Master's log

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:49 pm

Sup yall I'm Master, I'm French Canadian from Quebec and I'm 26. I started this journey with step 1, losing weight and gaining muscles and its already been 5weeks now, so I wanted to update everyone (if you are interested). I wont detail everything I did for fat loss here since I already have a log under "losing fat" category, where I also log all my trainings. So I will prob only update this log when I have major updates or every 2-4 weeks for weight loss/photos.

So there you go! I started this process 1month or so ago and I have already come a looooong way as you can probably tell. The first photo is me 5-6weeks ago when I discovered GLL and KYIL (its also my profile picture) and I did not do a side picture unfortunately, but the second and third picture is me now.

So in these photos there's only 5 pounds of difference, I went from 204.8lbs to 198.6lbs, but I know I lost a lot more fat than 5pound. I went into my first cycle of creatine since a long time and I'm taking approx 150-200g of protein everyday. Just as an example, my first training I did bench (225lbs x 5rep) as my first set and it was hard as hell. This week I did (255lbs x 3rep) as my last set after doing (12x6x6x5x4x4), so muscle is coming back real quick and even though Quebec just went back into lockdown and all the gyms are closed, I wont stop and will go to the park to do pull up and do core exercise/push up at home while running 5km everyday.

This is not the only part of self improvement I do but this is the one I'm I'm focusing on the most right and wanted to share my progress, if you have any question ask away!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos ✅
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) ✅
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)