The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 4/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:08 am

Holden wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:14 am
No shows like that are crazy. When in doubt, just text them "hey can you confirm" and if they ignore it, just assume she's not gonna show and make other plans.
Fr bro this one was weird tho because it was a grey area.

I was texting, and she was like "I finish soon" - implying she'll still come.

Women crave attention and perversely get-off on being chased. Men getting the run around is normal and there's 20-50 other dudes on her phone going through the same thin right now.

What pushing and going for the jugular does is give you the option to do this: block, delete, and move on.

Numbers game ad infiitum.

Guess what? Chick for tonight just flaked too ;-)

I have dates Sat and Sun.

So far:
5 dates scheduled this week
1 show - no pull, no connection text
2 flakes - 1 shameless, 1 re-arranged for Monday

2 remaining (Sat & Sun)

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:22 am

Shoutout to Colgate Tha King:

viewtopic.php?p=41825#p41825

"WE ALREADY WON BROWN VS BOARD OF EDUCATION"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:58 am

OK so given the flake today, that means I have time to hustle.

I mean, I can't RAGE APPROACH. What else am I supposed to go?

1 Postural work
115 Copy / Chew (1)
215 Copy / Myobrace (2)
3 Leave
330 Appointment: Sexual Health Clinic tests (Note: I have no symptoms and have always used a condom, this is simply precautionary)
430 CT (20m) / Sperti (15m) / Earthing & Online Hustle
530 Dinner
6 Copy / Myobrace (3)
7 Copy / Myobrace (4)
8 Copy / Myobrace (5)
9 Copy / Myobrace (6)
10 Copy / Myobrace (7)
11 Copy / Myobrace (8)
12 BED

8 HRS COPYWRITING, WELLNESS WORK, MOVING THE GOD DAMN NEEDLE FORWARD

FUCK

I'M A VIRGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIME TO HUSTLE

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:18 am

Yesterday the sexual health screen was a personal violation, lady doctor STOLE my blood, SQUEEZED my bollocks, and then stuck a swab inside my actual penis!! It was so uncomfortable I nearly vomited, and she took pleasure in watching me squirm - JUST because I am a CHAD!!!

Grrrrrr WoMeN!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

There can be no peace, no rest, until the human female is absolutely destroyed. And by destroyed, I mean BULLDOGGED to the absolute core, to such that they do not even know where they fucking any anymore, 8 rounds of sheer destruction administered by a gram a test a week Bulldog smashing these hoes into literal outer space, into alternate dimensions and galaxies

My FWB has ghosted, thanks for that NG! Will miss her sweetness and kindness, my stupid brain has had the odd dream about her, for some reason I do get close to people and begin to really like 'em. Bless her, wish her the best. I am shocked by how women consistently just discard you in life. Why do they teach boys straight lies about women? That they're nurturing, that they get attached, that guys want sex and ghost these girls and hurt them. All of this total fabricated bullshit, but probably necessary for the stability of civilisation. If men know women were just as bad as them, what would be the value and utility of women, and what would incentivise us to continue the species?

But I am guided by one thing: did we leave each other better off? HELL YEAH. We had a fuckin blast these past 4 months.

I'll probably be discarded many more times, dropped like a bad habbit. I will get used to it. Woman's nature is clear to me: they are actually pretty gross and IMO are a darker and more selfish, manipulative creature than the male. My opinion, respect it. I respect yours.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 39

SAT 03/09/2022

ACTIONS
(1) Copywriting: 2hrs
(2) Game: 2hrs Study / Date
Others: YT Growth process, Wellness work, Body work

Notes: Good prospect for date tonight, she’s actually cute (~6) which is a massive step up from my usual quality (circa 4/4.5). Must bring my A-game, and remember the fundamentals. Physicality, eye contact, tonality, complimenting, building sexual tension.

Sat
10 Myofunctional Therapy
1015 Core
1030 BAB / Supps
11 YT Growth: Schedule WellnessTips
1115 Copywritng / Chewwing
1215 Copywriting / Myobrace
115 Game: Study – Watch videos / Review current sticking points / Myobrace
215 CT (20m) / Lunch / Sperti (15m)
315 Game: Study – Study Terero / Review current sticking points / Myobrace
415 Stretch: ATG Zero
445 Posture: McKenzie Extension
515 Dinner / Pre-Date supplements
6 Hot shower & Relax / Watch some standup comedy
730 Date – Make solid attempt at pulling
-Either get laid, or write date report for review and analysis.

KEEP HAMMERING

EVERY FUCKIN DAY OF YOUR LIFE

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:23 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
I'll probably be discarded many more times, dropped like a bad habbit.
told you this earlier but i think you need to reframe this lol. because i have never seen myself as being "discarded" or "disposed of" by girls.

it's like one of three possibilities
1. the girl respects you and stays
2. the girl is a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and leaves
3. you fucked up so she leaves

most of the time i've had girls leave because of 3 or a combo of 2 and 3, probably as experience increases that will slowly converge on more possibility 2s

with NG it's probably just 2 lol.
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:27 am

Without knowing any details, being ghosted by an FWB either means you did something huge to fuck up, or she's not emotionally healthy/mature.

Usually I don't subscribe to the "the girl is just a bitch" philosophy because it's easy to avoid action or introspection if you think everything going wrong is out of your own control.

Still though, being ghosted by a girl you've seen a while (months?) is not something emotionally healthy people do, so unless you did something big wrong (which I doubt) I'd just cut my losses. These things happen.
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
colgate
Name: bulldog
Goal: BANG!! japanese chicks!

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:29 am

Holden wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:27 am
Usually I don't subscribe to the "the girl is just a bitch" philosophy because it's easy to avoid action or introspection if you think everything going wrong is out of your own control.
i did say
colgate wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:23 am
3. you fucked up so she leaves
💁🏽‍♂️🐶
5'5" indian in 🇺🇸→🇯🇵. practitioner of deep work and self-engineering.

CTO of the browns 🟤 🟤 🟤

📖 My Story

🥰 dating log
💪🏾 training log

see my interview!
Radical
Name: Cam
Goal: Funnel/Product Building
Motto: Take drastic action

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:31 am

Agree with Holden this stuff happens. Focus on what you can control

This is the new world of struggles compared to yourself of last year

'mo money mo problems'

You went to being completely invisible and unsuccessful with women to being able to get them

Now you have to learn to deal with losing women

I was heartbroken and emotionally crippled for literally 4 years after one girl.

I still get the occasional dreams and bad emotional moments thinking about her.

But we move on, because thats what we have to do
Holden
Goal: Rotation

Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:48 am

@colgate yeah I wasn't specifically reacting to your post or anything
Laycount: 110

My Log

Primary goal:
- Rotation of three girls (DONE)
- Regular threesomes (DONE)
- A foursome
Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:44 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Woman's nature is clear to me: they are actually pretty gross and IMO are a darker and more selfish, manipulative creature than the male. My opinion, respect it. I respect yours.
Hey MAC, I respect your opinion, I'm just worried about the damage it could be doing to your ability to connect with all the lovely women out there who would be lucky to know the extremely impressive man that you are.

I understand your anger and bitterness and low opinion of women, because I used to feel the same way, back when I felt like they had all the power.

What changed and made me more empathetic and understanding towards them was when I realized how weak much smaller and weaker (physically) and more frightened of everything women are than men.

Everyone knows women scream when they see a mouse or a bug or something gross or dangerous, and that they want a man to deal with it, but I actually think that fear and being easily startled/grossed out/overwhelmed is a much bigger part of their lives than men realize.

Knowing that makes me feel grateful to be a man, and like I would never in a million years want trade my place with a woman.

It also makes me feel protective toward them, because being small and weak (compared to men) makes the world a scary fucking place, and it helps me understand why overly sensitive, angry or desperate men are so scary to women - unlike my default reaction, which is an instinct to help these men, often because I see so much of my past (and often current) self in them.

Probably the best way I know of to sum it up is the opposite ways a woman I was dating and I reacted to Jordan Peterson: when he got choked up talking about trying to encourage men or when he got really angry talking about patriarchy and toxic masculinity, I saw a compassionate, intelligent, sensitive-but-well-meaning man who is doing his best to make the world a better place...

But she got nervous, because she saw something more like this:
Manly Cockfellow wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:28 pm
We had a pretty simple dinner date, with only two parts worth mentioning:

The first part was regarding how women see men.
She had just told me about a night where she and a girlfriend were walking to their car after dinner, when a guy who had been walking on the other side of the street with his head down looked up, saw them and basically started sprinting their way from across the block... needless to say they were scared and asked a few nearby guys to stand with them till he left (he asked them for change or something). Even though this young woman is almost 6 feet tall, and does motocross, she was still fully aware that this average guy had the strength to overpower her if he chose to.

The best way I've heard of for men to understand what this must be like is to imagine yourself in a gay bar full of nothing but NBA and NFL players, all of which could easily hold you down and do whatever they wanted to you and your body if they chose to. Even though most of them will probably be pretty nice, all it takes is one creep who doesn't care about you and just wants to use your body for his pleasure... and he's so much bigger and stronger than you there's nothing you can do to stop him.

So that was a long way of getting to the reason this first part is worth mentioning. After telling me that story, she said something I thought was a brilliant summary of what it's like to be a woman interacting with a man, "Imagine if every once in a while when you opened a cereal box it exploded in your face. Even though you know most cereal boxes are fine, you'd still be very wary of them, because you could be dealing with one of the exploding ones".

Combine this with the gay bar full of potentially volatile NBA/NFL players, and you can understand why men make women nervous at first (before they get to know you!), and why women get anxious when a man gets too emotional (oh God, if he loses control and turns on me there's nothing I could do to stop him).

Last thing I'll say is this:
when women are selfish and manipulative, it's most likely coming from a place of fear, not power, and probably deserves more pity than resentment.
MakingAComeback

Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:15 pm

Guys I'll respond shortly to your posts. Thank you.

Game is testing me rn, been an awful week. Lost my plate who just ghosted 3 weeks ago, got stood up, flaked on a few times and got the no connection text from the date who showed up.

Then tonight got totally shut down on a date with a chick I was very excited about who just wasn't there on the date at all.

I am not totally bummed or anything. I kinda have a good concept of how the dating market for the low SMV male is at this stage. There is basically little you can do about it so you just accept it. Just a question of how much you can endure before quitting for good: I give myself 5 years before just pulling the plug. I am OK with that and honestly really, really looking forward to that day. That's personally how I feel. Wish I wasn't so stubborn sometimes I'd be a lot happier.

She arrives. She looks great, and I let her know this.

We take a seat, and compliment her eyes. She's nice and seems kinda and receptive.

She isn't much of a talker. I am trying to get her to open up, and it's not really happening. I am touching her plenty and she's totally OK with it.

She just isn't talking a whole lot. I am talking, trying to get her to open up. She doesn't seem into it.

I ask her questions, but nada. But it's still kinda OK at this stage, she is mainly just asking me questions. And she's asking a bunch which is positive - there's then some silence because she just isn't into it, or there.

I do a bit of future projection. She just isn't vibing.

Move topics a few times. Get onto the topic of music. There's a band we both really like. I tell her we should listen to them together sometime, and she just totally cringes. It was so uncomfortable. This felt terrible.

I kinda look away for a sec to compose myself, then just prattle on for a bit.

Ask her if she wants to go for a walk.

She's just like: "I'm going to say no, not because of you, but I think this is just too soon for me to be dating. I just got out of a relationship and you're my first date".

She really did not like me at all. I say, that's fine, I'll pay for my half and I'll be off. She says OK. I pay, and just leave.

That's that.

Just going to bed now.

Another date tomorrow.

To win in this game, you need to have been wired a certain way and also have the right look. The signs one has this are that in life, you will get some form of positive attention at some point in your life. A guy who got to 30 who basically was invisible is not created for this type of activity and is not wired in the correct way, or endowed with the correct look. Whilst I know this, I remain curious about the possibility of finding some type of workaround and fix. I think it may be possible to improve whatever is fucked up about me and I'll keep trying.

At least I know I am trying my best.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Manly Cockfellow
Goal: Become the men I fear
Motto: Mk no smll plans; thy hv no pwr to stir mens blood

Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:52 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:15 pm
She's just like: "I'm going to say no, not because of you, but I think this is just too soon for me to be dating. I just got out of a relationship and you're my first date".
Sounds like you don't believe this, and that you feel it actually was about you...

I'm gonna read more of your log, and try to get a feel for what you've been through before I say anything else about this date, but for now I just wanted to say hang in there man and that I've really liked the supportive, insightful and inspiring comments I've seen you make on other guys logs.
PinchePendejo
Name: Bryan
Goal: Be better
Motto: Be consistent

Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:17 am

Yeah I would tend to believe the girl. I had a somewhat similar situation where I was on a date that lasted 10 mins. Girl was just super anxious and shut down completely. She muttered that I was her first date in awhile and that she wasn’t ready yet.

Sometimes it’s just bad luck and there’s really nothing you did wrong.
MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:04 am

Was a bit shattered last night from the cumulative effects of a lot of BS, but that really was such an uncomfortable experience and a real bad date.

She was giving really weak, almost one word responses. Simply not trying at all. I gave it a solid, solid effort but she was giving me absolutely nothing and just rocked up out of curiosity.

Many women do actually do this. They just show up because they're perhaps a bit bored and would like the attention.

Grim. But there is no reason to be rude when someone is trying. Her totally cringing was simply unnecessary and that did bother me a little.

Part of this, I maintain, is sheer endurance. Just sticking at it through the endless, endless bullshit that many of us are likely to get.

The lower SMV male just has to find a way to be very resilient and stoic, and become anti-fragile somehow to the chaos this will bring when you simply do not fit the mould.

I am working on that.

Another date today. I am totally thrown off now and seriously don't even want to go. But I will.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:02 am

Again, I will respond bros. But I have to get some work in first.

Date for this afternoon at 12 has not confirmed, she still might, or she may flake. And that is alright.

I can only plan for the next few hours as I may, or may not, have a date:

9 Myofunctional Therapy & Robert’s videos
930 Core & Fearless Man
19 Game: Read Terero / Chew
11 CT & Audio breakdown of coaching session
1130 Music, relax, chill………Hot shower & LEAVE
12 Date: Maybe?

If she flakes, I'll respond to your posts bros.

Thank you all for the help, it means a lot. Seriously. Look how good this is: other dudes actually pull you up and push you forward. That is so commendable and an amazing thing. I am grateful for that and it really affirms my faith in the fundamental goodness and decency of the male. I have total faith in the male and always have had. Appreciate every one of you for taking the time, you do a lot of good for other people when you engage in these small gestures of solidarity and brotherhood.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi