The IronWill Project: Year 3 of MAC DADDY: Realising My Greatness [90 Day Sprint: 14/90]

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:30 pm

pancakemouse wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:55 pm
MakingAComeback wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:17 am
There will be a few days (if that?) when the forum is offline to allow us to make the changes.
Not at all. Maybe a few hours.
Perfect. :-)

Looking forward to the transition, and to seeing all the men have a better forum experience, and grow as humans.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe
MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:52 am

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset

Thursday 11/04/2024

Actions

Morning Process & Morning Checkin: Done

(1) Money:
-Coaching Delivery
-Sales
-Content

(2) Muscles:
-Gym
-Nutrition: Kcals & Macros

(3) Mindset:
-Healing Journaling
-Reading
-Therapy Session

Others:
-Admin Tasks

Evening Process & Evening Checkout
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:55 pm

Day has been good. Back in from the gym, refocusing right now.

Strength has been positive lately. Did 130kg x 17 and then 140kg x 9 in deadlifts. My max is around 190kg at the moment.

Today's session, was mostly machines. My coach changed my program this week.

During my very painful two weeks of trauma clearing, I was unable to stick to my diet. I made a range of bad decisions, and gained a considerable amount of weight.

Having dealt with my psyche, and had a very positive and supportive call with my recomp coach on Tuesday, I have been training hard, and adhering fully to my diet.

I expect my weight will dial in. The weight gain, it must be said, has made negative impacts on my SMV, and I look markedly worse. As you will see in content I will be uploading, likely tomorrow.

Whilst annoying, it is entirely fixable. I expect I will return to a more acceptable weight, within the next 2 weeks. The positive side, however, is I have gained size and strength, like nobodies business, working under coach Adam.

Other life developments: I will be going to a great business networking day, put on by Dan Meredith, on Sat. I will be with my friend, Radical, who is Andy's biz partner, and one of my clients in IronWill, Ken.

Ahead of my trip to Turkey on Monday, I will get a buzzcut tomorrow. Not to self deprecate too heavily, but my SMV is particularly bad in this part of the world. I do recall, when I was in full dating swing, and testing different nations, Turkey was one of the locations (among many) I was unable to get a solitary match. Brown death? Maybe. Who knows. I look forward to being social, and just enjoying the environment, without any intention to meet anyone or exchange details.

Detoxifying from the past 3 years, dating on nightmare mode, is underway as a side-project. I am grateful for my therapists support. And I am grateful for my ability to reflect, learn, and tease out clues as to how I could have been better. Largely, I attribute my experience to Low SMV: a "me" problem, and one that is within my control. SMV raising, is a long-term project, and not for the faint of heart. The small, incremental gains made through hard training, diet, and cosmetic surgery, add minuscule amounts to SMV. I can tell you this: the dating life of a male 5 is not worth living. Of particular note, it's the way they treat you......

Building a better product over the course of this year, I hope in the coming years, I can be free of this incredibly saddening experience.

Onwards.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:05 am

Therapy yesterday, was very valuable.

Day was mostly consumed by admin. Had to be done.

Nevermind. Onwards.

The IronWill Project: Money, Muscles, Mindset

Friday 12th April 2024

Block 1
Morning Process & Morning Checkin
Meal prep
Haircut
Gym: Legs / Shops
Admin: Bank, Turkey, Mexico, Bristol.

Block 2
Healing Work: Journalling
Mindset Work: Reading
Coaching Delivery

Block 3
Sales

Stretch Goal:
-Content

Notes:

Will do teeth whitening and botox in Turkey next week.

I am gaining size and strength. Bodyfat, has crept up. I am adhering to my diet now, after a shaky 2 weeks. I will train hard today, hydrate well, and see what the scale is like tomorrow. I will follow the plan strictly for a few weeks, and confer with my coach to ensure we’re on track.

Any improvements and optimisations must be made. I am saddling up for a tough year of grinding. Results suck? Too bad, work harder. No one is entitled to shit. I thought after 3 years, things would tick up. They didn’t. I am pissed off, but directing that rage into meaningful and productive output – gym, diet, working hard to save for surgeries, and investing in myself. I cannot see a better situation unfolding on the basis of the past 3 years. But I will persist, and find ways to win. I will start to think more outside the box, and be open minded to new ideas outside of the body of thought I have developed at present. I do not see the utility of persisting with the online dating or cold approach grind moving forward while at low SMV. I do see the utility to learning to be stoic and finding concrete ways to massively overhaul my personal image. There will be ways to do it, I just need to be open minded enough to explore further afield.

Clues, will come. They exist. They are out there.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:18 am

I am committing to a 90 day sprint of no excuses relentless execution. I will be doing it, daily, in my free FB group and everyone involved will get a f**k tonne done and change their lives. This is, ofc, free. Because I love the energy and I want to PUSH right now. Will be posting videos, daily, checking in, checking out, and creating an epic container for achievement.

https://fb.watch/rsCT-96Z02/

My fat husky ass on the bulk!!!

You will see me get trimmer and trimmer.

And you will see me (as well as the others) embody no excuses. Which is what gets shit done.

PRE DAY 1: 90 Day Sprint

I'm flying today, for a family holiday. I am getting myself set up mentally, physically, and spiritually, to push hard af for 90 days.

That means, taking care of a bunch of admin, polishing off my 90 day game plan, and just focusing on THE PROCESS.

My job, is to show up, and hit the processes.

That's it.

Today, it's very simple:
-Admin
-Social post
-Content: Getting one long form out

That's it!

Lets go make AWESOME THINGS happen

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:06 pm

PRE DAY 1

Did my level best. Did my social posts. Did my admin. Didnt do long form.

Flights, airports, and then settling into the hotel, getting food, and getting everything set up was the focus.

Back tomorrow.

Interestingly enough, now its HOT here in Turkey and I can wear vest and shorts, I am getting a lot of looks and attention. Very cool, these women are not objecting to my skin tone so they don't have a problem looking at me. It feels good to not be invisible, and to get normal guy treatment. I am not dating, and am enjoying the break from it all a lot. Havin muscle now, and being such a large human, evidently work for this population to at least see some attraction in you. I don't know what dating these people is like, I can see its hella conservative, and that's fine. I am happily in retirement right now.

I am however pleased to see the GRINDING I did in the gym and the muscle I gained, has genuinely increased my value to the women who are open to me. I gotta travel a lot more and find locations which are workable. SMV remains undefeated. I gotta raise mine. A lot. But, I'll do it. Muscle, tatts, surgeries. I will need a rhinoplasty for sure lol.

Will work hard tomorrow man. Gotta figure out a spot with good internet and I will get some hustle done!

May sneak down to the beach for a while and just work on my laptop there.

Must work. Must drive progress. I am willing to bleed for it.

I must get ahead.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:09 am

DAY 1 of the 90-Day Sprint!

Today's Non-Negotiables:
🌅 Morning Check-in & 🌆 Evening Checkout
📲 Crafting 3 Killer Social Posts
📈 Sales Work
🤝 Networking
💪 Hitting the Gym

Notes:

I will be doing 10-12hr days. Likely longer some days. Because that is just what I have chosen to do during this 90 day sprint. A caveat is – weekends are OFF completely.

The above, gets done, no excuses. Regardless of any external factor.

Now, I’ve got a bunch of other stuff to handle, admin, spending some time with family, and all that. All good. Creating a container where we’re FOCUSED on a mission, gives us superpowers. My mission is to nail this for 90 days. So it will be done.
-Your friend, Ravi

ThelegendofJ
Goal: Find a girlfriend
Motto: Smile, capture, create

Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:12 pm

Good luck with the 90 days Ravi, I'm sure you will crush it!!
Do you have specific networking goals?
-Your next photographer, Jorim

Improve your dating photo's:
www.jorimdelaere.be/dating
MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:37 pm

ThelegendofJ wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:12 pm
Good luck with the 90 days Ravi, I'm sure you will crush it!!
Do you have specific networking goals?
Muchas gracias Jorim

Networking goals, I will get more clarity on - I will be using Chet Holme's Hot 100 approach and will seek to connect with some solid folks who can amplify my message,

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:04 pm

DAY 1 of the 90-Day Sprint: Evening Checkin

Today's Non-Negotiables:
🌅 Morning Check-in & 🌆 Evening Checkout ✅
📲 Crafting 3 Killer Social Posts ✅
📈 Sales Work ✅
🤝 Networking ✅
💪 Hitting the Gym ✅

Notes:

Done.

On a family holiday and I still got 10hrs of solid work in. The only unit of measurement I could use to capture the monumental chaos of navigating this day with my Mum and bro, two chaotic characters, is an absolute fuck-tonne,

Still did it.

Spent a few hours on konyaalti beach today working on my business on my laptop. This, I will say, was one of the most joyful experiences of my life. To reflect on what I am able to do in my life now.

I was in the shitter 5 years ago. Proper fucked.

This, right now, ain't a bad ride man. I like it.

Back tomorrow.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:41 am

DAY 2 of the 90-Day Sprint: Morning Checkin

Today's Non-Negotiables:
🌅 Morning Check-in & 🌆 Evening Checkout
📲 Crafting 3 Killer Social Posts
📈 Sales Work
🤝 Networking
💪 Gym

Notes:

Consistency.

I have some legends in the IronWill free group doing this 90 day sprint with me, which has just bigger my head up further and made me want to work even f**king harder.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-MAC DADDY
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:45 am

DAY 1

DAY 2
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:22 pm

DAY 2 of the 90-Day Sprint: Evening Checkin

Today's Non-Negotiables:
🌅 Morning Check-in & 🌆 Evening Checkout [Done]
📲 Crafting 3 Killer Social Posts [Done]
📈 Sales Work [Done]
🤝 Networking [Done]
💪 Gym [Done]

Notes:

Good work.

Lots and lots done.

Was fun.

Back tomorrow.

-MAC
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:14 am

🚀 Day 3 of the 90-Day IronWill Sprint🚀

Today's plan is just about moving forward, and NOT waiting for perfection:

📲 Dropping 3 social posts.
💪 Hitting the gym for some iron therapy – need it today!
📈 Dialing in on the sales work
🗣 Delivering top-tier coaching
🤝 Expanding my network
-Your friend, Ravi

MakingAComeback

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:24 pm

🚀 Day 3 of the 90-Day IronWill Sprint: Evening Checkin 🚀

📲 Dropping 3 social posts [Done]
💪 Hitting the gym for some iron therapy – need it today! [Done]
📈 Dialing in on the sales work [Done]
🗣 Delivering top-tier coaching [Done]
🤝 Expanding my network [Done]

Notes:

Lovely day spent at Lower Duden waterfalls, breathtaking views, I was in ecstasy just laughing at the sheer magesty of nature. Awe, glee, I LOVED it!

Smashed the gym, the Turkish people are so nice, it's a great vibe in Antalya, everyone has been so cool to me and I love the energy of these people.

Sales and networking, done.

Coaching was a lot of fun today, the guys in the group, shared a lot, and we are seeing some guys grapple with some deep struggles. Many are stepping up to the plate and killing it. And I am loving just seeing what I have built, a private coaching practice of unreal levels of energy and drive. We're all pinging off each other and just flying.

A beautiful day of my life. Truly.

-Ravi
-Your friend, Ravi