The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 9/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:13 am

GOALS 2023/24

(1) 5,000 Euros Per Month By Dec 25th 2023
What: 14 1 on 1 Clients in my Hardcore Accountability & High Performers Program @ $400 Per Month.
How: (A) 1 Hr New Biz Dev 7 Days A Week, (B) 2Hr Content Mon-Sat, (C) 3Hr Networking Mon-Fri.
Why: To be location independent, and to be able to explore different marketplaces, where I can finally obtain abundance, and exercise choice and options in the selection of a quality partner I can spend the rest of my life with and start a family.

(2) Ripped Body – Adonis Ratio by July 13th 2024
What: 16 Inch Arms, 43 Inch Chest, 23 Inch Legs, 12 Inch Forearm, 30 Inch Waist.
How: (A) OMAD & Keto, (B) Lift 4 x Per Week, (C) Cardio 2 x Per Week.
Why: To raise my SMV and to obtain a happier and more abundant sex life.

(3) Mindset: 2 x Attractive FWB by July 13th 2024
What: Retain 2 x Attractive FWB
How: (A) Day Game 1hr – 1hr30 7 Days Per Week, (B) Study & Learn Game 1hr Daily, (C) Actively work on sticking points and my development as a man.

Notes:

Just affirming for myself, and publically.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:07 am

THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 24: 05/06/2023

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Client Coaching
-New Biz Dev (1hr)
-Content (2hr)
-Network (3hr)
-Biz To Do (1hr)

(2) MUSCLES
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Gym: Push

(3) MINDSET
-Cold Approach: 5 Quality Sets Per Day
-Online Lead Gen: 30m

(4) Life Admin
-Pay Deposit & 1st Months rent to Paw. Set up monthly direct debit from 12th.
-Stuff for my Dad: Review doc, update bank.
-Organise my Men’ Group.
-Get a sim card for Budapest. Mine will charge me to roam in BP. No thanks.
-Me Time: Read KYIL logs.

OTHER: DAILY SELF IMPROVEMENT WORK
-Sunrise (DONE)
-Visualisation (DONE)
-ATG (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis 2 x 5m (1 x 5m – DONE, next session, post approach)
-Sunset
-Skincare, Myofunctional Therapy, Apply Minox (DONE)

Notes:

Growth & success involves stretching, being uncomfortable, and imposing bigger challenges upon yourself to adapt and get to the next level.

Smartest in your room?

Time to get into another one.

Success is the compound of multi years of work, consistency, and forging the underlying competence to live in this world as an effective and successful human being.

It can be done. Just requires internalising the principles of success and solving your own individual equation.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:27 am

Quick post: Went out to buy water, saw so many pretty girls. Did 2 warmups, just compliments and chit chat. Gotta get the head back in the game.

@ScottyGll posted a great video yesterday:

I had a good conversation with one of my best bros, @Thebastard , and he was very happy to see Scotty posting.

The Bastard from Glasgow is a Cerified GLL Legend. I am grateful to be his friend and to be able to talk to him regularly. A very smart man, and alongside Andy, the man who inspired me to get myself in the fight for the good life..........

The Bastard was very happy that Scotty is back, and that we at KYIL, give Scotty the respect and appreciation he deserves as the FUCKING GOAT alongside Chris.

Scotty truly deserves all the respect he gets. Abso-fucking-lutely he does.

Here, Scotty is spitting straight wisdom.

Women have total fucking abundance by definition.

Males are discarded left, right, and centre, and they give NO FUCKS at all. They don't remember you exist.

I unblocked L last week and had a 2hr conversation with her on the phone on Sunday. I did it, because that is the only women I have loved so far in my life, and I just wanted to say hello and be a mature and civil adult. I liked the convo. But she has a lot she needs to sort out in herself.....

It also pained me that I have had no other women to talk to in 8 months! I had, at some level, to go back to her to have a platonic conversation....with a girl I didn't even sleep with......fuck this shit.

