The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 12/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:09 pm

drz wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:58 pm
WED 04/08/21

Hey man. I do 16:8 5 days per week, and two days per week, I don't eat at all, effectively creating a 36hr water fast effect.

I feel great on it, getting healthier, leaner, and fitter.

Must cut down to abs.

Keep hammering,
MAC
Seems pretty sensible to me. You're clearly losing fat on it, so you should get there.

I'm seeing a semblance of abs in myself, though they ain't cut (I guess the smarter thing to do in my case now is just to build more muscle). Having said that I am somewhat questioning OMAD and wondering about increasing my eating window on certain days (when I can).
Hell yeah big man, I'm in London in 2 weeks, trying to arrange a few dates with the girls who matched when I was out there - wanna approach for 2 hrs maybe?

@TimmyTurner Same with you big man, I'll be in London again soon, wanna approach for 2 hrs?

I will try to get these dates going, these two girls seem receptive, will double book them the same day lol.

A victory can't be too far now, I can feel it, it is coming........

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
TimmyTurner
Name: Timmy
Goal: Lay Pipe & Make Mulla

Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:33 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

@TimmyTurner Same with you big man, I'll be in London again soon, wanna approach for 2 hrs?
I'm always down to approach. Just recovered from covid so I'm slowly getting used to going outside again.
365 Project
  • 1 post a day to my log: 0/365

2022 Goals

Dating/Social
  • AA program (31st December)
  • 10 lays w/ all new girls (31st December) (5/10)

Financial/Work
  • Earn £500 p/m outside 9-5 (31st March)
  • Earn £500 p/m online (31st December)

Fitness/Looks
  • Bulk to 76kg w/ 2 mini-cuts (31st December)
  • 2 new tattoos (31st December)
  • Build a minimalist, fuck boy wardrobe (31st December)
drz
Goal: Improve cold approach

Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:50 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:

Hell yeah big man, I'm in London in 2 weeks, trying to arrange a few dates with the girls who matched when I was out there - wanna approach for 2 hrs maybe?
I'm actually supposed to be getting coached in London tomorrow evening (on cold approach) for a long 3 hours. Ideally I do these every 2 weeks spaced between going solo in my locality, so perhaps! I'm based around Windsor.
My goals (next 4 years):
- fix the poor approach-to-date ratio
- get into a relationship (done, in one from March 2021)
- move to a detached house
- Find a way of perma-reducing anxiety when I'm out.

My log
MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:15 pm

TimmyTurner wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:33 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:

I'm always down to approach. Just recovered from covid so I'm slowly getting used to going outside again.
SHIT, are you doing OK now? That's rough man!! Hope you are on the mend now.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:17 pm

THUR 05/08/2021

Cold Approach: Out for an hour, very few women around in this shit city. Saw one cute-ish girl, approached her, said "Hi, how are you doing today?" she looked at me with pure disgust and kept walking.

All good. Back tomorrow, and will keep grinding. Also will go out, solo, at night, Friday and Saturday to keep the momentum going.

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 16
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_
Goal: Get Laid
Motto: Cant cross the sea by standing&staring @ the water

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:31 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:17 pm
THUR 05/08/2021

Cold Approach: Out for an hour, very few women around in this shit city. Saw one cute-ish girl, approached her, said "Hi, how are you doing today?" she looked at me with pure disgust and kept walking.

All good. Back tomorrow, and will keep grinding. Also will go out, solo, at night, Friday and Saturday to keep the momentum going.

Running Totals: Cold Approach
No of approaches: 16
Numbers: 0
Dates: 0
Intimate encounters: 0

MAC
Yeah, disgust is a normal reaction. It's interesting, last week at least 10 or more girls in a row I approached were very disgusted and creeped out by my approaches and clearly very uncomfortable. This week, literally the exact opposite, almost all of them have been well received and they've appreciated all of them. Some will say this is pure randomness but I don't think so--I have noticed that my mood at the time can often predict how the approaches will go. Last week I just felt cloudy and in a weird mood most days, but this week has been better, I'm really not sure why. I think women are really good at reading a guy's attitude\mood. Not saying it's your fault that they're reacting badly, but I'm betting that it's not your looks but something in the vibe you're giving off that they are picking up on. But that's easy to fix once you practice more and just work on improving mood in general. Maybe try watching a funny video or something before going out to approach. You want to be in a kind of light and playful mood and not super intense with an obvious agenda.

Also, I have heard the UK is just a rougher place for approaching in general, as women tend to be more harsh with their rejections. If you visited the Midwestern USA, I'd be willing to bet you would get better reactions for the most part.

Another thing to note is that the absolute worst reactions I've gotten have always been from indirect approaches when I don't directly compliment them. When I say something like "I just noticed you and I know this is random but I just wanted to say hi to you." Those approaches almost always lead to the girl getting creeped out. Going direct and calling them attractive or at least saying you like their style is usually received better.
MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:57 pm

For sure man, it's all good, I lean into this stuff as it strengthens the mind! I love it.

UK is interesting, the people here are very hard people, by which, they are tough motherfuckers - this is a country that was willing to fight the Nazis completely alone, to the last drop of blood. The day after the 7/11 bombing, everyone in London just went straight back to work, without skipping a single beat. I admire the mentality of people in the UK, a super fascinating island with a brilliant history.

HOWEVER, yes, SO FUCKING hard to get any love whatsoever from anyone who lives here :) But it's OK, I'll keep working, I think things MAY be better in London in the rave a fair few women were checking our boy out.

I do need to stop being a cuck and go direct AF, please hold me to this, as you are absolutely right on the money here.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_

Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:14 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:57 pm

HOWEVER, yes, SO FUCKING hard to get any love whatsoever from anyone who lives here :) But it's OK, I'll keep working, I think things MAY be better in London in the rave a fair few women were checking our boy out.

I do need to stop being a cuck and go direct AF, please hold me to this, as you are absolutely right on the money here.

MAC
That's awesome they were checking you out! That doesn't happen to me much if ever. Yeah, I was scared of going direct for my first few dozen approaches, but once I started going direct I never looked back, with a few exceptions. I always thought I'd creep girls out by calling them attractive, and I do sometimes, but they usually get way more creeped out when you go up to them and are vague and indirect about why you're approaching them. Probably because they don't know why, they think you could be a salesman, street evangelist, homeless guy, who knows lol. If you state your intentions right away then their fear of those things goes down a bit. Some will still be rude however, and it's just how it is, they may have traumatic experiences in their past or something so don't take it personally, just move on to the next.
MakingAComeback

Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 pm

Haha yeah for sure, the weird thing is, the girl who was like legit mad today was smiling at me, so I approached, and she was then mad as hell! I think this is just dark energy and resentment towards men some chicks have, it has it's place in the world and it can strengthen you as a man and drive you

THUR 05/08/2021

ACTION POINTS
-Gym (DONE)
-Core (DONE)
-Intermittent Fasting (DONE)
-Movement & Stretching (FAILED)
-Cold Approach (DONE)
-Digital Marketing (FAILED, only did 2 hrs not 3!)
-Video Work: Shoot, Edit and Upload (FAILED)

So what went wrong here?

Interestingly, my usually dead sex drive came to life today. I am on day 5 no PMO and like a thermonuclear reactor my sex drive roared into life today, I got my hands on dating apps and went insane, 2 boosts (+ 2 matches) and HUNDREDS of messages on Hinge.

One Tinder match is my friend from years ago sister!!! She is cute, only 24, and we have met before etc, but we haven't mentioned anything like that in the chat. Ive used Andy's template and am asking for her no. She was a cool girl, big time drinker, me and my buddy were massive binger drinkers back in the day and she was only a kid then. She's pretty now.

Tomorrow I will be more focused and calm down this rampant dragon that is raging in me!!!

Good problem to have, I had no sex drive for YEARS man, this is cool.

Wonder what has brought this about? I did nofap before but I was out the game then and wasn't approaching or using dating apps. Interesting.

Tomorrow must calm down and fucking work I fucked up today. Damn.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

SamJ_

Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm

MakingAComeback wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 pm
Haha yeah for sure, the weird thing is, the girl who was like legit mad today was smiling at me, so I approached, and she was then mad as hell! I think this is just dark energy and resentment towards men some chicks have, it has it's place in the world and it can strengthen you as a man and drive you
Yeah some do have resentment toward men but like I said, can't take it personally. And a lot of women have been abused by men in some way or another so I try to look at it empathetically from their perspective too. It helps to not take it personally and just feel bad for them when theyre that bitchy instead of feeling angry back at them cuz that never gets you anywhere. ive never had a girl straight up yell at me angrily for approaching but I kind of hope it happens lol. Would be amusing in retrospect and would help me get over worrying about negative reactions.
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:05 am

SamJ_ wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:38 pm
Yeah some do have resentment toward men but like I said, can't take it personally. And a lot of women have been abused by men in some way or another so I try to look at it empathetically from their perspective too.
exactly. very few men actually do this but the ones that do usually manage to rack up tens if not hundreds of victims. hard to prove anything when a guy picks a completely trashed girl at a party and takes her into a room while she’s throwing up. has happened at least once to my close family and friends and majority of sexually active girls i know over 25yo. it is what it is
Rags2Bitches
Name: Andrey
Goal: Build service biz

Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:24 am

Rags2Bitches wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:05 am
exactly. very few men actually do this but the ones that do usually manage to rack up tens if not hundreds of victims. hard to prove anything when a guy picks a completely trashed girl at a party and takes her into a room while she’s throwing up. has happened at least once to my close family and friends and majority of sexually active girls i know over 25yo. it is what it is
with that being said, i don’t think past “trauma”, however fucked up, excuses shitty behavior toward a stranger. a big part of adulthood is accepting whatever happened to you and moving on with full responsibility for your life.

it would be beneficial though for guys who don’t have close female friends to be aware of this phenomenon just like it would be beneficial for girls to be aware of “incels” and not write them off as “he just needs to believe in himself”.
MakingAComeback

Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:22 am

Great points guys, totally hear you.

There are def some dark triad type guys out there who function differently from the rest of us and don't have empathy, feelings, etc - I have known them in the past, these traits actually made them successful in life and with women, but they left a lot of carnage in their wake.

You'll never see me act like that. It's not in me, like at all. Any woman who enters my life will be left better off and a happier, more fulfilled, more whole person. That, to me, is success. Period.

FRI 06/08/21

ACTION POINTS

-Gym
-Core
-Movement & Stretching
-Digital Marketing (3hrs)
-Video Work (Shoot, Edit, Upload)
-Cold Approach
-NightApproach

Will work harder today.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:12 am

MakingAComeback wrote:
Any woman who enters my life will be left better off and a happier, more fulfilled, more whole person.
Filled with this dick LOL
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
MakingAComeback

Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:35 am

Toast wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:12 am
MakingAComeback wrote:
Any woman who enters my life will be left better off and a happier, more fulfilled, more whole person.
Filled with this dick LOL
Hahaha!! For sure man, they can have this dick and everything else too, no problem at all.

Smashed an amazing gym session and trying to see if I can get a date tomorrow, have 2 responsive chicks.

MAC
-Your friend, Ravi