The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Fri May 27, 2022 2:26 pm

This is probably where I'm getting my hair transplant in August:

https://www.fuecapilar.com/en/

I am not doing any prescription DHA blockers to maintain it, I will use biotin, dermapen, and other topicals.

If I have to get another one in 2-3 years, so be it. I will be married at 35 anyway and will be focused on my wife and kids from 40 onwards trust me on that one........next 5 years are my come up and I will do whatever it takes during this time.

Tagging the bros who wanted to be kept in the loop of my HT research:

@Crisis_Overcomer @Radical
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Sat May 28, 2022 9:25 pm

The Phoenix Project: Week 28
SAT 28/05/2022

(1) Dating: No Cold Approach / Online Hustle (1hr) / Photos (2-3hrs) (FAIL – notes below)
(2) Body: Fasting / Body Progress Pic / Core / Stretch (DONE)
(3) Content: Photography - 2 shoots with 2 different outfits, try to get them down well good poses etc (FAIL – brother bailed)

Notes:

Last night my little bro bailed on my photos. Standard. If you find reliable people in life, stick with them! These people are fricken rare. All good of course.

He then bailed again today. He showed up, complained endlessly, talked a tonne of shit – just told him we’d leave it there and I went home. Sucks when it’s a family member. I prefer to limit interaction with him tbh. No point, honestly.

So day was a bit shit. But. I did the following:

Posture work: 2 x 15 Min McKenzie Extension, 3 x 10 McKenzie Pushup, 3 x 10 Seated Goodmorning
60 Min Run – Outdoors in the sun
Infrared Sauna – 30 Mins
Body progress pics – got these from my Mum lol
Mewwing progress pics – took these and shared to Mew’s fb group
Planned next steps for body – time to course correct.

Body progress pic to come. I have been working and trying hard but I am fucking up. Prolonged dieting has messed up my body composition. Time for a reset!

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Sat May 28, 2022 9:58 pm

MAC BODY PROGRESS STATUS UPDATE: MAY 2022 (COURSE CORRECTING)

Current Status:
SAT 28/05/2022

Bodyweight: 204.8 (197.8 – 204.8 over the course of April)

Current Thoughts: Last month, my physique began to look worse. And then, 3 weeks ago, my performance in the gym began to really be impacted. I performed poorly, and was really frustrated. I pushed on for a week. Then, I was so beat down I had to take a week off. My body needs a lot of work, but right now, I need to course correct.

Dieting, in a restrictive fashion, has caused some breakdown of the physique. I was also lax on the diet for several weeks as I was getting beat up and also had ED with one girl.

This needs to be sorted out as my physique is getting worse, and I am not really making solid progress in any direction. I think a month of increased kcal will support this end. And I will just have to re-assess in July.

MAY 2022 PICTURES
SIDE.jpeg
FRONT.jpeg
BACK2.jpeg
BACK.jpeg
SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISONS: START JUNE 2021 / FEB 22 / MAY 22
COMPARISON #1.jpg
COMPARISON #2.jpg
COMPARISON #3.jpg
Yeah I have improved from June 21 to Feb 22. I was even looking GOOD March. April I was hanging in there but starting to ebb, then I began getting signs of burn out in May and began getting beat the fuck up. The progress has not been as solid as I’d liked, despite trying my absolute ass off.

Time to LISTEN and take advice from good counsel.

NEXT STEPS: JUNE – MAINTENANCE MONTH?

Following advice from the bros in the coaching group, I am going to increase my kcal for a month to maintenance, train hard, and give my body the support in kcal it needs.

2500KCAL
Protein: 200g
Carbs: 270g
Fats: 70g

That said, I will be fasting once per week. The rationale for this is broken down below, as there is an emerging problem of loose skin and stretch marks.

I have been dieting and restricting for a while, so there may be a little weight gain for a month that will suck…...but I will stick it out and get back to a cut which is sensible, gradual and takes place over a longer duration.

CURRENT PROBLEMS

(1) Physique appears to be stagnating and deteriorating, seems like fat gain is taking place. The overall composition isn’t something I’m happy with right now. Time to course correct.

CONSIDERATIONS:
-I have been lax with diet for 3 weeks as I was really getting crushed by like 10 months of dieting.
-Training and pushing for so long I was feeling beat down.
-I have taken a week off the gym and feel better now.

NEXT STEPS
-Adjust diet: Maintenance kcal, clean diet. I will post the plan here, and I will check in daily with my status of hitting the kcal/macros.
-Training plan: I have been on the same program for 5 months, which is good. This has been supportive. I did a full body, 3 x a week program to get into the swing of things. I am now moving away from this, and am going to go with a different beginner based Upper/Lower 3 day split, which I will do for the remainder of the year. This will allow me to get a solid ass 12 months of training in and dial my body in. I will post this plan and check in daily.

(2) Stretch marks and some loose skin appearing

CONSIDERATIONS
-I have lost 52lbs, I was 197lbs at the lowest of my cut before my body started to tap out and I started getting ED.
-I knew this would come, but now I must act.

NEXT STEPS
-June: Maintenance calories. Give the body time to adjust, gain some stability.
-Loose Skin: FASTING once per week. Why? Fasting enables autophagy, which is necessary for supporting rejuvenation of skin, breakdown of excess skin, and excess protein which contributes to loose skin. Fasting once per week will support smoothing things out.
-Stretch Marks: Dermapen on damaged skin area 2 x a week.
-Stretch Marks: Research serums and topicals for healing stretch marks. Consider speaking to Dr and getting a prescription.

FINAL THOUGHTS: CONCLUSION

This week of rest was necessary.

Next week, time to heal the body with more kcal, be consistent and focused in the gym. And time to take action to address the skin problem. Fasting (autophagy, skin and excess protein breakdown) will support me, as well as dermapenning the area and applying topicals.

I will execute this plan for the month of June, provide a full update, and resume the cut from July perhaps.

Building a body obviously takes time. Right now, my body has improved a bit, yes, and my looks are better. But I am NOT HAPPY. This past month, my physique really declined. I am upset by this. It is OK, I will get over it. June will be here, and I will execute the plan, and get back to a careful and smart, well planned cut from July onwards until I am lean and happy with my physique.

ACTIONS GOING FORWARD
(1) Diet – hit macros.
(2) Follow ULU / LUL 2 Weeek alternating split for the rest of the year
(3) Damaged Skin: Dermapen where stretch marks and loose skin are emerging. Fast once a week for autophagy and to allow the body to consume skin and excess protein. Find either medication or some topical for damaged area.
(4) Re-assess in July.

MAC
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Your friend, Ravi

Olafsmash
Goal: GET LAID/INCREASE SMV
Motto: It's not over until I win

Sat May 28, 2022 10:08 pm

great planning but youve been lifting for a while now, why choose a 3 day beginner split (ur not a beginner anymore) when you could do a 5 or 6 one now that your going on a kcal increase?
Aspiring style consultant and dating photographer: https://www.instagram.com/styleframed001/
MakingAComeback

Sat May 28, 2022 10:12 pm

Olafsmash wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 10:08 pm
great planning but youve been lifting for a while now, why choose a 3 day beginner split (ur not a beginner anymore) when you could do a 5 or 6 one now that your going on a kcal increase?
Thanks, I am a patient guy as you know and am willing to work very hard for many years for a great body that will nab me my dream woman ;-) There's no rush. I have been training for a while yes, but for most of this time I've been cutting man!

And geuss what, I'll be cutting again in a month or two LOL

But I take your point. I will take a lead from the experienced bros on this one.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Sun May 29, 2022 9:36 am

Yeah the bros told me I gotta maintain for a month and then can ease back into a cut. All good.

Damn I got bailed on twice for photos so I've gotta do them all today! Which means I will have to reschedule my accountability calls.

Photos today, planning diet and training for June, make content, just pushing it forward.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon May 30, 2022 8:35 am

Weekend, I did my best, but it was not on point. I needed to be a lot tighter.

Back for another week and I am grinding.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT WEEK 29:
MON 30/05/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: No Cold Approach / Online Hustle 1hr / Review photos
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Edit & Upload Phoenix Project update
Others: Dermapen, Drop family at airport, Euro Gang Weekly Group Call

Notes: 4-5hours sunk into airport duties today. Will review photos taken on Sunday, just a useability check. I will upload anything useable to IG. And if anything is useable for Online Dating, I will experiment.

Back to work...........5 more lays to go.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon May 30, 2022 8:48 pm

UNLISTED VIDEO FOR THE KYIL TRIBE

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon May 30, 2022 8:54 pm

MON 30/05/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: No Cold Approach / Online Hustle 1hr / Review photos (FAIL)
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch (FAIL)
(3) Content: Edit & Upload Phoenix Project update (DONE)
Others: Dermapen, Drop family at airport, Euro Gang Weekly Group Call (DONE)

Day was long! 5 hrs driving, had to sort stuff for family. Accountability calls. Maybe had an hour or two to work, did my best, but was hard.

I will move gym to tomorrow, and that means I’ll have to gym tomorrow and Wed consecutively.

Will tighten up. Ugh.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue May 31, 2022 6:40 am

TUE 31/05/2022

ACTIONS
(1) DATING: Cold Approach 2hrs / Online Hustle 2hrs / Review photos
(2) BODY: Gym / Core / Stretch
(3) Content: Review photos for useability, post on SM, if not for dating apps
Others: Dermapen, Study Game, Work.

Notes: Cold approaching in my hometown……….lol……...

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:43 am

Yesterday was solid.

THE PHOENIX PROJECT: WEEK 29

WED 01/06/2022

WE’RE IN JUNE BROS!!!!!! MONTH 6 OF THE YEAR. 2022 HALF WAY DONE!

(1) Dating: No CA / Online Hustle 1hr / See FWB
(2) Body: Gym / Core / Stretch / 30 Min Cardio
(3) Content: N/A
Others: Work, Study Game, train back to LDN.

NOTES:

Yesterday was funny. The cold approach number which actually responded, lol. So I text her, say lets grab a drink, she’s game, but says she wants to do it next week. I say sure, next Tues. I send her my dog photo on Sat with some nonsense to see if she says anything. She doesn’t, and I kinda know she’s not game. I text her to say see you tonight Tues morning, she responds with a paragraph on how shocking it was that I wasked her for a drink after only a brief convo, etc lol. She was mad and said I am not interested in meeting you etc.

Blocked, deleted, onto the next.

Reality: she was never going to meet, there is no parallel Universe where she’d want to go out for a drink or whatever. The numbers game is about blasting through them until you can find someone who will be a good fit.

Best part is, I preempted it and wasn’t actually in London at the time haha. I am coming back tonight, will see my FWB, and the girl who went 90% of the way said she may be game for Thurs night so that may be lay #6.

Time wasters, flakes, are all part of this process man. I used to be a bit annoyed. It is ultimately just a game and is the only way to play it.

Nothing else really works. At least, it didn’t for moi.

Gotta keep workin! ;-) I’m liking how I feel on maintenance kcals, and gym also felt pretty good yesterday, it was getting painful while I was deep in the diet lemme tell ya.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Lord Rey
Name: Nicolas
Goal: Make serious money

Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:04 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
WE’RE IN JUNE BROS!!!!!! MONTH 6 OF THE YEAR. 2022 HALF WAY DONE!
Oh kurwa, don't remind me that. I hate how time flies so fast. :?
MakingAComeback wrote:
I text her to say see you tonight Tues morning, she responds with a paragraph on how shocking it was that I wasked her for a drink after only a brief convo, etc lol. She was mad and said I am not interested in meeting you etc.
HOW DARE YOU CASUALLY ASKING THIS QUEEN FOR A DRINK WITHOUT SPENDING MONTHS SIMPING FOR HER BEFOREHAND !?

Haha joking of course :) Good luck for your next lay bro !
MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:17 am

Hahaha, it is why we have to play the numbers game man ;-)

Every rejection, flake, and ghost is one closer to success.

Gotta blast the numbers game for a while man!

Off to the gym, then getting the train back in to London, where I'll just have a chill evening with my FWB watching fun videos and having sex.

She will hang about Thurs morning, and then I've got a party planning meeting w/ my boy, then Timmy and I will run around and shoot street interviews.

This week will be a bit flying by the seat of my pants, but will get the numbers in most likely over the weekend. Friday is party day and I will have shit to sort out all day. Shit, depending on turnout and what the woman situation is like at the party could see if I can get a cheeky pull in. Logistics will atleast be solid given its happening at my own damn house LOL

Just one of those weeks man.

Next week, things will be focused and hustle mode will be full out. Got The Bastard and Holden coming over and we will grind together, as well as have lots of bro time.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:17 pm

OK today has been good so far.

Gym was rock solid. I feel so much better now I've increased my caloies. Dieting is necessary but jheeze it fucks with you man. Like our nervous sytem, brain, mood, personality etc all require energy to operate. On a deficit the stress hormones are just ever present, your body is tweaking. And then you're training and going through the process of rewiring your brain to be a better man! Wow that was a slog lol.

Anyway, this month of maintenance is needed and is gonna be great. I will be a bit of a thicc boy due to the increased kcal, but I'll train hard, maybe add a little muscle tissue, and see what the physique looks like for this month's update.

Work was alright.

Had to take care of something in the house for my parents, tied me up for about 2hrs.

Then did core work, got the photos I took whittled down ready to upload, and did a little bit of hustle on the dating apps.

No real leads right now. Had some flakes, time wasters, and some leads just become very unresponsive.

So I will need to plough hard next week and generate more leads, so cold approach a tonne, online hustle a tonne, and otherwise I shall get in a few pro shoots. I will be emailing 10 IG photographers this week to secure someone for a shoot next week.Will run it by everyone involved obv.

Now in the train going back to London, am going to study a little game, and then rock up, get myself settled down, and my FWB will be meeting me this evening.

Gonna slug a drink, relax a little, have some good sex and chill.....

Tomorrow and Friday will be madness. So much going on. FWB is staying over, will go for a walk with her in the morning to chill out. Party is on Friday, so my boy is coming over to set things up. Then, me and Timmy will run around doing street interviews and cold approaching.

It's just a week of hustle.

Friday will be tied up with the party.

Sat I will have a bit of space to breathe and will see what's what.

Head down now studying some game......back tomorrow.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:20 pm

Got back to London last night. FWB was outside my door lol right on time to meet me.

We had a good time, she kept me going until 2am ugh....this chick does not want to sleep. Got up at around 7, poor sleep really, and then just vibed with her had a coffee, had breakfast, then went to the park. She is really sweet and fun to talk to. We also got a round in morning time. Fun, and needed man.

Then dragged my tired ass back to my apartment, ate meal 2, then ran to the station to meet my mate to sort out party stuff.

Introd him to Timmy, then we got to work. Took a minute but we assembled the stage for the performance, which was great - we spent like 4hrs working out all the details two weeks ago, I found the crates in the end and made sure they were the right spec, planned how we will make it slip proof, the correct weight, strong enough to hold his weight, and how to lock it together etc. The plan came together and the stage looks just fine man.

We put up the posters. Him and Timmy sorted out the lasers, lights, and speakers etc.

I then had meal 3. Took some supps, drank water. and did some online dating hustle.

Girl who I pulled from a date, who let me eat her out, said she'll come to mine once she's finished seeing her friend for drinks. I will keep pressing this lead and get her over, escalate, and make lay #6 happen.

We'll see what happens the next hour or two. I really want to get this chick to go further, because I have already put some work in.....

House party tomorrow will be sick, honestly it will be fun. This may be a good wave for us, if we get killer content from this one, and we do another one in a couple weeks, if our boy can drive some engagement and get the girls in.....we could be on to a winner.

MAC

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi