies for the party tonight. It's a sex positive kink party, me and Paw have never done anything like this, but we acquired the services of The Dom who gave us the full concierge service, with in-person client omboarding, we went on a shopping trip, picked up some leathers that were tailored to the look The Dom wanted to create.
MakingAComeback wrote:
The Dom, who has slayed 4 chicks in like 3 days
Legend. @AskTheDom Thanks for dropping in to give me advice when you do.

@MakingAComeback , rooting for you for nailing you last 2 lays on your trip.
Anytime amigo, if you have any question for your night out at BDSM events, shoot me or tag me and I will do my best :)

@MakingAComeback you will become really MacDaddy sooner or later, i'm very glad you and Paw enjoyed, it was the perfect event to get your feet wet
Mario "The Dom" Tubone