I pipelined in Budapest for 4 weeks, got 1 lead (fatty) and she just texted me telling me she's busy and "tbf I have found a great guy who will be the perfect match for this summer" - yup it's that easy.

As a male, you have to be relentless in collecting leads, relentless in dates and closes, and fucking live this shit on repeat.

Online dating is no longer the place it was for me last year, even with new photos and a factory reset, it is pretty f**king ass.

So.......I will cold approach 7 days a week and also hit the clubs 2 x.

It is getting truly nightmarishly hard for a male to get any god damn thing going. It is hard to even get a platonic conversation right now. Only solution = massive fucking action and stacking up leads like nobodies business. Looks like online dating is not going to work for me any more, priced out the market, tough shit - I will be a man and fucking grind in the streets...........

I will end this post with the words of another legend who told me recently the SMP has actually gotten truly tougher, and this is the guy who can make this statement as the guy who has slayed for 20 years

"Stay icy out there"
-Mario "The Dom" Tubone

To my KYIL BROS

KEEP FUCKING WORKING

RUN THE NUMBERS AND TAKE YOUR POWER BACK MY MEN

MAC LOVES YA
-Your friend, Ravi

AskTheDom
Name: Mario
Goal: Coach
Motto: Alea iacta est

Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:44 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
x Attractive FWB by July 13th 2024
Here we go again with arbitrary numbers that don’t depend on you 🥰
Mario "The Dom" Tubone
Your Dominance coach - I help Men becoming more confident and competent both inside and outside the bedroom

MY WEEKLY PODCAST: https://rb.gy/8u2e1z
Thebastard
Goal: ....
Motto: ....

Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:55 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Quick post: Went out to buy water, saw so many pretty girls. Did 2 warmups, just compliments and chit chat. Gotta get the head back in the game.

@ScottyGll posted a great video yesterday:

I had a good conversation with one of my best bros, @Thebastard , and he was very happy to see Scotty posting.

The Bastard from Glasgow is a Cerified GLL Legend. I am grateful to be his friend and to be able to talk to him regularly. A very smart man, and alongside Andy, the man who inspired me to get myself in the fight for the good life..........

The Bastard was very happy that Scotty is back, and that we at KYIL, give Scotty the respect and appreciation he deserves as the FUCKING GOAT alongside Chris.

Scotty truly deserves all the respect he gets. Abso-fucking-lutely he does.

Here, Scotty is spitting straight wisdom.

Women have total fucking abundance by definition.

Males are discarded left, right, and centre, and they give NO FUCKS at all. They don't remember you exist.

I unblocked L last week and had a 2hr conversation with her on the phone on Sunday. I did it, because that is the only women I have loved so far in my life, and I just wanted to say hello and be a mature and civil adult. I liked the convo. But she has a lot she needs to sort out in herself.....

It also pained me that I have had no other women to talk to in 8 months! I had, at some level, to go back to her to have a platonic conversation....with a girl I didn't even sleep with......fuck this shit.

I pipelined in Budapest for 4 weeks, got 1 lead (fatty) and she just texted me telling me she's busy and "tbf I have found a great guy who will be the perfect match for this summer" - yup it's that easy.

As a male, you have to be relentless in collecting leads, relentless in dates and closes, and fucking live this shit on repeat.

Online dating is no longer the place it was for me last year, even with new photos and a factory reset, it is pretty f**king ass.

So.......I will cold approach 7 days a week and also hit the clubs 2 x.

It is getting truly nightmarishly hard for a male to get any god damn thing going. It is hard to even get a platonic conversation right now. Only solution = massive fucking action and stacking up leads like nobodies business. Looks like online dating is not going to work for me any more, priced out the market, tough shit - I will be a man and fucking grind in the streets...........

I will end this post with the words of another legend who told me recently the SMP has actually gotten truly tougher, and this is the guy who can make this statement as the guy who has slayed for 20 years

"Stay icy out there"
-Mario "The Dom" Tubone

To my KYIL BROS

KEEP FUCKING WORKING

RUN THE NUMBERS AND TAKE YOUR POWER BACK MY MEN

MAC LOVES YA
@ScottyGll's video here is EPIC! So glad beyond words this man is back and helping guys out here. He is 100% cock on about your track record not mattering and the only thing that does matter are what are your options NOW? What abundance do you have NOW? This hit me bulls-eye hard.

