Master's log - WEEK 25 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS, PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

The main purpose of this forum; tell us what goals you're working on.
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon May 31, 2021 3:38 am

Thanks man. I'm glad my effort can inspire others. That's half the joy of if.

Yeah seriously your gains (or losses) are really starting to show.

I think I've been just doing a poor job balancing approaching/work/finding an apartment that weight loss went to the wayside. Clothes feel the same. But I feel gross for not making any significant progress while you guys have.

I honestly don't know how @Toast manages to do approaching/work/weight loss/setting up his apartment all at the same time.

But yeah man I appreciate that. I already put it in my calendar to grab my scale from my old place tomorrow.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Toast
Name: Devin
Goal: Japanese Plate
Motto: The Time to Hesitate Has Ceased

Mon May 31, 2021 4:42 am

Those side angle shots always make u look super beefy. Looking like you're really leaning out around the midsection, and the definition around your biceps and triceps is coming through. Great job so far man.
Your weight loss journey is an inspiration to me!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=517&p=9840#p9840
Master
Name: Maxime
Goal: Get laid
Motto: Stay hard - David Goggins

Mon May 31, 2021 5:57 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Mon May 31, 2021 3:38 am
I think I've been just doing a poor job balancing approaching/work/finding an apartment that weight loss went to the wayside. Clothes feel the same. But I feel gross for not making any significant progress while you guys have.
I honestly don't know how @Toast manages to do approaching/work/weight loss/setting up his apartment all at the same time.
First Toast is a legend that's why haha,
Second it's pretty easy for me right now since loosing weight/training is 100% of my focus right now, I dont know how I'll manage to do the aa program, work my 40h+ job, make my new place livable, train, loose weight, continue my (PE) etc when I move out. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Short term goals
[*] Take awesome tinder photos βœ…
[*] Reach 175lbs (currently 178)
[*] 5 lays by the end 2021 (12/5) βœ…
[*] 20 lays by the end 2021 (12/20)

Long term goals
[*] Beat AA program (Started June 5)
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
[*] 25 Lifetime Lays (15/30)
Master

Mon May 31, 2021 6:07 pm

Toast wrote: ↑
Mon May 31, 2021 4:42 am
Those side angle shots always make u look super beefy. Looking like you're really leaning out around the midsection, and the definition around your biceps and triceps is coming through. Great job so far man.
Your weight loss journey is an inspiration to me!
Thanks again Toast! Yeah I really like those shot angles, gonna have to have one of those in one of my tinder photos πŸ˜‚
My mid section def improved a shit ton but it's not where I want it to be, I want to be lean to a point where even with a compression shirt, my love handles wont show at all, so prob another 20lbs then i'll be satisfied πŸ˜€

You know it, since I already told you but you are also a big inspiration, really hope I can beat the AA and walk amongst the greats! I'm really happy to have you as a accountability partner and be able to inspire you, it def drives me even more!

Let's fukcing crush our goals πŸ’ͺ
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Toast

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:49 am

Master wrote: ↑
Mon May 31, 2021 6:07 pm
really hope I can beat the AA and walk amongst the greats! I'm really happy to have you as a accountability partner and be able to inspire you, it def drives me even more!
You have great work ethic with staying accountable and sticking to your goals. That will help you a ton during the AA program. Consistency is really the bread and butter of beating AA. Can't wait to see you attempt it as well!
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
RogerRoger
Goal: $$$$$
Motto: Keep Moving Forward

Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:17 am

Master wrote: ↑
Mon May 31, 2021 3:35 am
RogerRoger wrote: ↑
Mon May 31, 2021 3:16 am
Awesome progress man! Just don't go toooo hard at the gym the first few days :)
Thanks Roger always nice seeing you around. Don't worry though I had enough hospital fro at least another century, I'll go super slow you dont have to worry. In fact I can't even do legs or lower back for awhile still, but even then I had my lesson :P

Also how is your own progress going man, I don't always have time to look at every post in here so I might have miss some of your posts.
Yeah, haven't been posting a ton lately. Still kinda hungup on my Colombian girl. Had a date with a Hinge girl who had that classic blonde blue-eyed bombshell look and she was super sweet, but she's not down to meet again sadly, decided she wants something serious so also a bit bummed on that. But I am happy with the quality lately.

On the gym front, I did 100m sprints this past Tuesday, been doing core basically every day. Did leg machines twice this week. My elbows feel better (pulled ligament) but my left shoulder (pulled serratus) is still bothering me. On the plus side, I have been walking for ~1 hour the past few days and my neck pain was mostly gone today.

Kinda like what @Manganiello said I really get the feeling I should do more when I read your posts! Definitely going to do 100m sprints again tomorrow, I'd like to do sprints twice this week, ideally run distance on the other days.

So yeah, keep up the great work dude! It's super motivating. And the more success you have on the physique journey the better AA will go (I mean you could do it right now but the better you look+feel the better everything in life is).
Lostcause
Goal: New toys

Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:08 am

You are looking strong man! Not 'shredded' yet, but it's a matter of time, and what's more important, you seem to keep your muscle pretty well, even through cut. I can also see a pretty nice structure, with wide back there. Keep it up, it's about to get very gratifying at that point, with more and more definition showing there!
Master

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:10 pm

RogerRoger wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:17 am
On the gym front, I did 100m sprints this past Tuesday, been doing core basically every day. Did leg machines twice this week. My elbows feel better (pulled ligament) but my left shoulder (pulled serratus) is still bothering me. On the plus side, I have been walking for ~1 hour the past few days and my neck pain was mostly gone today.

Kinda like what @Manganiello said I really get the feeling I should do more when I read your posts! Definitely going to do 100m sprints again tomorrow, I'd like to do sprints twice this week, ideally run distance on the other days.

So yeah, keep up the great work dude! It's super motivating. And the more success you have on the physique journey the better AA will go (I mean you could do it right now but the better you look+feel the better everything in life is).
Oh didn't know you had all these physical problems, shit sucks :/.

Well I don't do that much shit when you look at it, I just do it everyday almost and I stay consistent and take no days off when I shouldn't. Consistency is key to the AA program apparently and it's also true with training πŸ’ͺ,

Thanks man I will keep grinding hard I have no desire to stop or even slow down anytime soon. You don't know how much It means to me to be somewhat of an inspiration to others, this is just mind blowing and I never expected that especially not 3months into my transformation. Keep it up yourself Roger you are also grinding even though you have all these injuries keep it up! πŸ’ͺ
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:17 pm

Lostcause wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:08 am
You are looking strong man! Not 'shredded' yet, but it's a matter of time, and what's more important, you seem to keep your muscle pretty well, even through cut. I can also see a pretty nice structure, with wide back there. Keep it up, it's about to get very gratifying at that point, with more and more definition showing there!
Thanks a lot again Lost! Yeah I know I'm still a bit far from shredded, but I won't slow down until I get there. Like you say, It's only a matter of time if I keep going like I do right now.
I've always been bulky and was lifting weights pretty heavily a few years back, so muscle memory really keeping me into the game right now πŸ’ͺ Can't wait to see the final product or will there ever bee a final product who knows only time will tell :P πŸ’ͺ

Thanks again for the support man really appreciated!
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:46 am

WEEK 14 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS

Last Week Starting Weight: 195.8lbs
Last Week Ending Weight: 187.8lbs
Last Week Average Weight of the week: 193.3lbs
# of km walked this week: 35 km/ 21.7miles
# of km ran this week: 10km/ 6.2miles
Best time for 5km run: 26:13

β‡Š β‡Š β‡Š

This Week Starting Weight: 186.4lbs
This Week Ending Weight: 183.8lbs
This Week Average Weight of the Week: 187.2lbs
# of km ran last week: 30 km/ 18.6miles
Best time for 5km run: 25:26

Accomplishments of the week:
[*] This week weight lost has been completely insane and borderline worrying, but the last 2 week has been pretty inconsistent with the 5 days in hospital and all the water that got pumped into my veins. So I got down to 183.8 at my lowest and an average of 187.2lbs. This is 4lbs down from last week lowest and 6.1 less on average... Yeah this is actually insane I know especially since I've been losing weight consistently for the past 3 months, I feel like it should slow down at some point, but it only ramps up. I'm not feeling weaker at the gym or have other problems during the day, so I think this is all legit. Maybe the constant running after 18-19h of fasting is just working + eating healthy?? IDK, but I'll keep a close look on that.
[*] First week back at the gym! Took a photos after my first gym pump god it felt good! I even benched my heaviest since a long ass time with 285lbs for 1rep. Looks like push ups actually worked, because its 20lbs heavier than before the gym closed in March.
[*] Beaten my 5km PR by 10sec with a time of 25:26. It's not a lot, but I'm starting to constantly run inside the 25's so I'm getting better each week.
[*] Started the AA program and did DAY 1,2,3,4,5 and did my first approach ever on Sunday! Can't wait to get better with approach anxiety and get on @Toast and @Manganiello level, It's a slow climb up but I'm moving ever so slightly everyday. Thanks again guys for kicking my ass into starting the program and encouraging me through, keep slaying with the insane numbers of approaches πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Manganiello
Name: Brandon
Goal: Career Launch
Motto: Embrace your Darkside

Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:07 am

Good progress man.

Just be consistent with the program and you'll approach very soon.

I had trouble asking for time at the start. And chasing down girls to ask for the time. And being heard by others for asking for the time.

Just stick it out and focus on pushing yourself and going fast.
Past Goals:
πŸ—‘οΈ AA Program Log
β˜€οΈ Lost vCard from Day Game Post
πŸ‡°πŸ‡· Moved to Korea Post
πŸ”₯ OLD Log & Lays Log

How I got 9 lays in the first 6 weeks on Tinder
[Guide]

Master

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Manganiello wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:07 am
Good progress man.

Just be consistent with the program and you'll approach very soon.

I had trouble asking for time at the start. And chasing down girls to ask for the time. And being heard by others for asking for the time.

Just stick it out and focus on pushing yourself and going fast.
Yeah we all suffer from the same problems, but knowing you stick to it and pushed through really makes me feel like I can do it too.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Master

Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:29 pm

WEEK 15 FAT LOSS/TRAINING RESULTS & PHOTOS AND OVERALL ACCOMPLISHEMENTS

Last Week Starting Weight: 186.4lbs
Last Week Ending Weight: 183.8lbs
Last Week Average Weight of the week: 187.2lbs
# of km ran this week: 30 km/ 18.6miles
Best time for 5km run: 25:26

β‡Š β‡Š β‡Š

This Week Starting Weight: 182.6lbs
This Week Ending Weight: 182.4lbs
This Week Average Weight of the Week: 185.4lbs
# of km walked this week: 15km/ 9.3miles
# of km ran this week: 25km/ 15.5miles
Best time for 5km run: 25:03

Accomplishments of the week:
[*] My weight stagnated this week (Dropped .2lbs, but the average was 1.8lbs lower) and fortunately since I dropped an insane amount in the last 2 weeks. I started taking my shake after my trainings at around 10pm instead of during my meal around 5PM, so this affect my morning weight but its ok since taking my shake after the training is better for building muscles.
[*] Broken my 5km PR with a time of 25:03. Almost broke the 25min barrier, my best runs really are on cool days where I hydrate like a motherfucker before the run. Monday and Tuesday were very hot, 30degree + 50% ish humidity, and when I ran on Monday it was the most unpleasant experience since starting to run, so for Tuesday I decided to walk 15km instead of running.
[*] Had my first date since joining the KYIL forums on Thursday. It was with a fit/powerlifting practitioner 27yo. Didn't make much moves since I'm rusty as fuck but I will get better. We made out a few times, but I didnt invite her back because right now I'm living with my ex and well yeah long story. Going on another date with her next Monday, I'll try to push to get to her place.
[*] Had my first lay since joining the KYIL forums on Friday. It was with a cute 18yo that was super fucking shy and turned out to be a sexual beast. She had tons of bdsm experience and she was a "Ahegao" (anime sexual face) face maker when sucking my dick lol. Overall best sexual experience of my life I go in great details about it here if you haven't seen already: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=741
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Short term goals

Long term goals
[*] 10-12% bodyfat
Toast

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:05 am

Fuckin killin the side pose as usual. Starting to look like a jojo character XD
Japanese Lay count -10

Toast's AA Log
MakingAComeback
Goal: 3k Per Month Post Tax
Motto: POSITIVE SELF TALK

Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:11 am

Well done bro. You are doing well.
-Your friend, Ravi

Consistent Performance Coach, Admin of WinnerWithin, and Seeker of Human Potential

My FB Group for Consistent Performance & Goal Achievement
https://www.facebook.com/groups/ironwilltribe