You aren't alone @MakingAComeback I too didn't get any new lays since October last year. That is despite having high 2 figure lays historically and it is NOT from lack of trying. It is getting harder everywhere and the apps are becoming tougher. It ain't just you.

Major props to you for facing the challenge head on and committing to smashing the streets to get what you want.

From what we spoke about you WERE having some decent reactions in Budapest and even had some dates pipelined from cold approach which is something you only had once in London if I am not mistaken.

It won't be easy but as long as you are as relentless as you were in London, and keep building your adonis physique, I find it hard to imagine you NOT succeeding.

Thank you for your kind words also and I look forward to recording some epic discussions with you!
For my free 2016-2017 Golden Eagle Project pdf with commentary, PM me

2023 Goals
Sort my shit out
Paid Renegade
Name: Colton
Goal: Make Money

Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:48 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
It is getting truly nightmarishly hard for a male to get any god damn thing going.
Thebastard wrote:
It is getting harder everywhere and the apps are becoming tougher. It ain't just you.
Genuinely curious why y’all think this is. I’m not trying to be facetious
MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:00 pm

AskTheDom wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:44 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
x Attractive FWB by July 13th 2024
Here we go again with arbitrary numbers that don’t depend on you 🥰
Hear ya brother.

When we hang out in July, we can get more focused on the best way to move forward.

First CA session done just now.

2/5.

5 QUALITY sets a day, focus on execution.

Out for 1hr. 5 quality sets. Come back home, jump in ice bath for 5m (will work towards 15m, we are doing "Deep CT" a very intense ice practice. We are buying a chest freezer on Thursday and will be freezing 60kg of ice at a time - this shit will be hardcore as fuck and we will obtain a new level entirely.

Then, relax for a bit, review audio, reflect on sticking points (kill the nice guy, become a sexual threat).

As I am out approaching, inside my mind, is The Dom yelling at me telling me "NO MORE GOBLIN APPROACH"

The best day game coach I have ever worked with, is The Dom. I personally have done in person instruction with others.

The absolute best, and possibly the best in the world at this moment (I say that with no exaggeration) is The Dom.

Consider how he didn't actually even want to coach, me and Paw literally kept asking him for YEARS.

Because it would be a fucking crying shame for 20+ years of legendary achievements and world-wide domination of the Sexual Marketplace to go to waste.

A few sessions and you actually have lasting benefit as you have the reference experience and phenomenon of getting instruction cemented in your head. A very beneficial thing, I would recommend this for anyone who wants to get to the next level as a man, but it will be on you to work hard and make it work, the little sentences I heard from The Dom still hit me hard to this day, little comments, that shit is priceless and worth it's weight in gold.

Stuff on masculinity, owning your sexuality, and actually being so, so OK with sexual tension.

Things that are deep masculine factors we need to go inside and excavate.

Just dropping a little gratitude for one of the forum's great contributors ^^

We are grateful to have the really excellent guys, The Dom, Pancakemouse, and a few other really proven high level guys (proven across all aspects of the game, across demographics, across markets, across years and years - there is a point at which a guy is an undeniable player).

Best way to level up is to just model success and try to learn how the best guys THINK and PERCEIVE THE WORLD

Success leaves clues

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:09 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
It is getting truly nightmarishly hard for a male to get any god damn thing going.
Thebastard wrote:
It is getting harder everywhere and the apps are becoming tougher. It ain't just you.
Sure bro. I'm an open book ask me whatever you want.

I am just a dude on the journey like everyone else.

Don't let the "moderator" tag fool you, I am a humble man trying to get a better life, Andy and Radical just want me to follow the ethos they created and to uphold what they told me to uphold. That is all I can do and you can disagree with me, call me out, I am the same MAC as ever and before I was made Mod I actually enjoyed when guys yelled at me and set me straight. For some reason that just diminished a little from the community. Apart from the truly experienced dudes however who, as we know, are the ones we listen to and try to learn from.

You have to listen to guys with PROVEN TRACK RECORDS. The Dom, Pancakemouse, Rags2Bitches, Andy, Radical, these guys are the best.

I can however offer my opinion but it literally just that, my opinion at this moment:

It got way harder online this year. I kept working on myself and levelling up my profile to a good standard but the shit is still hard ass work!

Why this is, is that there is a lot of online dating advice out there now, sex is the hottest stock in town, they all want it, and the competition is fucking fierce now. Guys will talk about how it's not significant due to the other dudes being weak. Nah bro, ask the guys who have access to hot girls, ask them what their phone looks like. From my own network and my friendships with advanced guys, it is very tough out there, and in my own lived experience, it just got so much harder this year.

I got laid 9 times last year.

This year...........had a makeout in a club.....and that was it!

Even the vibe on dates, the whole dynamics, just felt....different from how it did my red shirt year.

I used to get WAY more matches, and wirh a worse profile. I've hard reset it. I've tried and tested.

All I could conclude, was competition fucking STIFFENED

Hypergamy means those with low(er) SMV will be hit the hardest.

Generally higher SMV guys (yourself included) will never struggle and won't see the other side of it. Not to say, your experience isn't valid in assessing the SMP, it absolutely is, but imo, the guys who have it hard regardless, can sometimes get a bit of a feel as their experience in dating is just one that is pretty cut-throat and unpleasant either way!

Just my thougths man

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

pancakemouse
Goal: Master cold approach

Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:14 pm

Paid Renegade wrote:
MakingAComeback wrote:
Thebastard wrote:
Red Queen's Race / Hypergamy.

Sex is the most valuable commodity in the world. As market niches (like apps) become saturated, competition increases. Especially because the barrier to entry is near zero, just install an app and upload a few photos.

Lower barrier to entry afforded by technology / increasing power afforded to women means that competition increases much faster than usual these days.

Competition continually drives the price of poon ever higher and only those that can afford it win (paying with looks, money, status, and to a lesser extent, game).

Those that can't afford it (genetically less fortunate, or haven't worked on themselves) increasingly lose out.
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:26 pm

10 years ago normie Chads thought it was weird to be on Tinder.

5 years ago it was weird to ask a professional photographer to take pics "for your online dating profile"

Nowadays everyone is on Tinder and almost everyone has professional pics.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
klondike
Goal: Drop to 205lbs

Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:50 pm

COVID marked the transition from Pisces into Aquarius, and the chief message of the Aquarian is: “You’re on your own.”
MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:59 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:07 am
THE IRONWILL PROJECT: MONEY, MUSCLES, MINDSET

WEEK 24: 05/06/2023

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Client Coaching
-New Biz Dev (1hr)
-Content (2hr)
-Network (3hr)
-Biz To Do (1hr)

(2) MUSCLES
-OMAD, DHA, Supps
-Gym: Push

(3) MINDSET
-Cold Approach: 5 Quality Sets Per Day
-Online Lead Gen: 30m

(4) Life Admin
-Organise my Men’ Group.

-Sunrise (DONE)
-Visualisation (DONE)
-ATG (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis 2 x 5m (1 x 5m – DONE, next session, post approach)
-Sunset

Notes:

Growth & success involves stretching, being uncomfortable, and imposing bigger challenges upon yourself to adapt and get to the next level.

Smartest in your room?

Time to get into another one.

Success is the compound of multi years of work, consistency, and forging the underlying competence to live in this world as an effective and successful human being.

It can be done. Just requires internalising the principles of success and solving your own individual equation.

MAC
EVENING CHECKIN:

ACTIONS

(1) MONEY:
-Client Coaching (DONE)
-New Biz Dev (1hr) (DONE)
-Content (2hr) (DONE)
-Network (3hr) (FAIL)
-Biz To Do (1hr) (FAIL)

(2) MUSCLES
-OMAD, DHA, Supps (DONE)
-Gym: Push (DONE)

(3) MINDSET
-Cold Approach: 5 Quality Sets Per Day (DONE, FR BELOW)
-Online Lead Gen: 30m (DONE)

(4) Life Admin (TOTAL FAIL)
-Organise my Men’ Group.

-Sunrise (DONE)
-Visualisation (DONE)
-ATG (DONE)
-Cold Thermogenesis 2 x 5m (DONE)
-Sunset (DONE)

Notes:

Did my best.

You can become a success in life by showing up and just working your ass off.

IMO, get up early, work hard all day, and then when you're running out of battery at night, go to bed at like 9pm.

I worked hard ALL day.

Life Admin, didn't get done, as some tasks took quite long today due to various admin tasks, such as having to sign up for the gym, work out various fine details, go to the shops to buy food, and so on. So, today was incumbered by a range of "life admin" type tasks, that did take, hours....Not optimal. But given yesterday I was very tired and too sleep deprived to shop & meal prep, this will introduce some inefficiency into the week. On Wed, I will meal prep for 3 days, and then get back on track for Sunday.

Nonetheless, important to not be a perfectionist.

To just do, no matter how small, is enough to win in the end.

For today's New Biz Dev, I got myself back on LinkedIn, and then just added a few people, and messaged 5 people to introduce myself. That involve getting back on LinkedIn, updating my profile, adding new pics, new details related to my biz, and so on. So, again, this was a "life admin" type task, that slowed down the actual process of doing new biz dev.

The key here, is to give yourself permission to suck.

You have that anti-perfectionis mindset, and just take action, no matter how seemingly small, because it clears the run way, and in time, you can do volume and consistency and start to stack wins.

Life is a numbers game. Winners run the numbers, consistently, and just keep levelling up.

Otherswise, day was good. Connection isn't great in the apartment, we're due an upgrade, and to get around the upload speed problem, I will use Saturdays as my content days, shoot and edit 3 long form & 15 shorts, and go to a co creative working space and just upload them there. Paw has access and can sneak me on lol. That means I can achieve my content and YouTube growth goals.

Overall, things were missed today, such as not being able to study game, read self improvement/success books, or take any "me time".

This is my first full day in Budapest. It will not be perfect.

But, in time, I will become more efficient, develop optimised systems for myself, and start kicking fucking ass.

Me and Paw will have 2 accountability meetings a day: 5m morning, 5m night. We will have a huge ass white board in the middle of the apartment with all our goals and daily checkins. We will have 2 x deep dive 1 on 1 meetings with each other a month, and be radically honest, putting feelings aside, to help each other hit our goals for 2023.

Culture, environment, systems, and a fucking hardcore environment are required to become elite.

Paw and I are a good fit - we desire elite, want to build wealth and success, and want to stack up good experiences with women and travel the world. Just having a guy who has the same vision as you, and is also as dedicated, is worth it's weight in gold.

The more legit you are as a man, the more you will connect with others who are legit.

Comes down to you.

I'm going to do my wind down process now and go to bed.

SUCCESS BEGETS SUCCESS

EFFORT BEGETS EFFORT

DON'T GIVE IN

YOU GIVE IN, AND IT JUST MAKES IT EASIER TO GIVE IN NEXT TIME.........

BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU'RE A COMPLACENT CUNT AND YOU JUST WASTED 10 FUCKING YEARS...................

I also go through challenges, but I understand the deep inner game of success. Just take action. If you want to internalise this deeper, GLL is STILL the GOAT. You can read the Success Principles Series on Gll-Getalife. Just keep showing up, stick to your processes, and in time, you'll win.

At KYIL, we believe in holistic and comprehensive self improvement:

Every man should be maxxing his physique
His social freedom & lead gen with women
And learning how to make real money

Finally, one thing I want us to work on, quite hard - bein open, honest, and healing ouselves

Speaking of "stretching" - I will hustle a lot with girls and try to get laid soon. I hope I can end the dry spell. I will try my best.

COLD APPROACH FR:

1 - hot Nigerian girl. Exchanged. She is leaving tomorrow.
2 - Chatted, nice, had a bf
3 - Cute 18 y/o. Really nice gal. Exchanged and when I told her I was taking her for a drink she melted. Adorable.
4 - Had a BF
5 - She seemed in a rush, deflected

What went well: Had some intent, good energy, and I think I got the right vibe. I recorded the audio. Will send to The Dom, Pancakemouse, and Rags2Bitches.
What I could have done better: Firmer, harder stops. Command them to f**king stop. Kill all nice guy / beta behaviours. Be masculine.
What I will change next time: Try to work on sexualising more and creating the proper man to woman frame. No nice guy shit. That persistently fucks me.

You don't want to know what Lou had to say about me after that 2 hr conversation

"Ravi, you are just a nice guy, you are genuinely one of the good ones, and that scared me, because you're too good, and I wasn't ready...."

^ Says every gal with the issues she has, ever.

They want wild rides, excitement, and stimulation.

They get bored of nice guys.

That aspect of oneself must fucking die.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:01 pm

klondike wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:50 pm
COVID marked the transition from Pisces into Aquarius, and the chief message of the Aquarian is: “You’re on your own.”
Damn.

It's hard to find the love some of us seek.

But we have to just do the damn work.

In this log you will see my brown ass hustling like a mofo.

7 days a week I am gonna be approaching, 2 nights a week I'll be in the clubs, and Ill be generating leads online daily.

It aint easy but it has to be done.

Klondike this game is going to get harder and harder, the older we get, it will also get harder.

Better to act now and fucking push before the SMP does get to the point where even many of the legit guys here can't get laid anymore - lol

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Astronaut
Goal: $2.5M
Motto: Action cures fear

Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:32 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:59 pm
"Ravi, you are just a nice guy, you are genuinely one of the good ones, and that scared me, because you're too good, and I wasn't ready...."

^ Says every gal with the issues she has, ever.

They want wild rides, excitement, and stimulation.

They get bored of nice guys.
Nono, it’s not at all about wild rides, excitement, and stimulation. Not with most women, esp. quality women.

Of course - don't be boring. Have basic conversational skills. Do fun stuff. Experiment. Don't stay at home and watch Netflix with a bottle of wine whenever you meet her.

But beyond that - women just want a "real man".

Manly, strong, confident, well-mannered, polite, not afraid of rejection, taking decisions, not insecure, socially intelligent, etc. A man who stands firm and can handle her moods without getting knocked over. A man that she can admire and look up to. Also, a man who has options when it comes to dating and is not overly needy. A man who is not trying too hard to be an alpha, has his own personality, lives for himself, etc. All that good stuff.

Women are universally attracted to those traits. She wants to feel safe and taken care of when she’s next to you. That's pretty much all that matters.

If you have overly nice behavior, it signals to her that deep inside you don't correspond to one or more of the above traits. The traits that she finds attractive in a man. By being a "nice guy" you're sending signals that you're missing one or more of those traits.

So, which ones are you signaling that you're missing exactly? That'll depend on the form of niceness that you're struggling with. With some analysis, you can always draw a connection between your niceness, and the lack of a specific attractive masculine trait that it connects with.

And of course, nice guys are boring! They're afraid to rock the boat. Afraid to say something that might upset the girl. Nice guys are mentally walking on eggshells whenever they're with a girl, afraid to say the wrong thing and get "rejected", and she can sense it. Trying to do the right moves to get her to bed, or get her to like him.

So she instantly senses that the guy is too nice, too harmless, like a little kid or something afraid to upset his mother. And there goes the attraction.
Crisis_Overcomer
Goal: Earn $5,000/month
Motto: Motion beats meditation

Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:24 am

Astronaut wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:32 am
Nono, it’s not at all about wild rides, excitement, and stimulation. Not with most women, esp. quality women.
With how many quality women have you slept with? Also, what's a quality woman according to you?